Xeno High Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"MMMmmmmmm... You don't need to thank me..." She purred seductively, hugging him tightly under the warm covers. "Sha'dee girls can be horny too, you know! In fact, we're well-known for it..."

"Is there like, a limit to how amazing you are?" Ed asked incredulously, kissing her forehead and scratching her behind the ears to coax more deep, sensual purrs out of her throat.

Tetra smiled wider than she could ever remember smiling, feelings of love and happiness filling her to the brim.

"I never thought I'd ever meet a Human like you! Are you sure you're real?" She chirped, slowly writhing against his torso.

"You tell me." He replied with a loving smirk, reaching down her willowy trunk to pinch her firm, plump butt.

She squealed and pouted playfully at him. Then she wiggled her arms free and shoved him. He could have easily shrugged it off, but he rolled with it, letting her push him over onto his back. She chirped happily and lay down across him, attacking his shirt's magzip tab with clever, delicate fingers. The shirt fell open, and she pushed it back over his shoulders so he could shrug out of it. She ran her hands across his chest. His skin was rougher and thicker than hers, and covered with tiny hairs that grew denser down the center of his chest. Body hair was something new for her, Sha'dee only grew hair on their heads and the backs of their necks. It was fine and soft, unlike hers, which was thicker and stiffer. She pushed her fingers through it, pressing through his skin to feel the structure of the ribs underneath. It was amazing how thick and strong every part of him was. His ribs were broader and he had more of them, covered with dense muscle and yielding fat. He was, to her mind, the greatest combination of firm and soft, perfect for snuggling against. She pressed the side of her head into his chest, feeling the slow, steady pulse of his big heart.

"How are you so big and solid?" She asked in wonder, curling her arms around his ribcage. He chuckled and cradled the back of her head in broad, five-fingered hands.

"I think Earth has higher gravity than your homeworld. Plus, we've had like 500 years of combined gene therapy to improve the species, I doubt a natural Human would be quite as impressive." He explained, stroking her delicate ears.

She purred harder, working her way down his trunk and pushing her vibrating throat into his belly. Her fingers found the end of his ribcage, causing him to twitch and giggle.

"Stop it! That tickles!" He laughed harder as she grinned playfully and probed his waist.

"No!" She insisted, deliberately tickling him now. "It's cute!"

He shoved her gently, bowling her over onto the other side of the covers. Before she could regain her footing, he had straddled her.

"My turn." He grinned, grabbing her magzip and pulling open her coverall.

She chittered and offered no resistance, allowing him to pull the dirty garment off of her. He brushed his hand across her skin, rough, calloused fingertips exploring every curve and dip. His fingers felt soooo good on her, sending tingles along her nerves and making her insides tremble with anticipation. He gently lifted her torso up, pulling her into a kiss while he reached around to undo her bra. Her eyes widened and she gave a little gasp as she felt his wide, hot tongue push past her lips and into her mouth. She let it happen, drawing her fangs as far into her jaw as they could go so she wouldn't prick him. She met his tongue with hers, wrapping around it and squeezing it in the coils of her long, sandpapery black one. They explored eachother's mouths for nearly a minute before breaking apart for air. She laid her head back, panting, while he nestled his between her bare breasts.

"S-so..." She gasped, cradling his head in her slender red arms. "That's what's going on when they do big kisses in movies and webshows..."

"Yeah. Sorry, did you not expect the tongue?" Ed chuckled, voice somewhat muffled by her chest.

"Expect? No. But I'm definitely not unhappy with it either. That was fun!" Tetra chirped, hugging his head tighter.

"I'm glad you liked it!" Ed tilted his head up and grinned at her, then planted a light kiss on the slope of her left breast.

She beamed at him, grinning from ear to ear as he commenced kissing his way across her chest until he reached the apex of her tit. He started to tease her little red nipple, already stiff and erect with arousal, with the tip of his tongue. Tetra began to whimper with pleasure, clutching her other breast and grasping a fistful of his hair in her free hand. The sensation of his hot, wet tongue rubbing and swirling her sensitive teat was amazing, turning her whimpers into little moans and making her clench her legs together, crushing her throbbing pussy between her thighs. She was torn, she wanted him in her so much it hurt, but what he was doing to her breast felt amazing too. The deal was sealed, for the moment anyway, when he wrapped his lips around her nipple and began to gently suckle at it. The suction, the tugging, the heat of his mouth and the wetness of his saliva, it felt incredible.

"unnnf... unf..." She murmured, biting her lip and pinching her other nipple as she pushed his face deeper into her plump little titty.

He broke away, easily escaping her grasp in order to gulp a few mouthfuls of air before descending on her other breast. She grasped the one he had just vacated, rubbing his thin saliva all over her small, pert mound. She reached her other hand down under his belly, and fumbled with her coverall, pulling it down past her ample hips and kicking it off her legs. She was positively leaking now, her whole organ felt like it was on fire with the desire coursing through her. She had never felt so horny in her entire life, even when she'd gone into heat for the first time. Every fiber of her body was aching to feel the sensation of her Human filling her again as she attacked his belt buckle with her free hand. She got it free, and used her tail to help him extract his legs from the trousers. He was already very hard, thick shaft struggling to escape his boxer shorts.

"Unf... Ohhh... Ahhh.. Mmmm... Oooooowwwaaaaa... O-oh Ed... I-I w-w... I wanted to go s-slow but... KYAA! I n-need you now!" Tetra begged.

She cried out in relief as Ed obliged, grasping her broad hips in massive Human hands and driving her thick, trembling thighs apart with his body. She laid her head back on the sleeping bag and braced herself, biting her lip and whimpering with delight at the sensation of his wide, warm head pushing into the slick, sensitive orifice between her legs. Like the last time, it was hard and a little painful at first; Sha'dee girls like Tetra were very slender compared to the bigger, stockier Human she was attempting to mate with, and his shaft was really too big to fit inside her properly. That fact however was no deterrent to either of them, emboldened in the act of interspecies penetration by their success last night. Tetra pushed herself back against him, desperate to feel that sensation of fullness that had driven her wild with pleasure the day before. He slowly but steadily penetrated deeper into her quivering insides, driving her walls apart and crushing her ever-so-tender erogenous ridge with his girth. It felt amazing, even better than the last time as there was less pain now that she was more used to taking something that big into her body. She shrieked happily and arched her back as he drove as far in as he thought he could. Forcing her head up, she gazed down in wonder at the small bulge in her otherwise flat tummy that moved up and down as Ed began to move in and out of her, panting and whimpering as he stretched her poor pussy again and again.

It felt so good! But she had to have more, she had to have every last inch of him inside of her! She locked her legs around his back, squeezing his broad torso tightly between her soft, plump thighs, and pulled him deep, deep into her until she felt her lips press against his groin. She'd done it! She had managed to fit him all the way inside! She was so full she felt like she was going to explode, moaning and gasping for air as she clung to his broad shoulders with her delicate hands and his waist with her powerful thighs, squeezing him a little harder with each twitch and spasm of their interlocked organs. He was moaning too, jaw slack and eyes wild with exertion. Sweat poured in rivers down their naked bodies and flushed faces as they stared into eachother with eyes that said everything their panting mouths couldn't. He grasped her slender, waspy waist in his hands and as his fingers inadvertently dug hard into her lines, Tetra screamed with pleasure and clenched down hard on him with every muscle and ligament of her insides. He cried out too, and collapsed on top of her as she felt a torrent of hot seed pour into her in intense bursts as he tried and failed to stop himself from cuming. The sensation of him releasing inside of her combined with his strong fingers stimulating her sensitive flanks pushed her over the edge too, and she burst into song as her eyes rolled back in her head, her legs went limp and her stomach muscles convulsed wildly as wave after wave of unbearably powerful pleasure washed over her.

As the last notes escaped her throat, she wanted to wrap her arms around his heaving chest and hold him right, but she was completely spent and couldn't manage to shift a single limb. Even her tail lay flat against the ground, twitching slightly as the final aftershocks of her orgasm rocked through her. Ed was exhausted too, and slowly slid out and rolled off her onto his own back. She gave a small involuntary whimper as she felt her little tunnel, stretched to its limit, collapse back to its natural state as he withdrew from inside her. They lay there for who knew how long, hearts pounding and chests rising and falling in unison. Tetra felt like every bone in her body was made of lead, she was so tired she could barely lift her eyelids. Even her small breasts felt like great weights pushing down on her chest, shiny with sweat and with nipples still stiff and swollen in arousal. She was drooling like an idiot, head lolled limply to the side to stare at her mate.

"I'm shhowry..." he finally managed to choke out the words between pants "I came sho qwuickly..."

"Ishh ok..." she slurred back, struggling to drag her limp tongue back into her mouth "I came sho fasht toooo... fhhuck... yoou fhilled me sho fhulll..."

"Com'ere..." he murmured, barely mustering the strength to beckon with his fingers "I wanna hold yooou..."

"Nhooo... you com'ere... I'm sho tireeeed..."

Ed groaned and heaved himself over onto his side, reaching out to pull her in close. He about half managed it, getting his arms around her slim torso but collapsing against her before he could drag her over to him, his head and shoulders resting across her chest. He squeezed her gently but firmly in his arms, and murmured something indistinct into her breasts. She purred luxuriously and cradled his big head in her arms, stroking his soft, fine hair and playing with his odd, wrinkly human ears. He smelled good, strange and musky and not at all like a Sha'dee male, but still good. Her fangs extended slightly in her mouth as she wondered what he would taste like. Her strength was starting to come back, at least enough that she could speak, and she decided to risk asking a question she'd been holding back on.

"Heeyy... Eddy..." She purred, squirming a little as he licked the little "v" of skin where her cleavage (such as it was) began to form.

"Yeah, wassup?" He said groggily, peeling his face away from her little chest with great effort.

His eyes were vaguely out of focus and he had a big dumb grin on his face. Tetra realized, with some embarrassment, that his large human nose with its strange hooded nostrils had been resting directly ontop of the pheromone gland between her breasts, and somehow it was affecting him. It must not be working to the same extent as it would for a male of her own species, or he'd already be fucking her again, but she could sense the lust emanating from him with her lines. Or at least it felt like lust, Tetra was pretty inexperienced with this sort of thing, especially when it came to Humans.

"C-can I bite you?" She asked, blushing nervously.

"Bite me?" He asked, sounding quizzical but unoffended.

"It's... it's like the Sha'dee version of a kiss. It won't hurt, I promise! Just a little tiny nip on your neck with my fangs."

He blinked a couple times and seemed to consider this for a second.

"Okay, I guess." He said finally, sliding up her and cocking his head to the side to give her clear access to the side of his neck. "You're sure it won't hurt? Your teeth are really sharp and there's an awful lot of them..."

"Well... maybe a little, at first. And I'll only use my fangs, no shearing teeth! I swear." she assured him clumsily.

Seeing that Ed seemed mollified, Tetra licked her lips nervously, then reached up and ran her nimble, sensitive tongue across the proffered area, moistening and prodding his skin as she hunted for a vein. She found one after a few seconds of licking, and traced it with her tongue until she located the perfect spot where it was closest to the surface of his flesh. At this point she had two options; she could extend her fangs first and strike like a snake, which was the more aggressive and dominant option, or she could place her lips over the area and slowly extend her fangs directly into him, which was more demure and submissive. But the social nuances of this would certainly be lost on her Human, and besides Tetra didn't feel comfortable striking anyway, she was afraid she would miss the vein or bite too hard and accidentally catch him with her shearing teeth which would be painful, bloody and extremely embarrassing.

She made up her mind and kissed the chosen spot tenderly, hugging him tightly and carefully positioning her fangs over the vein. Then she slowly let them slide out of their recesses in her jaw, the two needle-sharp points piercing his thick Human hide and sinking into the vein. Ed tensed a little and grunted, squeezing her in his arms. Tetra flexed the muscles in her face, putting pressure on the glands beneath the skin on either side of her nose and letting the narcotic venom squirt through the hollow channels in her fangs into her mate's bloodstream. She felt him relax as it took effect, but once again she was torn: she didn't know how much venom to inject. Tetra had never bitten anyone before, this was the first time she had ever used her venom and she had no idea how powerful it was or how it would affect a Human. Too much and he might fall asleep or simply be reduced to a grinning, giggling idiot for the next hour or so. Too little and he might feel pain from her bite before it could heal. The question was answered for her when she felt the flow of venom stop. Her glands must be empty. Hopefully it wasn't too much, or its effects would be reduced by his Human physiology.

"Ohhoho, that feels goooood..." Ed murmured "it hurt a little at first but now I feel all warm and fuzzy."

Tetra retracted her fangs, and her eyes went wide as she felt his blood well from the punctures and fill her mouth. It was thick and rich and had a strong flavor of copper and iron to it, and it was so warm! Her head swum, and she sucked greedily at the wound, quivering with excitement as her mate's hot, delicious life force ran down her throat and into her gizzard where she tasted it again, and with more complexity. Then she panicked. What if she had drunk too much?! If she had taken too much blood and hurt him somehow, she would never be able to forgive herself. Tetra forced herself to stop, pressing her tongue over the holes to stem the flow. She waited a few moments, then lifted her mouth away and replaced her tongue with her fingers, putting gentle pressure on his neck until she felt the bleeding stop. A tiny trickle of blood ran down the corner of her mouth as she stared at him with concern in her eyes. She licked it away self-consciously, pursing her lips and sucking every last trace of the tasty fluid from her mouth.

"So, you really do drink blood." Ed said, sounding curious rather than disgusted as she had feared he might be. "I thought that was just a nasty rumor."

"N-no, it's true." Tetra blushed and avoided his eyes. "I'm sorry..."

"No, don't be sorry!" He quickly made to assuage her. "I think it's kinda hot actually."

"Really? You aren't just trying to make me feel better?" She asked, wiping her mouth.

"Really." He assured her with a gentle squeeze and a kiss on her nose.

"It's not just because it tastes good." She insisted. "It means a lot to us, for mates to exchange blood. I would let you drink mine, but..."

"I don't have any fangs." Ed finished her sentence with a smile. "I suppose I'll have to settle for a kiss then."

They spent the next couple minutes kissing passionately, snuggling closer in the cool air of the cave and clutching eachother as their lips met and their tongues intertwined. Soon, Tetra felt something hot pressing against her inner thigh, and broke the kiss to look down hungrily at his wonderfully thick organ standing erect again.

"Either you're just that sexy, or there's something in that venom you injected me with." Ed said sheepishly. "I don't think I've ever gotten this hard again so quickly before."

"It's the venom, that's one of the side effects." She explained, a little embarrassed at the compliment.

"I dunno..." He said coyly, squeezing her butt and running his hand down to caress the soft flesh of her thigh. "I think it's probably a bit of both."

"W-would you like to do it again?" Tetra asked, unable to keep the excitement out of her voice.

"I think we might have to. You know what they say about what happens if it lasts more than 4 hours..."

"Huh?" She asked, cocking her head quizzically.

"Stupid joke, never mind." His face reddened a little. "I talk too much..."

"So shut up and fuck me then!" Tetra grinned and shoved him.

"Yes ma'am!" He smiled and started to clamber on top of her.

"Wait..." She put a hand on his chest. "Can we try another position?"

"Sure, what were you thinking?"

By way of answer Tetra rolled over onto her stomach, then got her legs under her and lifted her butt up until she was kneeling with her face down. She gathered a bundle of sleeping bag into her arms and hugged it tight, resting her cheek on the pile and raising her tail up into the air to present her pussy. Ed rose to his knees as well, positioning himself behind her.

"Wow Tet, maybe I've said it before but holy shit you have an amazing ass." He said, with a low whistle. "Those hips and thighs are to die for."

She made a little embarrassed whimpering noise, but still found herself squeezing her thighs together and wiggling her butt enticingly. She felt those big warm Human hands wrap around her hips, their strong fingers inadvertently stroking her lines and making her squirm. She reached back with her tail and coiled it around his torso, squeezing him and pulling him in closer.

"Oh, I definitely like this position." He said, running his hands up the slope of her hips to grasp her slender waist.

"One of the older girls in my Colony told me that..." She hesitated, blushing. "T-that this was a... a good position for taking big things inside me. She said that bending forward like this takes some of the pressure off my insides and helps them stretch more."

"I don't think Human girls work that way, but I don't know too much about Sha'dee anatomy. Well, other than what I've learned from you. Either way I'm not complaining."

"I-I'm not sure if I believe it either..." Tetra said, chirping in her approximation of an awkward giggle. "B-but I think that if, you know, you angle it down a bit when... when you thrust into me, it'll hit me in a really good place."