Xeno High Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was embarrassing for her to talk like this, and stumbling over her words only made it more embarrassing. Most of her species were pretty frank and open about this sort of thing, but Tetra had always been a bit shy and prone to blushing and stammering when it came down to the really graphic details.

"Ok" he said, taking a hand off her waist and reaching down to nudge her thighs apart and guide his cock into position. "I'll keep that in mind."

"Unf... ooowaa..." she exhaled and moaned a little as she felt the tip of his head press into her lips, slowly pushing them apart as he rubbed it up and down the sensitive entrance to her slit. "B-be a little gentle at first... it's pretty sore..."

"Mine too." Ed chuckled. "You really squeeze the hell out of it when you cum."

"I can't help it!" She pouted. "You make me cum so hard my whole body locks up like that."

"It's crazy hot." He assured her, slowly pressing the apex of his organ into hers until he could remove his hand and grasp her other hip again.

At last, he slowly started to push it down into her. It still hurt, but it was easier this time, especially once her entrance had expanded all the way and he was only stretching her lengthwise. Saadra had been right about this position. It was much less of a struggle; although she still got that amazing feeling of being stuffed full that made her mind go blank, her insides seemed to expand more easily to accommodate him. She could simply let him slide deep into her instead of straining to cram him inside. She felt his hips press against her butt as the last inch of him sank into her tender pussy, and didn't need to look to know that her tummy was bulging even more than before thanks to the angle at which he was entering her. The other benefit of this angle was that during the entire process of entry his head was driving directly into her ridge, and this was the part of her insides that was being stretched the most. The intensity of the pleasure was unbelievable.

Then he started to move. She inhaled sharply as she felt him withdraw, then cried out as he thrust back in. The coils of her tail and the rings of muscle inside of her pussy all contracted at once, squeezing his torso and shaft and making him gasp as well. He began to quicken the pace, plunging into the tight embrace of her insides again and again. Tetra moaned with ecstasy, her long ears twitching frantically as the slender black tongue spilled out from between her lips and her large, soft eyes rolled up into her skull. It felt so good! As Ed started to increase the force of his thrusts as well as the speed, she felt herself losing control of her muscles, the intense pleasure overwhelming her. Her tail loosened its grip and uncoiled from around him, and her legs went all weak and wobbly. She almost collapsed, but those huge five-fingered hands shifted slightly, moving from the sides of her hips to slightly under them, and held her rear end up.

"Hah! HAH! HNnnnn... kyaaaaaa... more! More!" She whimpered, curling her toes and biting her lip as her vision swam. "Harder! Oh ffuuuuuck..."

"R-really?" He panted, hefting her hips back up as she started to slide forward and down. "I...hah... t-thought you said to... uff... be gentle?"

"YES! Yesyesyes!" She begged, letting her tail flop back against his chest and curling the tip of it around his shoulder and neck. "I-it... unf... it hurts, but I don't care! It feels so fucking good! Every time you stuff that thick hot thing into me, I feel like I'm gonna... hah... gonna burst! Uwaaa..."

As Ed obliged and started to practically slam into her, Tetra slid one hand out from under the clump of bedroll in her arms and reached down to rub her belly. She could feel her soft, stretchy Sha'dee skin expanding as her tummy bulged to fill her hand each time her mate plunged into her, and her legs went completely limp. He was pulling her up onto his cock as much as thrusting down now, filling the little grotto around them with little wet slapping sounds as his hips impacted her soft, perky butt. She was sweating profusely, panting and moaning and screwing her eyes shut to better focus on the sensation of her insides being stirred up. It was coming again, she could feel it. That inexorable heat bubbling up inside of her belly as her pussy began to contract and clench in uncontrollable spasms and everything seemed to go white. It was overwhelming, it hurt and yet it felt so incredibly good at the same time.

Her moans started to peak in intensity as the rate of her contractions increased and her abdominal muscles felt like they were doing somersaults. She couldn't tell if Ed was moaning too, she couldn't hear anything except her own cries and the sloppy, sticky sound of him penetrating her. The noises escaping her became more musical as the intricate vocal cords in her long neck began to ripple. Her whole body was vibrating now, taut and full of energy like a plucked string. Then the heat deep down inside of her exploded and the longest, most intense song she had ever made poured out of her throat. She felt hot juices spurt from her full pussy and trickle down her belly and thighs as a different, even hotter substance was violently injected into its depths. Her spine arched forward and her ears snapped flat against her skull. She sang until there was no air left in her lungs, then sank into the bedroll as Eddy's hands gently lowered her limp body down before he collapsed next to her, pulling her into a tight, warm hug. She had no idea how long this lasted, but they must have either dozed off or spent a long time snuggling because by the time she had managed to put her brain back together enough to be capable of coherent thought the sun was starting to go down and it was getting cold.

"Holy shit..." Ed murmured softly, stroking her hair absentmindedly and smiling as she purred and nuzzled closer to him. "That was... well I don't think I can even describe it..."

"Mmmmm... me neither... it was really good though!" Tetra replied, savoring the warmth his big Human body provided against the chilly evening air.

"We never did end up using this thing." He chuckled, glancing over at the vaporizer.

"You're better than any drug." She purred.

"Awww..." He scoffed and looked away, his face reddening. "You on the other hand, *are* a drug. That bite you gave me was something else."

"I'm glad you liked it. I was really afraid that I would hurt you or the idea would freak you out too much." She confessed.

"To tell you the truth I was pretty freaked out. Turned on, but freaked out. I trusted you though." He smiled, and kissed her.

"Mmmmm... I love you soooo much..." She gushed, her cheeks flushing.

Eventually, they staggered to their feet and began getting dressed. Tetra was done first, all she had to do was put her underwear back on and zip up her coverall. She'd wear something nicer next time, she thought to herself as she adjusted the collar around her long neck. With all the chaos that morning she hadn't thought to dress up under the uniform, and she must look awfully shabby and pathetic going on a date dressed like a janitor. While Ed was still stuffing his undershirt into his pants and wrestling with his belt, she wandered over to examine his car. She'd only taken a cursory glance over it the previous night, and now that it was daylight (barely) and the vehicle wasn't locked into a parking rack she could see it more clearly. You could tell a lot about a street racer from how they modified their vehicle.

Ed's car spoke to a driver who was either very reckless, or very confident in his instincts. It was obviously still a work in progress, but he had chosen a thruster setup that prioritized powerful acceleration and rapid course changes over gradual, controllable ones. This was a substantial advantage if you made the right decisions and chose the right times to accelerate and turn, but left very little room for correction if you messed up. It was a high risk, high reward sort of setup. Unusual for a Human, but common among her kind with their fast reaction times and excellent eyesight. She had been hesitant about helping him get involved in the local scene, even though she knew he would want her to, for a number of reasons. Not the least of which was that she didn't want the rest of her Colony finding out that she was dating a Human boy. But also because she was afraid, for both his safety and his ego. Humans had conquered the Galaxy by virtue of figuring out faster than light travel before anyone else, and while they did have some remarkable physical properties (the fact that she could barely walk straight at the moment was a testament to that,) species like Sha'dee and Aikra had much faster reflexes on average. Human drivers were generally considered to be at a disadvantage when racing against these species.

But if Ed was as good as he said he was, and as his setup suggested he might be, then perhaps he might actually have a chance. And Tetra knew it would make him very happy. Still, there were the other factors to consider. The alien street racing scene was extremely dangerous for anyone, not just because of the inherent risk of the activity itself but because of its association with gangs, and for a Human it would be even more so. She couldn't bear to lose her Eddy, especially if it would be her fault for getting him involved. Then there was the matter of her Colony. All of her contacts were through her brothers and sisters. If they were going to race, she would have to introduce Ed to them, and that would lead to some very awkward questions. It really was a bad idea no matter how you looked at it. And yet, there was something romantic about it that appealed to her in a perverse way.

As she was pondering this, Tetra felt the Human boy's strong, warm arms wrap around her from behind and pull her in close to his chest. She purred happily and leaned back into him as the wind picked up and the air grew chillier. He kissed the top of her head, and she could feel his big heart slowly pulsing against her back. She took his right arm and guided it across her chest so that the hand rested on her left shoulder, then curled her own arms around it and squeezed it tightly, nuzzling her cheek against the thick, hairy forearm. He made a contented murmuring sound, and reached down with his other hand to rub her tummy (which was a bit sore.)

"Looking at the car?" He asked. "Like I said yesterday, it's not exactly done yet. But I can't afford the parts I need until I get a job, and dad's been too busy to help me anyway."

"I know where you might be able to find some parts. And I could help you. I've done it before." Tetra found herself offering, without thinking.

"Really?! That would be awesome." He squeezed her lovingly.

"I can't promise anything..." She hedged, pecking him on the wrist. "But I'd love to help you."

This was, perhaps, a good middle ground. Much less dangerous than actually racing, and she'd get to spend lots of time with him.

"Aw, I love you Tet'..." He crooned, letting her go and spinning her around to face him.

She stood on her tiptoes, and he bent down slightly so that they could share a long, deep kiss as the sun began to set behind them. Then they packed up all the gear into Ed's car, and took off, leaving the little cave behind and hurtling away towards the looming skyscrapers and ever-present smog of the city.

***Chap.2 Fin***