Xenobiological Morphosis Ch. 03

Story Info
A bungled alien experiment gives Terry a "growing" problem.
5.4k words
4.73
14.3k
16

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/28/2023
Created 06/04/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Menoetes
Menoetes
1,235 Followers

"Hrrrnnngh~ Fuck!" Terry warbled in a clear tenor soprano.

Bernie's thick bracing thighs squeezed down around his corpulent cock-meat as she milked the soaring crescendo of his climax out of Terry, giggling fit to burst with illicit excitement.

His clawing hands seized the belt-loops of her overdrawn jeans for support as his hips spasmed and his balls rumbled like two wrathful gods of stormy vengeance.

"Terry- aack~" Amy's shocked outcry was literally choked off as his first viscous volley of hot man-seed targeted her tonsils like a high-explosive mortar round. A great gloopy wad of it splashing across her gaping lips, perfect pearly whites and wet tongue to fill her pretty mouth beyond all oral capacity.

"Nice catch, Amy!" Bernie cheered, still grinding and twerking her full toned ass back into Terry as he blasted out what felt like a ceaseless naval cannonade of molten cum. "Better watch out though, your Stud's a total gusher."

He clung to Bernie like spider-monkey as his mammoth member writhed and jerked within the larger womans heavenly thigh-gap. The enraged erupting crown of it jutted vulgarly out from between her endlessly long shapely legs as Terry went full Krakatoa on his cum-burbling future bride.

He buried his face into the statuesque coeds smooth back as his hips uncontrollably humped that meaty prime AAA-grade rump, not wanting to witness the damage he could feel rushing out of him like a dam-busting flash flood. Not wanting to see his precious Amy dragged down into the debauched depths his turbulent tumescence engendered.

*RIIIIP!*

With a sound like rending sailcloth Bernie's overwrought jeans finally surrendered to the inevitable. The tearing denim parted straight down the cavernous crack of her spectacular ass while her muscular flexing hamstrings blew out the stitching running down either side of her skyscraper legs.

"Aaaargh!"

Terry's arms flailed frantically as he fell backwards, his fabric handholds reduced to useless rags. His wildly twitching totem careening free of its cushiony confinement to fire one final sticky salute across the small of the towering blondes back before his ass hit the carpet with a painful thud.

"No, no... please god, no." He whimpered, rubbing at his sore tailbone and looking up at the two women.

At first, all Terry could see was Bernie's plump peach of a posterior. It was bared to the world now and eclipsed his vision like a brightly shining full moon on a starless night. Her tiny pink lacy panties were drawn taut, stretched thin as dental floss over her strong rolling hips and digging into her smooth hairless mound before being devoured by the twin celestial spheres of her big alabaster tooshie.

His final scattershot of baby-batter ran down those creamy fleshy canvases like an abstract expressionist painting, the backs of her strapping thighs dripped with the messy aftermath of his defensive retreat and the glistening proofs of her own womanly arousal. He was momentarily mesmerized by so much gorgeous grandeur until the stunningly stacked troublemaker stepped aside with the satisfied smirk of a cat that got into the dairy.

"Amy!" Terry scrambled forward on hands and knees, the tip of his elongated cock dragging on the worn living-room carpet and leaving a damp trail. "Baby, are you okay?"

His beautiful fiance was a doused and dripping heap making soggy gurgling sounds as she knelt in a moist puddle of his pungent spend. She looked like she had been slimed by a particularly horny and boisterous poltergeist. Her loose blouse was lost--possibly blasted into nothingness by the disintegrating force of an errant ejaculation--leaving her exposed shiny lycra panties and black chiffon bra leaking at seams with heavy dangling ropes of his gooey manseed.

Terry was, to be frank, impressed with himself on some dark chest-thumping level at the sheer volume he had put out. Had Bernie really been swallowing that mind-boggling measure of liquid lust each time he filled her hot throat and hungry belly?

No wonder the fantastically growing young woman was getting so damn big, she was eating her morning wheaties and then some!

"Munnmmmff...Gluurrp~!" Amy burbled articulately, clearly working hard to swallow so much of his super-dense load.

Terry didn't know what to do, he didn't even know where to put his hands. It was everywhere...

Amy's softly tanned skin was bathed from her temples to her knees in his slick abundance. It was matted in the chestnut curls of her hair, dripping from her cute button nose and long lashes, it glazed her sharp cheekbones and pooled in her swelling cleavage.

It ran like a retreating tide down the bulging, expanding slopes of her slowly but surely inflating tits.

...wait, what was that now?

"Oh here Ames, let me help you out with that." Bernie exclaimed happily, appearing like magic on her knees beside his spunked-up betrothed.

She was a full head and a half taller than Amy now and while previously they might have shared a wardrobe, the mischievous blonde's riotous curves and powerful physique presently overshadowed his partner's superbly fit, petite figure.

Heedless of the gluey man-juices coursing off the moaning brunette's exquisite face, Bernie took Amy's chin in her hand, turned her head and pressed their bee-stung lips together in a loud slurping kiss.

*Shlooorp~!*

"Mmmmwah~ what?!" Amy cried, pushing Bernie away and dropping back onto the sodden carpet with a wet blat. "Bernie, what the hell do you think you are doing?"

Terry's thundering heart sunk down to the soles of his shoes. Amy looked furious, her glistening brow furrowed as crimson suffused her cheeks under the layers of shimmering white.

There was nothing else for it but the truth, his beloved deserved no less, no matter how ridiculously unbelievable that truth actually was.

"Amy, please. I won't pretend to understand any of this but I'll try to explain..." He began before his fiance silenced him with a backwards slash of her small seed-slickened hand as she faced off against a grinning, lip-licking Bernice.

The furious gesture sent a fan of stringy jizz out to splatter across the faded carpet. Terry mentally waved goodbye to their rental bond...

"Oh hell no, Tiger. You and that handsome new dick of yours will wait right there..." She snarled, never taking her glaring gaze off the preening platinum-haired knockout. "...I want to know why this cock-hogging tramp thinks she gets to steal all my man's tasty cum without my say-so!"

Terry sighed in defeat. At least "handsome" was a step up from "gorgeous"...

________________

"So the squid aliens stuff is inside the Hootnams lower pseudopod?" Flunky Third Class Bhamme hazarded looking at the bipedal figure projected in blue light above the transmission bubble.

"For the last time, Flunky. The Hootnams don't have pseudopods." High Psychophant Qwaizoo stated sounding tired. "They are a terrestrial mammalian species and that glowing region between the lower two appendages is the males subjects genitalia."

"That is were you administered the psychotomimetic Decalopoid extract." Grand Scrutineer Dhuussod reminded him. "As is indicated by the glowing red outlines. It would appear that the cellular component of compound X244-1d has colonized the tissue there and is propagating at an exponential rate."

Looking more closely at the blue outline Bhamme could see that, yes indeed, the long flaccid tube between the Hootnams bony lower appendages and the dangling fleshy pouch beneath were lit up like a blazing red dwarf.

"What does that mean?"

"The Decalopoids of Omicron Cephei II can mature into creatures of immense physical dimensions within their planet's vast oceans. Their ceaseless capacity to grow is only limited by the availability of space and the sustainability of their food sources." High Psychophant Qwaizoo informed him. "The oldest examples of the species can be seen from high orbit when they surface to mate."

"It makes for quite a fascinating spectacle." Grand Scrutineer Dhuussod agreed. "Their innate psychotropic nature compels any breeding partners to enter an elevated state of arousal and the vigorous couplings can affect oceanic tidal patterns planet wide."

Flunky Third Class Bhamme contemplated this new information for a moment. Turning the resulting conclusion over in his mind before finally speaking it aloud.

"So the Hootnam male is going to get really big and then start pegging all the females?" He guessed.

Both of his superiors stared at him in blank incomprehension. Finally the Grand Scrutineer found his voice to speak...

"Flunky Bhamme... What, pray tell, do you mean when you say; pegging?"

________________

"So it just started growing this morning and you don't know why?" Amy asked, leaning her head into his shoulder and looking down into his lap with keen-eyed interest.

Terry was glad she had calmed down after the initial shock of an unprecedented cum-bath. He was reclining naked on their couch now with her dressed only in her damp underwear to his left while Bernie knelt at his right, bent low and trying to feed as much of his terrifically supersized tool down her tight young throat as inhumanly possible.

"Glack~ Mmmhmm... Aaark~" Bernie moaned, gagging herself eagerly on his cum-drizzling fuck-staff.

"Yeah, what she said." Terry panted, as the towering blonde swirled her talented tongue around his plum-sized tip before plunging her pretty girl-next-door face back down his ungodly length yet again.

"And you don't have a clue why she's also getting bigger." Amy said, it was more a statement than a question. Terry had already told her as much but he could see the gears spinning in that brilliantly inquisitive mind of hers.

Bernie had to be pushing seven feet in height now with the tits of a Las Vegas stripper and the athletically honed body of a front-page fitness model. The thong-clad ass waggling high in the air behind her belonged in a museum in all its sculpted perfection and her long platinum locks felt silky soft where they spilled like liquid starlight across his bare thighs.

"Not just her. Take a good look at yourself, Baby"

Amy shook her head in wonderment as she adjusted the straining shoulder strap of her lacy black bra. It was easily three sizes too small for her swollen chest now and her under-boob was pushing out from the bottom of the cup. Amy had always kept her figure taut and trim through years of strict cardio. She had been part of the all-star track team in college and kept up the habit of training in the evenings when the day had cooled enough to feel pleasant.

Now though...

Terry had watched in morbid fascination as his basted betrothed competed fiercely with Bernie in scooping, sucking and slurping his bountiful baby-batter off her beautiful face and lean body in a prurient parody of jello wrestling. Somehow he had managed to drag his focus away from their twisting tongues as they fought to suck his load directly out of each other's mouths and turned his attention to Amy's transforming body.

With each and every sticky mouthful she had ripened like the most luscious fruit on the vine. Her happy perky handfuls had slowly filled out like fleshy water-balloons overflowing from her sexy black bralette. Her slender limbs had lengthened and grown sleek with smooth feminine strength. Her tummy and waistline had grown even more lissome as though in direct contrast to the broadening shelf of her tight runners rear end.

"You're not wrong, I even think my hair has grown longer and thicker." Amy mused, sounding pleased as she pulled the glossy cascade of chocolate curls over one slender shoulder. "It's got to reach all the way to my butt now..."

"Mmmmwah~! Ha, I still reckon my hair is way longer and softer. " Bernie teased, coming off Terry's jutting juggernaut with a lip-smacking shlorp.

"Well then, this bears further investigation. Doesn't it, Tiger?" Amy crooned into his ear. Her hot breath washed down his neck and made him shiver. "If swallowing your thick tasty cream makes a girl bigger and sexier, then shouldn't your future wifey be the biggest?"

Her delicate fingers wrapped around his girthy shaft, smoothly stroking and fondling as she leaned down to press her plush lips to the bulging crown giving it a slow loving kiss.

She didn't have to lean far. Honestly, it looked more like she was handling a french baguette rather than the normal heat any living man should be packing but every singing nerve ending in his engorged tumescent tissue rejoiced at the sweet carnal contact.

"Hey, no fair!" Bernie huffed, pressing herself into Terry's side. She was so much taller than him now that her massive knockers were pushed into the side of his skull now rather than his shoulder but he reveled in the pillowy softness anyway. Snuggling his face against those gravity-defying mega-mounds through the woefully stretched cotton of her blue uniform polo shirt. "I wasn't done with that gorgeous donkey-dick."

"That's my fiance's cock you're talking about, Bernice." Amy chided, licked up a long streamer of pre-cum with a delighted moan. "Just be grateful I'm willing to loan him out... for research purposes, of course."

Terry was about to make some kind of lame protest about being passed around like a favorite toy but then Amy unfastened her straining bra and let her hefty new breasts fall free. They bounced bewitchingly then settled to press softly around the base of his meaty monument as she suckled like a starving new-born on his sensitive tip.

"Oh faaaark~ Amy! I love you so much, Baby." He groaned at the scintillating sensation.

Her stiff, rubbery nipples racked across his rigid burning flesh as her small hands skillfully milked the exuberant excess that exploded obscenely out of the creamy expanse of her plentiful cleavage. Her cheeks hollowed and then quickly billowed out as she coaxed the first jet of his ecstatic cock-juices out of him with a supremely satisfied look in her upturned almond eyes.

"Well, she's gonna need all the miracle cum she can get if she's ever going to grow big enough to fit that gorgeous monster inside of her." Bernie pouted playfully, then the wickedly wanton bombshell placed a hand in Amy's thick mass of chestnut curls and pushed...

"Mmmuunnph~!" Amy gurgled as her narrow neck bulged out and Terry's bones turned to jelly at the feel of her tight constricting throat welcoming him home like an old friend.

"You better have enough left to fill me up once she's done, Stud." She smirked down at him lodged between her massive milky melons. "Because you've got two hungry mouths to feed now and we're both growing girls, dontcha know?"

________________

Terry drifted awake pressed into the soft mattress by the weight of two brilliantly beautiful, gloriously naked and extremely large women draped over either side of him.

He wasn't thinking of them as large in the derogatory sense that they might have been big-boned, full-figured or most distasteful of all... flabulous. For nothing could have been further from the truth!

No, the two heavenly hotties pinning him to the bed were simply Amazonian in form and figure. They dwarfed Terry in every conceivable dimension.

Well, every dimension bar one...

Twin pairs of perfectly spherical, flawless breasts were pressed to sides of his face, rivaling his head for size and threatening to smother him. Long sleek arms and even longer smooth legs were draped across his bare chest, hips and thighs while dainty--when considered in proportion to the rest of their owners unbelievable bodies--feet and twiddling toes hung far over the end of the king sized bed.

"Waaakey~ wakey hands on snakey, Stud." A yawning Bernie murmured softly, smiling down at him nestled firmly into her colossal cleavage. "Sleep well? Feeling up for a little morning glory?"

He sure as shit did not but her warm hands quickly found his one competitive edge with them in size where it looped limply over Amy's shapely thigh like a heavy length of ships cordage.

Terry was trying not to think about his troublesome heft in the light of a new day but vaguely worried that he might badly bruise a kneecap if it set to swinging.

"No, Bernie. I mean it, we can't..." He whispered urgently. "Every time we do, it just gets worse."

"Don't you mean better? I thought it would be every guy's dream to have a schlong that keeps getting schlonger." Bernie giggled, her rich curtain of shining hair catching the morning sunlight and glowing like a shower of white gold. "Besides, Ames monopolized your fat anaconda all afternoon yesterday and half the night, Terry. Now I want you to feed me breakfast. C'mon, I'm starving over here..."

She wasn't wrong, his beautiful fiance had been insatiable in sucking him down time and time again. Hours had passed in a blissful haze for Terry but Amy's ravenous new appetite for his free flowing man-juices was bottomless and her burning desire to grow proved unquenchable.

Had she really tried to convince him to let her sleep with his overblown cock-meat ensconced in her tight little esophagus?

Madness. Sheer lunacy.

Terry needed a moment to clear his thoughts but Bernie's firm, loving strokes along the length and breadth of his stiffening mast was revving his roaring libido from zero to sixty in no time flat. Then a second hand found his hardening meat and--despite the fact that there was more than enough real-estate for two--tried to push the titanic blonde's frisky fingers away.

"Stay in your own lane, Bernice." Amy growled sleepily. The sheets slipped away as she sat up with her massive soft breasts jiggling and swaying unfettered in the warm dawn light. "You'll get your breakfast thickshake once you learn your place, you thirsty girl."

"Don't encourage her..." Terry groaned as his swollen aching balls throbbed like jungle drums and his head whirled with a spin-cycle of mind-melting desire. "I think she'd happily sit in an empty room sucking on my cock all day if you let her."

"Oh, can I?" Bernie clapped and bounced in excitement causing the bed to creak loudly under her shifting weight.

"No!" Terry and Amy both scolded in frustrated unison.

Bernie pouted and leapt out of bed, her pretty head nearly knocking the hanging light-shade as she straightened in defiance.

Good god, the ceiling in the bedroom was set high but the top of her skull was only a few scant inches away from brushing it.

"Why are you acting like such a greedy bitch, Amy?" She scowled, standing tall with fists on her curvy hips resembling nothing so much as an eight foot tall statue of Athena, naked and proud with enormous tits that would turn a career wet-nurse green with envy. "I took care of him all morning yesterday and you never even thanked me for it."

"Thank you? That's my man you were blowing, tramp!" Amy snarled, flicking back her flowing waterfall of chestnut curls before rising to her own full dizzying height and facing off across the bed. Terry's thick steely immensity was left pointing skyward and blowing in the breeze between the squaring off combatants like a perverse excuse for a referee's flag.

"Terry was in real physical pain when I got to him. Where were you? Here at home, strumming the bean from what I saw." Bernie shot back angrily then turned her cute button nose up with a sneer. "I think you're just jealous because I'm a younger, hotter cock-sucker than you."

"Girls, please..." Terry pleaded from his prone position in the world's softest ever no-man's land. He didn't know what he could do if the two gorgeous goliath goddesses set off a throw-down brawl, by now they probably outweighed him by merit of their humongous tits alone.

Menoetes
Menoetes
1,235 Followers
12