All Comments on 'Xenobiological Morphosis Ch. 03'

by Menoetes

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
sexymeupsexymeupalmost 2 years ago

SO ACORDING TO THE ET'S THEY WILL KEEP GROWING UNTIL THEY RUN OUT OF SPACE ON THE PLANET AS ONE ET MENTIONED, SO WHAT HAPPENS THEN? WILL THE ET'S COME UP WITH SOMETHING TO STOP THEM FROM GROWING AND RETURN THEM TO NORMAL? WILL THE WORLD SEE THEM AS AN MENCE AND ATTACK AND KILL THEM? SURELY THE WORLD WOULD PANIC AT SEEING 3 BEINGS AS GIANTS

woodwardwoodwardalmost 2 years ago

Very enjoyable tale. Lots of laughs!

MenoetesMenoetesalmost 2 years agoAuthor

Whoa, that's a lot of caps. All I can say is this story just a silly, ridiculous- nay, *cartoonish* attempt at comedy with zero relation to reality or real world consequences.

I admit it is over-the-top and a bit stupid, intentionally so. I can only advise my dear readers to suspend disbelief (if possible) and enjoy the fantasy. Because that's all it is in the end.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Really enjoying this story, it is quite funny and I now wonder if there ever will be a plateau for their growth. I wonder how you will deal with that.

WretchedMonkeyWretchedMonkey12 months ago

I enjoyed most of the humour of the last few chapters but the story has just devolved into ridiculousness now. It's well written and I appreciated the occasional alliterative grouping, but it's not what I'm looking for in a read.

MenoetesMenoetes12 months agoAuthor

@WrenchMonkey - Ridiculous was what I was aiming for, so that's fine. I enjoy absurdist comedy. Hope you find something more to your liking!

GHreaderGHreader12 months ago
First read

This is my first read from your bookshelf in Literotica. This is such a funny and fun story.

I found you as a monthly award writer and now want to explore more of your works.

Thank you for sharing your storytelling talent.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMenoetes@Menoetes
Oh hi, I didn't see you there... Hailing from the Asphodel Meadows of Hades, Menoetes writes silly smutty stories to entertain and titillate. You'll find all manner of delectable themes in his sordid tales. These include mesmeric Mind Control, hot Harems, tantalizing Taboos...