Xenobiological Morphosis Ch. 05

Story Info
A bungled alien experiment gives Terry a "growing" problem.
7.7k words
4.79
7.5k
16

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/28/2023
Created 06/04/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Menoetes
Menoetes
1,233 Followers

Terry's stiff absurdity twitched as Gwen planted her strappy stiletto heels wide apart in the office carpet and bent over the glass desktop. Her long legs were supple and shapely, drawing his hungry eyes up their luxurious length to the sculpted shelf of her perfect rear-end poking out from under her hiked up mini-skirt.

"Holy shit, Gwen but that ass is amazing." Terry groaned, nearly drooling as he stared at the large damp patch in her purple lace panties where it clung wetly to her womanly mound. "I could bounce quarters off that rump and get change back."

"Focus, Terence. You might get a chance at my ass if you can tame my bossy pussy first." She said, looking sternly back at him over her slender shoulder and giving her tight tooshie an inviting wiggle. "Bernice, kindly get off my employee so he can fuck me with his giant dick."

Bernie gave out a sultry giggle but shook her head vehemently, nearly blinding Terry with her whipping blonde hair. "Nah uh, no can do. Gotta shield Stud's big hog from the crowd outside or there's going to be a run on his sperm bank."

"That's not going to be a concern when it is buried balls deep inside of me." Miss Gwendoline argued even as Terry watched her legs lengthen a fraction, pushing that lewdly presented backside a few inches higher in the air. "Which is precisely where I expect it to be presently."

"Bitch, do you need to get your eyes checked? Look at the size of that beast, it's nearly as long as your forearm! How are you planning on taking all of that into your dusty old pussy?"

"I am a woman of... Specific tastes and take my word when I tell you that, if anyone in this office is predisposed to taking in an exceptionally large endowment like that..." Gwen stated primly with a fierce gleam in her glittering hazel eyes, "It would be me."

"Ladies, please... You both remember there's a person at the other end of this penis, right?" Terry reminded them, feeling a bit left out of a heated conversation centered around one not-so-little and vitally important part of himself.

Both sets of feminine eyes turned to stare at him uncomprehendingly as though only now remembering he was still in the room which seemed quite rude, all things considered.

"Terence... I don't understand what's holding you back. Don't you want to feel this hot boss cunt stretching out around your huge cock?" Gwen crooned soulfully back to him, gnawing on her plump bottom lip.

Terry wanted to point out that it was Bernie who was quite literally holding him back as she tried to wrangle him into a comfortable position for a quick reach-around but the way the filthy words spilled from those perfect prissy mouth had him hard enough to smash diamonds again in a hurry.

Ah fuck it, Terry could have a long sit and think about the consequences of his horny actions later when he wasn't in a ride or die sexual fantasy with the wicked career-sinking ice-queen who had featured in some very confusing shower thoughts too many times to count.

Wriggling his way free of Bernie's grabby clutches--after a bit of a slap fight to escape her groping hands in a less than masculine display of assertiveness--Terry slipped up behind that slightly larger, slightly rounder peach of an ass and ran a nervous hand across it's firm breadth.

"Are you sure about this? I've not been inside a woman since my... 'recent growth spurt.'" Terry cautioned, delighting in the softness of the purple lace as he slipped the damp gusset to one side. "I could hurt you, Gwendoline."

Gwen's usually stoically schooled expression was becoming heated as she stared back at his engorged tip swaying a few scant inches from her slick exposed entrance, a blush dusted her cheeks. "I've been looking for a man as big as you all my life, Terrence. You'd best believe I have trained myself in anticipation of this moment."

Terry just shrugged. He was going to say more but then he remembered that Gwen was kind of a bitch.

While he certainly desired Gwen and had wanted to fuck her stupid for the longest time, Terry didn't particularly like Gwen in light of how she treated had him in the past and other people in general. Nope, this was all fine in Terry's lofty, if biased opinion and when things inevitably got a bit freaky then he had already given her fair warning.

"Knock, Knock?" He asked playfully, tapping his still glistening-wet crown against her lust-swollen lower lips.

"Who's thereeeEEE~!" Gwen's impatient eye-roll and patronizing tone turned into a prolonged squeal and some serious bulging ocular action as Terry pushed a full well-lubricated third of his ridiculous longitude into her dewy prestigious pussy.

Her complexion was smooth and blemish free. Gwen had a body that was feminine, yet athletic, with curves in all the right places. There wasn't an ounce of unwanted fat on her ass or thighs. She had a tight waist and hips that curved to form a lush, round ass that left Terry spellbound.

Her body was perfectly sculpted, honed by hundreds of hours of yoga and Pilates. Furthermore, she had begun growing. Fueled by the first spurts and bubbles of his ever-flowing precum, parts of his bitchy boss were slowly but noticeably lengthening while others were swelling and expanding in delicious dimensions.

"Hot damn, she actually took that bad boy in." Bernie whistled in admiration, craning her head over Terry's shoulder for a front row view of the action. "Like, I know child-birth is a thing but I didn't think a pussy that small could spread like that."

Terry couldn't argue the point. His breaths came hot and heavy, and his toes curled under the weight of pure ecstasy, lighting up his body like a pinball machine during a multi-ball bonus. His rigid girthy length was so absurd that Terry actually had to shuffle forward a half step to keep feeding it into Miss Gwendoline's tight slick confines, dragging Bernie's burdensome womanly weight along behind him like a lusty, barely clothed superhero's cape.

"That's almost half of it in... how are you doing there, Gwen?" Terry grunted, running his hands up under the hem of her hiked up skirt and sliding it the rest of the way up to bunch around her slim waist. Her perfect ass truly was a masterpiece and Terry grabbed those perfect globes of firm satiny flesh in eager open fingers. "Ready for more? Because I've got a lot more."

"Do it, Terrence. I want you to keep filling me until I can't breathe around the head of your fat cock lodged in my diaphragm." The sultry, usually self-possessed store manager throatily groaned. Her finely manicured hands were clutching the far edge of the desk in a white-knuckled grip and her stylish cinnamon hair had fallen over her blushing face. "I promise you I can take it. Now fuck me like you want to kill me, Terence."

Whoa, okay... Terry wasn't sure he wanted go that far but before he could clearly cogitate her filthy request, Miss Gwendoline arched her long spine, bunched her fine shoulder muscles and thrust her luscious booty back into him like the cock-hungry size-queen she was fast revealing herself to be.

"Oh shit!" Terry blurted as the stunning, flexible woman unexpectedly forced another few inches of his immensity into her hot tight honey-hole.

He would have staggered backwards from the push but Bernie's stalwart presence at his back kept Terry secured firmly in place as he almost swooned at the unbelievable sensation of Gwen's warm insides stretching and flexing around his lancing man-pole.

"How is that even possible?" Bernie gaped, reaching down to grab Terry's hugeness by the base and counting out the remaining distance to her ex-bosses distended cunt with her hands as her massive cushiony tits pressed into Terry's shoulder blades. "That's... that's just too much. There's no way she should be taking that much in on her first try."

"Ha-ha~ Believe me now, Bernice?" Gwen panted, tucking a dark lock behind her ear to look back at them with a smug grin on her ruby lips. "Like I said, I've been training for this moment since I was a freshman in business school."

She punctuated her point with a little wiggle of her toned hips and a squeeze of her over-stuffed cunt that would have dropped Terry to his knees if he wasn't so firmly latched onto her magnificent rolling rump. Rocking forward she let a sizable amount of him slip back out, drawing out her sweet nectar along with it to coat his titanic shaft before shoving herself back onto Terry again with a long protracted moan of sinful pleasure.

"Oooh... I discovered my personal predilections early in my youth. I experimented with all manner of objects..." Miss Gwendoline huffed, setting a slow deliberate rhythm in their fucking but taking in a little more of Terry's terrific magnitude with each firm backwards push and bounce of her delightful derriere. "Large carrots and courgettes at first. Then cucumbers, the continental variety of course."

"No way..." Bernie gawked down at where the gorgeous woman's proud puffy pussy was inexorably eating up the distance between them and, incidentally, Terry's gigantic member. The sexy blonde giantess had started sliding her soft encircling fingers up and down his remaining length, gathering up Gwen's foaming juices to lather the turgid flesh.

"That was only the beginning, silly girl." Gwen crooned and shuddered excitedly as Terry felt his bulging crown bump against something in her sodden depths. "Aaah~ Terence, that's the spot. Right there, Big Boy."

Terry was tongue-tied and fit to burst out of his own skin as the incredible untouchable beauty below took in an ungodly amount of his enormity. All the while speaking in that cool and collected, if breathless tone as her cock-throttling channel coiled and squirmed around his throbbing width. His mouth went dry when he could have sworn that he was rearranging an organ or two.

"I didn't get truly serious until I got my first job and used my new income... Nnnrgh~ to buy my first Mr Hankey special."

"No fucking way!" Bernie exclaimed incredulously, her pumping fist gaining speed in her excitement. "Not the legendary double extra-large Atlas dildo?"

"No... ooomff~ just a bit more, Terence. I can take a little more." Gwen moaned as she grew precariously close to engulfing him whole. "No, not the Atlas model, I purchased the quadruple extra-large Lampwick Uncut limited edition. The largest, thickest marital aid they produce and by far the largest object to ever stretch out my hungry little pussy... until today."

Terry had no idea what they were talking about, he was seeing stars swim across his vision as Miss Gwendoline's magical muff took in the last of him and she let out a short sigh of gratified relief. Terry couldn't help himself as his engorged knob pressed up against some pliable barrier inside the sensational siren that he prayed wasn't a lung and blew a sticky blast of precum into her fathomless depths.

"Oooh~ Terence, you're so thick and firm. You're hitting all kinds of spots I didn't know I had." Gwen husked, gyrating her sleek hips and taut ass in small circular motions around his base. "Just... mmhmmm~ give me a moment to get used to your size, big guy and then I want you to fuck my bossy brains out."

Terry barely registered the demand as he was busy watching her writhe prettily beneath him, trapped on his monster cock and changing... the long graceful lines of her back elongated and became more defined. Her silky curtain of cinnamon hair gained in volume and inched further down towards the shiny tops of her swelling-yet-tightening butt-cheeks. Her cum-soaked tits exploded out in size from either side of her slender athletic chest which was still pressed hard into the glass desktop.

All from one short burst inside her ecstatically stirred-up internals. Terry wasn't the only one to have noticed either...

"Holy donkey-dick, Terry! Did you see that? Hurry up and fuck the ancient crone. Because I'm calling dibs on sloppy seconds!"

________________

"Grand Scrutineer, you need to see this!" High Phsycophant Qwaizoo's gills rippled in agitation as he spun in mid-air to address his superior. "There has been an unexpected development with the--"

The Craterisal second-in-command words tapered off and his waving eye-stalks froze in place when their prehensile gaze found the Head Researcher Extraordinarius swishing in his command pool with none other than the troublesome Flunky third class; Bhamme nestled companionably close beside him.

Well that was a serious breach of bridge protocol, Qwaizoo noted with a totally-not-envious curling of his lappets. It wasn't like he wanted to soak in the boiling methane or enjoy the helium jets upon his mucus membrane or anything like that. Moreover, he couldn't help but notice that their pseudopods kept brushing up against each other too and by the Prime Smack--may they remain ever gelatinous--that was simply inappropriate in a professional setting!

"Ah... my apologies, High Phsycophant. I was just showing young Bhamme here the mating rituals of the pygmy landviathans of Theta Vulponis VI." Grand Scrutineer Dhuussod demurred, nodding his cerebral bell towards his private photonic projector. "They are such a studious and inquisitive Flunky, but enough of that. What do you have to report?"

Studious? Bhamme? High Phsycophant Qwaizoo was certain the bumbling idiot wouldn't be able to find his own shtaaark-hole without the help of a star chart and a stellar navigation array. Coincidentally, the crew member in question already had their pseudopod tickling that same orifice as they stared with keen interest at the holographic images projected in front of them.

"It's, ummm... the Hootnam test subject, Grand Scrutineer." He began uneasily, tearing his eye-stalks back to the main transmission bubble. "He is in mid-copulation with a new female mate and has infected her with the psychotomimetic Decalopoid extract of compound x244-1d."

"Mid-copulation you say? Let me see, let me see!" Dhuussod enthused, a little too vehemently for the High Phsycophant's liking. "Ah yes, remarkable... This is very good data, Qwaizoo. Very good indeed, most stimulating! But not unexpected, so what about this new development has your lappis' in a knot?"

"This, sir." The Craterisal officer brought up the blue biometric outline of the latest Hootnam female. The grotesque bipedal representation was heavily populated with dense clusters of red dots. "As you can see, the Decalopoidian genetic material excreted from the male test subjects, ah... penis is spreading and reproducing at an exponential rate unlike any we have previously observed."

"I believe I understand, High Phsycophant. Please change the display back to the real-time proceedings."

Did he have too? Qwaizoo and, he was sure, the rest of the bridge crew didn't relish the sights and sounds of the awful Hootnams smashing their dry, lumpy bodies together...

"Yes, Grand Scrutineer. As you command." He obeyed, repressing a flash of indigo indignation.

Shrill squeals, disgusting grunts and the disturbing slapping of hairy epidermises filled the starship bridge again, making the several of the crew burble in quiet revulsion. The Head Researcher Extraordinarius either didn't care or was too fixated on the scene playing out before his unblinking ocular stems to notice.

"As I suspected, the method of delivery has changed. Fascinating! Truly intriguing!" Dhuussod's gills flared in excitement. "This is the first recorded instance of vaginal intercourse involving a male and female Hootnam with compound x244-1d as the experimental variable. I must observe the outcome of this new phenomenon very closely. Kindly turn up the volume, if you please, Qwaizoo."

The High Phsycophant spared an apologetic glance for his suffering crew members. He was growing increasingly uncomfortable with his superiors' familiar use of his name without a stated official rank but did as commanded with a gelatinous shudder of disgust...

________________

"Holy shit, Gwen! Your tight snatch feels fucking incredible!"

"That's right, Big Boy... ugh~! Own my boss bitch pussy and make it yours forever!"

Terry was riding his previously antagonistic employer like a Coney Island roller coaster. Much like the carnival ride; Gwen's visibly growing body was all ball-churning curves, smooth racy lines and tight angles as her wet clamping cunt twisted like a corkscrew around his preposterous profundity.

Or a cyclone; wasn't that what the iconic theme park ride was called... Why did he even care right now?

Events had gotten somewhat out of control.

Bernie, Gwen and himself were currently engaging in the fuck-a-thon of the century in the imperious manager's glass-fronted office, which was set like a sentry guard station high above the shelves and aisles of the corporate prison camp that was Ezyway Electronics. Anyone with a half-functioning pair of eyes or ears could look up and there would be no confusion of who was the source of the dick-mestic disturbance.

Terry had the mature cinnamon-haired hellcat bent over her desk, huge expanding tits pancaked against the glass surface, as he lanced in and out of her wondrous love-tunnel like a tournament jouster at the Renaissance fair.

There was good news and bad news in the given circumstance.

The good news was that his admittedly over-active and overgrown cock was safely buried in Miss Gwendoline's astoundingly accommodating depths. Securely tucked away from any prying eyes that might, consequently, become enraptured by its redonkulous rigidity and get stuck on Terry like insects in liquid amber.

The bad news was that they were all putting on one hell of an extremely loud public showing.

Bernie--in all her goliath sized glory--had his back covered. Her stupendous naked bosom rested atop his sweating skull like two tanned medicine balls and her broad hips locked in behind Terry's lean butt to force his engorged enormity ever deeper into their boss's stretching slit.

"Gawd! Just look at her, Stud. That haughty old hussy is getting even sexier with every thrust." The Amazonian blonde gasped, grinding hard enough to give his nectar-soaked ass cheek pussy-burn. "Does she feel good? I bet she feels fucking amazing!"

"She does! Holy shit, but she does!"

Beneath them, Gwen's gym-sculpted figure was undergoing cosmetic refinement with each short spurt and jet of precum the spunk-hungry store manager squeezed out of him. The toned valley of muscles on either side of her bowing spine lengthened as cute dimples--tailor made for Terry to rest his clenching thumbs in--appeared above her lifting and tightening tooshie. Her long shapely legs were racking up extra inches by the second as her stylishly mussed bed head of glossy auburn hair extended in longer and thicker strands, spilling across the wobbly desktop like a spreading pool of dark treacle.

"This is... hyaa~! more than I'd ever wi-wished for." Miss Gwen stammered out between full body tremors that locked her vice-like channel down around his plundering megameat. "You're me-messing up my insides and ooomff~!...crushing my g-spot fl-flat with that--nnrgh!...beautiful bitch-splitter!"

If Terry were to use construction parlance; then he might have concluded that he wasn't hammering--neither was he nailing or drilling his screaming boss's spasming snatch--so much as he was trying to SAW her puffy pussy mound in half. He had to set his feet wide apart, one in front of the other in a fencing stance, as he rocked his entire hips and upper body back and forth in protracted lunges to work his ludicrous longitude into the squealing sexpot.

Menoetes
Menoetes
1,233 Followers