Xenobiological Morphosis Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The massive blonde articulated her point with a series of lewd hand gestures, ending in grabby motions aimed at Terry's overextended groin which he repeatedly slapped away before she finally relented.

Gwen nodded politely to Amy before stepping wordlessly up to Terry's other side and placed a gentle hand on his upper back, rubbing it in soothing circles.

"Wait, what's happening here?" He asked, looking back and forth in concerned confusion. "Amy... Baby, what are you not telling me?"

"Nothing concrete, Tiger. Not yet at least." His chestnut-haired partner replied in a placating tone. "Bernie, would you care to do the honors?"

"Gladly." Bernie giggled, reaching down and snatching the picnic blanket off Terry's hips with a true showman's flourish. "Ta-da! Behold, the magical mega-dick. The one true pussy-puncher; as it was foretold by ancient prophecy in times long past."

Four sets of feminine gazes locked onto Terry's disproportionate enormity like laser targeting systems as each gigantified woman licked her lips in greedy anticipation.

"Prophecy?" Terry gasped out into the sudden silence.

"Bernie is being overly dramatic." Amy scoffed, dragging a starry-eyed Fiona forward on hands and knees by her iron grip in the younger knockout's flowing ginger locks. "This is purely for the purpose of gathering data and mapping out a plan for our safe and prosperous future together."

"Hey! Don't censor my creativity." Bernie protested, reaching down to start stroking Terry's stupendous shaft aggressively in her buttery-soft hands and turning his knee joints into jelly. "Besides, I still haven't had the chance to tell you that Gwen over there has fully fucked our favorite stud already. That's why she's got several inches on the rest of us, and I'm not just talking about height."

"Really?" Amy hesitated for a moment before an inquisitive gleam sparked in her chocolate brown eyes. "Show me."

Terry could see the love-of-his-life drop seamlessly into researcher mode as she deftly flipped the lithe redhead onto her back with those long legs sticking straight up in the air and wriggled the tiny denim cut-offs off Fiona's slender thighs to expose her pretty pink slit in all its glistening, hairless perfection.

He couldn't deny that some not-so-small part of him wanted this. The knockout good-looks of his flirtatious neighbor had fueled more than a few shower-time fantasies but Amy was his ride-or-die, the ying to his yang. Terry took a slow breath and dug down deep to harden his resolve, and block out the throbbing ache of the other enduring hardness he was currently experiencing.

"No, Amy. Just... no." Terry groaned, balling his hands into fists and slowly shouldering Bernie and Gwendoline aside. Or tried too at least, they were a lot bigger than him and barely budged. "This isn't you. This isn't us. We were meant to be together forever; you and I. To have and to hold... married and in love. That's the future that we wanted, remember?"

The impassioned entreaty was so at odds with the lust-laden mood of the room that Terry could practically hear the record scratch. Amy lost her clinical expression and went doe-eyed, even as she pulled their whimpering neighbor's raised ankles apart for his viewing pleasure.

"Awww... Terry, I love you too." She beamed, blowing him an adoring kiss. "That's so sweet..."

"The fucking sweetest!" Bernie squealed, lifting and burying him in her mountainous cleavage like a favorite childhood teddy bear. "You two are so fucking cute together."

"A fine pairing, without a doubt." Miss Gwendoline agreed, gently disengaging him from the clingy blonde's strangulating hug. "We're lucky to have them and you keep forgetting that he needs to breathe, Bernice."

Somehow, Terry felt like his words hadn't hit the desired mark.

The three rubenesque goliaths mooned over him like crushing schoolgirls while Fiona stared fixedly down the length of her prone figure at his pulsating man-pole, her feverish eyes peering over the heaving mounds of her billowing breasts and past her spreading thighs.

"...but we need to be practical here, Tiger." Amy continued, brushing a loose strand of chestnut hair out of her face with Fiona's dangling foot. "You have a gift now and if we are going to protect it, we first need to understand it. I don't want someone to come take you or us away because we weren't smart about how we mishandled this strange opportunity. You could be a blessing to women everywhere, so long as we don't make any big waves before we're properly set up and ready."

She sounded so reasonable, so rational, looking big and beautiful in her tiny running shorts and straining sports bra with an understanding expression on her stunning face. This was the woman he fell in love with. Even after the interminable insanity of the last two days, she was still his rock.

Though probably more like a boulder if Terry could stretch the metaphor thin--much like the varied outfits his group of bombshell women were currently wearing.

...or was the correct collective noun "his harem?"

"Why isn't he fucking me yet?" Fiona whined, craning her neck to see Terry better and reaching to grab her own vertically extended knees until her flexible young body was twisted upright like a pretzel, with her dewy pink flower opening as though to welcome him home. "You promised that he would fuck me silly on that giant dick when he got home, Amy."

"I did... didn't I? What do you say, Tiger? Don't make a liar out of me now..." His fiance purred, locking Terry down with her world-class bedroom eyes. "Come fuck this teen cock-tease pussy and show her the caliber of my future husband's metal."

Steamy heat dripped off her honeyed words, combined with the sexy young redhead's desperate pleas and the two perfectly voluptuous bodies pressing in on either side of him, it was too much for Terry to resist.

*THROOOB!*

His wildly lurching monster cock unleashed a god-almighty pulse. It blasted out a nearly physical shock wave of pant-dropping energy that rustled the hair of everyone in the room and sent each Brobdingnagian beauty staggering to their knees with keening moans of carnal craving.

Amy was the first to recover, her almond eyes gleaming with the light of discovery as she looked back at Terry with manic lust warping her lovely visage.

"There it is. I fucking knew it!"

________________

To Be Continued...

Thanks for reading my latest chapter. If you enjoyed it then please let me know. We hobby writers thrive on your feedback, comments and PMs. Otherwise, cheers and happy reading!