Xenobiological Morphosis Ch. 06

Story Info
A bungled alien experiment gives Terry a "growing" problem.
7.7k words
4.76
9.8k
8

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/28/2023
Created 06/04/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Menoetes
Menoetes
1,237 Followers

Chapter Six: Home Cummings

"There it is. I fucking knew it!"

Terry barely registered Amy's eureka moment as he was still reeling from the wash of animal arousal that had blasted out from the epicenter of his engorged extremity. Apparently he wasn't the only one who felt it either; all four titanic women crowding the living space had fallen to hands and knees, and were now eyeing him like stalking wildcats.

"Wha--what was that?" He groaned, feeling a confusing mix of lightheadedness and billy goat randiness. "And where does it keep coming from?"

"It's you, Tiger. Bernie and I both felt it through the floor this morning." Amy murmured thoughtfully, her gaze fixed like superglue to his massive, throbbing member. "Some part of you is calling to us..."

"The biggest, most beautiful part of you." Bernie agreed huskily, crawling around in front to rub her cute nose and cheeks against his angry knob. The damn thing was the size and color of a candy apple.

"I've been meaning to address this 'beautiful' business concerning my dick..." Terry lifted a finger for attention before Miss Gwendoline interrupted him as she joined the face-stropping blonde.

"It's more than simply beautiful, Bernice." The cinnamon-haired MILF corrected, peppering kisses along the girthy shaft. She was going to be at it for a bit if she intended to smooch his entire length. "Terrence's big boy cock is strikingly gorgeous at the very least."

Terry lowered his raised digit and concluded that he needed to work on timing his arguments better. Like, maybe not when his man pole was weaving and waving out in the wind. That one was on him.

"The point I am trying to make is that it emits some sort of psionic pulse... or maybe pull is the better word for it." Amy mused, quickly regaining her grip on Fiona's flowing, ginger ponytail as the young yoga bunny tried to dart past her on all fours to get at Terry. "Either way it is drawing us to you as though it has a psychic gravity all of its own."

"Are you saying that our Stud's donkey dick is magic?" Bernie slurred, tonguing his dilated slit and gathering up the creamy spend drooling out of it. "Because I could have told you that yesterday. For free. Gratis."

"I felt it in my office yesterday too." Miss Gwendoline, chimed in between phallic kisses. "Somehow I knew then that Terrence had the giant cock I had been searching for my entire life."

"Cock... cock..." Fiona blurted, her small chin pulled up as she strained at Amy's hold like a dog on a leash. "Why won't you gimme that capital D already?"

"Such a greedy girl." Amy rebuked, leaning back to land a crisp slap on the redhead's pert rear and making her yelp. "Be patient. You'll get all you can handle and more soon enough."

Realization began to dawn on Terry even as a feral lust boiled the blood in his arteries like a shot of nitro into a revving engine.

"Wait, Baby, you were planning for this?" He gasped, even as Bernie practically unhinged her jaw to suck in his corpulent crown. "Then why did you send me and Bernie away this morning? You had to know we wouldn't find anything at the store."

Amy grinned wolfishly, like a comic book villain about to launch into their practiced monologue. "Know? No... but I suspected there wasn't anything to find there. Your strange gift had affected me before you ever left for work that morning. That was why I came home early, remember? I sent you back to EzyWay Electronics to give me time to test a theory on this teasing brat and to collect her."

She nodded her head towards Miss Gwendoline whose tongue was lashing wet lines over Terry's veiny shaft as she pulled at her hard rubbery nips through the torn black mesh top draped across her huge perfect tits.

"We're going to need her sharp business mind and cut-throat negotiating skills to make my plan work, Tiger." Amy continued smugly, slowly allowing Fiona to tug the two of them closer like an angler letting out line for a hooked trout. "I did say she had a crush on you."

"Well if she didn't before, she certainly does now." Terry groaned as the upscaled size-queen in question jostled with Bernie for the prized position, lip-locked around his bulbous tip. "Care to share the rest of your grand, machiavellian scheme, Love?"

"Certainly." His brilliant, beautiful fiance beamed with pride as her smoky eyes burned with hedonistic desire centered entirely on him. "From what I can tell from initial testing, your ejaculate--"

"Wondercum! We should call it Wondercum!" Bernie exclaimed excitedly through sticky lips, before realizing she had relinquished her place of pride on his monster dick for Miss Gwendoline to steal the cum-sucking lead. "Hey, no fair. I was busy contributing..."

"Your ejaculate makes women stronger, healthier and more robust." Amy continued, ignoring the pouting blonde's sordid suggestion. "I'm beginning to believe it heightens intrinsic personality traits and natural talents too. I swear my critical thinking has never been clearer and Bernie is obviously getting more bawdy by the mouthful."

"Bigger too, you can't ignore that." Terry panted as the two amazonian knockouts began hungrily making out around his raging knob. Their moist pink tongues wrestling for each precious drop of his pearly precum. "People are going to notice a group of WNBA-sized women with the bodies of Victoria Secret models strutting down the sidewalk."

"Mmmnnph~... That's free advertising. Word of mouth promotion." Miss Gwendoline said, swallowing thickly and coming up for a breath of fresh air. "Grassroots marketing for sustainable small business growth, given the bottleneck in the supply chain. Namely you, Terrence."

Terry wasn't sure his business could be described as small by any rational standard but he understood her meaning in the given context.

Meanwhile, Bernie had resumed trying to shove his unmanageable size down her ecstatic esophagus. Apparently, her gag reflex had waved bon voyage some time in the last two days as she forced him down her slender, bulging neck.

"Ack, glurp, ack~!"

"What about me?" Fiona wailed, being pulled to a stop less than a foot away from Terry's enormous erection. "I'm part of this now, right? The big and tall Sisterhood of Terry's massive meat stick? I can help! You can't give me a taste of that magical spunk then cut me out of the deal."

"Mlurk~ Wondercum..." Bernie insisted, resurfacing from her throaty deep dive and energetically jacking Terry's magnitude towards her own, adorably pretty face. "Everybody try saying it with me; Won-der-cum. It rolls off the tongue."

"It sure does." Amy smirked, reaching down to give Fiona's tight butt another swat. "But it seems like our little tease here doesn't much like the taste of her own medicine. Tell me, neighbor, how do you think you can help us? Then maybe, just maybe, I'll let you sample my man."

The squawking redhead was anything but little now, except when compared to the present company. She would have easily surpassed Terry's six feet if she were standing. As she was--shuddering desperately on her hands and knees--Fiona's bunched shoulders and phenomenal denim-clad ass came up to his waist.

Almost big enough to mount up and ride about like a ginger-maned pony... or just plain ride her.

"Whoa!" Bernie exclaimed, as an exceptionally heavy jet of his manseed plastered her rosy cheeks and glued an eyelid shut. "Are you getting worked up or what, Stud? I fucking love it. Gimme some more of that Wonder--urk!"

Her spluttering jubilations were cut off abruptly when Gwendoline attacked her jizz-painted face. The mature MILF fervently licking and vacuuming the sticky spend off the tip of her nose and plump, cock-bruised lips.

"An online presence, ummm... social marketing!" Fiona babbled, her watering emerald eyes locked on all the lewd action taking place around Terry's belt-line. "Workout TikToks with Bernie and I. Fashion and glamor shots of you and Miss Gwen on Insta. Smoking hot snapshots on all the different Books and Tubes and Fansites. I know them all, please!"

"Hm, sounds risky." Amy's brows knitted in consideration as she gave the lithe redhead another playful tussle. "That would be a lot of exposure..."

"Mexico. We all head to Mexico." Fiona moaned, "My parents are loaded. They have a holiday getaway on the beach in Bahia San Agustin. It's private, out of the way, available, and please... Amy, pull on my hair and spank me again!"

"Well, it's not as much fun when you ask for it, but I do like the idea of a Mexican sea-change for a honeymoon vacation. It's got all the amenities and luxuries, you promise?"

Terry never dreamed he would see a day when his gorgeous fiance would collar the sexy brat-next-door with such a deft hand. His enraged cock was bucking like a bronco, and spitting like a camel, all over Bernie and Miss Gwendoline's ecstatic faces, exposed necks and bulging chests.

The two statuesque mega-babes giggled and gasped, pressing into one another and leaning their heads together as Terry showered them in his profusive cream. They opened their hungry mouths and rubbed the gooey spend into each other's bare skin like lotion, pulling at cum-drenched clothing to reach the luscious flesh beneath.

"Everything we could want, I swear." Fiona yelped as Amy smacked her taut derriere again, then moaned when she rubbed the reddening cheek with a tender touch. "I'll just tell Mommy and Daddy that I'm taking a gap year away. They won't question it. They haven't been that far south since before the Bush administration."

"But going down south is so much fun..." Bernie snickered through glossy lips bubbling with sticky seed. "Especially when Stud here is involved."

"The proposition has potential." Miss Gwendoline purred, licking up a stray glob of white from the underside of Terry's surging shaft. "We run any business operations remotely through proxies here stateside. Hide everything behind a complex web of shell companies while we work on our tans and milking Terrence dry of his Wondercum--"

"Yay!"

"--or whatever we brand the final product Amy comes up with for public consumption. Perhaps something along the lines of organic cosmetic products?" She continued as the athletic blonde drooped in sulky disappointment. "The relaxed pharmaceutical regulations in Mexico would work in our favor in that regard. We could market it as naturopathy, since I suspect that will be closest in definition to our end result."

"Hold up just a damn minute!" Terry protested, a kernel of stubborn defiance finally catching in his craw. "I have a say in this too, okay? Don't talk about me like I'm not here, or as though I am just going to waltz along to any tune you wanton women decide to play me. My fucking dick, my fucking choice. You hear me?"

Everything slammed to a halt as though he had hit some metaphysical brake pedal and four sets of astonished gazes turned to stare down at his glowering face. Though Terry felt his recalcitrant stance was somewhat diminished by the presence of his treacherous cock spilling pungent juices over Miss Gwendoline's spectacular cleavage.

"Baby, what's wrong?" Amy asked, finally loosening her grip on their mewling neighbor's ponytail to approach him slowly, cautiously, as one would a wild animal. "We're doing this for us and women everywhere. I thought you understood that."

"It's okay, Stud..."

"No! That's just it." Terry interrupted Bernie as she tried to calm him and slapped away her stroking hands. "I'm not some thoroughbred stallion to be milked for my Miracle-Gro sperm to satisfy some macrophilia kink you all are developing. I am my own man, with my own wants and desires to pursue. My own path to forge. Get it?"

"Oh, Terry. I'm sorry if you feel like your voice hasn't been heard." Amy's expression softened and she took his hands in hers. Terry had to lean back to see her above the heavy shelf of her bosom. "That's not fair to you and I want you to know that your emotions and opinions matter to me most of all. I love you, Tiger."

The small crowd of watching super-women "awww'ed" as she leaned down and kissed him long and lovingly. Miss Gwendoline's large mitts pulled his obstructive pole out of the way before it could ruin the tender moment by poking anyone.

"Tell me what it is you want, baby." Amy whispered when their lips finally parted. "And I will move heaven and earth to make it happen if it's within my power to do so. You are the most important person in the world to me and all I want is for you to be happy."

"I love you too, Amy. So let's get hitched already." Terry said without hesitation, her welcome flavor still lingering on his tongue. "Then we can go on that honeymoon we always dreamed about."

"Yes, Baby. I'd really like that too."

A happy tear ran down his fiance's blushing cheek and she leaned in to kiss him again when Fiona piped up with a voice far too small and timid for a woman of her enlarged size.

"Gosh, that's beautiful and I love that for you two, but... ummm... does this mean Terry isn't going to fuck me?"

Having said his piece and cleared the, admittedly, aromatic air, Terry couldn't help but to look at the sleek young object of many a shower-time fantasy.

Freed of her way-too-small daisy dukes, the little ginger landing strip of trimmed hair above Fiona's glistening mound was like a fuzzy pathway leading the way to forbidden nirvana, hidden at the top of her long silky legs. Her white cotton singlet had become more of a crop top as it struggled to contain her fuller, perkier tits and Terry's mouth watered at soft definition of her abdominal muscles.

Fiona had already been lithe and fit in a way that most people only saw on the covers of women's health magazines, with her fiery copper curls and face so naturally seductive that it would have left a priest chewing through their rosary beads after she left confession.

But now, kneeling before him in nothing but her straining top...

He guiltily cleared his throat, which only made Amy giggle like a naughty schoolgirl. "Ahem, I never outright said I wasn't going to fuck you, did I?"

"Mexico sounds like a great place to begin our honeymoon." Amy agreed, heat leaking back into her sultry voice as she commandeered his twitching turgidity from Miss Gwendoline's fondling fingers. "Turn around Fiona, I will guide my husband-to-be into you myself. For science, of course."

"Thankyouthankyouthankyou!" The flexible nymphet gushed, spinning on a dime and bending over to wave her sensationally sculpted tooshie at them. "You're going to love Bahia San Agustin. The villa is right on the beach and we can all wear the tiniest Brazilian bikinis..."

"You are right, I'm sure." Amy smirked as she positioned Terry's bulbous crown at the lubricious entrance to the redhead's pretty pink pussy and notched him into her parting nether lips. "Better brace yourself, neighbor, because this is going to be the reverse of throwing a sausage down a hallway."

"Like squeezing a school bus into motorcycle parking?" Bernie suggested, staring down in lewd fascination as Amy fed the first cunt-cramming inches into Fiona's slick snatch.

"Bernice, language!" Miss Gwendoline scolded half-heartedly, also fixated on the sordid scene as she couched her bare overflowing breasts on Terry's shoulders. "You can try to act like a proper lady, at least."

"Nah, I'd rather be Terry's cock-hungry whore." Bernie countered, gnawing her bottom lip as Amy stretched Fiona wide-open on his splitting girth. "On the streets and between the sheets. Don't pretend like you are any different, Gwen."

The commentary from the peanut gallery were lost on Terry as his future bride pressed more of his obstinate length into the excitedly huffing brat's tight honey-hole. Fiona's clenching walls gripped him like a vise as her squirting nectar turned her stuffed pussy into a slip-and-slide adventure for him to explore.

"Oh my gawd, Tiger." Amy husked in an awe-struck tone. "There's just so much of you. She can't possibly take all of that inside herself, can she?"

Looking down at where the squirming redhead's nether lips stretched into an air-tight seal around his double-wide shaft, Terry considered it.

"Probably not on the first go around. Gwen was a pretty wild exception." He hazarded, "That leaves space for you, baby. Come around front, I want to kiss my future wife."

Amy's dazzling smile was that of a fox left in charge of a dozen hen houses. "Mmmm... so commanding. Whatever you say, Tiger."

She shimmied out of her tiny running shorts before throwing a long, shapely leg over Fiona's wiggling butt. Then Amy scooched in close until his chin was propped up on her cushiony, bra-clad cleavage and her naked pelvis was rubbing firmly against his stomach.

She raked his hair back with her fingers and tickled Terry's scalp with her nails as she stared at him with her smoldering almond eyes and wet her ruby lips with an anticipatory darting of her tongue.

"Like this, baby? Is this how you want your hot wifey?" She purred coquettishly, squeezing her slender thighs around the throbbing length not buried in their bratty neighbor. "I want to ride your cock right into her tight little pussy. I want to feel every twitch of this beefy beast as it ruins that teasing twat for anyone but us."

"Holy shit, Amy! I can't fucking wait to marry you."

Then they were kissing with a heated intensity, tongues wrestling and coiling over each other as Amy loomed over Terry and pulled him harder into her passionate embrace. Her silky thighs ground together, adding an extra dimension of tactile stimulation to his mounting pleasure, and her warm honey flowed from her dripping folds to coat his cocooned cockmeat.

"Jeezus, that is hot." Bernie groaned from beside the necking couple. Moving in to wrap them both up in a well-upholstered hug that squashed Terry deeper into his fiance's bountiful boobage. "Do it, Stud. Fuck them together then let me eat a creamy boxed lunch out of the ginger slut's wrecked cunny."

"That's it, big boy." Miss Gwendoline crooned, rubbing her warm hands up and down Terry's back in caressing strokes. "I know you can do it, show us all what a big, strong man you are. Tame that naughty minx for Momma."

Terry growled into Amy's mouth and she hummed back in approval as his hips began to pump like steam-powered pistons, driving his king-sized dick through Amy's cock-choking leglock and into Fiona's foaming pussy.

Three sets of buttery soft hands roamed his heaving, bucking body as Terry rutted and grunted like a neanderthal, drowning in a sex-fueled delirium and the press of soft-yet-toned female flesh surrounding him on all sides.

The living room felt steamier than a Swedish sauna, and reeked of clean sweat, masculine musk and feminine arousal. Gasps and moans, punctuated by the slapping sound of skin against skin, blended into a sinful soundtrack to accompany the carnal bacchanal that had swept them all away like a tropical typhoon of hedonistic desire.

"Nnnnurgh~ Yes! You're filling me so good, Terry." Fiona howled, her elbows giving out as she collapsed face down into the carpet with her taut rear end still shaking high in the air. "You are stretching out my insides and poking my fertile little womb with your huge, hunky dick!"

"Hear that, Tiger?" Amy whispered hotly into his ear as she nibbled on the lobe and churned her muscular thighs around his chunky base. "The sneaky scamp wants you to cum in her nubile, fertile baby belly. What do you say?"

"You're all acting crazy, love."

"Crazy for you, and this fat fucking cock lurching between my legs." She cooed in a loving reply. "She's literally begging for it. Why don't you cum already and show us all what we want to see? Give the poor girl what she wants."

Menoetes
Menoetes
1,237 Followers