Xenobiological Morphosis Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The young man had an easy, confident air about him and a moderately handsome build that either Latina would have usually taken a short moment to admire before dismissing him out of hand. But for some incomprehensible reason, that shifting motion held Ana and Mariana's attention like two birds of prey spotting a fat slithering serpent for their next meal.

"Of course, husband!" Amy enthused, bounding bustily forward to wrap an arm around his back and lifted the charming skipper into a princess carry to step ashore. "You know there is nothing I love more than spending time with you and all our wonderful new friends."

"Whoa! You don't have to lug me around everywhere, Love. I have two perfectly functional legs." He protested, clutching at his towel to keep it closed.

There was definitely an eye-catching amount of movement underneath.

"Maybe I like sweeping my hunky prince off his feet." She giggled, booping him on the nose with her big forefinger. "Now shush, my Love, we must away before you are stolen again by all these wicked, thirsty women..."

"And she gives me shit about some of the stuff I say." Bernie huffed, as the laughing couple disappeared into the milling crowd of oversized beach bunnies. "I better catch up with them, here, take these free samples to get you started. I've got the most important job of all and they'll get started without me if I let them."

She thrust two small lotion bottles into Mariana and Ana's startled hands and they looked down at the pink labels with a thrill of excitement. The name "WondercreamTM" was printed there in a large stylized font.

"Gracias--I mean, thank you." Ana responded, unsure what else to say. "Bernie, was it? What is your job, if you don't mind saying."

"Yep, I'm in charge of production, tasting and quality control." The enormous blonde gave them a crocodile grin as she backpedaled up the beach. "It's the best. Have fun and we'll talk soon 'kay?"

Then she was gone too, and the two mocha-skinned trendsetters were standing alone in the back of the landed boat examining their heavily sought-after prizes. The white plastic bottles were an odd, if distinctly recognizable, shape. Long, smooth cylinders with a rounded top end and a tiny rubber o-seal at the very tip from which the legendary beauty cream could, presumably, be squirted out.

Wait, did she just say... tasting?

"Mariana, this might sound odd..." Ana began in a cautious tone, gingerly rotating the suggestively shaped bottle in her grip. "But did anyone you spoke with mention how the cream was applied? There aren't any instructions on the label."

"Now that you mention it, Ana... no, and I didn't think to ask. Because it's a skin cream, right? It says it right there in the name."

Mariana pressed a small dollop out onto her fingertip, rubbed it against the pad of her thumb and lifted it to her nose for a tentative sniff. It was powerfully fragrant. Salty with a slightly sour tang at the back end of the appetizing bouquet. Her mouth instantly began to water for some reason and her hand moved autonomically towards her perfect, parted lips.

"Hi, you two must be Ana and Mariana." A friendly voice announced, snapping her out of her dreamlike haze. "My name is Miss Gwen and I'm here to help you both get situated."

Blinking rapidly like sleepwalkers waking mid-step, they gave each other guilty glances. Ana snatching the phallic head of her lotion bottle away from her puckered mouth at the last second.

They turned as one to the speaker to discover an inevitably tall cinnamon-haired goddess wearing a tight gray pencil skirt, a black bandeau bra that acted like a hammock for her tremendous swaying breasts, and a wide-brimmed sun hat smiling happily down at them from a few feet away.

She was tapping a golden fountain pen on an official looking clipboard like a badge of authority.

"S-Sorry," Mariana stammered, wiping her fingers clean on her hip and feeling an immediate tingle on the skin where she smeared it. "We only just arrived..."

"We understand completely." The aforenamed Miss Gwen sympathized sweetly, bending low until she was within whispering range. "It's a lot to take in at first. My advice as Chief Financial Officer is not to rush it. Mingle with the other girls, relax and take plenty of pictures--one glamor shot of you lovely ladies holding our special product will send your viewing numbers through the roof--you can find our wifi password posted at the bar. Otherwise, just enjoy yourselves and treat this like a free vacation.

"All we ask is that you have fun, trial the product, but don't share any of our location details. I think you can understand that last stipulation after all the effort you spent finding us here. We provide an extremely exclusive service and don't want our little slice of paradise to be overrun by common riff raff."

Ana and Mariana found themselves nodding in agreement as they stepped out onto the sun-baked sands to follow Miss Gwen as she led them like baby ducklings through the throng of frolicking Amazons.

The towering business woman was speaking their language--if in English, rather than Spanish.

"Yes, of course." Ana agreed, before peering down at the pink label again. "This is a topical ointment, for the skin, no? There is very little information on the packaging."

Looking about, Mariana was growing less certain of that assumption by the second. Almost every woman in sight had one of the indecently designed bottles close at hand if not actually grasped in one.

There was even a vivacious young redhead with the long lean body of an Amsterdam contortionist and the face of a California covergirl handing out more of them, and taking silly photos of the gorgeous giantesses holding them in provocative poses on her smartphone.

There was a lot of naughty giggling and hand to mouth action happening on that particular stretch of sand.

"Use it however you like, in whatever way feels right for you." Miss Gwen said in a warm, maternal tone. "Experimenting is half the fun and the health benefits are immediate no matter how you use it. Our Wondercream is unlike anything else on the market in that regard. Though I know my favorite method..."

Reaching down into her cavernous cleavage, the colossal business woman produced a penis-shaped bottle of her own and raised it to her plump ruby lips with a saucy wink.

"How do you say it here in ol' Mexico? Ah, I remember now... salud!"

________________

THE END

Thanks for reading my latest chapter. If you want to help encourage my writing please drop me a comment, shoot me a PM or just say hello. Cheers and happy reading!