Xenojournalism

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"As a result, we here on New Mars are awash in the cultural products of Daxgor: arts, music, even their poetry. Entire new artistic movements had sprung up in response to this influx of culture, but even that is not the most impressive result of Miss Acaso's intimate and personal form of journalism."

I stifled a grin at that. He hadn't used 'intimate' to refer to the glorious fuck I'd received, as I'd kept that part out of all of my reporting, and yet the term wasn't entirely inaccurate, either.

"As a result of her work, Daxgor has formally extended an invitation for a first contact team to visit their homeworld. After centuries of isolation, this marvelous civilization is extending a welcoming hand to the rest of the galaxy. And I am happy to say that my friend and colleague Yanira Acaso will be right there with that team, and I'm sure her exploits and writing after that visit will see her right back here next year for another award."

He lifted the crystalline sculpture and beamed.

"And so please join me in congratulating Yanira Acaso, this year's recipient of the Taikara Prize for Journalism!"

Applause roared like thunder within the ballroom. I rose gracefully, beaming as I took to the stage. Jayke shook my hand and stepped aside. As I stepped up to the microphone, I looked out across the audience of hundreds of journalists, diplomats, and well-dressed socialites.

I only had eyes for one person, though.

I found him towards the back, in an alcove nestled alongside a few other alien representatives.

Renhai. In all of his massive, armored glory, his scales displaying that resplendent dark green mating sign.

I met his glowing eyes, beamed, and set forth into my acceptance speech.