WWT: The Overgasm

Story Info
The tentacle monsters bring their women back.
1.3k words
4.33
28.7k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
secondsamuel
secondsamuel
2,255 Followers

World War T is a series of independent, vaguely interconnected stories about different tentacle monsters invading Earth, very much an erotic homage to World War Z. These very short stories do not need to be read sequentially.

Excerpt from The Miami Herald - "Co-Eds Still Missing"

Police remain baffled over the mysterious disappearance of over a dozen college-aged students. The case received unusual noterietrary after the release of one eerie viral video, showing a naked woman clutching a unique species of octopus, walking hypnotically into the water. Police Chief Dan Patrick commented on the growing online sensation.

"So far... we are unable to ascertain if there is any connection [with the video] and any of our active cases." Patrick stated. "We are looking into all possibilities, but the recent spike in disappearances has the full attention of our department.

Miami PD has released alerts on nearly twenty missing person's cases, each bearing remarkable similarities. Each new disappearance occurred within 48 hours of the others, all affecting young women with easy access to the waterfront.

Patrick refused to issue any warning or comment on these similarities.

"Not at this time, not with the information we presently possess." Patrick said. "Of course, our hearts and prayers are with the families..."

The signal spread out through a thousand different tendrils, touching the minds of each of our possessions on the landmass.

They came in droves.

The females touched by our needs drove into the ocean themselves, shedding their protections to walk obediently into the ocean, unaware of what they were doing.

Answering our call.

They would have drowned, their bodies weak and frail even inside their natural biome. We met them as they disappeared into the water, our individual bodies touching against theirs. Our appendages synthesized the oxygen and nutrients they needed, guiding them out to deep.

We had to deny ourselves, the hormones of a thousand drones battling against the collective, wanting to spend their seed before the appointed time. Unlike the humans, the collective maintained its control, keeping in check all but the most weak willed from immediately driving their tentacles into their hosts, taking for themselves what should have belonged to all.

Those would be reborn, made stronger with their next bodies.

Our purpose had changed.

The humans had been an afterthought to our settlement. From the understanding of our scouts until their contact was severed, we might have exploited most of the planet without any direct confrontation with the dominant species.

They could not physically dwell in the waters. With our technology, evasion should have been simple.

Only the humans played in the water.

And we learned to play with them.

Our species had been engineered, our consciousness put into these creatures close enough to the native fauna to not arise suspicion even while distinctly designed for our purposes.

We had not accounted for lust, ignoring the issues until the loss of productivity threatened the very purpose of our expansion. Two hundred light years away from the collective, our initial attempt at a smaller scale colonization must have failed due to this unforeseen externality.

We were stronger now.

But desire blunted our tasks.

One by one, our drones curled their tentacles around the legs of swimmers, spreading their legs and plunging into their orifices into the females. We reached into those in the water, coupling with them until the secretions of our phalluses transformed them into our obedient pets.

Our needs became symbiotic and overpowering.

We needed more.

We grew bolder.

We inserted ourselves into the beaches and dwellings of our hosts, mindlessly jeopardizing our ultimate objective. Those of us tasked with direction, those who should have restrained our urges were equally susceptible.

As one, we designed a new course.

The phosphorescent glow lit up the deep. The long dome shaped medusae contained the largest collection of consciousness on the planet, a telepathic beacon directing the drones to deposit their retrievals. Given the great distances, each pair came in isolation, giving all of us an appreciation for each new specimen set aside for our perpetual use.

We have grown to appreciate the feminine form. The widening of human hips, the curve of their breasts, the uniqueness of each tender nipple and pliable pussy. They were so much more than we anticipated. We coveted each woman claimed, sharing the joy telepathically with the hive, cementing our bond.

She would arrive let by a drone, pulled underwater, her sex already spread open by the tentacle of the cephalopoda. None of the octopus resembling creatures managed to resist diving into the vagina of their captive, driving in and nearly out, barely resisting the impulse to orgasm before the appointed time.

We were the same.

Our pleasure would be theirs in time.

It took a collective command to pull the tentacle from woman, allowing us to insert the long effervescent strands draping down from the gelatinous circle into every orifice.

Every opening, vagina, anus, and mouth, greedily accepted our advances.

The long threads did not stretch her out, but this was not our intention.

Blue and yellow light flared from our bulbous center. Her body and a thousand others simultaneously shaken by the current of sharp electricity pouring through every nerve. She began to orgasm almost instantaneously, unnoticeable as each piece of her body lit up with an ecstasy unmatched by any other chemical on her planet.

The vibrant colored glowed through the tendrils, causing her twinkle. The scattered naked woman a glittering constellation of sex around the nebulous head of our hive mind.

Each woman continued their climax, their appetite turned insatiable by the coursing current of electricity. We channeled our needs into one. Our ejaculate continuously flowed into each female, consumed and absorbed by every willing hole.

We could feel everything together as one supreme sexual entity. And a thousand humans sent their feeble psychic energy into us, our orgasms combining into one organism shrieking with constant delight.

Each of us could feel the tendrils slowly gliding up and down each vagina, swelling to fill each perfectly. We could sense the tighter clenching of the anus, reaching inside with appendages to their very bottom, using them completely. From their mouths they swallowed our seed and sustenance without any distinction.

They were us....

Ours...

Perfect.

Efficient.

Their biological needs were met again and again. Our organs built again and again, impossible for their minds to handle. Their most basic need became supreme as they twisted on our tentacles, transformed into being of pure, constant sex.

While our tendrils fucked into them, rocking their bodies with shocks and ridges of our suction cups, the work continued.

Drawing from this source of mutual sexual satisfaction, the drones were able to perform their tasks without being drawn into open from their advances.

There would be no more concern about a drone being discovered using his tentacles on two women in a bathtub. No trouble with the lifeguard prying a drone free from a swimmer. No more loss in production by chasing boats, surfboards, or snorkelers.

We would meet those needs here. A thousand women with three thousand tendrils inserted inside of them, pounding and pulsing with electrical energy, bringing them to repeated orgasm after repeated orgasm. We would use them, relieving our growing desire as we spent load after load inside their bodies, compounding each climax over and over again.

With us forever, our bodies combined in one steady pulse of continued pleasure.

The Overgasm...

From the Comments Section of the Miami Herald

Do they expect us to believe this bullshit? Did they even see the video?

This comment has been deleted by the administrator.

That isn't an octopus, it's an alien species. Check out the real story at Weekly World News!

This comment has been deleted by the administrator

Alien squids can't fuck up the country any worse!

It's been more than a hundred women just counting Florida. That video isn't an isolated case. Check out this link...

This comment has been deleted by the administrator.

Oh my god, the video. I think that's my sister Rachel...


secondsamuel
secondsamuel
2,255 Followers