Xenophilia - Darius - Pt. 02

Story Info
A planetary colony is overrun by horny xenomorphs.
6.5k words
4.52
16.9k
32

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/18/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Xenophilia -- Darius -- Part 2

---

This is part of a project to touch up and publish an older series of works I had done in the past, placing them on Literotica. There are quite a few parts, so they will seem repetitive as more are updated, and since they are not being completely revised, they will show their age. It will also take time to update all the parts, so please be patient. Still, I hope you will enjoy them all the same.

---

Darius awoke again, fluttering his eyes in an attempt to remove the sleep that had collected in their corners; it was difficult without the use of his hands, his arms imprisoned in a firm resin. He groaned, feeling groggy once again, though perhaps for different reasons now. As he looked around, he had noticed that not much had changed since the first time he woke up, not going through any moment of realisation that what had happened before 'wasn't a dream'. That encounter was far too intense for a dream, and even recalling elements of it seemed to cause a tingle that fluttered throughout his body, and a pulse of excitement in his flaccid penis as it too remembered the experience, as 'punished' as it was.

At the moment, however, Darius was mostly thankful he had not been slaughtered in his sleep, and that his cocoon was actually somewhat comfortable, supporting his weight rather well, even if his near vertical position, with his arms outstretched to the sides and his legs slightly parted, wasn't entirely dignifying. He doubted dignity mattered much to the she-creature that had made such vigorous love to him, as long as they enjoyed themselves.

His fellow colonists were still around, unconscious like before, though some appeared to have woken and fallen asleep recently, and some bore signs of intercourse; moisture on flaccid penises, or what appeared to be residual semen staining the crotches of the women. Were there male aliens here? He hoped any such male would steer clear of him. Though, such thoughts brought up other questions; how many more were there? What were their overall goals? What was to become of him and his fellow colonists once the creature or creatures fulfilled their end goals.

He hoped it was not a swift culling.

He pondered these questions, but soon found himself bored, which seemed surprising given his circumstances. Darius had originally come to Victor's Post so he had something to do instead of twiddling his thumbs back on Earth, living off universal income. He was an engineer by trade, and these outlying colonies, especially newer ones like Victor's Post, always had need of engineers. Though it was odd that there was a fairly cutting-edge laboratory already constructed when he arrived. He just chalked it up to there being something interesting here that really didn't concern him. He was just there to swing the wrenches and tighten the bolts.

And now he was glued to a wall, naked, with no idea where he was, and with at least one horny alien that had effectively raped him -- though the experience had not proven traumatic, really -- and possibly more doing the same to the other colonists. He wanted something to do, but this wasn't quite what crossed his mind. Perhaps, luck willing, this entire situation would resolve itself with a happy outcome... but that was wishful - no, fanciful - thinking.

His train of thought was interrupted by his stomach grumbling, and he winced; he hadn't had anything to eat since he first woke up in this place, and without any sense of the passage of time, he had no idea when it was since he had eaten. A troubling thought flashed in his mind, worrying that he might starve to death before anything the alien did to him. His gut rumbled its protest again, demanding intake. If he was to be subjected to such vigorous mating a second time, the lack of food would probably exhaust him to death.

His worries, and his questions, would keep him rather preoccupied in his mind for some time, but after what seemed like an hour or more, he decided he would have to put those thoughts aside until they become more immediate to his situation. With nothing else to do, he closed his eyes, and tried to take a nap. To his surprise, he would find himself drifting back to sleep, the exhaustion from before just slight enough that his body was willing to rest a little bit longer, and soon, he began to slumber softly.

He would awake with a start, after an uncertain amount of time, feeling like something had changed. A quick scan of the cavern revealed what; everywhere, there were these strange objects, slimy and roughly textured, and clearly egg-shaped. At their tips were four grooves arrayed into a cross, their edges almost like fat lips, suggesting they opened like a flower. Though a few were scattered about without any real pattern, most sat before a cocooned colonist... including him.

He then heard fearful whimpering, and determined grunting, and saw that several of the other colonists had awoken; a woman across from him, breasts hanging free from the cocoon like all the other females -- for reasons Darius could only cynically guess -- trying her best to hold in her fear, and several colonists to his right, what appeared to be one of the Colony Security members, a former colonial marine struggling rather aggressively against his resin bonds.

Darius noted that extra layers of the glue-like substance had been piled up around the man's cocoon, the alien or aliens likely aware of the former soldier's physical strength, and possibly even cautious about his training. Were they smart enough to discern fighters from workers? As if this colony was an ant mound? Darius wasn't certain.

Several others were awake, and others began to stir as well, woken by the sounds of their fellows. Darius thought about speaking, but his contemplation was cut off by a slick, slimy sound, like slabs of sticky flesh peeling away from each other. He looked across from himself, to see the egg in front of the woman opposite him begin to open along the grooves, indeed like a flower with the four flaps like 'petals', albeit short and stubby, revealing a slimy, sticky and fleshy interior, strings of yellowish ooze hanging from the edges of the flaps and between the walls of the egg. The woman's eyes had fixated on it, her breathing practically grinding to a halt and her eyes widening as much as humanly possible.

And then, several legs emerged from within, gripping around the edge of the open top of the egg, looking like a cross between spider limbs and long, bony fingers. Soon enough, the creature they belonged to emerged, justifying the thoughts of spiders Darius had; it was a grotesque thing, eight such limbs emerging from the sides of a flat, beige-coloured body that reminded him of both a spider and two hands stuck together near the wrists. Behind the legs, where the body narrowed, where two fatty, rounded 'flaps' that seemed to flex up and down. Finally, the creature's rear tapered into a long, sinuous, segmented tail that was many times the length of its body, and flicked through the air with prehensile flexibility.

It perched itself on the edge of the egg, appearing to examine and eye -- despite its lack thereof -- the woman, who had begun to hyperventilate in fear, her terrified gaze fixed on this spider-like creature, hardly at all as unusually and oddly attractive as the alien that had violated him.

It suddenly reared up on its back legs, making some strange hissing sound. Darius was able to note some strange, red markings that covered its top, quite vibrant at that, before it suddenly lunged at the woman. She screamed in fear as it landed on her gut... only to scuttle downwards towards her exposed crotch. She watched it frantically, trying to squirm free of the resin that constrained her. Darius felt his gut knot terribly as he watched helplessly, his own fear returning as he witnessed this woman's horror and plight.

It had found its way to her groin now, coiling its impressively long tail around the top of her thigh, some of her upper leg exposed before it was hidden by the resin that formed her cocoon, providing the leverage this strange creature needed. The woman had begun to cry now, tears streaming down her cheeks.

That changed when, in a split second, Darius noticed something thick unfurl from its underbelly, and proceed to latch itself to her crotch, pushing its body against her groin and impaling whatever phallic organ had emerged from its underside in her sex, forcing a scream of horror for her that then turned to a grown of reluctant pleasure, the creature's body twitching as it no doubt began pumping its length inside of her tunnel. She was grimacing, her face had turned red, and her eyes were clenched shut. Every now and then, she'd release an involuntary whimper, laced with the sounds of her stimulation, unwanted as it may be. Still, it wasn't murdering her, or even hurting her, at least from what Darius could see and gauge from the woman's reactions. But it had only started.

And Darius was soon forced to worry about himself, as the egg before him suddenly opened up with that same slow, slick, sticky peeling sound. He began to shift, hardly wanting anything going into any of his orifices. All around him, the other eggs began to open, some of them producing spider-like creatures that crawled out of their eggs, scuttling and twitching as they warmed their newborn bodies up, ready to do what they were bred to do, it seemed.

They began leaping at females, and he saw one of these spider-like monsters emerge from one of the randomly placed eggs set aside for no one in particular scuttle over towards the woman opposite him. It leapt at her face, and though she shook her head side to side in an almost begging manner, it latched its spindly, finger-like legs around her face, pushing its flaps against her cheeks and coiling its tail around her neck, seemingly only as tight as it needed, Darius couldn't quite tell. And then, he heard an obscene gagging sound mixed with muffled cries, a sound all too synonymous with a sloppy deepthroat.

Darius began to sweat; as much as he was worried for the others in here, the cries and moans of the women being cut off as these creatures latched to their faces, he selfishly pleaded to no cosmic being in particular to be spared that fate... but no face-hugging spider emerged from his egg.

No, instead a long, thick and slimy tentacle emerged, its surface bumpy and slick with an ooze it seemed to secrete itself. There were no obvious sensory organs; it was eyeless, earless and limbless, the only notable trait being an orifice that contracted and expanded repeatedly, like some freaky worm. Yet, despite the apparent lack of senses, it snaked its way through the air towards his crotch, a strange, pungent aroma emanating from the egg and the tentacle itself, not wholly unpleasant, but quite unusual and difficult to describe. The smell made it difficult to focus, though Darius was still rather firmly fixated on the tentacle reaching out towards him, that puckering orifice oozing sticky slime.

"Jesus Christ!" he exclaimed to himself. A quick glance around him saw that the other men in the cavern had similar tentacles advancing upon them, many squirming and struggling to escape, as futile it was... save for a few, whom Darius swore seemed almost... eager. He didn't dwell on it as he felt the tentacle emerging from the egg seemingly set aside for him press against his glans, his flaccid penis not ready to get it up quite yet.

"Is everything in this goddamn cave a sex monster?!" This was getting ridiculous, even for him. What started out like a cult horror movie had turned into a B-grade porno with S-grade effects, and now it had taken another obscene twist that made Darius consider if this actually was some strange fever dream, or that he was in a coma somewhere, and this was some debauched coping mechanism. Yet it was reality, and that much was certain by how real it felt, as the tentacle began to slurp his flaccid dick into the orifice, coating his penis in sticky, tingly slime.

A shudder ran up his body, and he groaned as more of his shaft was pulled into the rippling innards of the tentacles. It was gross and obscene, leaving his shaft feeling cool and slimy... but all the same, he could not deny enjoying the sensation that followed, the worm-like tentacle gripping his member and squeezing it, flesh contracting and squeezing down upon it, its innards lined with various nubs, ridges and grooves, all seemingly intended to instil the maximum amount of stimulation, especially when it began to suckle and tug upon his girth, that obscene slurping sound it made hard to describe. His member quickly hardened as it was assaulted with the fleshy suction, the tendril's contractions all too reminiscent of milking.

It applied squeezing pressure to his root, and ran that constriction up along his manhood until it was crushing around his glans, and the rippling waves of milking stimulation continued. Darius groaned, biting his lower lip as the intense and wholly unusual experience wracked his body. He twitched and shuddered, beginning to pant as the tentacle worked more vigorously, lecherous and depraved smacking and slopping sounds emanating from it, echoing alongside and melding with the sounds of similar wet, obscene slurping and the groans of men being subjected to this debased milking, along with the gags and moans from women being assailed by those face-hugging spiders.

Darius watched the tentacle, the appendage's flesh heaving and contracting, expanding at the tip and subsequently down its length like a wave, at least until it passed the tip of his cock, deeply buried in the erotic organ. He released his lower lip as the tension in his body began to release, unable to maintain his composure. He started to pant, his face burning with a hot flush, eyes fixated on the tentacle so greedily swallowing his cock. His body shuddered and twitched as spikes of pleasure excited his nerves, his skin prickling and beginning to sweat.

"F-Fuck me..." he muttered. This was a totally different feeling to the alien female from before; whilst she was able to impart some measure of suction through contraction of her muscles and when using her mouth, this thing... it was pure suction, pure rippling flesh almost designed by an intelligent hand for the sole purpose of semen extraction. Not that it was better than the she-creature, but... something like this would've been very popular to a lot of men. Unfortunately, he nor his compatriots would be able to stop to rest when they wanted to, bound in resin as they were. And with the tentacles' only apparent measure of intelligence being able to find a penis and milk it, it was unlikely they would stop any time soon, even if their victims were begging for rest.

Various sounds of pleasure -- groans, moans, pants, quiet expletives and invocations of the Almighty -- echoed about the cavern. Some were muffled from spider-like creatures latched to their face, most of them women, some of them men, with some women apparently avoiding any of the creatures latching to their face. But no one, not even Darius, was making any attempt to converse with their fellow captives, too focused on the pleasure they were experiencing. Every now and then, a loud, drawn out moan or sharp gasp would punctuate the symphony of euphoric sounds, as people experienced orgasms.

Darius would be one of them, groaning and exclaiming his ecstasy as his body shuddered and his cock began to pulse and twitch aggressively, spurting his semen into the hungry tentacle. And with each rope of burning cum he poured into it, it would gulp greedily, the bulging contractions becoming far more prominent; he would watch as lumps in the tentacle formed just behind where his cockhead would be, and slowly be drawn into the main body, hidden within the fleshy egg. Several lumps would slide down the flexible organ, until his ejaculation came to an end... but the experience would not stop there, and it was then that it became truly torturous, the tentacle's suckling and gulping continuing without change.

He writhed and whimpered in his cocoon, strained groans, bordering on almost painful, leaving his lips and emanating from his throat constantly. This wasn't fair, this wasn't at all tolerable. He couldn't escape, and he couldn't lessen the nearly painful stimulation he was now being forced to endure. His cock wasn't given a chance to soften, and in its post-orgasmic sensitivity, it practically stung with torturous pleasure, the nigh-hellish experience causing him to drool.

"Noo... stop..." came a meek voice, too timid and pleasured for Darius to tell if it was from a man or a woman. He could barely focus on any other sound other than his own pathetic whimpers as the tentacle continued its draining efforts, seeking more of his semen with merciless efficiency. His toes began to curl, and his heart began to race, the beating of his chest hard enough he thought it was going to slowly pound the resin into cracking open.

Having his arms and legs bound though... it made the experience so much more arduous, unable to move or squirm or writhe beyond pitiable wiggling thanks to the cocoon. It seemed to make the stimulation far more intense, that desire to move, to roll around, to reach forward and take hold of that tentacle -- whether to try and pry it off or hold it more firmly to one's crotch -- exploding in the mind, and yet... it was impossible, physical bonds forcing one to endure helplessly.

And that's why Darius, only a few minutes later, came again, feeling his cock throb and pulse as another rather impressive ejaculation filled the tentacle, the human watching as the organ bulged with each gulp it drew into its body. He would've imaged why it was doing this, if it wasn't for his mind being almost completely derailed, unable to maintain any singular train of thought beyond, 'This is too fucking much...'

If this kept up for too long, he feared he might lose his mind.

Though the sensation didn't change, he was unable to get used to it, to get bored with it, simply because it was relentless, constant, never giving him a chance to rest, and had him at his most sensitive, after a powerful orgasm. He whimpered and groaned as continuously as the tentacle milked his cock, and soon enough, he released yet another load into the tentacle, smaller now that he was beginning to feel drained.

Yet, eventually the stimulation began to overwhelm his body, and his cock began to feel numb and painful from the constant pleasure, instead of being suckled raw; the constant slimy secretions ensured that wouldn't happen. Even if he couldn't grow used to it, the nerves in his penis would certainly lose feeling eventually.

"Please... no... can't..." he pleaded. Deep in his mind, he knew it was pointless, this tentacle was no more intelligent than a plant. But he was beginning to lose it, the fear that if this continued he would be broken or drained to death present in his beleaguered mind.

After a while, he felt pressure building in his loins again, and once more he was ejaculating into the tentacle, though by now it was a pitiful sputter. He was ready to cry, unable to stand this constant torture, no matter how good it felt.

But it seemed his blessings were answered, for after his fourth climax, the tentacle began to ease its suckling, and soon, stopped altogether. It would secrete a profuse amount of slime, utterly slathering his penis in a gooey, slippery substance that felt admittedly cool on his shaft, before slowly sliding off his softening member, too abused to maintain an erection. Darius whimpered in relief as the tentacle sunk back down into its egg, going dormant.

12