Xenophilia - Darius - Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All around him, Darius would see other egg tentacles retreating from their hosts, whilst the spider like creatures would pull away from their mates, phallic appendages slipping out of their host's orifices and recoiling into their own small bodies as the humans gagged and choked up sticky cum, the woman across from him looking exhausted, groaning as the creature released her crotch, a steady trickle of semen dribbling from her pussy, seemingly thoroughly filled by a creature several times smaller than her.

The spidery monsters fled, scuttling away and finding various holes and pits to hide away in, leaving the people in the cavern completely alone save for their panting. No one spoke to each other, likely too fatigued and bewildered to even want to speak.

As for Darius, he began to feel tired yet again; the tentacle had thoroughly drained him, and his rumbling stomach reminded him that he'd had nothing to eat since being snatched by the aliens. He really began to feel hungry, and that, combined with the fatigue of his most recent ordeal, left him with barely any energy left. It wasn't pleasant, to feel so tired from fatigue and hunger, but the discomfort didn't stop his eyelids drooping. He didn't try and resist, his willpower thoroughly drained by the tentacle like it did with his semen. His head lolled from one side to the other, a husky breath leaving him as he found himself yet again drifting to sleep, feeling lightheaded and weak.

He was once again woken by external interference, though instead of a noise, it was the feeling of claws softly raking across his face. He groggily cracked his eyes open, groaning gutturally, to see the countenance of the alien from before, smiling softly, but with that ever-present hint of mischievousness. He wasn't sure what expression he was giving her... he felt too tired and exhausted to know what to think, other than that he didn't want to starve or be milked to death. He pouted, because of course he would, knowing nothing else to do in his situation, since it had grown steadily more apparent that whatever they were, they didn't seem interested in murdering humans.

He looked about, and with slightly more energy realised there were more of them. He had only concluded that there were more, but to actually see the dozen or so black, chitinous alien females crawling about in the most graceful but animalistic manner seemed to make him shiver. He saw them plucking eggs from the ground, carrying them off to God knows where... the ones that had produced tentacles instead of eggs being handled with far greater care than the ones that had spawned those spider-like creatures, which they regarded almost like they were refuse now. Of course, he felt his stomach knot when he saw others placing more eggs down, in front of the various colonists in the cavern, much to the fear and distress of many of them.

He couldn't imagine how much longer they were going to be subjected to this before they simply expired from exhaustion, fluid loss and starvation.

At least, he thought such would be his doom until the alien before him -- which he somehow knew was the one that had mated with him earlier -- suddenly presented him with food. And not just any food, packaged snacks and dry goods from the colony.

'They must have raided the warehouses', he thought, eyeing the packaged goods with a ravenous want. The creature chuckled and hissed in that odd, mischievous way, but did not taunt him, using her long claw-like nails to cut open a muesli bar, bringing it to his mouth with care.

He didn't even entertain the notion of defiance, like some heroic act; he was too hungry to want to refuse the offer, and this creature had yet to actually harm him, and it was being decent enough to offer him sustenance without any sort of game or trick being involved. So he would open his mouth, and she would gently place it between his teeth.

Darius began to bite down, and slowly, he ate the muesli bar with as much gusto as he could manage. She would feed it into his mouth as it was gradually shortened with each bite, though she would give him time to chew each mouthful, 'looking' at him with a mischievous yet curious expression, seeming delighted at his fervour. Once Darius had consumed the bar, the alien gingerly letting her sharp fingertips playfully brush against his lips as she pushed the last end into his mouth, she would produce another piece of food, this time beef jerky.

A little bit more palatable, he wet his mouth as best he could, dry from exhaustion and some level of dehydration, and bit down on the end. She held it in place, so he could tear chunks off, and as she had done with the muesli bar, she slowly fed it into his mouth bit by bit. He took his time with the jerky, savouring the flavoursome snack, calming down once he felt that he would receive a proper amount of sustenance, even if in snack form.

He looked around, and saw similar things happening around the cavern, numerous alien females bringing various foodstuffs raided from the Colony to their captives, feeding them with an obvious care. Those that refused weren't mistreated, as the aliens that attended to them simply sat and waited for their willpower to diminish. Darius could understand the shame and humiliation in being fed like this... but he didn't care, there was no point in being defiant. That being said, he hoped he wouldn't be reduced to something as simple as breeding stock, mindlessly accepting whatever these aliens did to him.

Something about them, though, made a part of him believe that wasn't going to be his fate. Wishful thinking, perhaps, hoping beyond hope that he wasn't about to suffer a terrible fate. But he'd been proven wrong so far, in an... obscene sort of way, so he was willing to cling to that hope. So he kept eating until he'd consumed several strips of jerky. Then the alien brought some dehydrated fruit to his lips, sliced and diced apple, pear, apricot and the like.

Very little fresh food was available at the colony, the early stages of its existence dictating people subsist on non-perishable, room-temperature storable goods as much as possible, to reduce the amount of fresh produce that needed to be shipped to the colony as it was built. They weren't expecting another supply run for a month. What fresh food they did have was stored in enormous walk-in freezers and refrigerators, shared communally; they had locking mechanisms, so more than likely the aliens weren't able to get inside without expending more effort than was worthwhile.

Darius was no more resistant to the fruit he was being hand fed with than anything else, and soon, after eating several more different types of food, he felt full. Not as though he had a feast, but fulfilling all the same.

With the exception of one thing; water.

He was parched, and when it came to dehydrated foodstuffs, there was no hydration to be had in a meal. He would need something to drink, or the food he had would only delay a horrible death by dehydration. He almost thought to ask this alien, of all things, if it had water... until it had presented its own alternative, licking its lips and smirking as it clutched one of its voluminous breasts with one of its hands, giving it a gentle squeeze, and prompting a small amount of whitish-green fluid to seep from the erect nipple.

Darius blinked several times, before his brain recalibrated after the initial bewilderment. He looked to the alien with an incredulous look, as if to say, 'are you serious?' though he refrained from uttering anything, still feeling a little strange to speak to these creatures in English, though they seemed to understand expressions and human body language well enough, and perhaps something else he could not perceive. The alien woman only clutched his thinly-shaved head and caressed it lightly, whilst gently thrusting her breast into his face, insisting he drink from her.

His willpower didn't last too long, not-too-reluctantly sticking out his tongue towards the nipple. If anything, his hesitance was because the oddly coloured liquid didn't seem particularly appealing... but when the tip of his muscle ever so gently grazed the nub, drawing up some of the milk, angling it so the droplets would roll down across it, he discovered that the alien's nectar was -- almost literally -- like a nectar; a sweet, honey-caramel flavour grazed his tongue, surprising him.

He licked again, and again, swirling his tongue around the nipple with a clearly erotic intent to stimulate -- he might as well -- the alien, prompting her to hiss ever so quietly, her tongue drawing across her lips with a slow, sensuous delight. She pushed her mound more firmly against his face, as though telling him to hurry up, the other pushing against the side of his head, moulding to the contours of his cranium.

The human took the hint, and after a few more licks, opened his mouth and suckled the nipple and the areola it sat upon into his cavity. There, he would lap and lick at the dark grey disc and the nodule atop it with lurid hunger, eyes narrowing, his view almost obstructed by the breasts she was squashing against him.

'God, they feel amazing...' he thought, noting how amazed he was when he first saw them, and now, actually having a chance to feel them instead of simply seeing them tauntingly squashed against his resin cocoon... he was a fan.

They were spongy and pliant, their exterior flesh yielding and soft, but deeper down, there was firmness, resistance that fought back against any squeezing. He could feel it from how much she was trying to smother him with them, and he knew it was purposeful. Nothing these aliens had done so far was innocent or the result of misunderstanding. They knew what made the human body twitch... they might even get off on doing so.

The skin was unusual, somewhat different to her lips, and unlike the chitin of her fingers. Her palms were similar, feeling a little smoother than human skin, almost like an artificial material, like clingwrap in a way... only better, far tighter and softer to the touch... but she didn't feel warm like a human. Her mouth, and her pussy, they felt warm, but her exterior skin was rather cool to the touch. Her breasts would heat, however, thanks to the flushes overcoming his face from the shameful delight he was deriving from this.

He began to suckle more hungrily now, working his jaw in a manner reminiscent of chewing, gently squeezing and massaging her soft flesh with his teeth and lips in trying to stimulate greater flow. Combining that motion with the stimulus of his tongue to her teat would bring him the reward he so craved, murmuring in delight as the milk began to pour slowly into his mouth in short flows synchronised with his suckles.

He gulped the liquid down, noting that its flavour was fairly mild, but given its honey-caramel taste, even weak it was a pleasant drink. He began to tug at her breast now, with what limited range of motion he had, drawing more of her sweet treasure into his mouth. If his hands were free, he would've had them squeezing and kneading those globes of hers, Darius far too taken with them than he believed might be healthy.

He would take a moment to peer out the corner of his eyes, his view mostly obstructed by the breasts of his 'carer', but he could see some things; the other creatures had begun breastfeeding different captives, some more willing than others, some trying to refuse... the alien's solution was inventive, if depraved, proceeding to lick and stimulate their captives and inflicting them with arousal, whittling down their willpower, or catching them when they moaned by thrusting their teats into the 'protester's' mouth.

He wasn't sure what happened if they bit down in retaliation, and he wasn't going to test on the alien creature currently giving him a rather revitalising drink, his thirst quickly vanishing, and his parched throat being treated, and its irritation eased. Most of the others seemed to accept the offer, showing no signs of defiance as they quenched themselves.

Despite everything, Darius didn't feel like a babe suckling its mother... his own efforts were erotic, and the way she pushed against his face was clear evidence she saw this as more than just feeding as well. She growled playfully, and hissed her delight. He himself would murmur his appreciation for the delicious milk she was feeding him with, sending vibrations into her bust. Typically, he felt himself grow erect with arousal, tip bobbing with renewed vigour. She noticed, and without skipping a beat, he felt her lithe, vicious fingers gently cage his penis with a firm but gentle grasp, and slowly began to tug upon it with erotic intent.

He moaned into her mound, stopping himself from biting down too hard; that would just be rude. He composed himself, and continued drinking, until the teat was suddenly removed from his mouth, tangible disappointment felt in his mind, and quickly replaced with delight and relief when she simply poked his lips with the erect nipple of her other breast, a tiny trickle rolling down the areola.

Darius wasted no time in drawing it in, taking as much of the softer outer flesh into his mouth as he could, filling his oral cavity and proceeding to 'chew' on her other globe. No doubt, he'd drained the other, so she was giving him one that was full and bursting. He was impressed by the volume of liquid she was parting with, and happy that there was plenty to savour.

She too seemed to savour stimulating him with her hand, pumping him slowly and gently, adding a careful twist to her strokes to add to the stimulation. It was all very erotic and yet... maternal too, loving and affectionate. If not romantically between it and him, then in the sense that it was more than a mindless breeder. The She-Creature had certainly impressed as much upon him just by her expressions and mannerisms alone, far too sultry and devious to be simple instincts.

Besides, the only way they seemed to be cruel was when pleasure and sex was involved, though he had not been subjected to any real dominatrix-style abuses, if they were capable of or interested in such. Though the eggs they provided were not so gentle in the things they birthed.

He didn't care too much about that. This was a nice enough encounter, and the milk she so generously provided was making him feel content. Hopefully though, he would eventually have freedom, or this might all turn sour. For now, he simply enjoyed what he could, and groaned as she began to stroke him faster, seemingly based on how much milk she had left to give. And when he felt her flow slow to a trickle, her pumping had increased to a rapid, aggressive pace, the twisting even more pronounced now, thumb sliding across his glans, slicked with precum.

He twitched his hips, trying to buck in his bondage, and soon, as he suckled the last dregs of her milk into his gullet, he released a muffled moan into her breast, experiencing a tender orgasm that wasn't as intense as their first encounter, or as intense as what the egg tentacle had subjected him too, despite the vigorous, aggressive pumping of her hand. But it was a good orgasm, the alien slowing her strokes but firming up her grip, squeezing him tight and milking him instead, wringing out every last drop, until he finally stopped dribbling miniscule pulses of semen.

She squeezed him tight in her palm and ran it down from the root of his cock to the tip, pulling her hand off, before reaching back down to his root once more, grasping again, and repeating the motion, until she had gathered up every last drop, leaving only a minute film of residue coating his penis.

Satisfied she'd collected most of it, she brought her semen-stained hand to her mouth, and ran her lips and tongue slowly along it, lapping up every bit of it until her hand glistened with her saliva. She glanced at him with a lecherous, playful expression, reaching up with her other hand to caress the side of his face. She leaned in, and nibbled on his ear, causing him to loose a shivering moan.

She would then growl playfully, and then pull away from him, her breasts similarly glistening from milk stains and his residual saliva. Seemingly satisfied with herself, she would turn around, and he would watch the sensual sway of her hips as she sauntered away, past her fellow aliens and other captives, Darius somewhat fixated on that lovely rump, her impressively long tail trailing behind it, hovering just off the ground. Soon, though, she would disappear from sight, leaving him to watch the others finish up feeding various captives or disappearing themselves, to god knows where.

Not one of Darius' fellow colonists looked as though they had been harmed, and some looked rather embarrassed and bashful, their lips stained with that oddly-coloured milk. Others still looked humiliated and fearful, and Darius couldn't blame them, and sympathised.

But part of him felt that these creatures weren't genuinely wicked... their methods were questionable, certainly, but from what he'd seen so far, they had shown no true viciousness or cruelty. Admittedly, he didn't have enough information to make any decent conclusions from; for all he knew, they were going to slaughter everyone once they were finished with them, or had already slain those that resisted or they found no use for. But he had no evidence suggesting they had done any of that either. So Darius would cling to hope and perhaps debased desire that these creatures were more inherently good than they seemed.

He decided he would ponder later. He was once again sleepy, this time from the ejaculation mixed with the rather sizable amount of milk he had consumed, along with the food prior to the breastfeeding. Even with the rather erotic visual of several aliens finishing up their depraved feeding methods, Darius couldn't keep his eyes open; as it turned out, being imprisoned in a cocoon of resin was rather tiring. Thus, he closed his eyes, listening to the slurping and the smacking and the groans of pleasure from his fellow colonists as they were breastfed and pleasured, more than influencing the lewd dreams he would have in his slumber.



12