Xenophilia - Darius - Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was something different about her expression; unlike all the pornos in Darius had seen, where the actors, when in the heights of pleasure -- fake or otherwise -- looked almost like they were in pain, or lacked any sort of smile or joy as the stimulation made it difficult to maintain any other face that wasn't strained with mouth agape, this alien... there was an almost manic delight etched onto her countenance, even if she had no discernible features above where her nose would be thanks to that domelike carapace that swept over the top of her elongated skull. She seemed to be both composed and overwhelmed at once, and there was always a smirk or a smile twisting the corners of her lips, save for the odd moment every now and then where she would let her face contort in ecstasy.

Of course, it was his ecstasy that seemed to be governing the pace of proceedings, for soon enough, his thrusts were growing shorter and sharper, until the dam was indeed breached, and he slammed as deep into her ass as his strangled cock would allow, moaning aloud as his hips made sharp, shuddering jolts inside her, trying to push deeper than he could, his hips never actually breaking contact with her glutes as he pumped thick ropes into her anus. Simultaneously, as if she was holding out for him, she too began to shudder, almost violently so.

She let out an inhuman screech, almost painful to Darius' ears, but nonetheless one that sounded twisted with euphoria. Despite this, she maintained remarkable control over her body, though it didn't stop her splashing quite a profuse amount of fluids against his thighs, coming as a shock to him; the first orgasm he'd brought her to -- or rather, she'd brought herself to -- did not have such explosively wet results for her, and yet now he felt fluids that, after a quick glance, were certainly not pee cascading down his thighs, a sure sign of the intense stimulation she received. He had no idea she was such a squirter...

Suddenly, he was wrenched from her ass before his climax was complete, causing him to shoot ropes across her black, almost glossy rump. Almost instinctively, he grasped his cock and began to pump, groaning continuously as he did something he'd only ever thought pornstars did, and showered her glutes with his semen, until he was spent, left panting and still firmly embraced by her tail, watching as his ropes of white rolled down her glutes, the sticky white substance contrasting against the darkness of her flesh.

It was beautiful, in a debased sort of way, the way it streaked across the dark, glossy cheeks of her rear. His breathing would calm as he watched the relaxing yet erotic scene before him, until he brought his attention to his partner, who had already recovered, hissing quietly and delightedly to herself. She hadn't released him from her tail's grasp, but Darius didn't care; he admitted to himself a certain measure of joy for the dominance of the she-creature, not at all minding her being in charge... especially since it seemed she would still allowing him to be the giver every now and then.

Of course, that was not the end of this little tryst, as she would suddenly roll over onto her back, apparently not at all bothered by the unusual shapes and contour of it. Darius felt it should've been uncomfortable to lie on those tube-like protrusions that flanked her spine below her shoulders, even when they had folded back, but she showed no signs of discomfort. She spread her legs to the side, reaching down to pry apart her slick, dark folds with two sharp fingertips, revealing the sopping, quivering entrance hungry for his seed. Darius could hardly resist such an offer, shuffling forward whilst still wrapped by her tail, that possessive hold not letting up any time soon.

He dropped to his knees, and slid between her thighs, feeling her heels gently graze along his hips, a loose lock forming around his waist. His eyes had glazed over as the haze of arousal overtook his thoughts, reaching towards her pussy with his hands. She brought hers away, letting her labia close together once again. He couldn't help but play his fingers over the folds, tracing them softly with the tips, feeling their softness and their smoothness. Her petals were so slick with her fluids, not as oily as the secretions of her anus, but wet enough that movement was hardly going to be an issue; he knew that from the first time she rode him, still bound in his tight cocoon. But now, he was free, and he had the initiative.

He continued to tease her, spreading her folds wide with his index and middle finger on one hand, moving to trace the soft flesh between them with two from the other, causing her to shiver and hiss in pleasure. He brought his two fingers up to her engorged clitoris, and gently pinched the rather firm nub between them, bringing his digits together so he could rub the bud with the groove formed between his pressed-together fingers. More and more hisses of delight left her, but it soon became apparent that she was becoming impatient herself, her tail squeezing tightly around him, tugging him closer, but not outright demanding he go all the way.

Darius decided he would make her wait; she'd teased and played with him enough that he felt some amount of payback was more than a little deserved. So he splayed her labia apart with his fingers once again, rotating his hand so that his spreading fingers were facing downwards, leaving her clit and vulva unobstructed. His other hand, with two fingers pressed together, then proceeded to press against the exposed flesh between her folds, and slowly rub up and down, all the while gauging her reactions.

She had her lower lip pinned by the sharp teeth of her upper jaw, a decidedly human reaction, and one usually indicative of stimulation. She hissed quietly, her hands gripping the ground tightly, whilst she watched him. It was hard to gauge some of her emotions with her lack of eyes, so it wasn't clear if she was looking at him with utter lust or perhaps a mild glare of annoyance. As long as she wasn't snapping his neck with her tail or carving up his back with the blade at the tip, he didn't care.

He began making small circle gestures against her sex, pushing against the inner edges of her labia, the dark flesh so slick and smooth to the touch. Then, he flipped his hand around, so his palm was facing her entrance... and with two fingers, began stroking her flesh up and down between her folds, before pressing to her entrance, leaning his wrist up towards her clit so that he could press his thumb to the nub, gently rolling it beneath with a slow circular motion.

She hissed and growled in stimulation, rolling her head backwards and arching her spine off the ground. A good sign. He pressed on, and began to push his paired fingers into her sex, and with some measure of skill gleaned only from his imaginings and various pornographic sources, he began to slowly curl his digits, and pump them in and out.

He wasn't particularly experienced in doing this, having only played with one woman's pussy before like this, but he hoped some things he saw in certain videos would prove effective. Given the way she was shivering and tensing up, he was more than certain he was doing something right. He pushed his fingers in deeper, feeling the strange grooves and contours that lined her walls, soft at their edges and firmer towards the fleshy lining of her tunnel, all meant to provide maximum stimulation.

She squeezed around his fingers, almost instinctually, proving her muscular control was quite impressive. He began to pick up the pace of his digital pumping, rubbing her clit a bit more vigorously than before, until she suddenly tugged hard on his waist with her legs, growling with need and gnashing her jaws together, facing him. All a very clear message to him that she wanted it. Now.

Darius wasn't going to argue, not when her tail's bladed tip was twitching near his head. He slipped his fingers free from her depths, and parted his digits, watching fluids sag between his fingertips. Then, he shuffled forward, whilst grasping his cock in his other hand to align with her sex. The way she was pulling on him with her tail and legs, he found himself leaning over her. He rubbed his glans to her folds, up and down a few times for some final teasing, before beginning to push inside, moaning softly.

He released his shaft and crawled over the top of her, until he was laying against her, pliant breasts providing quite the cushion, her erect nipples poking his pectorals. Her hands moved up now, wrapping around his back as she tightened the lock of her legs, her thighs squeezing around his hips and her lower legs pressing firmly against the top of his glutes, guiding him in herself.

Darius sought purchase with his hands, finding a gap between the ground and her back, beneath the folded, tubular protrusions that allowed her to lie down with some convenience. He snaked his arms between these and her back as her legs began to guide him more assertively, one of her sharp hands pressing to the back of his skull, the spindly fingers able to span the entire backside of his cranium with the tips just gripping at the sides, forcing his face into the crook of her unusual neck. He began to roll his hips now, sliding himself in and out of her depths, not unfamiliar with the sensation of her numerous contours tugging against his flesh and rubbing with relentless stimulation, but no more used to it than when he first experienced it.

She had him in a tight embrace, her one arm around his back and the other grasping his head, and her legs firmly locked around his waist, giving him enough range of motion to slide back until only the tip remained within her, before pulling down on him so he had to thrust back in. She was setting the pace now, hissing lustfully. All Darius could do was match her, thrusting and rolling his hips and holding onto her larger body like a drowning man to a floatation device. He was beginning to thrust faster and faster, but tried to maintain a rhythm so that he could savour this, even as their hips began to slap together.

He would groan into her neck, and idly took a whiff of her, even if he wasn't sure why. She smelled oddly, musky yet feminine, and in a way, it was pleasing to him. He maintained his pace, but there was little else he could do in this position but try to resist his inexorable orgasm whilst picking up speed and force. Her folds scraped against his dick, delightfully pinching his glans whenever he speared into her alien pussy, arching his back and rolling his hips with an almost bestial fervour.

She suddenly tugged his head back, almost painfully, though only so she could forcefully kiss him with as much lust as her insatiable appetite for ecstasy provided, that impossibly long tongue thrusting into his mouth and immediately coiling around his own like a snake launching at its prey and rapidly constricting it, all whilst her lips mashed assertively to her own, twisting her head about so they connected at different angles, her saliva proving to be most unusual, tangy and acidic, but not in a bad way, like citrus. The kiss was so unexpected, it took him by surprise, almost choking in response, unable to resist her aggressive tongue as it wrestled his own into submission. His eyes rolled back into his head briefly, until he composed himself, at least as much as he could in this situation.

She didn't allow him to maintain it for long, her tongue then slithering deeper into his mouth until he felt it sliding down his gullet in an impossibly deep French kiss. His eyes widened greatly at first, and then he felt them roll back into his skull, almost gagging on the muscle that probed about in his throat, gently bulging it out from within. Such was the shock from this that he forgot to keep thrusting... but it didn't matter, for now she was doing it for him, drawing his hips in and out, back and forth, with powerful, domineering pulls and pushes from her tightly locked legs and her wound tail.

Now, it was a matter of endurance, this show no longer his, everything now entirely up to her... but he didn't mind. He enjoyed this, the way she treated him; dominantly, with control and debauchery, but not once had she mistreated him or regarded him as worthless, at least in her actions. Her bodily language might be human, but her intentions and thoughts were still alien... if this was how they showed affection, then he didn't care.

He groaned into the kiss, tightening his own embrace around her back, his cock beginning to throb with need, and ache almost painfully with how rigid it had grown, and how hard she was forcing his hips to slam into her crotch, those innards of hers shuddering and clenching as she too neared her final climax. It was such an intense thing, the world around him melting into a featureless haze, the only thing that he could focus on, the only thing he cared about, being this alien woman beneath him. He could hear the smacking of his hips against her crotch, the sounds so slick and wet and obscene. He loved it.

Dare he say, he was beginning to love her.

He wasn't certain, in his ecstatic fugue, that she felt the same way. Maybe there was an affection, a lust, but for all he knew, she had sex with more men than just him, and treated them all the same way. Somehow... he didn't mind. It was still a lustful, loving bond, just perhaps not exclusive to any one individual. Of course, he might've been the only one she mated with, he had no evidence to suggest either case being true.

Such musings allowed him to hold off just a little bit longer, causing her to be the one that came first, shuddering violently against him, screeching into his mouth, her inner jaw almost shooting past his teeth. This snapped him back to reality, and the sensation of the chaotic rippling her walls made against his cock brought him over the edge too, and he moaned into her mouth as well, pumping thick ropes of seed into her depths. She tightened her legs around his waist, locking him in place with no hope of pulling out, her quivering, rippling sex prolonging his climax, his hips jerking in place thanks to her locking thighs.

He groaned steadily into her mouth, pathetic and pitiable, but she didn't seem to care, her kissing returning with that lustful fervour. Her oral efforts would calm down as she came off her orgasmic high, her tongue retreating from his throat to content herself with a gentle French kiss. He did the same, Darius murmuring in the fugue of the afterglow. He felt his fluids mix with hers, and the cocktail ooze around his shaft, which had begun to soften inside of her. He wasn't sure how long they remained like this, and he didn't mind if it was forever, but eventually, she would push him off her gently, sliding him out of her sex. She sat up, looking down at her pussy and the white fluid trickling from it. She hissed softly, and clenched her sex and stopped the flow. She then looked to him, and smiled.

Darius could only smile back, albeit stupidly, like a drunkard, intoxicated on the orgasmic bliss. He didn't care what happened next at that moment, for he was content with life. He, however, was not expecting her to coil her tail around him once again, and lift him up onto her back, folding her back tubes down once again. He dimly thought to hang on, his softening cock resting against the top of her glutes, reaching around her front and inadvertently taking handfuls of her breasts, though instead of anger, she purred softly. Slowly, his cognitive capacity returned, and he groaned as the exhaustion from the encounter hit him.

But his most immediate thought was where she was taking him, the alien using her tail to hold him to her back, making it easy for him to cling to her. She made her way through the tunnels with ease, though perhaps not as gracefully as before, the added weight and her tail delegated to holding him making sure she could not make any agile moves, though she remained stable all the same. She walked sometimes, and scuttled on all fours at others, all as they passed by people still trapped in the cocoons, and the odd individual no longer bound to that bondage, finishing up carnal intimacy with an alien mate, a small few being carried away like him.

He pondered if they were discarding them, and thus, him, and if this was the end of the road. But it didn't feel like that. This was something else, he just wasn't sure.

And then, they came into a large cavern, the surfaces lined with more of the same strange, weblike resin, with more people, cocooned or otherwise, and aliens with them engaged in acts of debauchery. His jaw dropped as he witnessed the scenes before him, so many people here, he was certain the colony had to be almost empty. And to his surprise, he saw an alien loom over a woman, her arms and legs bound in resin, her back pinned to the ground as the she-creature crawled atop of her... a strange, textured penis sliding slickly from its sex, throbbing with need, its more angular tip dripping with thick pre.

Around him, he saw other women, in the middle of being pounded with more aliens with their own ballless dicks causing them no small amount of pleasure, their reluctant moans echoing throughout this hive, for lack of a better word. Other females, bound in resin cocoons, appeared to be gravid, heavily pregnant, no doubt with the offspring of the aliens that had inseminated them.

And more, he saw men in the middle of copulation, helpless as the aliens used them as studs... with a few of the aliens sporting swollen bellies themselves. All around were eggs, likely filled with those spider-like creatures or those tentacles, waiting to hatch. Darius wondered if this was the final part of his fate, this being a 'breeding chamber' of sorts, where people were taken to live out their lives as studs and mares for reproduction.

But that too became uncertain when the alien carrying him didn't stop in here, veering into a tunnel with numerous branches, other aliens carrying groggy humans on their backs going down them. Those being carried were few in number, so he wondered what made them -- and him -- special... or worthless. He shuddered in fear and worry, something he had almost forgotten.

The tunnels angled upwards, until his alien had to partly climb, not quite as agilely as she had done with the small passages in his little section of the hive, thanks to his added weight and bulk, but she showed no signs of struggle. The steep passage twisted and turned, until soft light shone in his eyes.

Moonlight.

It was almost blinding, having spent so long in a dimly lit cave, but as his eyes adjusted, he spied the edge of a hole growing closer... until he and the alien emerged above ground, cold wind whipping at his naked body. He had the hard, rocky and almost barren landscape of planet LV. 6227 to greet him, an unforgiving world that didn't even have breathable air until terraforming efforts began changing the atmosphere. He idly wondered if he was being dumped and left to die.

And then the alien turned around, and he saw the lights of Victor's Post glistening amongst the rocky crags, the buildings visible more than a hundred meters away. He blinked, and almost yelped when the alien suddenly set him down on the all too cold stone. She stood tall and sensuous in the cold night, however, seemingly unphased by the chill. She then 'looked' to him, and smiled.

He heard scratching by the entrance to the hive, and another alien emerged... this one clutching messily bundled clothes in one hand. She too gave him a smirk and tossed him the clothes... his clothes, his nametag visible in the mess, all still intact.

He couldn't believe it. As far as he could tell, they were letting him go, free to return to the Colony. To his left, a few dozen meters away, he saw another alien emerge from a different hole, carrying a nude human female, though this one had seen fit to bring the clothes with her instead of another bringing them along. And from yet another hole to his right, a man was gently laid across the ground, his clothes draped over his apparently unconscious form.