Xenophilia - Darius - Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He wasted no time, slipping on underpants, then his trousers, his shirt, his coveralls and his boots, the clothes cutting down much of the chill. He could return like this. But as he finished zipping up his work coveralls, he paused, and a pang of regret hit him.

'Is this goodbye?' he thought. As much as this had started out as rape and captivity against his will -- and he had to remember not everyone in the colony likely saw things the way he did -- he couldn't help but feel a bond with this alien. He turned to her, and fumbled for words.

"I, uh..." he began, not sure what to say to a creature that knew no English. But she loomed forward, and pressed a long finger to his lips, smirking. She hissed and growled softly, gesturing towards the colony with her other hand. And then she pointed down, towards the subterranean hive. There was another series of gestures he couldn't quite follow, but what he took away from it elated him; it was though she was suggesting the colony, and the hive, were going to be linked for some time to come... and then she reached down and clutched his crotch, causing him to twitch and gulp.

She chuckled in that strange way, and ran her tongue up his cheek. She pulled back, and gestured between her, him, and the hive, and nodded. She then lunged forward, embraced him tightly and gave him a deep, parting French kiss, before pulling away with a low, rumbling sound of amusement, and licked her lips before slipping back into the hole, disappearing from sight.

He stood there, stunned, before a giddy smile spread across his face; he didn't know how, and he didn't know when, but he was now quite certain that this wasn't the last time he'd be at the 'mercy' of these beautiful, lustful creatures.

Until such time, he had other things to focus on. And so, he began making his way towards Victor's Post; even with its automated functions, someone had to keep it running smoothly for when the rest of the colonists were returned.

And he was quite certain they would be returning. With perhaps newfound xenophilia.