Xenophilia - Eriana - Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It made logical sense to Eriana, given the nature of these creatures... but they, so far, had defied logic when compared to everything they knew about xenomorphs before the discovery of these aliens. Would the facehuggers even kill their victims... or was reproduction different for these xenomorphs. The adults -- who would normally be responsible for finding more hosts and defending the hive, much like normal insects of which they are rather similar -- certainly appeared capable of copulating with human men. Though that left them without any means to mate with females.

It was pumping its fingers even faster now, its sharp fingertips somehow not causing any substantial pain to Eriana... for that, she was admittedly thankful. It was rather impressive on the alien's part, to do so much without harming the host, but why do it at all, if not for the fun of violating someone... she could see that being a thought process for these xenomorphs. Eriana felt pressure building in her loins, and a sense of impending climax was making it hard to think. She couldn't hypothesise anything until she had ridden that wave... and it was fast cresting.

She was starting to gasp loudly, and moan quite a bit, helped by the alien's lecherous suckling and licking to her neck, whilst its other hand fondled and groped her breasts, Eriana yelping whenever it pinched a nipple gently between two of its digits. The creature was gently grazing its teeth across the skin of her neck, and rapidly dabbed its tongue to her throat like it was lapping at water, before letting its muscle simply loll and roll across her neck lecherously, all as its lips gently suckled to the scientist's skin.

It was fingering her with sufficient speed that she could hear the 'schlicking' sound emanating from her groin, so wet with arousal that she felt like she was soiling herself. This was... a first for her. Sure, she had a few moments in adolescence where she 'experimented', but not long after she lost interest in such things, and until now, she was often too busy with her pursuits to attend to any needs, which she would shuffle away whenever they even remotely presented themselves... and now, they were wracking her mind in full force, without any hint of mercy. And soon enough, they crashed over her, as her climax was reached. She cried out towards the ceiling, fluids spitting from her sex as her body shuddered in ecstasy. Her body undulated and writhed in her cocoon, which only seemed to dig against her body uncomfortably when she was in the throes of such erotic stimulation.

Once she calmed down, her prison returned to being surprisingly comfortable. She shivered in the afterglow, panting as the alien slowly pulled its fingers from her vagina, once more bringing its digits in front of Eriana's face. It licked its lips, and once more suckled on its fingers in some lecherous show, groping its own bust with its free hand as it let its tongue coil and slither all around and between its two fingers, murmuring softly in delight. Eriana found herself watching with rapt attention; there was something... beautiful, about the level of sexual freedom this creature seemed to exhibit.

It didn't care about taboo, it simply wished to revel in debauchery... and yet, there was this sense of consideration from the alien. It wanted to stimulate its partner, it wanted its host to feel good. And in so doing, it derived pleasure. It wasn't an unknown concept; many humans enjoyed the pleasure they gave to their partners even if it did not have any physical stimulation for them. Perhaps for these aliens, it was much more profound.

The xenomorph, naturally, was not done with Eriana... it wanted to 'torture' her more, but this time... this time it had another tool to use. It ducked down below, crouching beneath Eriana and reaching in between her thighs, spreading them apart just slightly, the cocoon providing a somewhat tight opening to her genitals. Just large enough for one of those facehuggers to squeeze into and reach her behind... it seemed the xenomorphs took numerous considerations when making her cocoon, and perhaps the cocoon of others. Including comfort... though thinking on the design of her restraints soon became irrelevant when she felt the alien run its tongue against her slit, gently dragging its slippery muscle up from the rearward end of her vulva all the way to her clitoris, flicking her muscle off the nub and causing Eriana to practically jump in her cocoon.

She yelped quietly, feeling rather embarrassed to be making such sounds given her professional demeanour... and not because of what was happening to her. That didn't seem to bother her as much as she thought it should've. She shrugged it off, metaphorically speaking; the cocoon limited the range of motion her shoulders had.

It continued to run the tip of its tongue up and down her slit, sometimes letting its muscle roll up and down, pressing one flat side of its tongue to Eriana's sex and flipping it over with a fluid roll. Eriana was moaning again, still quite sensitive from her last orgasm, which was the first in... a long time. And the stimulation she was receiving only grew more intense when she felt its lips seal to her vulva, suckling hungrily to her gash.

It slowly slipped its lips further up her womanhood, until it caught her clitoris in its sharp, angular teeth, gently and carefully twisting the nub between its teeth, doing its best not to hurt her... and proving to be intensely stimulating, a long, rolling moan leaving the woman's lips as it gently tugged on her clitoris, wiggling the tip of its tongue to the woman's button.

It made her shiver and writhe in the cocoon that bound her, the alien free to use its hands to gently caress her thighs, reaching further towards Eriana's crotch to run its index fingertips up and down the outer edges of her vulva, adding to the stimulation. It was impressive how skilled it was... did it have to learn this? Or could it do this instinctually...

Many questions came to Eriana in this state, but she could not answer them until the pleasure came down again. She huffed, biting her lower lip in an effort to stifle the sounds she was making, when she felt the alien pull its lips further down her slit, until it was hovering over her entrance, its tongue sliding between Eriana's labia... until it began to drill at the woman's sex, wiggling aggressively at the woman's entrance... until she felt the long tongue slowly worm its way into the woman's vagina, wriggling like an incensed serpent, and rubbing to her many sensitive contours, such a slick muscle further assisted by the intense lubrication of her womanhood, her arousal intense and irresistible.

Though this was not the same xenomorph that had accosted and captured her, it had the same dexterous, inhumanly long tongue, and that proved rather effective at stimulating Eriana's deepest parts, the woman feeling the alien's tongue worm aggressively throughout her depths, tracing the many contours and grooves of her walls, and pushing against her flesh to seek out where she was most sensitive, even going so far as to lap at her cervix, which made her flinch. All the while, it continued to suckle on her vulva, lips rubbing up and down to Eriana's nether folds, drinking down what fluids she secreted as though it were a delicious nectar.

Its tongue had no issues with reaching her deepest depths, to the point that it began to uncoil more of the muscle into her canal, bunching it up into almost looped folds that wiggled and undulated at every moment, pushing against her walls and even stretching them out. Eriana couldn't contain her moans, still sensitive from her first orgasm, and this was an even more potent stimulation than the alien's simple fingering and fondling of her breasts... this was reaching her every nook and cranny within her womanhood, and it was making her writhe in her cocoon, like a helpless insect caught in the spider's web... she moaned with a strained voice, beginning to tear up from the intense stimulation she was feeling, her loins so incredibly sensitive as the xenomorph's tongue's tip roiled and stroked up and down, pushing out against her walls. Soon, it found that spot that brought Eriana that most intense stimulation... and it focused on that spot.

She threw her head back and let out a low howl, moaning as it began to most erratically and violently shudder its tongue about in her depths, spasming, twisting and curling every which way, making sure to place focus on that most sensitive spot, whilst not neglecting her every other nerve. It made Eriana bite her lower lip, tearing up; she was anything but the cold, aloof yet brilliant scientist she'd once been renowned as, reduced to a shuddering, moaning mess by this alien's gifted tongue. It was incredible, and Eriana was not denying to herself how much she was delighting in this... giving up any notion of salvation had opened herself to at least enjoying her final moments, however long they may be.

She was still trying to analyse, to hypothesise, to answer questions so she could sate her curiosity before her end... but with how intense the pleasure she was feeling was, she couldn't possibly keep track of those thoughts now... she could, however, feel the tongue plunging up and down, thrusting back and forth whilst the alien continued to suckle mercilessly, leaving her a hopeless mess... only now wondering if she should start begging so the alien could give her a reprieve. It was too much for her virgin body to take... but it was also too good to want it to stop, even for her. This alien had opened her eyes to something... blissful. The ecstasy was incredible, and the way it seemed to reach her most sensitive spots with little effort was truly something formidable.

She only hoped she would be able to learn more about these spectacular creatures... they seemed even more evolved than their counterparts on LV426... they certainly had better ways of 'subduing' their prey, and not just with their sedative venom. Its tongue was twisting about itself, thickening its girth until it was stretching her just slightly. And now, it began to vigorously thrust its muscle back and forth within Eriana's canal, the twisted organ, like a piece of liquorice, still possessing an exceptional amount of dexterity, wiggling about without any mercy.

The xenomorph drilled its tongue to her cervix, before forming a bend in its tongue and pushing this kink firmly up against the woman's most sensitive spot... the supposed 'G-Spot'... whatever that was for Eriana, it certainly proved effective, as the woman's body began the shudder and sweat. Such a proud, quiet and aloof scientist, rendered a babbling, moaning mess by this creature's tongue... and it made her ever so excited.

The alien was whipping its tongue about now, untwisting its muscle so it could return to the erratic, chaotic whirlwind of swirling and undulating motions that teased her every groove and fold within her walls, the woman's moans echoing loudly throughout the chamber. It was a wonder she hadn't woken any of her fellow humans, even if they may have been sedated themselves.

And its lips were ever suckling, ever rubbing to her vulva and drinking down her fluids, imparting a delightful suction upon her womanhood that only enhanced the stimulation... and only a single minute had elapsed since the start of this impossible cunnilingus, by Eriana's reckoning, but it seemed to going on forever... yet not long after that minute had passed, she could hold on no more, again crying out to the roof of the chamber as an orgasm wracked her form. She shuddered and jolted, eyes rolling back into her head as she spurted just a tiny amount of extra fluids from her spasming vagina, the xenomorph gulping down each drop without skipping a beat.

The alien prolonged her climax until, even with its assistance, the maddening orgasm finally came to an end before Eriana could lose her mind entirely... that tongue was dangerous. They could do so much to a person with such an organ, as she was now realising. It only made the scientist yearn for more, to know everything about these creatures... her time was no doubt short, but she couldn't let her curiosity go unsated... and this... new experience was ever so enticing. She never believed pleasure could be this potent. These creatures were indeed 'the perfect organism'.

Slowly, it extracted its tongue from Eriana's womanhood, drawing it back into its mouth and letting the scientist feel the muscle gliding against her still sensitive walls, wiggling a little and imparting some final pangs of pleasure. A shuddering sigh left the woman's lips, indicative of the shivering of her body as the afterglow draped heavily over the woman. She was panting, feeling exhausted, despite not even having a chance to move.

The creature's efforts were... exemplary. And despite all that, she wanted more... and of course, the xenomorph seemed more than happy to oblige, though it gave her a chance to rest... slowly rising from its crouched position, dragging its tongue up her exposed skin and across her cocoon, letting its lips lightly drape and graze alongside the muscle until she felt it licking up her neck, the alien's hands sliding up her sides until they were moving up the sides of her head... slowly wrapping its lanky fingers around her skull just as its lips cleared her jawline, before sealing to the woman's lips.

It was a less forceful, aggressive kiss than the one given by the 'specimen' shortly after it escaped from its cryostasis... but it was no less deep, the xenomorph's tongue slithering into her mouth, and coiling around Eriana's own, the taste of its saliva sweet and tangy, reminiscent of a delicious citrus flavour. It seemed to relax her, and she found herself swirling her tongue around the alien's own muscle in kind, tasting and resisting against its superior organ, easily wrapping around Eriana's tongue and subjugating it in the most erotic manner. All as it moved to push its tongue deeper into her throat, which she did not resist.

Again, she could feel the tongue bulging out her neck from within her throat, swirling around her gullet, coating it in a thick layer of its slimy saliva, the xenomorph seemingly capable of secreting such fluids from more than just glands in its mouth, but from its tongue itself, ensuring constant lubrication regardless of what it was doing... it made kisses with these creatures intense yet highly erotic and disarming, the feeling of the tongue in one's throat surreal, and capable of subduing someone quite effectively because of it... but it didn't feel unpleasant, the xenomorph, and Eriana's own efforts, preventing her gag reflex from triggering.

The kiss continued, one of the alien's hands sliding down from her head to grasp one of Eriana's breasts in its hands, kneading and squeezing the mound in a circular manner, gently rolling the nipple beneath a fingertip, before the alien decided to pull away, sliding its impossibly long tongue out between Eriana's lips... which she found herself pursing around the organ, if only to suckle lingeringly on the muscle and feel it so slickly gliding out between her oral petals. It felt exquisite.

She gasped once the tongue was clear and free of her mouth, a hot flush upon her face. If she was allowed to simply rest, she would've been more rested than she was, the invasive kiss stealing away her breath and sapping her of strength. Not as fast as she regained it, but enough to slow the recovery from such a powerful orgasm. As she panted softly, the alien stepped back, hissing seductively as it put some space between it and Eriana.

The scientist was only mildly curious, still in the throes of the afterglow of her previous orgasm to have full control of her thoughts, and was still unable to make any particularly complex considerations. Of course, whatever questions she would've had were answered when the alien produced a slick, throbbing penis from its own vagina, glistening in the limited light of the chamber.

Eriana's mouth opened like a slack-jawed fool, but she could not contain her astonishment; she had no idea these creatures possessed such an organ, nor did she know they were hermaphrodites, or at the very least appeared to be hermaphroditic... it was quite a penis too, ringed with numerous soft barbs, almost like nubs, set between and around ridges protruding slightly from the slick flesh, ringing the organ's girth and slightly angled back at the top, and forwards around the lower sides.

The glans appeared to be slightly tapered and elongated, perhaps to allow easier penetration... but for the most part, the rather generously endowed length seemed evolved to bring the maximum amount of pleasure in any female that was penetrated by it... Eriana was anxious, eager to feel that impressive penis, but also somewhat afraid... of all the things to fear, including horrible death and mutilation or horrendous torture, it was the idea of how intense this penis would be that had her concerned. How absurd.

She discarded such things and looked upon the alien as it once again approached its 'captive', throbbing member erect and at attention, slick as though it were sweating a mildly slimy substance... perhaps it was, able to secrete such fluids, however slight, to aid in lubrication... Eriana bit her lower lip in anticipation, as the Xenomorph pressed its body to her own, the creature's breasts squashing to Eriana's, the xenomorph grinding its frame to the scientist's, their nipples scraping and swirling around one another, as the alien grasped the sides of the woman's head once again, as though readying another kiss... angling its hips so its member prodded to Eriana's still very wet vulva, grinding the glans up and down her slit.

Eriana gasped softly, and bit her lower lip again, feeling the alien tease her slowly, sliding its length back and forth and from side to side, rubbing at her labia, and letting the nubs and ridges of its penis stimulate her sensitive folds and her clitoris. The xenomorph licked its lips, and moved in to suckle upon her neck as it had done when it first arrived on the scene... and then, with a slow, inexorable push, it angled its hips a little more, aligned its penis with Eriana's vagina... and slowly pushed into the woman.

Eriana gasped at first, and then released a long, rolling moan as she felt the thick length stretch her walls, quite nicely at that, just before the point it became painful. Its numerous, textured protrusions tugged against her various contours and folds, as well as slotting into the grooves between them, proving to be extremely stimulating, the anatomy of the xenomorph's penis stimulating as many of the woman's nerves as possible.

She gritted her teeth and tilted her head back, which only allowed the alien better access to her throat, suckling lecherously as it filled Eriana's sex with its member, until it could push in no deeper, its crotch pressing to the woman's, Eriana rather impressively taking the whole length... and then, it slowly began to pick up the pace, once it began thrusting. It was slow initially, sliding back with a fluid roll of its hips and pushing back in, no jerking motion nor any rapid thrusts, just letting the texture of its length and its size provide the pleasure, as it slowly worked its lips and tongue up Eriana's neck, once more making for her mouth.

Slowly, it thrust faster, though even when it reached a pace that could be considered proper thrusting, it not once lost the fluid, erotic rolling of its hips, its spine undulating in turn. Quiet, wet slaps echoed from the soft impact of their hips upon each other. And already, Eriana was starting to moan quite loudly, short and sharp, synchronised with the xenomorph's intense but paced strokes, the creature licking its lips as it forced Eriana to look at its eyeless face, smirking deviously.