Xenophilia - Eriana - Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eriana could not make any similar expression save for a pitiful gasping like a fish out of water, her eyes slightly narrowed as she repeated 'ohs' and 'ahs' loudly in the face of the creature drawing such sounds from her. Mixed in with those were strained, almost pained groans and grunts, and lusty gasps as the perfectly formed penis of the xenomorph stimulated the woman to impossible levels. She was sensitive from two prior orgasms, and she felt herself go through a third... shuddering atop of the thrusting length that repeatedly impaled her.

But even with this third orgasm, the alien didn't stop like it had done before, which made Eriana's climax... so much more intense than any of the others, writhing and shuddering in her cocoon. The alien was picking up speed more rapidly now, slamming and slapping its hips vigorously against Eriana's, growling aggressively, almost animalistic, though without losing the lustful edge that was obvious to anyone. Until it forced its lips upon Eriana's, engaging in another disarming kiss, even more aggressive than that of the alien that captured her, shoving its tongue down her throat and writhing it around with relentless aggression.

It's entire body was rubbing and sliding against the human's, breasts bouncing around between one another, Eriana's mounds bouncing slightly from the aggressive thrusts of the alien's, and from a fourth orgasm that wracked her frame, though her cocoon arrested a large amount of motion that prevented any more wild bouncing. Her mind was almost completely gone now, lost in the relentless ecstasy she was being drowned in. Successive orgasms had robbed her of any mental faculty, other than the comprehension of intense pleasure, and a euphoric joy in being immersed in it, without any sort of concern or worry to take her out of such a wondrous reverie.

She was nearing a fifth already, the alien roughly thrusting into her body without any hint of stopping, until, when the moment came for Eriana to experience her fifth orgasm, drooling into the kiss that held her mouth captive, she felt the alien tense up... and slam its hips deep into her sex, growling aggressively into her mouth before breaking the kiss and shrieking, the pain of the nigh-ear splitting sound overshadowed by the sheer ecstasy she felt as it jerked its length shortly and sharply against her hips, pumping thick loads of semen deep into her body.

This went on for ten seconds or more, she had no idea, the sense of time long since leaving her. Though the two of them eventually calmed down, and the alien fell limply against Eriana's cocoon, panting hard. So too was Eriana, her mind still buzzing from such a delightful orgasm. She couldn't make any intelligent thought, and she didn't want to... she was simply enjoying the most delight she's had in... she didn't know how long. Years. Many years. She'd never felt this good ever before, and she almost didn't want it to end, as much as she wanted to pursue her more scientific curiosities.

Eriana was so lost in her own reveries, her own joyous bliss as she relaxed in the afterglow, she almost didn't notice the xenomorph extricate itself from her, stepping back with a sensuous sway to its hips, its cock slowly retracting back into its vagina, which was utterly soaked on the outside. It licked its lips and crooned, reaching out to gently stroke Eriana's chin, an affectionate, practically endearing gesture that made her wonder about the true nature of these xenomorphs... if it had impregnated her, or simply ejaculated into her for the fun of it... though, Eriana didn't mind the feeling of the substance slowly leaking out of her ever so slightly swollen loins, the volume it produced that substantial. However, in the next moment, Eriana saw one of those 'facehugger' creatures scuttling towards the xenomorph.

The alien 'looked' down at its feet, and smiled, reaching down so that the spider-like creature could crawl onto and up its arm until it was grasped in the alien's hand... and then, it reached towards Eriana with this thing in its palm, the facehugger's legs twitching, ready to latch onto her face, as its disproportionately long phallus protruded from the slit on its belly, which was facing towards her. The alien stroked Eriana's cheek affectionately, in a way that was rather calming, its smile lecherous but reassuring... if this was to be Eriana's end, then perhaps she should accept the xenomorph's gracious offer to make it smooth... or perhaps... just perhaps... there was something more than death in all of this.

Without any hesitation, Eriana willingly opened her mouth, sticking out her tongue... letting the facehugger's length slickly glide over her muscle as the alien placed the creature on her face, the facehugger latching on and sealing itself to the scientist's countenance, forcing its length gently into her throat... and slowly beginning to hump away, Eriana suckling upon the sweet-tasting organ, giving herself to the whims of these creatures... how could she not?

They were just so perfect.