Xenophilia - Finale - Kate

Story Info
A planetary colony is overrun by horny xenomorphs.
9.1k words
4.54
9.3k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Xenophilia -- Kate -- Final

---

This is part of a project to touch up and publish an older series of works I had done in the past, placing them on Literotica. There are quite a few parts, so they will seem repetitive as more are updated, and since they are not being completely revised, they will show their age. There will also be some questionable content, and due to said age, may not be presented in the most palatable manner, as much as I may have believed I did those years ago. Please keep this in mind.

---

Kate sighed out as she made her way back to her room, a hard day's work doing various things around the colony, her jobs broad and numerous. Now, she was just looking to relax at home, or what constituted her home. She was quite bored, and she was itching to just do something relaxing... she already had an idea what that would be too, the corner of her lips tugging upwards into a devious smile. She'd spoken to one of the Xenomorphs around, milling about the place and helping out with various Colony tasks, to bring a certain few 'things' to her home. It was something she was looking forward to.

Eventually, she made her way to her room, keying in the code and swiping her card through the reader to let her in. The door beeped, and it hissed open, letting her into the room beyond, the woman sighing out as she slung off a pouch she had hanging on her shoulder, letting it fall down onto a stool. She wandered in as the door shut behind her, looking about until she eventually laid eyes on something ahead of her... a trio of eggs, large and taking up the majority of the space in her little 'apartment'.

They were closed at the moment, a sign that they hadn't 'hatched' yet... but soon they would. In the meantime, she would go and 'prepare' herself, licking her lips as she wandered into her bedroom, slipping off her clothes slowly. It was refreshing to take off her attire after such a long day, having found herself doing all sorts of things; repair work, plumbing, admin work, all sorts of things. She wasn't even sure she had a single 'job' anymore, as much as she'd become a handywoman. Whatever the case, she had nowhere to be for a long while... and that meant a chance to relax with something she'd discovered was rather... tantalising.

First, her shirt came off, being flung unceremoniously into the corner of the room, leaving her bra exposed. She unclipped it, and then took it off herself, throwing it atop of her shirt. Her rather supple, generously endowed breasts bouncing now that they were free of their confines; she'd noted their size had increased since she encountered these aliens... not that she minded. They had their problems, but they'd also become sensitive and 'fun' to play with... and have played with by others, along with certain other 'traits'. She bent over, taking off her shoes, and then her socks, before taking off her pants and her panties at once, slinging them over her shoulder and throwing them away in another corner of the room, sitting down on the edge of the bed with a sigh, lying down.

She smiled softly as she just enjoyed the freedom of nudity, closing her eyes for a moment... before she began to rub herself, her hand creeping to her vulva, the other moving to tease and grope her own breasts. She pinched her nipple between her fingers, gently rolling the nub about between her two digits, sighing out as she squeezed her firm mounds. She wanted to moan already, her breasts feeling almost swollen. There was a reason for that, but she couldn't deal with it right now... but she would soon enough.

She pressed her fingers more firmly to her vulva, rolling them against her entrance, sliding her fingers up until her clitoris was directly underneath her fingertips, gently rolling the nub beneath them. She licked her lips before biting the lower fold, rubbing and pinching her clit with eagerness, moaning softly as she massaged her breasts with a circling motion, attending to one and then the other, digging her fingers into the flesh, feeling her mounds fill the gaps between her fingers.

She was moaning a bit more vigorously than before, as she rubbed her slit a bit more vigorously, pressing her digits once more to her entrance. She was leaking fluids profusely now, seeping from her sex, arousal filling her body. She was growing warmer by the moment, until a gasp was brought from her lips when she plunged two of her digits into her own passage, right up to her knuckles, beginning to pump them back and forth vigorously. A wet, 'schlicking' sound began to emanate throughout her bedroom, an odd scent filling the room as she worked herself more aggressively than before.

She began to finger herself more quickly now, from her knuckles all the way to the tips of her digits. She curled her fingers to press the tips to her G-Spot, causing her to arch her back in pleasure, Kate starting to pant in lustful stimulation. She slowed up a little, making sure she didn't orgasm immediately, slowing her pumping to a small, gently rolling of her fingers in and out of her body. She teased her breasts continuously, flicking her nipples tantalisingly, rubbing her clit with the back of her palm slowly.

'Fuck... can't believe how sensitive I am these days...' she thought. It seemed such a silly thought to have, but it was truth, she was more sensitive these days... she had the xenomorphs to thank for it. She wasn't quite sure what it was, but there was something in them, particularly the facehuggers, that caused changes in humans that ingested whatever it was they pumped out. The changes weren't extreme; somewhat bigger, more virile cocks, more stamina, slightly increased muscle mass, more sensitive bodies, more explosive orgasms for women, tighter vaginal muscles, larger breasts... and of course, lactation, she remembered, when a small trickle of her own milk beaded onto the tip of her fingers, thanks to the constant groping of her breasts.

She moaned again, and kneaded her breast to draw out some more milk, collecting it with her fingertips before slipping the digits in between her lips, wrapping her tongue around her fingers and lapping up the milk stuck to them. Kate moaned softly; her milk was sweet. Not quite as sweet as the nectar of the xenomorphs, but it was nice enough. She licked her fingers clean, gently pumping her fingers in and out of her lips and suckling firmly, like they were a phallus all their own. This prompted her to start fingering herself faster once more, as she pulled her fingers free from her lips, so she could once more clasp her fingers around her mound, kneading aggressively. She was growing close to her first orgasm, before suddenly, with a final assault from her fingers, she came, arching her back as juices splashed out from her pussy, her body wracked with stimulation, shuddering vigorously in the process. She moaned loudly into the air, before she went limp on the bed, sighing out softly. She panted, her chest rising and falling with each breath she made, slowly recovering from her climax.

It wasn't the most intense orgasm she'd ever felt... the aliens always managed to make her feel so much more ecstasy. She smacked her lips before slowly rolling onto her side, grumbling softly and looking over to the door that led to the outside of her room, where the eggs were... and noticed one of them had opened. She didn't see the creature, the facehugger having no doubt emerged, scuttling around somewhere out of sight. She smirked, looking about for the elusive creature.

"Oh... you don't need to hide from me~" she purred, hoping to coax the creature out... though, admittedly, the longer it remained hidden, the more time she had to recover for when it did make its appearance. A minute passed, and still no sign of the first facehugger... but by now, she'd mostly recovered from her small orgasm. She was ready for the next round, but she had to find the creature first... perhaps it was preparing to launch at her face unexpectedly.

But in the next moment, she saw it emerge slowly from underneath her bed, scuttling onto the bed slowly, a strange crackling sound emanating from it, its tail whipping about aggressively. The spider-like creature seemed tentative, cautious... perhaps unused to such a 'willing' partner... after all, it'd only just emerged from its egg. She smiled, and held out her hand as she sat up, licking her lips.

"Come here... it's alright~" she assured with a loving tone. The creature slowly advanced to her hand, Kate bringing her second hand to the creature so she could pick it up, smiling at it.

"Mmm... do you want to have fun, little one~?" she asked it, despite it probably having no ability to understand her, unlike the other aliens. She giggled, before she moved to tease the alien's underside, feeling its slit with one of her fingers. The crackling grew louder, alongside a quiet, alien squeaking, the tail flicking about vigorously now. She then felt something slimy emerge from its underside... a phallic organ, throbbing with need. She smirked deviously, and began stroking the alien spider's member, seeing its legs twitch in response. She smiled, and continued to stroke the slimy organ, before she moved to grasp its body from behind, it's 'back' so to speak. Its legs twitched and flailed in panic for a moment, before it seemingly relaxed, perhaps aware she wasn't going to hurt it... but rather, let it do what it was meant to do.

"It's okay little one... how about I treat you to what you want~?" she purred, before bringing it down between her legs, the phallic organ teasing her slit as she pressed it to her groin. Kate moaned softly, licking her lips as the creature's tail coiled around her thigh, trying to pull itself close to her body, its organ rubbing to her gash vigorously already, trying to pump itself into her already. More moans left her lips as she held the alien to her crotch... until it latched to her groin completely, wrapping its legs around her hips as best it could, plunging its phallus as deep into her sex as possible. She moaned loudly, tilting her head back delight.

"Fuck... that's good..." she purred. Even though their little members weren't nearly as thick or textured as a xenomorph's, they made up for it in length and a semi-flexibility, able to wiggle them about and pump them with intense vigour. She licked her lips and started pushing the little alien to her crotch repeatedly, like it was a sex toy... but the alien was doing most of the work, pumping its phallus back and forth repeatedly. Kate moaned in delight, before she noticed a second facehugger crawling up onto the bed, its tail flicking about with eagerness. She smiled, and reached out with her other hand towards it, wiggling her fingers invitingly.

"Mmph... you too~" she uttered, before the creature lunged onto her hand.

She grasped the alien's back, and then brought it to her face. Immediately, the facehugger's phallus unfurled from the slit... but she held the thing away from her head, prompting the creature to twitch its legs as if wanting to fully grasp her skull, feeling frustration at being unable to latch on. She smirked, and then stretched out her tongue, wiggling the tip to the alien's phallus, tasting the sweet ooze that seeped from the tip. She moaned softly, and watched the folds of its slit -- looking not unlike that of a human female's -- quiver as she stimulated the alien. They felt pleasure just as much as the xenomorphs.

She smirked softly, and then pulled the alien closer, wiggling her tongue constantly to the underside of the phallus, making it chitter and crackle aggressively; it wanted to go deeper. She would give it what it wanted soon enough, but she wawnted to tease it first... slowly inching it closer and closer to her face, a sweet aroma emanating from the alien's underbelly. All the while, its tail coiled tightly around the woman's arm, wiggling a little in anticipation... though once she brought it close enough for the tips of its legs to grasp onto her face, she felt it wrench itself out of her hand, the coiled tail around her arm moving to wrap around her neck, the alien latching onto her face.

She let out a loud 'Mmph!' when it forced itself against her body, and plunged its phallus into her throat, stretching it out just slightly. She wiggled about as the two creatures began to thrust vigorously into her orifices, feeling them plunge their phalluses into her depths, her hands holding them against her body, gently assisting them with her hands, pumping them against her crotch and face. She wiggled against the bed, tasting the slimy substance that oozed from the tip of the member in her mouth, wiggling her tongue against it to better stimulate it. That crackling sound increased, and it squeaked in its alien way. She knew there was a third somewhere, but with her face now completely covered by the underbelly of the facehugger latched to her head, she had no idea where it was... but she'd feel it eventually. Her position would've made any attempts to get at her ass incredibly difficult, trying to squeeze underneath her... but she'd feel that.

In the meantime, she simply caressed and pumped the backs of the aliens latched to her, moaning softly as the one to her face pumped air down her throat, the flaps on its body beginning to pulsate as it breathed. She moaned and suckled on the organ as tightly as possible. It seemed to appreciate that, so she squeezed her pussy around the organ in her depths, though the thin nature of their phalluses made it difficult to get any real tightness... but it too began to crackle even louder than before, so she didn't stop trying to squeeze tightly. That was when she felt something scuttle across her thighs, the thing moving to crawl up her arm, wrapping its legs around her wrist.

Even without her sight, she lifted it up, and flipped it over so she could begin teasing its slit, coaxing its member from its gash, and wrapping her fingers loosely around it, gently stroking the organ and pumping it softly. It oozed profusely, and twitched about. She smiled beneath the facehugger latched to her head, but she was starting to feel a pressure build in her loins... she didn't want to wait much longer, her own desire starting to build within her. So, she let the creature go, and rolled onto her hands and knees, wiggling her rump in the air, enticingly.

It didn't take long for the creature to jump onto her rear, its tail wrapping around her other thigh, whilst its legs gripped to her glutes... and with no further delay, it plunged its organ deep into her rear, causing her to moan loudly into the underbelly of the facehugger humping her head. She began to tingle all over thanks to their vigorous actions. She couldn't do much now, but she didn't need to. They were thrusting so vigorously now, she could barely stand it. The slimy flesh of their organs made it all too easy for them to attack her orifices, plunging in and out of her depths, curling and wiggling from side to side.

She wiggled in stimulation, feeling them use their legs to hump their bodies to her own, whilst their organs pumped back and forth, wiggling about, attacking her sensitive spots. She had no way to stop them now, no way to break free... they were latched to her body now, their limbs and tails wrapped tightly around her body... but Kate didn't want to stop them. She was getting more and more stimulated by the moment, feeling the lust build slowly in her body. She was drawing closer to another orgasm... one of many, she didn't doubt; these aliens didn't relent after their 'victim' came once... no, they would continue, ever onwards, until their 'host' had been thoroughly exhausted... and she planned for that. She wanted it to happen. It'd help her sleep, that was sure.

She clenched tightly around the two orifices in her nethers, her fingers curling and gripping the sheets of her bed. Moans emanated from her throat, thrumming against the creature's orifice and causing it to crackle and squeal in stimulation. More of its goopy fluids trickled down her throat, a sign that it was going to orgasm soon, pumping her throat full of a sweet, creamy substance that would no doubt bring more changes to her body. Or so she thought... she didn't know if they'd stop eventually.

But she didn't care; she felt better than ever, and her life was so much more enjoyable. She rocked back and forth on her legs now, feeling fluids dripping from her sex; not just the alien's, but her own, other fluids trickling from her anus down her taint. She moaned as the stimulation from all three of the aliens began to drive her to another orgasm... she held off for as long as she could, not wishing to let the first orgasm from these things be so quick... despite the amount of times she'd gone down to the hive to be 'violated' by these things.

In truth, she'd become addicted to the facehuggers, simply enjoying the feeling of how they 'mated' with her... she liked being so helpless, and she liked the surreal manner in which they stimulated her. She shivered, then quivered... and then, she moaned loudly, almost collapsing atop of the bed, spasming as juices splashed out against the alien's underside... all as they began to pulse and spurt their own semen-like fluids into her body. She couldn't possibly resist this pleasure now, after how much she'd grown to enjoy such an exotic stimulation.

She suckled down the fluids that were pumped into her gullet, gripping the sheets tightly in her hands. Eventually, her climax came to a close, leaving her to enjoy the afterglow... but she didn't have too long to enjoy the sensations afterwards. The facehuggers calmed for just a moment... and soon after, they began assailing her once more. She eventually fell onto her side, too weak to remain on her hands and knees, but she rubbed and grinded herself against the bed, caressing herself and generally making rather erotic undulations thanks to the stimulation coursing through her body. It would've been a surreal sight, to see Kate acting as she was with her ass, crotch and face covered by spider-like monsters that had latched to her body. Muffled moans left her mouth, and she left stains on the bed, where fluids managed to leak out from between her flesh and the underbellies of the facehuggers. And the stains grew larger as time went on, the facehuggers never relenting, releasing more and more of their fluids into her body each time they came, forcing Kate over the edge numerous times as she writhed against the bed, slowly driving her to exhaustion... her sleep tonight would be very restful indeed...

---

Kate groaned as she slipped out of her door, feeling a little stiff from last night. She locked her quarters behind her, and stretched with a small bounce from her once more confined bosom, still a little tired from the rigmarole she endured from the facehuggers. But... she was happy, a smirk on her face. The eggs were still there when she awoke, but the facehuggers were nowhere to be seen... either they'd found some place to hide, someone or something had collected them, or they escaped through some ventilation without her noticing. She didn't really bother to check all that hard... maybe they'd surprise someone else, or return to the Hive.

It didn't matter much to her... she enjoyed her time with them, and she wondered what changes -- if any -- they'd bring to her body. She had talked to one of her colleagues, another woman who was similarly enamoured with the unusual stimulation and experience the facehuggers brought; her body had grown more shapely and athletic at once, and she was lactating like mad, but she didn't notice continuous changes to her body. Men who admitted to enjoying them had said the same thing, and others, men or women, who frequently partook in xenomorph breastmilk also noted no continuous changes... apparently, whatever was in the facehugger fluids or xenomorph fluids couldn't cause continued mutation.