Xenophilia - Finale - Kate

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was no chance for her to overcome this now, and nor did she want to... but she had to wonder, what was the one currently holding her face to its pussy planning on doing? All answers were equally enticing. She continued to eat out their pussy until she was given one of those answers, moaning into the creature's vulva as the other xenomorph continued to pound into her ass, causing her rump to jiggle with each impact. She looked behind herself as best she could, tilting her head to one side just enough to give her some peripheral vision of the creature behind her, glancing at the other alien, who had a lusty, aggressive grin on their face.

She clenched her eyes shut when the alien slammed its cock into her rear, and slowly started grinding around, stirring up her insides without moving its hips back and forth now. She whimpered, and then felt her head pulled back by the other alien, gasping and letting her tongue hang out. She didn't know what the alien had in mind, until it slowly turned over, and presented its ass to Kate's face, gently wiggling its hips in an enticing manner... before she found herself being pulled into the alien's rear with its hand, holding her to its sphincter. Again, without hesitation, Kate stuck out her tongue, gently circling the being's ring of muscle, and kissing her lips to the creature's rear softly. She wiggled from side to side as she was placed in this position, and made to eat out the alien's ass. She wished she could've witnessed the scene from a third person perspective, to see herself and her two mistresses locked together in lecherous debauchery.

But... a 'front row seat' wasn't bad either. She plunged her tongue into the tight canal of the alien's ass, feeling the being's walls clench even harder than her pussy's had, leaving Kate to wiggle and worm her tongue more aggressively to force her muscle deeper than before. She shivered as the alien behind her grew faster and more forceful than before. If things continued, Kate was going to orgasm soon, feeling that familiar pressure. It was only made worse when she felt the alien behind her reach around her hips, and proceed to slip its long fingers into her depths, vigorously pumping her sex with its digits, causing her legs to buckle, Kate almost collapsing to the floor.

She was so helpless right now, her only course of action to please her mistresses... she wiggled her tongue more aggressively into the first alien's ass, whilst squeezing the walls of her anus around the cock in her rear. If she was going to lose it, she hoped she could make them lose it too... but such was not an easy task with these creatures, and if they wanted to, they could outlast any human's attempts to pleasure them... but their hisses and loud moans seemed to encourage Kate, believing she was driving them ever closer to a climax just as they were pushing her towards her own. She shivered, and let her eyes roll into the back of her head briefly, before she returned her focus to the alien's ass, and continued to wiggle her tongue about, hoping she could stimulate the alien as much as possible... she wasn't even sure if she could do anything, but the alien was moaning loudly and delightedly, so Kate figured she must have been doing something right.

But as much as she tried to bring her mistress with her in climax, she couldn't hold on much longer... shuddering in orgasm and crying out into the alien's pussy. Her climax caused her to clench down tightly around the cock in her ass... which prompted the xenomorph taking her rear to slam its shaft as deep into Kate's member as possible. It began to shudder, pouring thick seed into her anus, the flood of fluid all too easy to feel for the human woman. It prolonged her orgasm for longer than normal, until she couldn't spasm anymore, the flooding of her juices from her crotch ceasing.

She went limp for a moment, resting and ceasing all of her actions. She couldn't eat out her mistress' ass whilst she was panting for breath... but the aliens were kind enough to give her a moment to breathe, the xenomorph in front of her gently pulling back her head so she could breathe a little easier... but they had plans in mind for her, as the alien that had been pounding her slid its length out of her, and let seed dribble out onto the floor, whilst the other alien twisted back around to face Kate once more. It 'looked' at her with a devious expression, licking its lips as her kind was fond to do, before the being moved to produce a cock of its own, the slick pillar bobbing before Kate's very eyes.

She fixated on it, like an addict looking for her next hit... she craved it, and she could feel her energy returning just so she could bring herself to enjoy this wondrous mast of flesh. The alien tantalised her with the offering of meat, before the creature beckoned her closer... ordering her to stimulate the member as she saw fit. Kate's eyes lit up, and she grinned as she decided on what she would do. She shuffled forwards until she was on her knees, righting herself so she had some height... she clutched her breasts in hand, and moved closer to the alien, so she could wrap her mounds around the alien's member. She sighed out lusciously, and looked at the creature's face, seeing their lips twist and contort in delight, 'looking' down at Kate with appreciative desire.

The human began to grind her breasts up and down the xenomorph's member in opposite directions, pumping the alien's cock slowly, whilst she was watching her peripheries to see if the alien from before had any plan in mind for a lusty ambush... she certainly knew it wasn't going to stand idle. They never did once they got involved. She licked her lips and began to pump the alien's cock a bit more vigorously. It throbbed, and oozed precum, a musky aroma filling Kate's nostrils. She sighed out in delight, unable to get that smell out of her mind. How could anyone resist this?

She rubbed her mounds over the alien's tip so she could smear their precum all over her breasts and its own shaft... all whilst she felt the alien from before slowly sliding itself along its back against the ground and between Kate's legs, its hands reaching up to grasp the woman's hips. The alien pulled itself up, and then proceeded to plunge its tongue deeply into Kate's pussy, wet from arousal and the xenomorph's prior fingering. She moaned loudly, thanks to the sudden assault, the xenomorph not wasting time with any preamble. It simply invaded her depths with its impossibly long tongue, whilst she felt the cock between her breasts gently prod her lips.

Kate moaned softly, and watched as she saw more precum bead from the alien's tip. She had to work the member faster if she wanted this alien to cum... so she squeezed her breasts more tightly around the alien's shaft, and pumped her breasts up and down simultaneously, stroking the sensitive length more vigorously than before. She shivered vigorously thanks to the tongue in her depths, though she would not relent with her efforts to make this xenomorph cum... she had to, it was her duty right now. She wiggled her hips against the other alien's face, and moaned into the air, looking into the face of the alien above her.

She couldn't get over how erotic and expressive it was, even without an upper face or eyes to emote with... its cheeks and lips were all it needed to convey its emotions, and they definitely made up for the lack of an upper face with the vigorousness of the alien's expressions. She did, however, look down at the glans peeking in and out from the top of her cleavage repeatedly, all whilst the flesh of her breasts squeezed more tightly to the alien's mast. As for the other xenomorph, its tongue was swirling to her cervix, threatening to push against her G-Spot if she didn't cum when it wanted... but she wanted to make the alien currently trapped between her breasts cum as well. She watched how her titflesh melded with the contours of its penis, Kate feeling the numerous nubs and ridges it possessed gliding along her skin.

It made for a unique massage, made even more stimulating by the increasing lubricant she felt. These aliens enjoyed fluids profusely, and she'd felt what it was like for them to cover themselves in slime, and slip and slide their frames slowly and firmly to her own, a strange sort of act that was nonetheless arousing. She'd seen many parts about the aliens... and she was more than happy for them to use their 'parts' to learn about her... not that it took them very long at all to 'learn' about her; they were quick in that regard, that much everyone knew... they were quick to learn individuals and groups as a whole alike. Among other things, helping them to integrate into human culture almost seamlessly when they need to... though most of the time, they were the promiscuous, playful aliens that liked to flirt every chance they got.

Kate could feel the cock beginning to throb now, a sign that it was close to ejaculating... she worked the shaft faster now, eager to see the alien blow its load all over her face. The creature still held her head, and made her look down at the tip... urging her to suck the tip. She opened her mouth, and whenever the alien's glans pushed up out of her cleavage, Kate clasped her lips around the being's tip, suckling lewdly, and waggling her tongue to the xenomorph's glans constantly, until the head was wrenched away from her when she pulled her breasts upwards. She slowly shortened the length of her pumps, to allow her to keep her lips tightly wrapped around the xenomorph's tip.

All the while, she felt the tongue writhing about in her sex start to attack her G-spot directly, the second xenomorph no doubt sensing that there was an orgasm in the future... what Kate couldn't see was its tail vigorously pumping its own cock, coiled around the shaft like a tentacle, and stroking itself towards a climax of its own. All three were set for an explosive finale. Kate could feel it, the throbbing of the cock between her breasts, the writhing of the tongue in her depths, and the quivering of the alien's lips as it suckled to her vulva, loud, wet slurps filling the room alongside the slick slapping sounds of her pumping breasts... pre oozed down the mast into her cleavage, the dribbles becoming more frequent with each passing moment. She licked her lips, and suckled hard on the top, fellating it just a little bit deeper until, suddenly... all three were pushed over the edge.

Kate cried out around the alien's glans, shuddering and flooding the mouth of the alien beneath her. The xenomorph she was giving a titjob to began to buck and growl loudly, hissing in bliss as it sprayed semen into the air, the white substance fountaining down onto Kate's breasts and face. And the creature beneath the shuddering human howled into her pussy, arching its back as its tail milked its own semen from its cock, its seed cascading down onto its belly, staining it with the musky-smelling fluids. And the three of them experienced this simultaneously, prolonging one another's orgasms until they eventually fell limp, panting softly. Kate felt the tongue slither out of her pussy, and the cock between her breasts retreat into its owner's pussy.

In the next moment, she found herself being pulled into an embrace, sandwiched between the two as they gently stroked and caressed her frame, the weary human wrapping her own limbs around the one in front of her... smiling as she was held closely. It looked like she was going to be here for a while... guess she wasn't going to her job just yet.