Xenophilia - Finale - Melissa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eventually, their small finale came to an end, as both simultaneously pulled their hips away from her body, leaving strings of semen and other fluids hanging between their dicks and Melissa's lips and labia until distance broke the sagging strands. The woman lapped up the strings that hung from her lips, and murmured in delight; xenomorph semen was surprisingly sweet, and it made people rather happy to experience it. She couldn't get enough of the stuff, letting the taste linger on her tongue, savouring it, before she swallowed the residue. Melissa murmured in delight of the taste, the shivers of her body calming now. But she still burned with desire, and found herself hungering for more.

And it came, her moment of respite barely adequate before she found herself clutched in the hands of the Xenomorph as her cock retracted into her inky pussy, the devious creature laying her down on the ground and moving to lay atop of her, head between Melissa's thighs. As for the man before... he got a rather nice view of the alien's pussy, which the xenomorph had angled up for him to penetrate, guiding him to her nether folds with her tail. Melissa unfurled her tongue to lap at the alien's clitoris, the nub twitching with each touch and the alien growling in erotic delight... but it was the man's musky testicles coming to rest upon her face once he fully inserted herself that had Melissa almost losing her mind.

It was so obscene, but the feeling of the man's balls covering her eyes just riled her up even further... and it only got more intense when she felt the Drone's serpentine tongue snaking its way into Melissa's own pussy, the incredibly long tongue worming about and looking for her sensitive spots. Their tongues were exceptionally good at doing that, finding weaknesses in a person's sensitive areas to exploit and attack. They loved breeding, but once again, she was reminded of just how much they loved oral, how they were so fixated on techniques involving their mouth. She loved it, even though she couldn't quite return the favour right now, limited only to licking the alien's clitoris and the man's shaft with her tongue.

She angled her head slightly so that she could suckle on the Drone's clit, watching as the man began to pump in and out of the Alien slowly, sighing out from the stimulation he was feeling thanks to the xenomorph's intense pussy. She had only heard about how intense a xenomorph's depths could be from other men, having only just barely felt the rippling, roiling depths of an alien's vagina with her tongue and fingers... she could only imagine how much more vigorous an alien's pussy was with a cock imprisoned between its walls, stroking and pumping the organ relentlessly. That's how she'd been told they felt. Sure enough, most men couldn't pull out until after they had exploded into the alien's depths... though, it often didn't help that the xenomorph in question usually made sure they couldn't get away.

And of course, most men wouldn't miss an opportunity to cum inside something so erotic without any repercussions... she wouldn't if she had a dick. It made everything so much more amazing. Melissa's tongue flickered up around the man's cock, teasing it slightly and feeling that thick, firm cord of flesh that ran along the underside of his mast. It pulsed and throbbed with need, but it was nowhere close to ejaculation just yet... but she could taste the residue of her own pussy juices mixing with those of the aliens, not much different from any other human's, and his semen, which seemed to have taken on a vaguely sweet flavour, just barely reminiscent of the semen of the aliens... another pleasant change that made sex more enjoyable.

Her tongue was relentless in attacking the man's prick as well as the xenomorph's clitoris, though her own efforts were a bit chaotic and broken, shivering and moaning from each sudden 'whip' of the alien's tongue inside of her pussy. The xenomorph suckled onto Melissa's vulva and clit in turn, first one and then the other, rinse and repeat, though with slight variations each time. More than that, she felt a pair of hands move up to spread her ass cheeks wide, the alien gently kneading Melissa's glutes whilst, just out of sight, another alien prepared the bladed tip with a coating of resin... sculpted to resemble or at least feel like a cock.

Once that coating was applied, the alien brought its tail to Melissa's asshole... and promptly tried pushing it inside, slick with a profuse, generous helping of the other xenomorph's saliva. It made sure that there was a smooth penetration, carefully pushing its coated tail into Melissa's passage, stretching her anus wide and leaving the human woman to moan loudly against the alien's vulva. She shuddered against the two-pronged assault, feeling the tongue whip about in her depths and assault her most sensitive spots without any mercy. She was doing her best to stave off orgasm, but it was difficult, especially with a rather potent mixture of smells directly in her face, musky and sweet all at once.

She'd mostly forgotten what was happening around her, but she could still hear the sounds of utter debauchery echoing around the chamber, the squelching and the moaning and the slapping and crying of ecstasy. It was an assault on the senses, the very kind Melissa and her fellow colonists had come down here for. She returned her attention to the alien's clit and labia, and the man's thick, slick cock as it slid in and out of the alien's pussy. She brought her lips to the female creature's vulva and suckled, letting her tongue attack the man's cock at the same time.

His hips were slapping against the drone's buttocks, whilst his balls slapped against Melissa's face, a soft, wet 'plapping' that delighted Melissa's ears. She couldn't understand why it was so arousing, but it made her heart flutter to hear that lecherous sound with each passing moment. She wanted nothing more than to keep feeling those balls on her face, no matter how tired the man got. The aliens didn't have any of their own, so she never got to experience the feeling with them. But, she was content to be drawn into another devilish experience regardless of who was involved. She felt the alien's pussy quiver, getting ready to orgasm and send a series of spasms through to the man's cock, which was throbbing itself. As for Melissa's pussy... it was leaking profusely, a sign of its impending climax. The alien, by now, had likely cleaned Melissa's pussy of the man's cum... it didn't quite matter if she got pregnant.

There was birth control to make sure that didn't happen. Though it would've been a better idea for her to not take other humans if she could help it... but she really couldn't, her lust too great for that. The man shifted about and twisted his hips from side to side to change the angle he forced his way into the alien's pussy from, as well as angling upwards... and therefore resting his testes on Melissa's face even more firmly than before. It made her shudder and murmur in potent arousal, but she inevitably lost herself to ecstasy from the tongue in her pussy and the resin-coated tail in her ass, juices filling the alien's mouth as the creature greedily gulped the substances down into its waiting maw, all whilst it let itself fall to orgasm as well, in turn sending the man over the edge with it, once more slamming his hips into the pussy he was currently pounding, pumping shortly and sharply with each pulse of cum he shot into the devious being's depths.

The alien similarly released a torrent of fluids, right into Melissa's face. She did her best to drink it all down as the alien flooded her face with the fluids. But once again, they eventually calmed down, the shivering of all three parties coming to an end and leaving Melissa feeling hazy and buzzed, but delighted. Time seemed to turn murky and indistinct for a moment, until she felt the alien atop of her climb off, taking the man that had just cum in her pussy with her, leaving Melissa panting on the ground... and open to assault, as she was suddenly picked up by a rather large specimen of a Xenomorph. A praetorian she guessed, one of the Queen's royal guards, so to speak... and from what she heard, intense lovers, far more dominant than their lesser kin and subservient only to the Queen herself, who Melissa could see was busy plunging her tongue into another woman's pussy, the organ ever so thick compared to even the Praetorians that crowded around the Royal alien.

But the one that held Melissa had designs of its own, grinning and licking its lips as it moved to lie on its back, coiling its tail around Melissa's wrists and binding them behind her back. Melissa struggled instinctively, as she was sat atop of the alien's crotch... feeling the thick, textured member sliding up between her glutes, sticky and slimy and already throbbing with need. She gasped softly, almost nervous at how thick it felt... but far more anxious to see if she could take it. She was certain she could, the thick cock more of a challenge than a worry. Melissa wiggled her rump to the alien cock, feeling the nubs and protrusions rubbing back against her flesh, murmuring in delight at the sensation. She squeezed and ground her body against the Praetorian, prompting a delighted grin from the Amazon-like being.

But, its hands went to Melissa's hips and lifted her up, clearly not wishing to waste any more time with teasing of any sort, be it Melissa's or its own. It aligned its cock with her pussy, the tapered tip pressing to the human woman's vulva. She sighed out as some trepidation admittedly took her... but she didn't have the chance to worry, as the alien suddenly pulled her down upon its cock, burying its full length to the hilt inside of her, Melissa feeling its tip 'kiss' her cervix. A sharp, breathless gasp left her lips, and she shivered in response, almost paralysed from the sudden penetration of something so thick.

But then the alien started pulling Melissa back up its mast... and then brought her down again, forcing its member all the way inside of her once more. And it repeated this pattern until it moved into a vigorous pace, grinning as it brought Melissa's helpless body down upon its cock again and again, causing her to cry out in almost painful bliss. Each nub and protrusion tugged on her folds with vigorous aggression, the tip 'kissing' her cervix with surprising gentleness given its forcefulness, and brought Melissa close to the edge once more. She wasn't quite there just yet, but the alien was filling her with intense pleasure not so long after she'd already orgasmed, her pussy still quite sensitive and therefore particularly vulnerable to this almost savage assault.

She struggled instinctively, only further riling the muscular alien, growling lustfully and licking its lips as it tugged on Melissa's bound arms to curl her backwards slightly, pushing out her chest and making her submit as the alien's hands brought the woman up and down upon its thick cock. She cried out in ecstasy, but held off for as long as she could... and then the alien suddenly calmed down, slowing its efforts to a gentle pace that brought Melissa pleasure, but not at a speed that would see her falling towards orgasm. She breathed out, regaining her composure before meeting the visage of the Praetorian beneath her... and then noticed the drones that had converged on her, along with a human woman and man.

Their cocks were out, save for the female colleague, whose nether holes were quite clearly stained with the seminal discharges of numerous partners. Her face was husky and heated, her blush bright and her desire obvious, as was the man's, his cock bobbing with anxious desire. She looked around, and then felt the tail around her wrists uncoil, releasing her hands and letting them flop to her sides before their strength returned... and immediately, she realised what was going to happen. A grin crept across Melissa's face as the group approached, her hands outstretched for any that wanted her to use her hands.

The man plopped his cock down in one of her palms, and she wrapped her fingers around his girth eagerly, beginning to pump his cock whilst her other hand reached out to grasp one of the drone's erect members, letting her hand glide up and down the textured shaft and rub her thumb to the nubs and the tapered glans atop. The woman then stood in front of her, grinning as her golden locks appeared to be stained with semen.

"Here, sweet cheeks~" she said with such a cliched line, reaching out to grasp Melissa's cheeks and tilt her body downwards so it was better for the woman.

It wasn't quite comfortable for Melissa, but the pleasure she felt more than made up for the awkward position, as she found her lips pulled to the other woman's vulva. Melissa knew what to do, and immediately started curling her tongue up and down the woman's slit, suckling where she could and wiggling her nose against her colleague's clitoris, prompting the woman to moan with delight.

"Oh fuck yes~' she uttered, clearly aroused even though nobody could hold a candle to the tongue of a Xenomorph... but pleasure stopped having levels for most of the people in the colony a while ago, after numerous encounters with the xenomorphs. It seemed anything that felt good, really felt good, regardless of innate ability.

She felt herself bend over more, another alien moving in behind her to press its cock to her sphincter, angling itself so it could push into her rear from such an awkward angle, for it at least. All the same, the alien pushed itself into Melissa's anus and further forced her forward, prompting the woman holding Melissa's head to her pussy to step backwards a little bit more. Melissa didn't stop, moving to suckle on the woman's clit and attack it directly, whilst pumping her hands up and down the shafts to her sides, the man moaning and the alien growling. She peered to her side, and saw that the man had been embraced by another xenomorph, one that was gently fondling his balls from behind whilst licking his neck... a rather erotic sight that only made her shiver, as the Praetorian beneath her and the drone behind her began to thrust in sequence, one pushing in whilst the other pulled out, causing Melissa's body to move and undulate oddly. It didn't suppress the pleasure she felt in any way, of course, the woman feeling her skin bead with sweat thanks to the intensity of the ecstasy that was now filling her.

The woman in front of her gyrated her hips, moaning softly and gently playing with Melissa's hair.

"Fuck yes... fuck me with your tongue... stick it in me~" she purred, and Melissa obliged, snaking her tongue into the woman's depths and worming it about with all the aggression she could muster. She was no xenomorph, but she would do her best to bring this golden-haired woman a potent orgasm, if she could. But at this rate, it was her who was likely to experience orgasm first, the two cocks in her nethers stirring up her innards and bringing her intense pleasure... they were, after all, both from other aliens. But she held firm, twisting her hands around the shafts trapped in her fingers, rubbing her thumbs to their glans and pumping them from root to tip, glancing between them with delight; the alien had a manic, delighted expression upon its face, a toothy smile indicative of its euphoria.

As for the man, he seemed a bit more submissive, a hazy expression coming across his face, almost frowning as he moaned softly. It only prompted her to be a bit more... 'mean' with him, slowing down her efforts but tightening her grip, twisting more slowly and thoroughly wringing him out. He shivered, and Melissa chuckled against the pussy pressed to her lips. She felt the alien behind her lean close and run its tongue up the back of her neck, causing Melissa to shiver in response, a shuddering sigh being loosed into the golden-haired colonist's vulva.

Beyond the moans and exclamations of delight to the woman before her, all Melissa could otherwise hear was the slapping against her hips and her rump from the two aliens taking her nether holes, plunging their lengths into her tight depths relentlessly. She tried to squeeze down upon them, but once again, the constant thrusting made it difficult to consolidate any grip she had. She could feel the pressure building in her loins, fluids leaking profusely from her sopping pussy, making the slapping against her crotch from the Praetorian below even more intense and wet. She began to shiver even more vigorously, a sign that she was close to her orgasm.

So she doubled her efforts, stroking the cocks in her hands with rigorous pace, and utterly savaging the golden-haired woman's snatch with her tongue, suckling on the woman's clit and searching for a G-spot she could exploit. She was practically inhaling the juices from her fellow colonist's sex, and it made the woman moan.

"Oh fuck me... oh shit..." she cursed, her only vocabulary as she too began to shiver... and much to Melissa's delight, she felt the aliens in her nethers and the cocks in her hands start to throb with need.

The man lost it first, unable to withstand Melissa's vigorous pumping. He moaned and thrust his hips forward, shuddering and pumping semen out onto Melissa's hand and arm, some of the more potent spurts hitting her in the side of the face. And soon after, the others followed suit. The woman started panting, repeating 'oh' short and sharp before suddenly crying out and forcing her crotch against Melissa's face as hard as possible, her body shaking violently as she orgasmed in Melissa's face. Melissa found her climax in this moment too, shuddering in atop of the Praetorian and releasing a torrent of her fluids against its crotch, whilst the other two aliens released into her ass and onto the other side of her face, the group of humans and aliens all just spasming in one mass of ecstasy.

Eventually, they calmed down from their euphoria, but it seemed that Melissa wasn't done. She found herself being wrenched down towards the Praetorian, as the others peeled away, and subjected to a deep, almost paralysing kiss with the way the alien's tongue wormed its way into her mouth. Melissa's eyes rolled backwards in their sockets and she shivered, the disarming kiss leaving her completely open to what was to come next, as she felt the alien slide its member out of her pussy.

The kiss broke, and Melissa was left to pant in response, her own tongue hanging out and feeling the Praetorian's tongue linger upon her own for a few more moments before the xenomorph's muscle recoiled into its mouth. She groaned, and watched as the great alien smiled... only for her to be flipped over, finding herself plopping down atop of the man from before, her back to him as she lay atop of her, her front facing the ceiling. She saw one of the other alien's loom above her, snaking its tongue across its lips as it dropped to a crouch, slowly crawling across her belly. Its cock bobbed between its legs, seemingly aligning itself with Melissa's pussy, whilst the man beneath her grasped her hips with one hand and his cock with the other, aligning his shaft with her slickened ass, and groaning as he moved to push it inside of her.

She shuddered at the intrusion, but couldn't feel anything else but pleasure, his penetration smoother than the previous alien's. She felt his member slide in deeper until his crotch pressed against her glutes, leaving him to slowly start thrusting with a rolling motion of his hips, his hands sliding up her body now that he didn't need guidance and leverage until they came to rest upon her breasts, the man giving them both a good squeeze... just as the alien making its way over her front drew its tongue across Melissa's breasts, a slimy muscle meandering up between her cleavage and running over her nipples, before she felt its length pressing to her slit.