Xenophilia - Finale - Melissa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She huffed at first, feeling the devious being's cock threaten to penetrate her. She also expected a furious and deep kiss from this Xenomorph... but she found her head being grasped in the chitinous hands of yet another Drone... angling Melissa's skull back until she was looking upside down. Then, it prodded her lips with its glans, its throbbing cock already oozing precum onto her face. She shivered in ecstasy, but kept her mouth shut. She didn't quite know why, she just wanted to make the alien work for what it desired. It wouldn't have to work hard at all, as a sudden thrust from the man beneath her caused Melissa to gasp, giving the alien all the opening it needed to thrust its cock into her mouth. Her eyes rolled back in their sockets, and she shivered as she felt her pussy being stretched around the intrusion of yet another cock... now this time, she was completely stuffed, all three of her holes filled with the thick members of the two aliens and the man beneath her.

She didn't know what happened with the last woman, the one with the golden hair. But it seemed that she had disappeared, likely snatched away to be pulled into another group's relentless eroticism. She shifted in place and struggled involuntarily, her body worming and undulating. And all the while, the three cocks had begun to pump back and forth. The man's shaft was smooth, and slid in and out of Melissa's rear like it was finely lubricated. His own precum provided the slickness he needed. The cock in her pussy tugged at her walls, the various nubs and protrusions that were arrayed around the alien's girth bringing her intense stimulation as it thrust away.

It hissed in delight and attacked her breast, whilst her throat bulged outwards from the constant thrusting made by the alien that had dominated her mouth. She couldn't resist its efforts as it plunged in deep, and glided its shaft across her tongue. It must have been obscene from the outside, to see her throat bulge from the thick length in her gullet... but the visual in her head only aroused her. Before, she had some measure of control, at least over the two who had their cocks in her hand, and the way her tongue worked against the woman's pussy, even if she was holding Melissa's head. But in this position, she was utterly helpless, having no chance at fending off the advances of the three now stuffing her.

The man was growing restless, thrusting upwards into her ass and stretching her wide, but his groans of intense pleasure were all that she needed to hear to know he was going to lose it sooner than the aliens... or at the same time, given their preferences. The drone laying atop of her thrust back and forth, rolling its hips and undulating its back in a rhythmic, almost hypnotic manner. Melissa felt its cock driving in and out of her pussy, catching all of her folds, all of her crevices with its many protrusions, adding to the pleasure as its ridge of bumps along the top of its penis pushed into her most sensitive spot.

She whined in ecstasy, and loosely slurped around the cock in her mouth, struggling to form any sort of decent seal. It didn't matter, as the alien's member was thick enough that it helped her keep her lips closed without effort... gliding in and out of her mouth repeatedly. She did her best to attack the cock with her tongue, flicking her muscle around the base and to either side of the thick appendage... it seemed to be working, because the alien growled and the shaft oozed precum into her throat and onto her tongue whenever the alien drew its member back.

It was delicious, sweet and creamy... an appetiser for the real thing, for the thick load the alien had in store for her. She could only imagine the alien almost filing her gut with its semen, but she kept those thoughts aside so she could focus on the now, grinning lecherously around the cock as the other two pounded away at her nether holes. She felt the blood rushing to her head, but the throbbing in all their dicks meant they weren't going to last too long... perhaps they were going by her male colleague, unable to keep it in for any length of period. Perhaps that was a benefit, so that she didn't end up hurting herself in this position. She gulped and gagged around the cock as the alien began to pick up the pace, holding onto her head and ensuring she had it angled back at all times, the man beneath her panting into her ear.

The alien atop of her also suckled on her neck, feeling its lips constantly shifting as her throat repeatedly bulged out under the assault of the one in front of her... it felt odd, but entirely too delightful. It was a mixture of unusual but erotic feelings and sensations that prickled her nerves with delight, and why she found herself always stealing looks at these creatures, even when she wasn't horny or when she was working... they were something truly spectacular, and they could make someone feel so desired and alive even when submitting to their dominance. They got off on the stimulation of their partners, not just their own... so their mates, prey, victims, whatever word one wished to use, were always taken care of.

She could feel her own orgasm approaching, threatening to explode within her and then without, her anus clenching down around the man's cock sporadically, no rhyme or reason to when she squeezed. She couldn't really control her muscles anymore, but she didn't care. They were close too, and when they exploded, she no doubt would find herself in a new position, one that she would enjoy all too thoroughly, feeling herself teetering on the edge, anxious to keep going... and then, as if by providence, all four of them came. The aliens no doubt waited, kept their cool until their partners' orgasms sent them over the edge... but Melissa and the man taking her in the ass came at the same time, Melissa exploding juices against the crotch of the alien atop of her, whilst the man below shuddered and cried out in bliss as he bucked wildly into her rear, loosing a torrent of thick, burning seed into her cavity.

The alien atop of her slammed its hips forcefully into her pussy, humping short and sharp with every load of seed it emptied into her womanhood as if trying to breed her. And the alien plunging into her mouth grasped her head and forced its cock all the way to her throat, its crotch pressing to Melissa's lips as it seemed to release the longest ejaculation, pumping endless amounts of semen into her depths, hissing almost maniacally. Such was the length of its climax that Melissa began to squirm and writhe involuntarily as she began to suffocate. But the alien was merciful, and pulled its shaft from her thoroughly stained face, giving her countenance a parting blast of seed, leaving Melissa to hack and cough and gasp for air briefly, moaning loudly once she could get her breath back.

The group calmed down, and she found herself being lifted off the man who seemed almost exhausted, his vulnerable frame claimed by an alien with a wicked expression, Melissa believing it intended to torment him instead of hump him into submission. As for her, she was placed on her knees as a group of aliens surrounded her, among a few other human men, their cocks out and their hands stroking their members, all grinning and licking their lips as they prepared to bathe her in their seed... she expected it, and she opened her mouth and held out her tongue, extending her arms wide. It didn't take them long, as they must have been pumping their members and watching her be triple-teamed from before... and now they were ready to finish her off with a shower of hot cum... and soon, they were spurting their semen all over her, thick strings of white cascading onto her body, her breasts and her face, her tongue catching more than a few loads before they were finally done. Melissa brought her tongue back into her mouth, and savoured the taste with a smack of her lips, murmuring in delight.

"Mmm... delicious~" she crooned. The group around her chuckled, before the men in it were suddenly snatched up, some of them yelping in surprise, one being grasped from behind so another could suck his cock there and then. Melissa didn't get a chance to watch, as she was suddenly picked up and carried away, past a woman being held up by a Preatorian from behind, fucking her in the pussy with her front exposed to everyone. The alien that had her then pressed her into a nice soft gooey patch in the wall... and she knew what was coming next.

Again, she felt a cock prod her nether folds, threatening to push inside of her... the alien in the meantime spent the time kissing Melissa, growling softly as it pressed its body against her own, rubbing itself to her frame as it aligned its length with her depths... and slowly began to push inside of her. Melissa moaned, promptly silenced by the kiss as the alien slid its cock deep, until its tip pressed against her cervix... and then it began to push further. Melissa's heart fluttered as she realised the alien intended to lay eggs in her... and between that and being cocooned, she couldn't contain her arousal. She felt so helpless but so very delighted, desiring nothing more than to be used like this, pumped full of eggs.

There was something so arousing about the exotic, wicked feeling of being pinned down and inseminated with alien eggs... she thought about her being taken by some strange monster on an unknown world and made to bear its offspring, even when her mind was briefly shattered by the feeling of its member pushing into her womb... and then, it began to bulge, the first eggs already making their way through her passage through the alien's ovipositor cock. Her entrance, then her cervix, and then the last obstacle before her womb all stretched open around these bulges in the alien's member, Melissa feeling each egg plop out into her uterus as her passage was continuously stretched wide by the alien's clutch.

She shuddered, feeling her arousal grow as she neared yet another orgasm. She thought more on being some helpless captive to a monster, using her body for breeding purposes... but she was reminded of the loving nature of these aliens as its kiss turned gentle, the final eggs being deposited in Melissa's womb... leaving her to spasm as she let her resistance crumble. Juices splashed out once more as the alien pumped a thick load of semen and nutrient fluids into her womb, not that it mattered given its infertility. But the act was all that mattered here, all either of them cared about... and when the alien pulled its cock free from Melissa's womb and retracted it into its pussy, the alien rubbed her bloated belly and caress the side of Melissa's face... before it proceeded to slowly cocoon the woman, sensuously gliding its tongue and lips across her skin until she was completely encased in a cocoon of hardening resin, save for her head, breasts, and crotch. She squirmed instinctively, but it was no use... much of what she'd come to enjoy about these aliens.

The creature then smiled, and moved to suckle on her breasts, causing her to gasp... a second one joined in, and latched onto her other nipple, as she began to leak milk into their mouths. Melissa moaned softly, but she suspected this was the end of her time down here, so to speak... now she was simply a spectator to the debauchery that occurred before her very eyes. She smiled as the aliens drank of her breast milk, and thought; when she returned to the colony, to the everyday work and living she'd come to know, she'd be happy. This sort of stuff wasn't healthy to do all day, every day, but given how tedious her life can get... she decided that, as long as it was safe, perhaps it was nice to be a total slut every now and then.