Xenophilia - Finale - The Couple

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jess had to concentrate so she didn't bite down on her husband's cock accidentally, but the alien was utterly devastating her pussy with its tongue, delving deep and violating her, reaching her every sensitive spot, pushing out against her stomach from within, searching for those nodes of ecstasy and finding them. She had to work faster on her husband, or she'd be the one spasming in ecstasy first. She mustered what concentration she had, and proceeded to force her tongue to aggressively tease the underside of Will's glans, curling her muscle to reach that spot whilst fondling his balls with a lusty aggression.

And through it all, the alien measured both their arousal, their lust, applying and lessening the stimulation she provided to Jess, hoping to time their orgasms just right so as to avoid making them cum at different intervals... and in the end, the xenomorph's cunning had results, as Will began to moan, his tongue tensing up in the alien's depths, his body beginning to shudder. So, the alien applied an intense 'whipping' of its tongue in Jess' depths, and that was enough to make the woman find her own climax, crying out around her husband's cock as juices splashed out against the xenomorph's face.

Simultaneously, the man bucked hard into his wife's mouth, his cock throbbing powerfully as he shot ropes of seed into the hungry mouth of his partner, who regained some composure and sealed her lips tightly around his shaft, slipping his length deep into her throat until her lips pressed to his root, suckling voraciously. And, as expected, the alien spasmed and screeched into Jess' groin as it let euphoria overwhelm it, splashing its own fluids of lust into Will's mouth, the man hungrily gulping down the creature's fluids.

All three of them continued to work one another's bodies, intent on milking the orgasm for as much as possible, until, finally, they were spasming in the throes of dry climax, unable to release more fluids, for now at least, before promptly falling limp in the lecherous triangle, each of them shivering in bliss as they rode out the ecstatic afterglow. Will slowly pulled his tongue from the alien's slit, groaning whilst Jess sloppily slipped his cock from her mouth, stained with his semen. She too moaned as the alien's long, invasive tongue wormed its way out, giving her sensitive clitoris a teasing flick to her nub. The alien then wormed its way out of the triangle, recovering quickly and putting itself in a position for the next change in position.

What that would be, time would tell, as its two partners had to recover first... though neither Jess or Will were satisfied yet, hardly. They both looked at the alien, and smiled at the chitinous beauty, and it returned the same... though, it seemed Will was to be once more subject to their devious whims, as he found himself suddenly forced down to the bed, the alien moving to straddle his hips, his erect member bouncing up against the devious being's belly, whilst his wife grasped his wrists and pinned them to the mattress above his head, before she moved to straddle his chest, her rump at first facing him.

Will wished he had a tongue like the xenomorphs, so that he could retaliate by attacking her slit, or her anus, the former of which he felt being rubbed to his body, wet and slippery, Jess grinding her hips with sensuous, hypnotic rolling of her hips. But, he was to experience the teasing of his wife, Jess twisting her head around to peer at him from over her shoulder. She smirked at him, before she moved to twist herself around, so that she was facing him, her hands moving to grasp his head, as she slipped her crotch up onto his face, grinding her slit to his mouth; he'd eaten the alien out, now it was Jess who wanted a turn, panting out when he obliged, pushing his tongue into her waiting gash, letting his tongue waggle up and down between the labia, and wriggle against her clit.

All the while, the alien took a hold of his glans, and started grinding her own pussy up and down his shaft. He could feel the xenomorph grinding against his cock with hungry fervour, and he knew it wouldn't be long before the creature took it into her body, ravenous for his seed... sure, she couldn't get pregnant, but that didn't stop them 'mating' with a lustful ferocity.

And indeed, the alien wasted no time in taking his cock in its hand, and forcing him deep into the hellishly pleasurable sex he'd come to know of their kind, the flesh squeezing tightly around his manhood, rippling vigorously as her muscles worked to milk him. He groaned into his wife's pussy now, tongue waggling a bit more energetically than before, trying to keep up, trying to avoid losing the momentum. Jess didn't make it easy for him to maintain control, the woman erotically rolling her hips against his face, grinding her folds up and down his mouth. Whenever he could, he tried to suckle her clit into his mouth, attacking the nub with his tongue and suckling on the surrounding area.

Then, she pulled it back, and he found his mouth suckling to her vulva... though even then, he teased her clitoris with his nose if he could, making sure that, no matter what she did, he still could 'fight back'... and the sweet moans leaving her mouth made it all the more intoxicating. He could see her eyes, glossy and lustful, her breasts gently bouncing from her motions, with every roll of her hips. It was such an intense experience, and he was certainly not going to forget that look... though, he was also distracted by the alien, who now began to rise and fall upon his mast, the alien's glutes gently squashing to his thighs with each motion.

He sighed out at the feeling, shivering beneath the two beauties that had claimed him, dominating him and delighting him. And he tried to return the favour, bucking as much as he could into the sex of the xenomorph, though it was not easy, even her slow movements quite hard to stop. But he did so all the same, his hands slowly sliding up Jess' legs and thighs until they were resting upon her hips... and then, he slipped his palms around to squeeze and grope her glutes, feeling the flesh spill out between his digits. It was a delightful feeling, and he kneaded his wife's ass relentlessly, causing her to moan deliciously.

"Will... don't stop... don't... keep going... yes..." she panted sweetly, a hissing sound leaving her lips as she grit her teeth and tilted her head back, her back arching in pleasure. His tongue was pushing up into her canal now, wiggling about with relentless aggression. He knew where her most sensitive spot was, having done this so many times before, and it had not grown any less enjoyable for him, not with how much she moaned when he did... and he heard her moan once more, the pleasurable sounds of his tongue attacking her 'spot', her cries of bliss, giving him all the motivation he needed.

The alien similarly hissed in pleasure, their way of moaning; their sounds were bestial, animalistic, oft inhuman, but it was still clearly pleasured when one listened to them. There was no way it could be misinterpreted. Though she was the one on top, taking the lead, that he still pleasured her so much made him as happy as how he could get his wife to react... the aliens loved sex, and there didn't seem to be many things that they preferred over other things... and it pleased him and most other people, men and women, including his wife.

However, the aliens were also insatiable, and that was starting to become apparent, the creature beginning to rise and fall upon his member with even greater vigour than before, its thighs slapping against his hips, wet slaps echoing throughout the room. He shifted beneath the two women, groaning as the pleasure increased. At the same time, he saw the chitinous tail of the alien snake around his wife's midsection... hands reaching to grasp her shoulders, as the xenomorph forced her to turn around, Jess letting go of her husband's head and making her twist about on lips mouth.

Now, his face was buried between the woman's glutes, whilst the two females above him entered into a deep, erotic kiss, embracing one another as they rode the man into submission, the alien making Jess submit herself with a lengthy kiss. He couldn't see much from his position, just barely able to see over the curves of his wife's rear, catching glimpses of their faces locked together, but he could hear the gulping and feel the erratic shivering Jess made. He knew the alien had shoved their tongue into the woman's throat, and was busily suckling on Jess' lips whilst tasting her gullet.

He only wished he had a better view -- not that he minded the view he had right now, those luscious cheeks pressing to his face -- but it was so very erotic to witness an alien's kiss from the sidelines, to see a person's eyes widen and their body shiver, and their throat bulge. It was so obscene, so very unnatural... but oh so very delightful to witness, and even more so to experience. They'd trained pretty much everyone to accept and enjoy these kisses, careful to not make the first time too unpleasant... but they were good at what they did in that regard.

Indeed, Jess was busy shuddering, her eyes rolling into the back of her head. She had embraced the alien herself, but her grip had loosened considerably, and her body was tensing and loosening repeatedly. Her husband was eating her out so thoroughly, plunging his tongue deep into her pussy, as far as his human tongue could reach, whilst the alien's own muscle was swirling about just above her shoulder line, all the while feeling the pressure in her loins build; her husband was attacking her 'spot', and it wouldn't be long now. She couldn't hold herself back either, not with the alien's kiss weakening her to such a degree. That was the power of the xenomorph's kiss, it was so very disarming no matter who received it... and soon, she was shuddering atop of her husband's mouth, splashing juices into his maw, which he greedily gulped down.

As for the alien, she was not going to let things lie like this, not whilst Will had made his wife orgasm, and he had not had his second yet... so she began to bounce upon the man's member, squeezing and clenching around his shaft and rippling so vigorously, it caused a suction to impart upon his dick. It made him moan, and before long, with the alien slamming down on his hips, Will bucked upwards into the alien's pussy, filling the being with thick, hot cum, causing it to hiss and shudder itself, a climax wracking its body and splashing juices all over his groin; even if their vaginal fluids didn't taste as nice as their other bodily substances, it certainly smelled sweet, filling the room with a nice aroma.

The three of them draped themselves across the bed, Jess and the alien getting off of Will's face and cock respectively, panting softly as they recovered. Once again, the alien was up and ready to continue, but she waited for the couple to regain their strength first. Jess and Will had started cuddling each other for a bit, kissing one another softly and running their hands over each other's body. Will gently rubbed his wife's vulva, whilst Jess slowly stroked her husband's cock, making sure both were aroused and ready for what was next. Once they had regained their strength, they both sat up on their knees, before Will decided he would take the lead this time; revenge for the domination he'd thus far received. He manoeuvred around behind his wife and rather abruptly bent her over until she was on her hands and knees. She gasped, and then looked over her shoulder at him.

"Cheeky boy~" she teased.

"Hey, can't hold a man back for too long~" he remarked with a mischievous tone, taking his cock in hand and rubbing his tip to her womanhood. She gasped softly, and looked down on the mattress. At the same time, Will looked to the alien, wondering how she'd react; xenomorphs had a thing for doggy style. Any sort of 'mating' position really got them riled up, and he'd seen people bent over and thoroughly mounted and humped into explosive orgasm by a horny alien. They were intense lovers, and didn't hold back once they were really worked up, only as much as was needed to make it enjoyable and not painful.

The alien was indeed shivering in anticipation, but it had clearly an idea of its own... as its slimy, textured cock slid forth from the confines of its pussy. It stood erect before Jess' face, the woman watching with intense eagerness as the alien got closer. She felt the chitinous hands of the xenomorph grasp her scalp, the other hand gently fondling one of its own breasts. The xenomorph grinned and licked its lips, as it moved to rub the glans of its length to Jess' lips, all whilst her husband teased her nether folds similarly, Will grinding his tip up and down the gash of Jess' pussy, whilst the alien slipped its tapered cockhead from one corner of her lips to the other, causing her to gasp.

Before long, Jess was sticking out her tongue, gently lapping at the alien's glans with a slimy, hungry desire, circling her muscle around the tip. It's what it wanted, and she had no reason to deny it. It pushed closer, and she opened her mouth to clasp her lips around the slimy girth, taking the alien's glans fully into her mouth, and trapping its cockhead behind her lips. There, she suckled on the alien's member, not moving to stroke its length like she'd done with her husband; this time, she kept her hands to the ground, digging her fingers into the sheets.

She wiggled her rump enticingly, trying to allure her husband into taking her... and of course, he obliged, slowly pushing his human length into her depths. A loud moan thrummed around the alien's cock as he pierced her, already wet and lubricated from the cunnilingus she'd received from both her husband and the xenomorph. He slipped in easily, yet she was as tight as ever. Even then, even after enduring the intensely pleasurable pussy of the alien, which felt like it had a mind of its own, there was nothing as nice as pushing into his wife's hot, tight yet wanting pussy. He'd heard from a scientist that contact with aliens caused some mild changes... including an inability to grow resistance or numb to certain things, particularly pleasure.

It seemed to be their way of preventing humans from being 'ruined' from having sex with one another, a great thing for the xenomorphs, given how much he saw them encourage humans to love one another... it was a rather romantic and intimate setup the two species had, and he certainly wasn't going to spurn it. He started to slowly push in and out of her depths, slowly and slickly pumping his cock into her depths. It felt good, and he moaned softly, all as he watched Jess twist her head about on the alien's cock, rotating from side to side slowly and lusciously.

The alien hissed as Jess took its length into her mouth; unlike its pussy juices, the slimy substance that coated its cock was exuded from pores in the flesh of the penis, and would soon overcome any residual fluids from its womanhood. It was sweet and released an intoxicatingly musky aroma, which made it hard for her to concentrate or hold back, especially not with her husband starting to pump his length into her. Not long after, she felt the alien's grip on her head tighten, and its other hand move away from its breasts to grasp the other side of her head... and begin to push its length into her mouth. Now, she was not the one in control, now the one at the mercy of this alien and her husband... she'd been in this position a few times before, once from two aliens at once.

It was intoxicating, addicting even, to be pleasured like this... she felt the numerous nubs and ridges that were arrayed around its length slide and rub over her tongue, teasing her nicely and oozing sweet substances from its pores... even from its tip, precum beginning to bead on its glans already, sweet and creamy to the taste. She had no idea why their pussy fluids were like a human's, bitter and salty, but it didn't matter to her, not when she now had to concentrate on her breathing... as the alien's cock pushed over her tongue, and into her throat, its many nubs tugging on her lips, as she suckled tightly to impart a luscious suction and maintain the slick seal she had around its girth.

Before long, she was feeling the alien slowly pump its cock in and out of her mouth, pushing all the way to the hilt and then pulling back until only its tip remained inside her mouth, squeezed between her lips. Though sometimes, it pulled back a little bit more, letting her lips glide up and down the tapered glans, Jess never once allowing the seal to break... she'd gained a lot of experience, and learned many techniques, and adapted her body considerably, since the aliens came, and so had her Husband... the way it enhanced their sex life, between each other or with different partners, was incredible. And now, she was practicing once more, looking up into the eyeless, but lively face of the alien, even now able to see some strange sort of passion even in the impassive upper face of these creatures. The alien licked her lips, and pushed back into the woman's throat once more.

As for Will, he alternated his attention between the alien and his wife as she fellated it, and her rear, enjoying each time those succulent glutes pressed against his hips. And of course, he saw her sphincter, tight and exposed, vulnerable. He'd lick his lips eagerly, and move to wet a thumb, first with the fluids of her own arousal, and then with his mouth, ensuring it was slickened. From there, he took a hold of one of her glutes, squeezing and kneading the cheek in his hand... before moving to circle her anus with his thumbtip, moaning softly as she squeezed down around his cock in reflex. She was so very vulnerable to anal, it was one of the things that truly made her submit no matter what. And she was already in quite a compromising position... so when he pushed his thumb into her sphincter, after some luscious teasing, she yelped around the alien's cock, and shuddered lustfully. He continued to knead her glute whilst pumping his thumb in and out of her depths, moaning softly from how it made her clench around his cock.

He looked to his wife and the alien, and saw the Xenomorph slowly begin to pick up the pace. Lusty gulps emanated from Jess' mouth, along with lecherous slurps as she suckled on the cock like her life depended on it, eager to take the length as it was pushed into her throat. The alien was getting into a rhythm now, fucking the wife's face with a slick sound, its hips and lower belly gently pressing up against her face. The alien hissed out, and gently ran its fingers through Jess' hair without breaking its hold on her cranium. Fluids spurted every now and then from her sex, a sign of her intense arousal, and further made it easier for her husband, who'd started to speed up himself; after all, he couldn't be left behind by the xenomorph now, the creature 'looking' to him with a lustful, gleeful expression, eager to see how the other side was doing.

He smiled in return, before returning his attention to the woman below, who gyrated her hips shakily, trying to stimulate him as much as he was stimulating her. He appreciated his wife's little efforts, and began to really slap his hips against Jess' buttocks, whilst plunging his thumb deep into her anus, over and over again, moaning loudly. He was close, very close. He wasn't wearing a condom, nor did he intend to pull out... if he impregnated her... then they succeeded. They'd been planning on having a child for a while, and they were now ready for one.

Jess moaned loudly around the alien's slimy cock, squeezing her jaw tighter around the creature's phallus, causing the creature to hiss erotically. And before long... both it, and Will, began to buck sharply into the loins of the woman beneath them, making short, jarring thrusts into Jess' mouth and pussy as their cocks throbbed and pumped thick, hot seed into her body, especially down her mouth, a xenomorph's ejaculation always quite voluminous. The feeling of their spasms and their seed filling her made Jess come to her own orgasm, shuddering vigorously and splashing juices against her husband's crotch, all whilst Will thoroughly plunged his thumb in and out of her sphincter, prolonging her orgasm to a particularly lengthy amount.