Xenophilia - Finale - The Couple

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And once again, the three of them eventually loosened and laid down, sighing out softly and enjoying each other's company as their orgasms faded. The alien pulled its cock from the woman's mouth, Jess sputtering a little as the slimy organ left her lips with a rather slick sound, the human dribbling semen onto the sheets... those would have to be cleaned. She chuckled, and her husband followed suit, the man reaching down, his cock still buried in his wife's pussy, laying against her back, watching the alien snake its tail beneath Jess' abdomen to support her.

He felt himself 'slot' with his wife, her rump meshing nicely with the concave of his hips in his bent over position. He inhaled her scent, and ran his hands up her sides and over her belly until they came upon her breasts, which he gently squeezed... they were so soft, the nipples so firm and perky. She was still incredibly aroused at this point, and she began to moan softly when he started to knead her mounds.

"Mmph... touchy~" Jess teased, giggling as she turned her head, Will slipping his own down over her shoulder to gently kiss her. The two smooched each other for a little bit more, before the alien began to growl playfully. This time... it chose the position for the both of them, suddenly reaching up to grasp Jess and lift her up, sliding her off of Will's cock, and prompting him to moan, the xenomorph's own member standing erect and wanting for attention. It bent its knees slightly, as it aligned its member with Jess' pussy, now dripping her husband's semen onto the sheets, his cock no longer there to plug the substance.

From there, the alien lowered Jess onto its member, teasing her entrance with its glans. The alien's chitinous hands encompassed her soft glutes, squeezing tightly and letting the flesh fill the gaps between its lanky fingers. It hissed and chuckled, before running its slippery tongue up the woman's neck, causing her to shudder. It squeezed harder with one hand, so that it could gently slap Jess' other glute with its other hand, before moving to splay her cheeks apart and reveal her sphincter to her husband.

Will bit his lower lip, and licked his lips subtly; this was an offer that was too good to refuse, and he sure as hell wasn't going to squander it. He stood upright, and approached his wife, whose legs were now wrapped around the alien's hips. He manoeuvred behind her, his cock bobbing and slotting up into the cleft of Jess' glutes. He moaned softly as he rubbed his member to her sweaty rear, whilst the alien teased her pussy with its own cock... before the creature began to pull her down upon its member, spearing her pussy with its impossibly stimulating cock. She cried out once, and then again when she felt her husband's dick penetrate her rear. Will groaned loudly behind his wife's ears, the tightness now amplified by the alien's cock exerting pressure through the flesh from Jess' pussy... and it made it feel so much better, able to feel the shifting muscle as the xenomorph began to thrust in and out of Jess' pussy.

He wouldn't idle any longer either, moving to lift and lower Jess' hips as best as he could, the alien doing most of that itself whilst thrusting its own hips. The sounds that came from Jess' pussy... they were so obscene, slick squelching due to her own fluids and the residue from Will's semen... he couldn't get over the sound, and nor could he get over hearing his wife let out such loud, sharp moans. She couldn't string any words together right now, her mind too addled by pleasure, shivering whenever the alien licked her so slowly and firmly, the xenomorph dragging its tongue up her neck, letting its muscle flick off her cheeks, before it moved to kiss her bust, suckling and smooching the tops of her mounds... before finding one of her nipples, and taking it into its mouth, no doubt latching its inner jaw to her teat whilst its lips sealed around her areola, ensuring there was no escape for her mound.

It started to suckle, vigorously, and before long... she was leaking milk into the alien's mouth. Among the other changes that had occurred to human females, was lactation without pregnancy... as long as one ate enough, and someone stimulated their breasts sufficiently, they would always be ready to give milk. That meant women had to relieve some of their own milk lest it got painful... and there was never any chance of that happening around here. It felt wonderful to Jess, feeling the fluids drain from her breasts, before the alien let go and suddenly forced her into a deep kiss.

Will could see her throat bulging this time, even as Jess' hair bounced into his face. Both of them were picking up pace now, and slapping their hips to Jess' rear, Will feeling her ass clench tightly, the woman shuddering and orgasming there and then, splashing juices against the alien's groin, drowning the xenomorph's textured cock in her torrent of arousal. As for Will, he endured the impossible sensation of her flesh clenching and squeezing around his member whilst feeling moving pressure from the alien's other cock... no doubt it worked both ways, the alien feeling her flesh pushed against its shaft from his own thrusts into Jess' rear.

But it wasn't over, not nearly yet. Neither Will or the xenomorph had a chance to cum yet, though as the time went by, and Jess was closing in on another orgasm already, her resilience to pleasure now shattered, Will could feel his cock beginning to throb, his balls twitching as he prepared to unload another load into his wife's sensitive anus. The alien was growling in that tell-tale way that revealed they were ready to ejaculate... and from there, after a few, final thrusts, Will moaned loudly behind his wife's ear, gently nipping the top of it before pressing his face into her neck and suckling on it, bucking hard into her rear as he came.

His ejaculation was not as large as the previous times, as he was losing his stamina and resilience as well. But once again, the alien timed itself well, releasing its torrent of semen into Jess' pussy just as she and her husband came, once more filling her sex with seed. She cried out, breaking the kiss before falling limp in the arms of the xenomorph and her husband, panting as she regained her composure. Even Will was breathing harder than before, though he endured; the night wasn't over so soon. The alien, however, saw their weakness, and decided to alleviate things a little. It set Jess down on the bed -- after slipping her pleasurably off the two masts she was impaled on -- and moved to the head of the bed, laying against its headboard, legs spread wide and cock retracting. From there, it gestured to the two of them, licking its lips before grasping its breasts... a clear offer to the two humans.

Husband and wife looked at each other, and then chuckled, crawling over to the alien who released her breasts, opening her arms wide in welcoming as the two humans shuffled closer, before draping themselves over the alien's legs and lower body, gently grasping the xenomorph's mounds, and bringing their lips to the female creature's nipples, suckling down, whilst the xenomorph moved to 'walk' its fingers down both Will's and Jess' spines, gently tracing the raised ridges of their vertebrae... from there, it began to gently stimulate the both of them, first by groping and kneading their glutes, squeezing and toying with their rumps, before reaching around to Will's balls, gently fondling them, whilst the alien softly teased Jess' slit with a fingertip. They both murmured softly, one of their hands resting on one side of the alien's hip each, their other hand grasping the breast they were attending to and kneading it to encourage milk flow.

They greedily drank down what they could, murmuring softly into the breasts of the alien that nursed them, finding pleasure in what they were doing and from what the alien was doing to their nethers, so gentle and affectionate. All the while, the alien hissed softly, curling her tongue in the air before her lips, simply enjoying the wondrous sensations of her breasts being drained. But eventually, even the two humans had their fill, as voracious and aroused as they were. But that did not concern the alien much... she knew that they were almost at their limits, even after that little 'pick-me-up'... but there was room and time for one more tryst... and it would let it be between husband and wife.

It pulled away, and grasped both of their shoulders, pulling them until they were facing each other... both of them realised what the xenomorph wanted, and they were more than happy to 'oblige', embracing each other tightly and engaging in a deep, passionate kiss. Jess laid down on her back, and Will laid himself atop of his wife, aligning his cock with her slit. There was no teasing this time, simply pushing himself inside of her. Jess moaned into her husband's mouth as his cock penetrated her to the hilt. She wrapped her legs around his hips and her arms around his back, squeezing hard; he couldn't escape from her, even if he wanted to... but it was clear he had no intentions of stopping, not with his gradually quickening pace.

As for the alien, as much as this was to be their little moment, she couldn't help herself, moving behind the two of them, slipping between Will's legs... and gently lapping at his testicles, and slithering its tongue to tease Jess' labia, causing them to both shiver. It backed off, simply lapping its tongue to Will's bouncing balls and Jess' jolting nether lips, the two of them picking up pace quicker and quicker. They were nearing their final climax, moaning loudly into one another's mouths, their tongues swirling around the other. They weren't going to last very long, not after everyone else they had done, so very sensitive and tired now.

Sure enough, with one final slam from Will, they both came, Will filling his wife's pussy with one last barrage of semen, whilst Jess squeezed her husband's body tightly, making sure that he could not pull away, making sure every drop made it into her pussy. And then, they went still, panting softly in each other's embrace. They remained like that, tired and exhausted, but joyous and euphoric. Husband and wife gently kissed one another, before Jess began to push against her husband, urging him to get off her. He did so, Will groaning as he pulled out. The two sat up, and smiled at each other.

"I'm... worn out," Will remarked.

"Bed sound nice?" Jess inquired.

"The bed sounds great~" he confirmed, chuckling as he pulled his wife into another close embrace.

The two then looked to the alien, crouched on the bed and smiling at their love. They beckoned for it to join them; it had been just as much a part of their little tryst as the two of them had. It hissed in delight, and the three of them slipped beneath the covers, the sheets stained with all manner of fluids, but they did not mind... Jess and Will cuddled up to one another, still naked and sweaty, but it seemed to comfort them... and the alien, it snaked its arms and legs around the both of them, taking up position behind Jess but making sure it held both them tight... and from there, they rested.

It was wonderful. The alien, they did not know until this day. But even if she were to go track down some other 'prey', both Jess and Will knew that it loved them just as much as anyone else... that's how they were. They were open with their heart and their love, yet respectful to those whose hearts were truly only for one another... they seemed to like that, actually. And as the two of them drifted off into sleep, they could not help but smile, finding a great amount of joy in this whole affair... this was a wonderful life.