Xenophilia - Grant - Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her kisses did not relent or grow any more or less invasive, her tongue repeatedly retreating from his throat to explore about his mouth before delving back down his gullet for a second time. She suckled on his lips, and let her tongue thrum against his own from the vibrations imparted by her pleasured moans and delighted growls.

She wiggled her body beneath his, balancing on the lateral support beam. He glanced to the side of her head, and saw her tail wiggling from side to side, unable to free itself from beneath the elevator, but nonetheless, it seemed like a sign of her enjoyment. It only spurred him on to pleasure her further, even though he could feel his climax coming on with each passing moment.

He tried to attack her sex by angling his hips so that his cock slid up against her textured folds, which still quite effortlessly clamped down on his manhood, the man unable to compete with her body, so thoroughly evolved for breeding. He felt her other leg slide up his rear now, as he brought his hands to his pants and undid the belt and the button and the several clips so he could free up his crotch completely, his pants sliding down to his knees, the thigh guards falling down to the sides.

Now he could slam his crotch right up against hers, so utterly wet each impact practically soaked his groin, whilst her legs locked tightly around his waist, her hand sliding up from his rump to rest upon the small of his back. She squeezed him tightly with her legs, and let him know that even if he wanted to pull out... she wouldn't let him. The alien had him thoroughly trapped, and she wasn't going to let him go any time soon... and that suited Grant just fine.

Now, his crotch was wetly slapping against her own, echoing throughout the elevator shaft. She briefly broke the kiss to tilt her head back, growling lustfully into the air as his vigorous thrusting brought her intense pleasure, further encouraging him. That she was enjoying herself delighted Grant, knowing that he was making her feel good, a creature that seemed as lustful and carnal as her. He would've figured her used to such pleasures, numbed to it... but instead, she seemed to possess an excellent endurance, as she was not breathing nearly as hard as he was. Perhaps that meant she could enjoy peak pleasure much longer before orgasm than humans... that was quite the enticing prospect to Grant.

He cast aside those thoughts though, feeling his climax drawing closer by the moment. He was oozing more and more precum, though the milky fluids were washed away by the secretions of her sex that practically drowned his cock. The squelching that emanated from her loins mixed with the sloppy clapping as their hips collided, though he was forced to make shorter, sharper and faster thrusts the more she tightened her leg lock, the more she tightened, the closer Grant felt to orgasm. There was no pulling out now, and if she was going to get pregnant from this, Grant would have no say in the matter; she was going to milk the Marine for every drop, and there wasn't a damn thing he could do about it.

That just excited the human, the erotic possessiveness of the alien even as she was giving him the lead. Even if she wasn't the one on top, the one dominating... she still exercised control, and exercised more the closer she got to climax. She was a living, breathing, fucking machine, and he was her hapless victim... and that was soon made evident when he could stand her sex and endure no longer, moaning loudly into her mouth, forcing his cock all the way to the hilt inside of her -- mostly because she wrapped her legs further and tighter around his waist and prevented any further movement -- and release the floodgates.

She broke the kiss and suddenly released an almost ear-splitting shriek, causing Grant to grimace in moderate, quick pain as her body shuddered. Juices flooded against his crotch as her walls rippled chaotically around his dick, squeezing and stroking his orgasming member as he poured cum into her depths. He shuddered and squirmed in her tight embrace, her hand to the back of his head forcing his face into the crook of her neck whilst pulling his back tighter to her body, whilst keeping his shuddering form stuck to her body with her unbreakable leg-lock, Grant feeling like some hapless prey animal desperately struggling to escape the clutches of some ambush predator that squeezed its prey until they expired... or in this case, had emptied their balls into her voracious pussy, her rippling flesh only prolonging his orgasm.

He couldn't help the moans he released into her oddly textured neck, spilling his seed endlessly into her tunnel without any signs he was slowing down any time soon... but eventually, he found his spurts weakening until he dribbled his final few drops of cum into her sex. After that, her shuddering ecstasy calmed down too, and the both of them simply panted in each other's embrace... his hands having wrapped around her body like a drowning man to a piece of flotsam.

His BDU shirt clung to his body thanks to the sweat he exuded all over, and the armoured plates had caused chafing against parts of his frame... but the discomfort was thoroughly overshadowed by the delightful euphoria that filled his mind, the afterglow in the embrace of this cool, temperate alien ever so intimate and enjoyable, her hands slowly loosening their grip, stroking the back of his head and the small of his back affectionately. Her pussy was still rippling around his cock, and that only made him groan, his now highly sensitised length unable to soften due to this.

Eventually, however, it seemed she needed to release him, so after ensuring every drop had been extracted from his cock, she let go, her legs loosening from around his hips and letting him pull out, a lewd, sloppy sound of his flesh sliding against her cum stained walls filling his ears. His member bobbed downwards as it did lose some of its vigour upon slipping out of her sex, though it twitched as he watched with some erotic delight as a small string of his semen trickled from her sex... but a single squeeze saw the flow cut off immediately. She tilted her head back to a level state to look at him, smirking and licking her lips as she made sure no more of his semen was lost. She reached forward and caressed his cheek, smiling.

"Y-Yeah... that was fucking amazing too..." he muttered, before a chagrined, sour half smirk twisted his lips. "So... I suppose you're done with me... time to die?"

Once again, she shook her head, leaning forward and reaching down to gently caress his cock, stroking it slowly and returning some vigour to the appendage, causing him to shiver.

"Ahaaha... surely you don't want to go again?" he asked, even though he felt he had another load in him. She nodded... but not before opening her mouth and licking her lips slowly in a circular motion. And then, she suddenly grasped at his hips and lifted him up, causing him to yelp in surprise until she placed his feet on the lateral support, to either side of her thighs.

There, she placed one hand on his rump, whilst the other moved to ever so gently fondle his balls... the creature leaning forward to give his glans a wet kiss, her tongue gently swirling around the tip. He groaned, and looked down at her oddly shaped head.

"So... you want to suck me off, huh... well, don't bite my dick off, please," he muttered, feeling a little nervous, but she simply reached up to grasp at one of his wrists, guiding it to her head and making him grasp it, doing the same with his other hand, before she gestured with her hand for him to move back and forth... again, she was giving him the lead.

She continued to softly suckle, kiss and lick at his highly sensitive glans, her lips gently clasping around the tip of his manhood and making him feel that much more delighted. He would hardly ignore this offer, tightening his grip on her head... and pushing his length into her mouth. Her lips were so luscious, soft and wet against the skin of his cock, whilst her tongue waggled and lapped at his manhood the moment he pushed inside, the creature suckling and imparting a soft suction against his member, her hands sliding down his legs to grasp his ankles, keeping him stable, even though his boots provided a bit of grip.

Soon enough, his crotch came into contact with her lips, his mast as deep into her mouth as it could go... it felt oddly spacious, longer than a human's, and he did not feel the start of her throat... but her tongue suddenly coiled around his mast, forming a tight, fleshy tunnel that made him moan.

"Fuck... that thing have a mind of its own or something?" he remarked, utterly impressed by the flexibility and length of her tongue; it wrapped him quite tightly and snugly, and there were few gaps between its wrapped lengths, the tip gently rubbing to his root. "Well... this is gonna feel pretty good then."

With that confident statement, Grant began to thrust, rocking his hips back and forth and plunging his cock in and out of her mouth, working up to a faster pace more quickly than he had done with her pussy. He grunted as her tongue began to cling to his cock, the black length becoming visible whenever he pulled out of her mouth, her lips gliding over his skin between the gaps of her coiled tongue, whilst her tongue began to coil a little bit further, wrapping around his testicles and giving them a good squeeze.

It made him moan even louder this time, whilst she periodically eased the tightness her tongue formed so that he could slide his cock back and forth within the tunnel of her tongue, as well as beginning to swirl her muscle around in a twisting motion, forcing another pleasured groan from his mouth. And then... then he felt something different.

It was like a second jaw nestled deep in her mouth, rigid and possessing two simple mandibles with dull, stubby teeth. Soft flesh spanned between these teeth and even softer flesh lined the entrance to this strange orifice. He could feel this appendage pushing against his glans when he forced his way back into her mouth... and then, upon subsequently pulling back and thrusting back in before he could stop himself, he found himself pushing deep into this secondary maw, feeling the incredibly tight flesh that clung to his girth.

Her tongue emerged from this second mouth, and it was squeezed tightly between the underside of his cock... it was odd, especially when he felt it pull back when he moved out and then push forward at the right pace all so his glans could remain trapped behind the jaws of this secondary maw... all whilst her tongue continued to swirl and twist around his length, fondling his balls and drawing him closer to another inevitable climax. His sensitive length wouldn't last long this time, especially not with this unorthodox fellatio... so he decided he would try and make the most of it with what time he had.

Grant began to thrust even faster now, his crotch slapping up against her lips, plunging his cock into the throat of her secondary jaw, which moved against and with him at all the right moments to enhance the stimulation.

'Fuck me... this feels so crazy good... goddamn...' he thought, beginning to pant as his cock throbbed in her mouth. He could feel her hands sliding up his legs from his ankles, moving to wrap around his hips, gently fondling and groping his glutes as he slapped up against her face.

She was suckling so intensely too, he could feel his orgasm coming so much quicker than before... and before long, it was crashing over him, the marine crying out in ecstasy as he was once again pouring his lust into her body, her hands pulling his hips tight to her mouth, suckling vigorously and drinking down his cum like it was pouring from a faucet.

He couldn't pull away, she was draining him for every drop like some perverted leech... only when she'd drained every last drop and lathered his length in saliva, cleaning it of any residue from his previous ejaculation, did she let him go, gently placing him back down on the ground so that he wouldn't fall over, letting him rest his head against her bosom. His legs were shaky, and he felt weak... and more than a little annoyed. That was so quick, he didn't properly enjoy it... but it felt good all the same.

He rested against her body for a while, murmuring as she stroked her fingers through his hair, until she finally released him once he got his strength back. He looked at her smirking face, her ever hungry expression causing him no small amount of embarrassment as he pulled up his pants and buttoned them up once more, picking up his helmet and hoping to convey to her that he was done... his legs were still shaky, feeling like jelly, and his body was very sweaty, and his joints ached in places... but it was all a pleasant sort of discomfort, and he was still enjoying the afterglow.

Of course, now that he had shown he was done, the alien pouted, and he gave her a lopsided look.

"If I fuck you anymore, I'll pass out, and I really need to get out of this shaft," he said, prompting her to gesture to her chest. He paused, and then signed, looking sheepish. "Get us both out."

Of course, that meant finding a way to free her tail from the elevator car. He narrowed his eyes, and moved behind the support beams to get a better look... whereupon he saw a folded pipe that looked like it had been melted on one end... he suddenly realised that she had wrenched a pipe off the wall free to prop up the elevator, giving her just enough time to escape, though not before her tail was pinned. He wondered... if he could free the pipe and use it to prop the elevator up just enough to free her tail.

She sat up from her spot, and shimmied between the support beams and the elevator to where he was, grumbling as her tail kinked. He looked to her, and asked, "could you try and lift this just a little?"

She nodded, stepping over the lateral support beam for better clearance, before reaching down to try and fish her fingers beneath the small gap her tail and the folded, crushed pipe had provided. There, she pulled upwards, growling fiercely as she exerted herself. The elevator did not budge at first, but slowly, it creaked upwards just enough for Grant to wiggle the pipe back and forth until it was freed.

From there, he also began to turn the pipe on its side, shifting it slowly towards where her tail was pinned to give her some clearance. It was difficult, but eventually, he was able to get it on its side. It squashed just a little, but it supported the elevator's weight -- surprisingly -- enough for her to free her mostly intact looking tail, appearing a little kinked... at the same time, he would spied something he didn't expect; his tactical rig, and his rifle, both looking as though they had survived being crushed thanks to the elevator's slight canter when it was resting on the crushed pipe and the alien's tail.

Without thinking, he reached underneath the elevator for them, stretching his arm as far as he could, before the alien's tail suddenly swept the vest and his rifle to him, scraping against the floor, all as she held the elevator's weight. He fished them from out beneath the elevator just as she pulled her tail free... only for the folded pipe to fall on its side and the elevator to collapse again.

Grant sighed out, and stooped over.

"Well... that's a good thing..." he said, even though he wasn't sure what he was talking about. He proceeded to hook up his vest and then shoulder his rifle, keeping it across his chest as he looked at the door, and then to the alien, who was holding her tail in her hands and wiggling it back and forth. She grimaced every now and then, but her tail, though moving with an odd jerkiness, seemed okay. He smiled, admittedly glad she was fine, before looking at the door. "Now... to get out of here."

She moved in front of him with a smirk, standing tall now and letting Grant realise just how tall she was, over a head taller than he was. She was a magnificent, sexy specimen, and he spied a glance at her rear when he ducked down to pick up his helmet, clipping it back onto his head. He watched as she used her sharp fingers to find purchase in the groove between the two doors... and with growls of effort, she began to pry the doors apart, slowly but surely. Eventually, she squeezed them open enough that the both of them could comfortably fit through. She placed her hands on her hips, and 'looked' about triumphantly, before looking to him.

"Yeah, you did good," he said with a smirk. He then took his own look and realised that, whatever creatures he heard scuttling about before on the other side were now gone.

All he had to worry about was this one alien... he had a clear shot to the comms tower now. She was busy 'looking' about to not notice him looking between her and his rifle. In the end, he couldn't bring himself to shoot her... but he did pull something from his vest; a flash bang. He was going to spare her, but the marine in him compelled Grant to complete his objective.

"Sorry about this," he said quietly, pulling the pin on the flash bang and suddenly leaping out of the shaft, stepping up and out into the hall beyond, dropping the grenade in with her before giving her a sudden forceful push, causing her to stumble backwards into the shaft.

She looked confused, before Grant turned his back on her and ran for it... the loud bang of the stun grenade going off, followed by an angry shrieking. He felt a little guilty, but it wouldn't have hurt her, even that close... not with how sturdy she was. Still, as he ran from his impromptu lover, he groaned as his legs wobbled, shouldering his weapon and sweeping it from side to side shakily.

"Next time I'm not going to try and fuck an alien's brains out before returning to mission," he muttered.