Xenophilia - Grant - Pt. 02

Story Info
A planetary colony is overrun by horny xenomorphs.
7.6k words
4.81
5.8k
7
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/28/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Xenophilia -- Grant -- Part 2

---

This is part of a project to touch up and publish an older series of works I had done in the past, placing them on Literotica. There are quite a few parts, so they will seem repetitive as more are updated, and since they are not being completely revised, they will show their age. There will also be some questionable content, and due to said age, may not be presented in the most palatable manner, as much as I may have believed I did those years ago. Please keep this in mind.

---

Grant loosed a series of angry grumbles as he pulled his way up the ladder, red faced and sweating profusely; it wasn't enough that the ladder shaft to the comm tower observation deck was at least 70 metres tall, but he had quite a lot of equipment weighing him down. Fortunately, the ladders were surrounded with a protective, semi-circular cage that had hatches at various intervals opening out onto grated platforms, for maintenance purposes or to access one of the several floors integrated into the comm tower. He could rest on them.

Furthermore, each of the two ladders came with integrated carabiners one could latch to their suit if they had a harness, to arrest anyone should they fall. He currently had it connected to his tactical vest, which he hoped wouldn't come undone in the event he did slip. Of course, if the elevators were working, he'd be at the observation deck by now... though, even if they were, after his experience in the elevator shafts, he was reticent to use those particular elevators, working or otherwise... they didn't seem as well designed as they should've been.

Of course, thinking about the elevator shafts invariably had him thinking about his 'encounter' with one of the aliens invading the colony... that is to say, him fucking the feminine creature with reckless abandon. It was something he now had no idea how to think about... he did it because he felt he was going to die, and that he may as well go out after one final fuck. And yet, the alien had not slain him, after it orgasmed once and he came inside of her twice... the second time in her mouth. Instead, he helped free it, and it in turn helped him escape the shaft.

Whereupon he gave her the slip thanks to a flashbang. He bolted, leaving her stunned but no doubt okay. He didn't want to hurt her, not after that, but he still had an objective to complete... even if he didn't call for a full-blown extermination force, perhaps he could at least find out the actual intention of these creatures before he made any decision as to whether they were deserving of death or not... he didn't want to have them slaughtered for no reason. He had to have more intel.

Though, he was seriously beginning to wonder if it would've been better staying behind to have his brains fucked out by that lustful thing than to be climbing tens of meters in full gear in a shaft that, compared to the rest of the bloody colony, felt hot and stuffy, almost like an oven.

'This is some bullshit,' he thought, though he dared not voice that, lest his Sergeant somehow hear him and chew him out for not sucking it up like a proper marine... Grant wondered how she was doing. How the rest of the squad were doing. Were they all dead? Or were they also getting the horny treatment? He did hope it was the latter, being arguably a better fate than the former. Of course, that wasn't his place to decide... he just had to get to the top of this tower, and get the information he needed, and contact the necessary people once he knew what he needed to know.

Soon enough, his climb was at an end, the door adjacent to the top platform leading into the observation deck. He slumped against the frame of the door, however, catching his breath after his rigorous climb, the marine somewhat foolishly leaning over to look down the ladder shaft, seeing how far he had climbed... it made him feel queasy, so he pulled back; heights weren't a bother to him, but just seeing the distance after so much effort didn't make him feel all that good. He stabilised his breathing as he caught his breath, soon able to stand again after some rest.

He mumbled to himself, before opening the door, shouldering his pulse rifle and sweeping it across the hall before him, scanning the ceiling and the roof. Again, he made his way cautiously through the corridors, taking the turns that would lead him to the observation deck. He came upon the elevators, splitting the corridor in two. It seemed like an odd architectural choice, but he wasn't there to complain... not that there was anyone to complain to.

He peered around the corner of the elevator block, finger ready to jump to the trigger at a moment's notice... before it wavered. He had a pause, and thought; what would he do if he encountered any more of those creatures? Would he shoot? At them, or near them? Or would he try to reason with them? What if she was just an outlier, or was lying, or any number of things... or if the rest of her kind would try and jump his bones without a second's hesitation. He wasn't sure, but he found his resolve wavering; he would make it to the comms tower observation deck if he could, but if he encountered more of those aliens, he wasn't sure he could bring himself to fight back. Whatever the case, he hoped he wouldn't encounter any of those creatures, for better or worse.

He slowly made his way past the Elevator block, through the corridors until he came to the door that led to the observation deck. He opened it easily enough, the sliding door hissing to either side as he entered. He was met with the dark, bleak landscape of the planet the colony was situated on, the tower jutting just above a semi-mountainous, jagged outcropping. He walked over to the windows, and looked down to see the main landing platforms below, nestled a bit below the buildings around it. He looked to his right, and saw the edge of the massive atmospheric processor that made the atmosphere breathable on the surface, and provided much of the clean air for the colony itself.

It was night on the planet (of which both night and day on the planet were quite long due to slow planetary rotation), but the processor and the nearby moon provided a reasonable amount of light, casting eerie shadows across the landscape thanks to the jagged rock formations that dotted the barren terrain. He didn't really know what to make of the world when he first arrived, though he didn't particularly care... now he was wondering if there was something they didn't know about before they came here.

And then he looked slightly right from the processor, and down until he saw a large, semi-conical building on the edges of the main colony... that he knew to be the Weyland-Yutani lab that had received quite the priority in construction. Which led him to believe that, perhaps they did know something before they built this place... why else would they spend so much on such a robust facility, and prioritise its construction over everything else non-essential? Suspicions were beginning to form in his mind, but he banished them; that wasn't what he was here for.

Grant turned away from the windows and made his way to an operator's console, swivelling the chair to sit down in it and spinning it back and pulling himself into the desk. From there, he leaned his rifle against the desk and began typing away; he was no computer wizard, but he knew how to operate a system enough to get the information he needed... just gotta tell it what you want to know.

He accessed the system easily enough, thanks to his clearance pass, being a marine, even if only a corporal. However, when he tried to access what security cameras that were still operating, he found himself denied. He gave the screen a bemused look, and tried again. No luck. Frowning, he tried to access any casualty reports that might've been filed before reports stopped coming in when everyone either ran or got snatched... again, he was denied. He tried systems statuses, and found no luck there. Distress beacons. Emergency Broadcasts. Calls for assistance. Status on security personnel... statuses on regular personnel. Armoury status, power levels, and finally, he tried to access the communications systems... and they too were locked out to him.

Grant slammed down his fists on the table. He could log into this computer easily enough... but everything else had been locked down. And there was no way it wasn't because of his clearance... it was as if someone with higher authority had denied access to any sort of system or database from the comms tower. Again, that made his suspicions form in his mind; someone had cut off the colony from any outside party, and made it difficult for anyone in the comms tower to find out just what the hell was going on.

He glared in the direction of the laboratory, obscured by the floor of the observation deck from his seated position away from the window. He had no real evidence for it, but there were no other people in the entire colony that would have the means to lock down so much information and functions at the comms tower. It had to be them... but why? What were their goals? What was the point of all this?

His questions were filed away rather suddenly when he felt a chitinous hand silently cover his mouth, pulling him into the seat, whilst the other wrapped tightly around his waist. He struggled at first, until a chitinous, flexible tail moved to wrap around the chair, pulling his arms in together and binding them in place. He was trapped, and unable to free himself, at the mercy of whatever predator had just ensnared him... and then, the creature's head loomed into his peripheral vision, lips twisted into a smirk and a tongue gently lapping across them as it growled and hissed in an almost playful way.

'Gotcha' no doubt was the word it would've used. His struggling died down as he realised he was not going to be getting out of this... but also because he knew that his death wasn't the plan, especially not when it leaned in close to lick at his ear, slipping its flexible tongue beneath his helmet. It teased his ear lobe and the entrance with a lurid touch, hissing almost seductively... all whilst the hand to his waist began to slip down, moving to grasp at his genitals through the several layers of attire he was wearing.

It didn't take long for her careful, lecherous groping to instil some vigour into his penis, his pants becoming rather tight rather quickly, the female rubbing his bulge as she held him tight. Her tail meant he could not resist in the slightest, and he hadn't given a thought to how they would use it in sex, since the last alien he was with had hers pinned beneath an elevator. He breathed out into the alien's smooth palm, a firm exhalation mostly through his nose, closing his eyes as she continued to rub and massage his erection through his pants.

From there, she rather deftly fished his cock from his pants, both undoing his belt and unbuttoning his combat pants, tugging his trousers down and freeing his cock from the confines of his underwear, her sharp fingertips gently scraping up and down his sensitive length. It made him twitch, and he cracked his eyes open to see her hovering her palm above his glans, whilst the tips of her fingers gently slid up and down his manhood. It made shivers course through his body, this unique sensation proving quite stimulating. The creature released a devious, hissing chuckle, again licking at his ear before she pressed her palm to his cockhead, and began rubbing his manhood in circles with her hand, her fingers still teasing at his mast.

'Dammit... she's teasing me...' he thought, Grant squirming in the chair.

He felt her slowly slide her palm down to the side of his cock, and grasp it gently, wrapping her lanky fingers carefully around his manhood. Due to the length of her digits, her fingertips did not hold onto his shaft, and she had to twist her hand so that the tips of her digits were not pointed towards him, lest she accidentally scratch him... which, he suspected, was not something she wanted. Then, he noticed something... cracks on the chitin of her tail segments. They weren't pronounced, but they were noticeable... some areas looked like they'd been crushed, though there was only slight damage. A thought occurred to him.

'No... surely this isn't... no way...' he mused. He was almost certain this was the same alien that he'd had sex with in the elevator shaft... had it tracked him all the way up here?

If so... she was probably having her revenge, stroking his member and then slowing down to ease the stimulation, before picking up the pace once more. She was silencing any moans he would've made to make sure he couldn't voice his pleasure, or beg her stop... she let go of his cock, pressing her palm to the back of his glans and gently stroking his root with her fingertips, the sharp points able to provide an acute sensation that made the nerves in his skin tingle rather powerfully. He shivered and bucked involuntarily, the alien's hand moving down to his testicles and giving them a gentle squeeze... all as she started removing his helmet with her tongue and teeth, unclipping the strap and discarding his headwear.

His armoured helmet clattered on the floor, giving her free access to his ear, which she eagerly suckled upon, all he could hear suddenly being her slow, lecherous slurping and lapping, nibbling on his ear lobe and on the top arch, causing him to tilt his head to one side; she wasn't giving him the initiative this time, and he felt she at least had the justification for it... he did throw a flashbang into an enclosed space and push her into it... he was just glad she wasn't beating the shit out of him or outright murdering him for the slight.

Though, her method of 'punishment' was certainly beginning to get to him. He couldn't move, even by pushing the wheeled swivel chair with his feet; her tail kept it firmly in place, the external damage having no effect on its ability. He closed his eyes again when she began to stroke him rather rapidly, after having thoroughly fondled his testicles. He groaned, feeling her tongue prod and wiggle at the entrance to his ear, whilst tracing the various contours on the outside of it at the same time. Her teeth gently grazed against the top arch of his ear, whilst the hand to his mouth began to stroke his cheeks with her fingertips. She was exercising her dominance over him, and he had no say in the matter whatsoever.

He deserved it. Getting stuck in a room with a flashbang and having someone you'd just banged quite passionately -- the same person who threw said flashbang -- run out on you was probably hurtful... though, again, he was glad this was how she was expressing her 'revenge' compared to what she could've been doing... though he wondered to what extent she would torture him, stroking his cock firmly, pumping it faster and faster and making him groan out into her hand.

She was making him tense up, shivers running down his spine as she was drawing him closer and closer to an intense orgasm... but before he could feel himself crashing over that threshold, she eased her efforts, giggling wickedly as she adopted a much gentler caressing stimulation, allowing his rising orgasm to fade and dissipate, much to his dismay. To be denied release was almost painful... and it made him a little angry, to be honest, opening one eye and glaring at the creature with hostile intent. Of course, there was no way he could stop this... he would just have to accept his punishment like a marine... though, this wasn't exactly a standard USCMC 'punishment'...

Precum oozed from his tip, which she smeared across his glans with her thumb as she began to stroke him again, the denied climax causing his mast to be so much more sensitive than before. He shivered in his chair, the alien continuing to lewdly and loudly suckle on his ear. Her tongue continued to worm at the entrance to the canal, and it wasn't long before his ear was completely soaked by her saliva, causing his ear to feel cool.

She nibbled along its top arch one final time before pulling away with a devious giggle, giving Grant a parting, slow lick on the face with her inky tongue... but she was not done with him, simply moving her head around to the opposite side of his chair, and proceeding to suckle on his other ear, causing a long, low moan to be released from his mouth. He shivered in the alien's grasp, and glared at her between moments where his expression softened from pleasure, his face quite lecherous in these moments.

Again, she was starting to stroke him faster and faster, twisting her hand around his mast as she did so, eager to see him climax from her efforts... or at least, get close to it so she could so cruelly rob him of release, and she did so, sensing when he was nearing his ejaculation and easing her efforts to a sensuous, light caressing in order to keep him hard, stimulated but away from the threshold that would see him spurting his essence into her hand. It made him squirm in his chair, but it didn't matter to her... she was going to eke out as much "pain" and "suffering" as she could from him... though her next technique would see him cry out in objection, as she began to ever so lightly trace his mast with her fingertips.

She was cruelly tracing the contours of the veins that throbbed and bulged around his penis, sensitive areas that brought twitches from him with little effort on her part. It was almost embarrassing how easily she could press his buttons, how effortlessly she stimulated him, like she instinctively knew all the right places to touch a man to make him blush and shiver, and had an innate talent for learning on the fly what made individuals tick the most... especially when she let her sharp fingertip ride up on the underside of his glans, tracing the ever so sensitive flesh beneath the corona of his cockhead, drawing a sudden vigorous dribble of precum from his tip.

A potent shudder ran up his body in the process, rising in his chair and then falling with the heaving of his chest she elicited from him. He was breathing harder now, and he found he began to sweat from his forehead, the alien stimulating him enough with such simple efforts he had started to perspire.

'Goddamn... is this how they show they're angry?!' he thought, wiggling in her restraints, hoping he might be able to free himself and do... what, exactly? Threaten her? Try to bend her over and return the favour or... just ask her to give him release. Maybe once he was able, he should try apologising to her, maybe that would stop her from tormenting him. She had basically formed a sort of 'cage' around his shaft now, her palm hovering over his head whilst her fingers curled inwards to 'scratch' the skin of his manhood up and down, gently twisting her hand about in order to further stimulate him. Her tail tightened just a little bit more around his waist, keeping him from moving any further than he had done in response to the stimulation. His hands balled into fists at this point, the constant tensing of his body causing him to feel almost tired.

Eventually, she returned to stroking his mast with her hand wrapped around his girth, and like before, she began to pick up the pace, slowly, painfully, monitoring the throbbing of his cock in order to stop before he came all over her hand. This time he tried to simply push it out, to cum before she had a chance to stop him... but even as he was about to blow, even as he was willing himself to let his seed stain her hand, she stopped him in his tracks, causing him to kick in the chair in anger as the almost painful sensation of his orgasm fading away sending so many different signals to his brain, namely how it felt both incredible and awful all at once. And already, she was working him to this torturous denial yet again, apparently enjoying his suffering. Maybe they were evil after all...