Xenophilia - Kate - Pt. 01

Story Info
A planetary colony is overrun by horny xenomorphs.
12.6k words
4.75
18k
24
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/20/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Xenophilia -- Kate -- Part 1

---

This is part of a project to touch up and publish an older series of works I had done in the past, placing them on Literotica. There are quite a few parts, so they will seem repetitive as more are updated, and since they are not being completely revised, they will show their age. There will also be some questionable content, and due to said age, may not be presented in the most palatable manner, as much as I may have believed I did those years ago. Please keep this in mind.

---

Kate had considered the many different ways she could've died whilst out in the deep reaches of space. As it happened, being hunted by some monstrous alien -- or aliens, as it stood -- was one of those ideas.

It still didn't make it any easier to deal with. She knew they came from the vents, and she knew they lurked in the shadows, watching one of her friends snatched up by a pair of chitinous hands, dragged into the vent with the screams silenced not long after. She didn't have time to grieve, as she ran as hard as possible to escape the same fate.

Her nerves were fried, and her face was completely covered in a film of sweat, and it didn't help ease her fear given the lights in the colony seemed to be on the fritz, fine in one place, flickering in another, and sometimes completely dead just where she was planning to go. She dared not pass through those areas, taking detours where she could, or just doubling back and finding somewhere else to go, staying on the move so that she would not get caught, until she finally found herself in a janitor's storeroom, spacious enough that she could manoeuvre if she had to.

But all alone, with only a single fluorescent light to brighten her surroundings, made it hard for her to keep calm.

"Breathe, Kate... breathe... just breathe," she recited to herself, trying to get her breathing under control. She needed to save her strength, and she couldn't let herself start hyperventilating, lest one of those creatures find her and... she didn't want to think about what came next. For someone who had thought of all the different ways death could find her, she found herself preferring not to think of the grislier details.

She clutched her flashlight close, a long, heavy thing she hoped would serve as a cudgel should the need arise. Until such a time... all Kate could do was be alone with her thoughts and her fears... until she heard something in the room bump aside several bottles of cleaning agent.

She jumped to her feet, switching the flashlight on and whipping it about the room, scanning for whatever knocked the bottles over.

She suppressed the urge to ask 'who's there?'; sure, the room was large enough that there might've been another survivor in here, and neither noticed one another, but Kate didn't want to take that risk. She gulped, and held the flashlight closer to herself, backing against a wall.

There was another noise, what sounded like scuttling on the ground. It couldn't have been rats, though it might've been one of the colony's cats... but Kate was rapidly beginning to doubt that possibility. Unfortunately, by the time she did see what was making the noise, it was already too late.

She saw a flurry of movement in the corner of her eye, and turned, only to see a large, spider-like creature, legs splayed wide, flying towards her face. Panic overrode any logic, Kate screaming and making no effort to use her flashlight as a weapon. The creature sailed true, and promptly latched onto her face, a sinuous tail coiling around her neck, tight enough to give it leverage, but not enough to choke her.

Immediately, she dropped the flashlight as her vision went dark, hands rising to her face to try and pry the creature from her face, though in her panic, all she managed was to ineffectively scrabble her fingers over its simultaneously leathery and chitinous back. She felt something wet secrete against her lips, filling her nose with an intoxicatingly sweet scent, just as enticing to the taste... before something slippery and phallic began to force its way into her mouth, her screams of panic giving it easy access.

She gagged on this appendage immediately, and began to claw at the creature on her face, to little effect, gurgled cries leaving her as the organ pushed its way into her throat... before the creature began to promptly heave against her face, plunging the organ in and out, recoiling it back to her lips before plunging deep into her throat, the slimy organ rubbing against her tongue.

The fatty flaps just behind its legs pressed to her cheeks, and she could feel it effectively 'humping' her face with short, sharp jerks. She dropped to her knees, still trying to wrench it from her face, but even if the hold around her neck was light, its grip on her skull was not, able to hold on more firmly, seemingly locking down the joints of its bony legs so that it would not be easy to remove.

In her state of panic, she failed to notice that she was not currently gasping for air, the creature feeding her the atmosphere she needed, as it plunged its organ into her throat, just ever so slightly bulging it out each time. Eventually, Kate managed to regain some measure of composure, carefully pressing her fingers to the edges of the creature's underbelly, ready to attempt to pry it off now that she had greater leverage... until she felt something crawl up her legs, and without hesitation, try to force its way beneath her pants.

She screamed aloud once more into the underbelly of the creature currently humping her face, but there was little she could do to stop their invasive advances. Her hands tried to grab the creature forcing its way under her pants, but it proved to be surprisingly strong for its size, resisting her efforts and finally forcing its way beneath even her underwear. She could feel it forcing its way deeper until it had latched onto her crotch, using its long, sinuous tail to grab onto her petite waist.

She cried out and tried to pull the creature from her undergarments, but shortly after, she felt its own flexible organ begin forcing its tip against her vulva. She shuddered and squealed, falling forward onto her hands, starting to pant already, feeling her womanhood stretched open as the creature's phallic appendage pushed in deep. It too began to thrust in and out of her depths, the oddly textured, somewhat thin phallus beginning to stimulate her, much to her dismay.

This... was not something she had ever thought would happen to her. To die at the hands of a horrific alien, yes... but to be raped by a pair of small, spider-like creatures was beyond any of her most dread-filled ponderings. She began to shiver, her body responding to the forced pleasure, her nethers wetting in response. There was no way she could possibly avoid this feeling, even if she wanted nothing more than for them to leave her alone... but it was getting harder to think, especially with the heady aroma that the creature to her face was filling her with. It made her skin prickle, feeling hot and cold flushes wrack her body, followed by intense shudders of physical stimulation. She couldn't try and pry them off her body anymore, her hands too busy trying to keep herself upright.

And that was when she felt yet another one of those creatures jump onto her back. Like the first, it began forcing its way beneath her already stretched pants, the creature finding some difficulty in pushing in further, thanks to its compatriot already buried in her crotch. It also met with resistance from Kate, who was shaking her head -- as much use as that was -- and crying out in panic. Given time though, the creature eventually found its way deeper into her pants, feeling its bony legs wrap over her glutes, touching the tips of the other creature's legs, forcing its odd, slimy orifice to her sphincter... that slimy appendage of it slipping out and beginning to prod at her anus.

'No, get out, get out!' she cried in her mind, completely helpless to the creature's incessant probing... she rested her weight on one hand, shakily reaching around behind her and hoping to grasp the creature and wrench it free from her pants before it went any further... but the stimulation that had been slowly building in her body was making it impossible for her to make any fine movement, and when it suddenly and firmly forced its slimy appendage into her anus, she cried out before collapsing to the floor, rolling to her side and gripping the ground as she tried her best to endure this three-pronged assault, feeling their organs push deep into her orifices. Their slimy, slender girths ensured that she felt no pain outside the initial penetration of her anus, her pussy completely receptive to its girth thanks to her own... personal efforts in her privacy.

But this felt so much different than anything she'd ever felt before... they reached deep, and their efforts were... shamefully stimulating. It made her groan and gag around the organ slickly pumping into her gullet, secreting sweet-tasting fluids that smelled just as delightful. Worse, she could feel a pressure, a burning force building within her loins, her entire body quivering in response to the sensations, skin prickled with goose bumps, her nipples erect within her tight-fitting short-sleeved shirt. More and more garbled pants left her throat around the creature's phallus, her shivers causing many of them to be stuttering, her breaths shaky and her body twitching involuntarily.

Her vaginal walls tingled with each thrust, feeling as if the secretions it released increased her sensitivity. She didn't know what the case was... it didn't matter, her approaching climax enough for her to know that they were working on her. She didn't want this... but she couldn't help it, feeling the pleasure they brought her beginning to take hold. She was shivering even more intensely than she was before, juices leaking profusely from her sex.

And then she exploded, squealing into the underbelly of the creature that was thrusting into her mouth, flooding the one humping her pussy with her fluids, spasming onto the cold, metal floor of the janitor's storeroom... and in that moment, she felt the creatures' phallic organs pulsate, their bodies shuddering violently as they suddenly began to pump thick, gooey fluids into her body, staining her insides with their essence.

She gagged on the substance being poured down her throat, and involuntarily gulped each load down. As this climax continued, she felt something else... the sense of an impending blackout, feeling her muscles begin to loosen and weaken, a potent weariness overcoming her... and just when she finally stopped orgasming, when the creatures had pumped their last of their semen-like fluids into her orifices, and when she gulped the last of it down... she passed out.

She awoke with a groggy start, rolling to her front and coughing lightly, a small amount of the sweet-tasting substance being spat from her mouth. She looked around and -- given that she could -- realised the creatures had disappeared in her unconscious state. They had left small stains on her crotch, her ass and her mouth, the latter of which she wiped down with a cloth she found sitting on one of the shelves, not bothering to do the same to her nether regions. She groaned, propping herself up into a seated position, looking around once more for the creatures.

Nowhere to be seen. It appeared they left as quickly as they came... or at any point between her passing out and waking up. How long that was, Kate had no idea; the passage of time was hard to gauge when you were trapped in an entirely artificial facility with no windows or clocks in view. Either way, it appeared she was alone, and moreover, alive. She didn't understand what had happened, and why those creatures... did what they did. They did not look like the shadowed monsters stalking the colony for survivors, but for the most part, they had to be related.

Why did they rape her? Was she now infected with some horrible disease? Was she going to give birth to some twisted monster now? Why did they violate her other orifices then?

Kate had no answers to those questions, and she feared what the future held for her... for now though, she was alive, and somehow, those spider-like monsters hadn't alerted the other creatures roaming the colony. She might still have a chance, and if she is rescued, then she might be able to find out if those things did anything to her. For now though, she had to leave; if those things found her there, then she was clearly not safe and hidden in the janitor's storeroom, and it'd be far too risky to remain somewhere that had been discovered already.

She took the flashlight in hand, and clutched it tight, tentatively opening the door of the storeroom and peering out, seeing if anything was lying in wait for her. All was clear, and the lights were on. Carefully, she slipped out of the room and pushed the door shut quietly, making sure she did not make much noise with each step.

Her nerves began to race, and so did her heart; it was dangerous to roam the halls and corridors of the colony, especially with how those creatures liked to attack from anywhere; shadows, vents, corners... they preferred to ambush, and they were swift. Difficult to track, and strong enough to drag even fit security guards away with little effort. Whatever these things were, it'd take an army to deal with... or just raze the place once the source of the creatures was found.

Kate peered carefully around a corner, her knuckles going white around the handle of her flashlight. She was feeling jerky, and her head was whipping around, looking for threats and danger. She stilled her breathing and took a better look; there were scattered documents laying all over the floor in the corridor beyond, likely dropped in panic or when whoever held them was snatched.

A look upwards saw a set of bullet holes in the ceiling, and looking down, she spied a semi-automatic pistol lying on the floor, no doubt dropped when its owner was taken. To the left of the corridor down the passage she was peering into was an open door into a small breakroom, the lights still shining brightly, and the remnants of meals still sitting on the plates where people were eating them before the crisis occurred. There was nothing else of note, but Kate didn't care about anything else; she had her eyes on the pistol. Even if it only had a few rounds left in it, it was something at least.

With one final look around her to see if the coast was clear, she began creeping out from her spot, effectively tiptoeing her way over to the pistol, making one last check of her surroundings, before bending over and carefully picking it up off the floor. She took it in her left hand, her dominant hand, and examined it; she knew little about firearms, but enough that she figured she could use it in a pinch.

She turned it over, and searched for the safety; as expected, the safety was off, and she was happy to keep it that way. Next, she looked for the button that dropped the magazine, and after some fumbling, pressed a switch and let the magazine slide out into her hand. There were still rounds left in the magazine, but she didn't know how many. She wasn't going to waste time figuring out. She reinserted the magazine, and held the gun close, giving her a modicum of comfort.

That comfort vanished immediately after, as a quiet bang echoed from down the passage she'd come from, followed by what sounded like something scraping against metal. Panic took Kate, looking about frantically for an escape, before opting to make a break for the breakroom, slipping inside the door as quietly as she could in her current state of panic. She dashed for the set of counters at the back of the room, where servers would've normally provided food to colonists, like a small cafeteria.

Kate hid behind these counters, and pressed her back firmly to them, clutching her gun and flashlight tight, not even daring to breathe; there was little space behind them, no higher than her hips, but it was better than being exposed. She groaned and whimpered quietly to herself, taking shallow breaths now to keep the noise down, unable to hold her breath any longer. She could hear more sounds, something sharp grinding against metal, careful footsteps echoing quietly down the hallway. Then there was loud thumping, and Kate realised the creature had leapt into one of the vents.

She could hear it bumping around in the ducting, and with dread, realised it was closing in on her position. And then, a grating in the ceiling of the breakroom suddenly burst free from its fittings, clattering to the ground. Kate ducked back down behind the counter, grimacing and hoping to any deity that would listen that neither her breathing or her racing heartbeat would give her away... she just couldn't let the thing hear her, or it would be over, pistol or not.

Kate whimpered silently, and ever so quietly shuffled over to one side, so she could peer around the corner of the counter... just in time to see a shape jump down from the vent, landing on the floor with a loud thud. She ducked back into cover in fear, her lips quavering in terror. If this continued, she would give herself away through some mistake or other. She was beginning to shiver, but she couldn't stand not seeing where it was. So she turned around, and slowly peer up over the counter, conscious of her forehead's height over her eyes.

Kate laid eyes on the creature, and almost gasped in shock; in the light of the breakroom, she could see it clearly, standing tall and lithe in the glow of the fluorescent ceiling lights... and all of its bare, feminine traits exposed for anyone who had an opportunity to see. A supple set of breasts gently bounced on its chest with every slight motion it made. Its front, stomach, inner thighs and the interior sides of its upper arms were covered in smooth, supple skin, whilst along its 'exterior edges', it sported a chitinous carapace.

Its head was unusual, the back elongated quite a distance behind its neck, the top of its oblong skull covered in a semi-translucent dome that swept back along the length of the odd, vaguely bean-shaped cranium. Said dome swept down over the creature's forehead, covering half its face... the lower half sporting a set of feminine lips and soft cheeks, Kate going so far as to describe what facial features it did have as beautiful.

It was a slender creature, its sharp, vicious fingers spindly looking as though they could easily tear into flesh with a single swipe... though Kate had yet to see any trace of blood or gore the entire time she was wandering around, as though these creatures had been very careful not to kill their victims in plain sight, and leave the remains where people could see. Maybe they had other reasons for not killing anyone immediately, but Kate wasn't in any hurry to find out the details.

That being said, she was still in shock over how human it looked, and yet alien all at once. Was it a mutant? Or something else? It twisted its body as it looked about, and Kate just barely spied the tip of a hairless slit, the creature apparently sporting genitalia similar to a human female to boot.

'What the hell is this?' she muttered internally, unable to tear her eyes away from this... 'creature'. 'Why does it look so human?'

It meandered its way between the tables, looking about in search of something... or someone, more likely. Kate. Still, it didn't seem aware that she was so close, so the human believed she had a chance. Though, she couldn't help but be mesmerised by the way it carried itself, walking with soft, sensuous grace and predatory agility. Its hips swayed slightly, like it was shaking its hips from side to side enticingly... but there seemed to a sort of 'spring' to its step, like it was full of coiled tension, ready to release its potential energy at a moment's notice, to chase down prey or avoid danger, or whatever it might need to do in a moment.