Xenophilia - Kate - Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It peered around a bin at the corner of the room, causing Kate to be filled with dread once again; this creature, even though it seemingly lacked eyes, could still 'see' somehow, and it was actively searching for her. If it was thorough, it would eventually check behind the counter, and she would be caught. She gulped quietly... and immediately after, the creature paused. And then, it slowly turned its head towards the counter... its lips tugging into a devious smirk as its 'gaze' swept over the back of the room. Kate dropped down, terror filling her; had it discovered her? Was she in danger?

'Oh god, oh god,' she recited in her mind. She pressed her back firmly into the counter, squeezing her eyes shut and gripping the handle of the pistol tight enough that her knuckles turned white. She was certain the creature knew she was here now, and it was only a matter of time before it made its way over to her and did terrible things to her.

She weighed up her options, before settling on a course of action, there being only one thing to do in this situation that might've preserved her; shoot first. Taking a deep, quiet breath, she clutched the gun tightly, whimpering in her mind, back firmly pressed into the side of the counter. Then, with a final breath, she jumped up to a standing position, whipping herself around and aiming her pistol.

The creature was gone, empty space where it was standing. Kate looked about in confusion.

'Where did it go? It couldn't have left in that amount of time, could it?' she said to herself. She continued scanning across the room, so fixated on what should've been in front of her that wasn't, that she failed to take note of movement above her... until she felt a moist breath ruffle through her hair.

She went dead still, a cold chill running up her spine and freezing her in place. Her face paled, and her pupils shrank to pin pricks. Slowly, she turned her head to look towards the ceiling... and saw the creature looking down at her with a wicked smirk, flashing sharp fangs. It clung to the ceiling like an insect, before it dropped down behind her. Kate didn't have time to stop the thing, as it reached forth and grabbed at her gun, wrenching it from her grasp and setting it down upon the countertop. It looked her over with a keen interest now, leaning in close and growling softly. Kate couldn't even bring herself to scream, too terrified to utter a single sound.

Her heart was racing, and her breathing was rapid and shallow, bordering on quiet hyperventilation. A cold sweat broke out across her skin, and she began to shiver quite severely, her lower lip quavering and her teeth almost chattering in fear. It loomed over her, cocking its head from side to side until it was mere millimetres from her face, Kate able to feel its cool, moist and oddly sweet-scented breath washing over her face.

A shudder ran up Kate's body, the creature reaching forth to press a cool hand to the side of her face, its lanky fingers easily able to encompass the entire side of her cranium. And then... it proceeded to unfurl a long, dark tongue and run it up her cheek, slowly and even sensuously, letting the fleshy muscle caress her skin for a prolonged time. It made Kate groan and shudder, feeling weak in the knees.

It left a trail of cool saliva upon her skin, and then it would leave another on her opposite cheek, slowly drawing its tongue lusciously along her flesh. She groaned as she tried to pull away from this rather obscene display, just wishing the creature would get it over with... until it suddenly forced its lips to her own, wrapping its arms around her body tightly and kissing her deeply. Its efforts were... slow, deliberate, precise. It teased every nook and cranny of her mouth with its impossibly long tongue, slowly stroking and pushing down upon her own, its hands firmly and slowly running down her back, Kate feeling its sharp, lanky fingers slip beneath her pants and proceed to give her rump a firm squeeze.

She began to squirm, pushing back against the alien that was now apparently taking advantage of her, but it wasn't even budging. Kate felt like she was trying to fight back against a brick wall, and nothing she did was making it even flinch... worse, as the kiss continued and deepened, she began to feel strange, a burning warmth starting to radiate from her loins... it didn't feel like entirely natural arousal, and she immediately thought back to the creatures that had ambushed her in the janitor's storeroom.

'Could they have done this to me?' she wondered, still trying to fight against the alien probing its tongue about in her mouth, even pushing the dextrous appendage down her gullet and swirling it about against the walls of her throat. She gagged slightly, her eyes rolling back up into her head. She was starting to feel even stranger than she was before, and the tingling sensation that was spreading throughout her body made it difficult for her to muster any reasonable strength.

Its hands roamed up and down her body now, tugging her close and giving her firm squeezes here and there, the creature more than happy to explore and take handfuls of her body. And then, it broke the firm, dominant kiss, trailing its long tongue out between her lips and recoiling it back into her mouth. It hissed out like it was sighing luxuriously, apparently enjoying the kiss before turning its attention back to Kate with a debauched grin.

Again, it leaned in close to run its long tongue up her cheek, causing the human to whimper, eyeing the creature closely from the corner of her vision, her heart rate and breathing beginning to race. She held her arms closer to her body, terrified and unnaturally aroused. Her face turned red with a bright blush, but for all her efforts, she couldn't stop the growing arousal that weakened her body.

Suddenly, the creature turned her around and bent her over the counter gently, using its tail to keep her in place. Kate tensed up, but otherwise didn't resist, her fight or flight instinct completely screwed. She'd frozen up, and had no earthly idea what she could do in this situation. She was without a weapon, and without any firm idea on why this creature was toying with her the way it was.

It made her incredibly nervous, fearful even, especially when she felt the creature lay its body over the top of her own, gently resting its weight against her back, its supple breasts squashing to her back as its hands wrapped around Kate's torso from behind, running its hands along her shirt, caressing her stomach through the material and even groping her breasts. She groaned, her body seeming to alight with electric delight whenever this creature touched her like this. Whatever had happened to her, whatever those smaller creatures had done, it seemed to respond to the ministrations of this feminine alien, her body seemingly growing sensitive to erotic touches.

Even her nipples had grown erect beneath her shirt, and the alien knew, gently rubbing its fingertips to the nubs through the fabric of her shirt. It was something she couldn't possibly hold out against, and she was doing her damnedest to resist. Every touch it made was intense on her skin, causing her body to shiver repeatedly. It began to rub itself to her back, grinding its hips domineeringly into her rump. At this point, Kate couldn't help but release a gasp of pleasure.

She knew she should've been completely sickened by this, ashamed, but in all honesty, she found it a better alternative to being brutally murdered and perhaps mutilated. At the very least, this creature seemed to be quite versed in the ways of pleasure... she wasn't sure how, but it was.

In the next moment, she felt it slip its fingers down her pants once again, and this time, tug her pants and underwear down until they were hanging just below her hips, leaving her rump and nethers completely exposed. From there, she felt it grind its crotch to her glutes, slowly rubbing its groin to her rear, Kate able to feel moisture from between its legs rubbing to the skin of her rump flesh. Was this thing aroused? Of course it was... it seemed to take delight in its acts of dominance over the human.

It continued to tease her, gently rubbing down her rump cheeks, groping and squeezing them firmly with its hand, slipping between her body and its own, its other hand groping at her breasts through Kate's clothes. More groans left the human's lips, followed by a startled gasp when she felt the creature begin to rub the flat underside of its sharp fingertips up and down her labia, slow and firmly. Kate was wet down there too, a product of the unnatural arousal that had filled her body... though at this point, it was starting to be partly a result of the creature's physical efforts. There was dominance in everything it did, but it was being neither crude, nor aggressive.

It was assertive, controlled, confident and commanding. It knew exactly what it wanted to do, and how to go about it. Each and every effort was meant to inflict luscious pleasure to Kate, even if she wasn't exactly a willing participant right now. She leaned further over the top of the counter, groaning and biting her lower lip as she was subjected to this creature's precise, lecherous assault.

She felt its fingers push between her labia now, and rub to the slick flesh between those folds, up and down, from side to side, and in slow, firm circles, before those digits creeped further forward and gently pinched her clitoris between the sharp tips. Kate squealed quietly, arching her back as a flood of stimulation coursed through her, her button now intensely reactive from the sensitivity of her skin seemingly thrown into overdrive. She forced her legs together, shaking and almost losing her balance, but the creature kept her in position.

Following that, it proceeded to slowly slide its fingers into her sex, two at once, the tapered digits easily parting her flesh and sliding inside. Kate cried out quietly, moaning softly as this creature began to violate her, though in a manner that only brought pleasure and delight, much to her confusion. This shouldn't have made her feel good, but the warmth that spread throughout her body wouldn't let the feelings of shame or humiliation linger long enough to weigh too heavily.

Its fingers also endeavoured to constantly stimulate Kate, the creature tracing her grooves and contours, whilst it pushed up against her folds, pushing directly against the most sensitive spot in her pussy, and began to rub its fingertips to this point. It made Kate gasp and cause her legs to buckle, shuddering as the creature rubbed circles to her G-spot, its lanky fingers allowing it to easily reach deep into her depths. It did not have to struggle much in that regard.

Kate was leaking fluids of arousal profusely, coating the chitinous digits of the alien with them. But soon enough, the deep thrusting of its fingers ceased, as the creature pulled its digits slowly out of her now soaking depths, Kate panting in sheer arousal. She inwardly confessed a measure of disappointment; even if this was something she had not wanted, something about being denied release that she was feeling ever so close to frustrated her greatly, much to her complete confusion. Of course, what came next filled her with more than a little dread... suddenly feeling the sticky glans of a thick shaft prodding against her inner thighs. She tensed up, and looked beneath her, just barely catching a glimpse of the dark coloured cock to confirm the case. Her eyes widened, and she began to shake once more in fear.

"You're not... no, you can't!" she pleaded, but her plea fell on deaf ears, the creature pushing its hips forwards and slowly pumping its length back and forth between her thighs. It made her groan in shame, but it ultimately did nothing to lessen her arousal. If anything, the musky aroma she now smelled, seemingly in relation to the creature's newly produced penis, was further exciting her body, causing burning stimulation in her loins. The creature slipped its shaft from her thighs then, and proceeded to rub its length up and down the cleavage of her glutes, the member feeling rather slimy and slippery, as though it secreted its own lubricant from the pores of its oddly textured flesh.

It teased her like this for a while, before sliding its tip down, threateningly prodding at her sphincter, though much to Kate's relief -- as much as could be had in this situation -- it wasn't intent on taking that part of her. Instead, it slid its length down until Kate could feel the glans rubbing against her slit. Here, it rolled its hips to grind the tip of its cock to Kate's gash, causing her to moan meekly. Again, it teased her like this for an almost maddening amount of time, until the creature finally decided that it had done enough... and with both hands gripping her hips, began to push inside of her.

Kate cried out, not in pain, but in pleasure; the ridges and nubs that covered its cock tugged on the folds of her entrance and the grooves within, stimulating her over sensitised walls in a way she'd never felt before. It stretched her wide and tight, but even still, there was no pain, and that she couldn't understand; though its cock wasn't gigantic, it was larger than any dildo she was ever comfortable with, yet despite the tightness, she could not feel any pain that wasn't overshadowed by intense pleasure. It reached deep, and pushed against her most sensitive spot.

She slumped atop of the counter, her eyes glossing over as ecstasy filled her. Kate groaned, and propped herself up again, only to feel the creature begin thrusting away, slowly at first. It gyrated its hips from side to side, thrusting inwards at different angles to push against her walls, especially angling so that it forced its tip against her G-spot, letting her crash over the edge and shudder in orgasm, all whilst its fingers gently caressed her skin around Kate's waist. But she found no respite with this climax, the alien continuing to thrust away and pick up the pace, its hips slapping loudly to her own.

It was maddening, her body's post-orgasm sensitivity and the aphrodisiac she no doubt believed was the cause for the unusual and sudden arousal that came over her making it almost intolerable to endure. She collapsed against the countertop again, crying out as ecstasy overwhelmed her. The alien hissed loudly over her head, slamming its hips repeatedly into Kate's crotch, its cock pulsing as though near an orgasm. Soon enough, Kate experienced her second, and at that point, she could barely think anymore, grimacing hard in order to try and block out some of the overwhelming euphoria wracking her mind and body, to little effect.

And then, without any warning, the creature suddenly reared its hips back, and with a momentary pause, proceeded to slam its cock as deep as possible into Kate's snatch, sending her over the edge for a third time and prompting her to scream out in pleasure, all as she heard the creature shriek and jerk its hips into her depths with each thick load of semen it pumped into her body, its ejaculation lasting an impossibly long length of time. It eventually ceased pouring its seed into her depths, and proceeded to slowly slide its cock out of Kate's sex, semen pouring slowly from the tip of her gash, her womanhood completely filled.

Kate panted hard atop the counter, her mind blank and full of confusion, and feeling exceptionally weary. She just wanted to sleep, hope it was all a nightmare. She was granted her wish, suddenly feeling the alien pull away from her... followed by something jabbing her in the back with a dull thud. She could only feel a prick of pain, before an intense drowsiness took over, and in the next moment, promptly passed out atop of the low counter... whilst the alien that had violated her watched on with a wicked smile, anxious to move onto more 'enjoyable activities' with its current catch.



Xenophilia -- Kate -- Part 1

---

This is part of a project to touch up and publish an older series of works I had done in the past, placing them on Literotica. There are quite a few parts, so they will seem repetitive as more are updated, and since they are not being completely revised, they will show their age. There will also be some questionable content, and due to said age, may not be presented in the most palatable manner, as much as I may have believed I did those years ago. Please keep this in mind.

---

Kate had considered the many different ways she could've died whilst out in the deep reaches of space. As it happened, being hunted by some monstrous alien -- or aliens, as it stood -- was one of those ideas.

It still didn't make it any easier to deal with. She knew they came from the vents, and she knew they lurked in the shadows, watching one of her friends snatched up by a pair of chitinous hands, dragged into the vent with the screams silenced not long after. She didn't have time to grieve, as she ran as hard as possible to escape the same fate.

Her nerves were fried, and her face was completely covered in a film of sweat, and it didn't help ease her fear given the lights in the colony seemed to be on the fritz, fine in one place, flickering in another, and sometimes completely dead just where she was planning to go. She dared not pass through those areas, taking detours where she could, or just doubling back and finding somewhere else to go, staying on the move so that she would not get caught, until she finally found herself in a janitor's storeroom, spacious enough that she could manoeuvre if she had to.

But all alone, with only a single fluorescent light to brighten her surroundings, made it hard for her to keep calm.

"Breathe, Kate... breathe... just breathe," she recited to herself, trying to get her breathing under control. She needed to save her strength, and she couldn't let herself start hyperventilating, lest one of those creatures find her and... she didn't want to think about what came next. For someone who had thought of all the different ways death could find her, she found herself preferring not to think of the grislier details.

She clutched her flashlight close, a long, heavy thing she hoped would serve as a cudgel should the need arise. Until such a time... all Kate could do was be alone with her thoughts and her fears... until she heard something in the room bump aside several bottles of cleaning agent.

She jumped to her feet, switching the flashlight on and whipping it about the room, scanning for whatever knocked the bottles over.

She suppressed the urge to ask 'who's there?'; sure, the room was large enough that there might've been another survivor in here, and neither noticed one another, but Kate didn't want to take that risk. She gulped, and held the flashlight closer to herself, backing against a wall.

There was another noise, what sounded like scuttling on the ground. It couldn't have been rats, though it might've been one of the colony's cats... but Kate was rapidly beginning to doubt that possibility. Unfortunately, by the time she did see what was making the noise, it was already too late.

She saw a flurry of movement in the corner of her eye, and turned, only to see a large, spider-like creature, legs splayed wide, flying towards her face. Panic overrode any logic, Kate screaming and making no effort to use her flashlight as a weapon. The creature sailed true, and promptly latched onto her face, a sinuous tail coiling around her neck, tight enough to give it leverage, but not enough to choke her.

Immediately, she dropped the flashlight as her vision went dark, hands rising to her face to try and pry the creature from her face, though in her panic, all she managed was to ineffectively scrabble her fingers over its simultaneously leathery and chitinous back. She felt something wet secrete against her lips, filling her nose with an intoxicatingly sweet scent, just as enticing to the taste... before something slippery and phallic began to force its way into her mouth, her screams of panic giving it easy access.