Xenophilia - Kate - Pt. 02

Story Info
A planetary colony is overrun by horny xenomorphs.
7.1k words
4.58
11.7k
24
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/20/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Xenophilia -- Kate -- Part 2

---

This is part of a project to touch up and publish an older series of works I had done in the past, placing them on Literotica. There are quite a few parts, so they will seem repetitive as more are updated, and since they are not being completely revised, they will show their age. There will also be some questionable content, and due to said age, may not be presented in the most palatable manner, as much as I may have believed I did those years ago. Please keep this in mind.

---

Kate's sleep was restless, full of debauched scenes of interspecies lovemaking and lustful intimacy. The creatures didn't really have a defined shape, but she saw humans -- and herself -- writhing in erotic ecstasy. She was in the middle of one such dream when she awoke in a cold sweat, gasping quietly as her eyes shot open. She was panting softly, before she let her head sink down onto a cold, metal floor. Lights shone down on her body, splayed across the ground, naked and bound to the floor.

'Wait,' she thought. Naked? Bound?

She angled her head upwards again, and indeed found that she had been stripped of all her clothing, and stuck down to the ground by her wrists and ankles with some strange, black substance, hard yet organic in appearance, like a sort of resin. She tugged against her bonds, but the gluelike material had been layered on thick, and it was not coming off easy.

She looked around herself quickly, still struggling against her restraints; she quickly ascertained that she was still in the same little breakroom she was before, only now she was lying in the middle of the floor, many of the tables and chairs pushed aside and now knocked over, just shoved away to make room.

'Oh god... that wasn't just a dream...' she realised, the memories coming back to her, of some strange, feminine alien bending over a countertop and fucking her. Kate could even feel some of its semen clinging to the folds of her entrance.

As for the creature, she couldn't make out where it was; had it left? Was it hiding somewhere, just watching her pitiful efforts to free herself? She wasn't dead, even after it had every opportunity to carry her off to wherever it came from, and do more terrible things to her there. What was its game? Its plan? No question Kate asked could be answered, the creature's enigmatic goals a complete mystery to her... other than, of course, violating her petite form and just fucking someone for the fun of it.

She continued to struggle against her bonds until she heard a low growling that froze her in place. But there was something odd about the sound... it reminded Kate of chuckling, low and devious. Slowly, she tilted her head back and managed to see behind herself, to lay eyes on the alien sitting upon the countertop, legs crossed and its head cocked to one side, an amused smirk on its lips.

It slid off the countertop and sauntered over to Kate, its steps slow and measured. It gazed at the trapped human as it slowly circled her, tail dragging over the floor behind it. Kate watched it in turn, fearful and beginning to breathe hard once again. Whatever it had in mind, Kate was not too keen on finding out the details. It stood on either side of Kate's legs now, its own spread wide as it leaned down close, once again showing off its impressive flexibility.

It smirked, and licked its lips, reaching out to slowly drag a sharp fingertip up Kate's stomach. It made her flinch and jerk, but the creature was careful, not once leaving anything more than fading welts upon her skin. It applied only a ticklish pressure, tracing lines over her skin with only the barest of pressure, teasing her. Its fingertip glided up one of her mounds, and softly grazed over her areola, causing her nub to erect almost immediately.

This was... far beyond any simple desire to mate. This creature's efforts were deliberate, dominant. And the lecherous smirk on its lips told Kate enough that it was enjoying her reactions, seeing each twitch and hearing every soft gasp that left her lips. It growled softly, chuckling lowly, but seemed incapable of literate speech. It didn't seem to need any words of its own, its efforts, its expressions, and the precision behind its teasing all thoroughly communicative on their own.

Kate arched her back as she felt the finger drawing up her neck now, tilting her head away from the digit, but ultimately giving the creature more access to her neck, until it was gliding along the underside of her jaw, and slipping over her jawline itself, before coming to rest between Kate's lips. It ever so sensuously drew the tip of its finger from one corner of her mouth to the other, pushing it in gently and curling its tip to tug at the corner of her lips, before drawing its finger away.

It 'looked' at Kate, its eyeless face belying the sense that it could see her more acutely than she could see her own surroundings. It made her nervous, as though the creature was trying to ascertain her weaknesses and her desires, to find out what techniques it could use to make her scream...

It turned its attention to Kate's crotch, and with a wicked smirk, moved its hand to rub the underside of its fingertips to Kate's vulva. The human gasped, her hips jerking upwards ever so slightly. It hissed in appreciation, and licked its lips.

Already, Kate began to grow wet, causing feelings of shame to fill her, that this thing could elicit such a reaction from her so quickly. She didn't leak as much as when she first encountered the creature, but enough to leave residue upon its fingertips. It stopped rubbing for a little bit, standing up and stepping backwards. It then brought its fingers to its mouth, and unfurled its dark tongue, drawing its fingertips over the muscle slowly, erotically. It was a purposeful show, and one that seemed to have the desired effect on Kate, her skin prickling with goose bumps and her clitoris growing erect with need.

It 'examined' her a second time, smirking and licking its lips as it proceeded to circle Kate once again, the human managing to catch a glimpse of the creature's nethers... seeing fluids and moisture trickling down the insides of its thighs. She also noted that its penis was once again absent, wondering where it had gotten the one it had used on her in the first place. Were they hermaphrodites that could retract their genitalia?

It seemed so stupid, but given that it may have impregnated her, and is now happily teasing her with the air of a dominatrix, Kate wasn't sure what was logical and what wasn't anymore. It moved behind her, and she saw its foot loom in overhead, moving to press down on one of her breasts, using the toes to gently squeeze her mound. A gasp left her lips, Kate squeezing her eyes shut as the stimulation elicited receptive responses from the woman's body.

The creature pulled its foot away from her mound, though not before giving the nipple a final, teasing, parting flick with its big toe. It hissed softly, and examined her closely, licking its lips as it continued to circle her. At that moment, Kate saw its long, bladed tail loom into view, bringing the tip down towards her belly.

She began to hyperventilate and writhe in panic, terrified it was about to vivisect her... but it twisted its tip around so the curved tip faced towards Kate's head... and with an ever so careful, almost ticklish pressure, drew the tip of the blade up her stomach, applying only enough force to draw responses from the human, the acute sensation causing her stomach to twitch, but never enough to lead to a cut. The alien seemed far too careful to allow that to happen.

Further up her body did the alien trace its tail, grazing along her skin and teasing her with this dangerous act of dominance, sliding the tip between her bust ever so slowly, before it finally pulled away from her body, leaving Kate a chance to release a pent-up breath. Her body had begun to sweat at this stage, purely from the nerves of this continuing encounter.

Kate endeavoured to keep herself as still as possible, so as to prevent herself from accidentally causing harm to her own body, and in an effort to not upset the creature... though it seemed rather hard to anger, crouching down beside her to do what it had just done yet again, albeit with a fingertip this time, and making meandering tracings of her skin with the claw-like fingertip.

Again, Kate twitched in reflex, unable to suppress a gasp that left her lips. The creature slid the 'top' side of its finger sensuously up her cleavage, before grazing it downwards and over the slope of one of her breasts, its fingertip coming to rest upon one of her areola, just barely pushing against the nipple. From there, it began to swirl its fingertip around the root of the button, tracing the pink disc that capped her breast.

The creature was certainly an expert; it seemed to understand the human body intimately, almost instinctively, and knew just what to do to get someone to twitch for it. She was never given a moment's reprieve, the alien moving its other hand down to tease her vulva once more, this time using a sharp fingertip to acutely trace the base of her clitoris much as it was doing with her nipple. Kate squealed and gasped, arching her body as she was subjected to their careful, precise, dual-pronged assault. The creature alternated between light, feathery caresses that were almost impossible to feel, but still sent electric twinges through her nipples -- teased one at a time -- and her clitoris, and rougher waggling that made her writhe and shudder involuntarily.

The creature divided its attention between Kate's crotch, her breasts, and her face, its eyeless 'gaze' feeling far too 'alive' and 'piercing' for Kate's preferences. It was building her up to another climax, the burning ecstasy building in her loins, that fiery pressure threatening to blow at any moment. She tugged against her bonds, but still they did not budge.

She wanted to cry, but her breath was constantly stolen by stimulated gasps that left her shivering, and she was unable to muster any tears of humiliation either, the creature's efforts too precise to give her a moment to feel disgusted. The creature moved its hand to grasp her breast now, gently squeezing it whilst rubbing her nipple back and forth with its middle finger, gently pricking her skin with its sharp fingertips just lightly enough that it felt rather tantalising.

As for Kate's vulva, the creature had begun teasing her labia with slow, gently stroking, sliding the undersides of several of its fingers up and down her sensitive, slick mound whilst rubbing and prodding her clit with its thumb. Moans left Kate's lips, involuntary, and impossible to contain. They grew more breathless, more strained as the pleasure mounted, and she tried to fruitlessly resist.

But no matter what she tried... the creature was drawing her closer and closer to a climax, through such careful and sensuous teasing alone. It was impossible to resist such efforts, bound and helpless, at the alien's mercy. Her face had adopted a deep, vivid red hue, whilst sweat glistened all over her body. It was close, it was going to be very soon...

The moment she was just about to lose herself over the edge, the creature ceased all its efforts, pulling its hands away and leaving Kate to shudder uselessly, teetering on the edge of bliss, ever so close, needing just a small push to tip her over... and it never came. The creature had sensed her orgasm, and had purposely denied her. It made her arch her body, pushing up towards where the creature's hand had been, whining helplessly, her body burning with need.

She could feel that haze, that fugue associated with being on the edge of climax, and it was making it hard for her to think. She wanted to orgasm, she wanted to get off, she wasn't going to lie to herself about that. It was maddening, to be brought to the edge... but prevented from experiencing the finale. She shivered and squirmed, whining pitifully.

"B-Bitch..." she gasped out meekly, only prompting the creature to hiss in amusement. And then, after Kate had time to calm down, the creature was once more subjecting her helpless body to its wicked wiles.

It began tracing fingertips up her breasts, slow and precise, whilst its other hand pressed to her vulva, carefully sinking two sharp digits into her tunnel, completely sopping from the impending climax that never eventuated, easing its insertion. Its pinkie and index finger rubbed to her labia, whilst its thumb returned to gently rolling her clitoris beneath its tip. Kate squealed quietly but sharply, clenching her jaw as the thing's sharp digits carefully violated her.

She felt it trace fingertips up her torso, along her collar bone, and slowly drawing the digits up her neck, applying an almost ticklish pressure, sending acute, tantalising sensations through her nerves. She gasped quietly, a small amount of drool beginning to trickle past the corner of her lips. Kate's shivers grew erratic, slight at one moment, vigorous the next. She could feel the hard, chitinous fingers pumping in and out between her walls, pricking and snagging on her folds carefully, the alien taking care not to cause her any pain. It wanted to torture her with pleasure, and the pain of denial. Not injury.

It made her roll from side to side in her bonds, all whilst its tail moved to slither across Kate's torso, sliding sensuously against her belly like a chitinous, rough snake, undulating from side to side against her skin before doubling back and going the opposite way. All the while, it 'watched' her writhe beneath it, a domineering smile twisting its lips. It began to finger her just that little bit faster, a lewd 'schlicking' sound emanating from her crotch.

The creature curled its fingers slightly, so that their tips would press ever so lightly against her sensitive G-Spot, easing back whenever it felt like she was receiving too much pleasure. As for the hand gliding its fingers up her neck, it grazed them along her lower jaw, over Kate's chin and then over to the human's parted lips. As a reflex, Kate pressed them together, prompting the alien to sensuously trace the groove her lips formed, from one corner of her mouth to the other, before moving to press its middle and fourth finger to her lips, trying to push them into her mouth.

As much as Kate tried to deny the creature entrance, it slipped its fingers inside, having waited for her to moan from the fingering it was giving to her down at her nethers. There was absolutely no way for Kate to resist this creature's efforts, not when she'd been weakened by the denial she'd endured only moments before, its lingering haze and the sensitivity it left throughout her body making the creature's efforts all the more tantalising.

It slid its fingers back and forth across her tongue, but never pushed deep enough to trigger her gag reflex, simply sliding its digits back and forth against Kate's muscle and between her lips. She gagged nonetheless, if nothing else than out of instinct, groaning as she couldn't even bring herself to bite the creature. It traced its sharp tips gently along her tongue, the alien seemingly eager to let Kate feel the points of its fingers in the most erotic of ways.

Every now and then, for various reasons, Kate clasped her lips around the digits, sealing her oral folds around the probing fingers, much to the creature's delight, smiling most lecherously. Kate couldn't help it, it felt much more comfortable than trying to stretch her jaws and lips as wide as possible. She felt the alien shift, sliding its legs back so it could lie on its stomach, without pulling its hands away from Kate's mouth and her pussy... and soon after, felt an impossibly long tongue loll out against her chest, and like a serpent, slither across her skin, slippery and depraved.

It coiled around one of her breasts, wrapping around it from the base all the way until she felt the slick muscle glide over her areola, rear the tip of its tongue up, so it could rub her nipple with slow, circling motions. She groaned lowly around the fingers in her mouth, narrowing her eyes as the pleasure was once more beginning to draw her close to climax. She whimpered helplessly, anticipating the climax that was gradually approaching, much as the alien's lips were slowly advancing on her nipple, its tongue drawing its head towards Kate's peak, lips grazing over her sensitive skin until she felt it gently clasp its mouth around her areola, suckling deliciously upon her teat.

She couldn't help it feeling so good, her eyes briefly rolling back into her head. It had her body yearning for more, and her mind willing to accept any humiliation. Not being subjected to orgasm was the humiliating part now, not being given the opportunity for release... she wanted to cum. The creature lecherously suckled upon her teat, and fingered her pussy just a little deeper... but the moment Kate began to pant shallowly, on the verge of climax... the creature withdrew yet again, leaving her pitifully shivering on the ground, coughing as its fingers slipped from her mouth, followed by pitiable whines and whimpers.

She thumped her body against the ground, groaning in protest at being denied yet again.

"Please..." she almost sobbed, her body calming down once more, as the creature had planned. "Please..."

The creature waited, before once more assailing Kate's body with stimulating pleasure, sliding its hands over her body and moving to pinch both her nipples at once, straddling her waist so it could fondle her breasts to its heart's content.

It kneaded gently, and teased her lightly, making sure not to bring her back to the edge too quickly. It didn't help the fire her body was feeling, intense and almost intolerable. She was drooling more now, panting as even light squeezes brought intense delight to Kate's now oversensitive flesh. The alien was breaking her, bit by bit, and all Kate wanted was for it to give her release.

Once again, it slid itself backwards with sensuous fluidity, sliding its knees along the ground either side of Kate's legs as it laid itself out above her, before letting its tongue slither out once more to swirl the tip around one of her areolae. Kate squealed quietly, tilting her head back and pushing her chest outwards in ecstasy, now sweating quite profusely.

'It's... it... it won't let me cum...' she lamented, barely able to string her thoughts together at this stage.

It latched its mouth around one of her nubs and once again began to suckle, before releasing her breasts, and slipping itself further down Kate's panting body, shivering in ecstasy. She watched it tiredly, seeing it move between her legs and grasp her thighs. It nestled in close to her groin... and before Kate had a chance to plead for it to go ahead so she could get her release, it started slowly lapping at her body, pressing its tongue to her slit and drawing the muscle upwards with slow, drawn out licks, flicking its tip off her clit.

It made her flinch each time, and she was drawing even quicker to a climax. It pushed its tongue into her quivering, sopping depths, gently writhing it about and tracing her sensitive folds. It reached deep, teasing at her cervix, and pushing ever so gently against her G-spot. But not once did it go hard enough to really push her over the edge. It was being gentle, deliberately paced, making sure it didn't assault her too rapidly. It made Kate squirm and cry out meekly.

She was weak, unable to resist now, feeling its tongue slip and whirl about in her depths was quickly bringing her close to the orgasm she'd been denied several times so far... but when she felt it approach... this time, instead of retreating, it reigned in its efforts, gently wiggling its tongue about inside her depths, before pulling back to return to licking Kate's gash with slow draws of its tongue.