Xenophilia - Kate - Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At that point, a weariness had begun to fall upon the beleaguered human, her energy reserves now at a critical low. The endless teasing, denial and edging, followed by the most vigorous orgasms that followed, and the apparent impregnation with eggs, had sapped her of her stamina.

The creature similarly seemed to doze off against her, having found a position that seemed rather comfortable to Kate, keeping most of its weight off her body and propping her head up at a gentle angle with her hand. Even the cool air of the room did little to detract from her comfort, the heat from their vigorous mating having warmed their bodies, and the alien's frame acting as something of a blanket.

With nothing else to do, and with her mind completely drained, and her energy depleted, Kate closed her eyes, and drifted off to sleep... but not before wishing she could embrace the alien that had made her feel so... wonderful.