Xenophilia - Kate - Pt. 03

Story Info
A planetary colony is overrun by horny xenomorphs.
6.1k words
4.68
7.7k
7
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/20/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Xenophilia -- Kate -- Part 3

---

This is part of a project to touch up and publish an older series of works I had done in the past, placing them on Literotica. There are quite a few parts, so they will seem repetitive as more are updated, and since they are not being completely revised, they will show their age. There will also be some questionable content, and due to said age, may not be presented in the most palatable manner, as much as I may have believed I did those years ago. Please keep this in mind.

---

This time, Kate slept much more soundly, pleasantly. She still had lurid dreams of a lecherous nature, but they were much more relaxed, less chaotic and fervent than before, allowing her to sleep much more comfortably. But in time, she awoke again, her eyes slowly fluttering open, a groggy groan following. Immediately, she was faced with the visage of her captor, the one who had impregnated her with eggs and showered her with such intense pleasure. Kate wasn't sure how to react at this point, no longer certain if she should be hateful, now that she's had a chance to rest, or enamoured with this bizarrely beautiful creature.

As she pondered her position, the alien stirred, raising itself up above the human on all fours, and smiling down at Kate, both domineeringly and affectionately. It licked its lips and lifted one hand to cup the girl's cheek, leaning in close for an unexpected kiss, its tongue worming its way into her mouth and gently swirling around her own. Kate mumbled in confusion, before her eyes narrowed and her own muscle attempted to return the favour.

The kiss did not last too long, as the alien pulled itself away from Kate's lips with a lick of its own, its slimy saliva quite a bit thicker than Kate's. It stood up luxuriously, keeping its legs straight and sliding its hands up its limbs as it straightened itself like a gymnast, effortless for such an agile, strong creature.

It put its weight on one leg and leaned to one side, glancing at Kate with a lecherous expression, before shifting its legs again and lifting one up so that it could slowly traipse the toe up her body, starting from her gravid, egg-filled belly just above her crotch, gently pressing the clawed digit into her navel, and then further along, the claw's point applying only a keen, almost ticklish pressure that caused Kate to flinch ever so slightly, such a light pressure ensuring the sensation was stimulating instead of painful.

It slowly drew its foot up her immobile body, snaking its toe between her bust, and then it began to draw it up her neck. Kate loosed a shivering gasp in response, tilting her head back as it grazed up her neck with the touch of its toe. It slid up her jaw, and then over her chin, until the softer pad behind the claw pressed to her lips.

It was surprisingly smooth for a creature that never seemed to wear shoes, and was constantly moving about on rough surfaces... but nonetheless, Kate could only feel the silky smoothness of its semi-chitinous foot. The creature slowly rubbed its big toe to her lips, sliding it back and forth along the groove between her oral petals, pressing insistently at the centre every now and then. The creature was clearly asking to push its toe into her mouth... well, less asking and more insisting, demanding. But it was patient, biding its time.

It paid off for the creature, as Kate felt herself slide into a submissive mindset, knowing that whatever this creature did... it felt so very good. She opened her mouth, and let the creature put its toe between her lips, gently grazing its claw-like nail across Kate's tongue. She clasped her oral petals around the toe, and began to suckle, the alien gently slipping its digit in and out past her lips, curling its toes and straightening them out at different intervals.

Kate attempted to swirl her tongue around the alien's big toe, much to the creature's apparent appreciation, its lips twisting into a lecherous grin, cocking its head to one side as it looked down upon its captive. It pushed its foot a little further into Kate's mouth, this time slipping two of its other smaller toes between her lips, the girl suckling on them obediently.

In the next moment, it pulled its toe from her lips, and flicked its foot upwards and presented its sole to Kate's face... she knew what it wanted, and so Kate began to kiss and suckle all over the creature's foot, pulling back slightly and lolling out her tongue, licking the skin of the alien with a lustful fervour, sometimes quick and frantic, other times slow and deliberate.

She drew her tongue slowly from the heel of its foot to the ball, pressing as much of her tongue flatly to the creature's sole as possible. Kate pressed her lips to the edges of its foot, and slowly, firmly drew her oral folds together in erotic suckles. She murmured softly, and panted against the alien's now saliva-soaked foot.

Kate had no idea where this submissiveness had come from... she never knew about this part of herself, but the more she worshipped this alien, the more she found she enjoyed her position... not necessarily degraded or humiliated, but controlled, dominated and pleasured, whilst also being encouraged to serve. Her efforts did not go unrewarded, as the alien, smiling most appreciatively, snaked its tail around its thighs, drooping it between Kate's legs, and pressing the firm, chitinous length to the girl's slit.

This made her gasp, and further reinforced the idea that serving this creature would be met with reward... if nothing else, it wasn't torturing and mutilating her. It pushed its tail more firmly to her slit, rubbing up and down slowly, already causing her slit to wet with arousal, leaking fluids onto the chitinous appendage, thick with some residue from their previous carnal intercourse. However, the creature soon pulled its foot from her mouth, and its tail from her sex, leaving a confused look on Kate's face. Was it tormenting her with denial again? Had she done something wrong?

She wasn't sure what its plan was until it had straddled her hips, just before her distended stomach. In the next moment, it leaned over her slowly, pressing its lips to Kate's in an affectionate kiss, before crawling its fingers up her limbs... until its hands had reached her wrists. Whereupon it began to grasp and tug at the resin that bound them to the metal floor.

With forceful wrenches, it pried the hardened, glue-like substance from her wrists, fortunately without any real pain, as though it had only conformed to Kate's shape, rather than firmly adhered to it, only a slight stickiness tugging at her skin as the black resin was ripped away. Now, Kate's upper body was free, her ankles still firmly shackled, so she was not entirely liberated. All the same, Kate moved to rub her wrists, aching just a little, but not as much as they could have been.

She felt the alien reach around behind her back, and provide some support as the alien propped her up into an odd, slightly uncomfortable 'sitting' position, her legs still spread apart, though her swollen belly was fortunately more 'malleable' than if she was pregnant with a human child. It held her close, and wrapped its tail around her back so it could bring its hands to her head and shoulders, gently embracing her with a lecherous yet affectionate smile upon its lips. It cocked its head to one side, and then removed the hand holding onto Kate's shoulders to grasp at one of its own breasts, giving it a gentle squeeze.

A small bead of liquid oozed from the teat, a sweet aroma filling Kate's nose as it held its mound upwards and offered it to its captive, pressing its other hand into the back of her head and gently guiding her closer to the alien's bust. Kate's eyes widened slightly, and she began to salivate; though the 'milk', if it was such, seemed oddly coloured, the sweet aroma spoke of a delectable taste. Furthermore, she had not eaten since the entire crisis began, her stomach growling to drive to point home.

She lapped her lips hungrily, and leaned in close to let her lips delicately graze over the alien's wet areola. Her tongue played across her own lips, picking up traces of the flavour; unlike its delightfully tangy saliva, its 'milk' was creamy, almost like a caramel. This only spurred her hunger, and prompted her to gently but quickly clasp her lips around the alien's areola, sealing them to the creature's breast, and with her free arms wrapping around the beauty's torso to provide some leverage, she began to suckle away at the alien's teat.

Almost immediately, a consistent flow of delightful milk streamed from the alien's nipple, the creature keeping its hand to its breast to help assist in Kate's feeding. She herself had since closed her eyes and simply focused on suckling the sweet nectar from her 'mistress'. Her tongue swirled around the peak of the mound, whilst her lips gently rubbed and grazed to the alien's smooth, dark flesh, sweet murmur's leaving the human's mouth and causing her lips and tongue to thrum against the being's body.

Her hands gently and idly explored the alien's back, a lot rougher than the creature's front, chitinous and possessive of a protruding spinal ridge, not dissimilar from the nature of its tail. Further up its back, it sported those odd, 'smoke stack-like' organs that seemed to exist on muscular joints that allowed them to fold downwards against its back for convenience purposes. As for the alien's hand to the back of Kate's skull, she felt it gently caress her scalp through her hair, whilst applying a gentle pressure that would've prevented her from pulling away from its teat, even if she wanted to.

The milk was lukewarm, but that didn't detract from its delightful taste, filling Kate with a warmth simply from how enjoyable it was. It did make her feel a little more bloated than she already was, though fortunately, the alien pulled its body back a little so that it only just gently grazed Kate's own swollen stomach, feeling rather delightful.

Kate tugged upon the breast now, eager to draw as much as she could from it, swirling her tongue about with more chaotic eagerness this time, waggling the organ back and forth across the nipple, flicking the teat and prompting the alien to release hissing sighs, squeezing its tail affectionately around Kate's body. This only encouraged Kate to please her 'mistress', and her efforts grew more erotic.

Her hands slid across the alien's body, one going down until it found the creature's rump, grasping one of its glutes and kneading it deviously, whilst her other hand slid up its neck until it was gently rubbing the side of the creature's elongated skull. It did not mete out any retribution for this, smirking and licking its lips as it let its captive explore its body. The alien moved to tease the girl's own rump with gentle nudges with its tail.

Soon enough, however, the alien seemed to decide enough had been drained from the one breast, prompting it to tug Kate's head back gently, softly tilting the girl's head up so she was forced to look at its eyeless visage. It grinned and licked its lips, before its hand crossed over to grasp its other breast, presenting it to Kate, who moved herself to the fresh teat without any guiding force from the hand to the back of her head, eagerly suckling away on the second nipple, and gulping down the milk that flowed from the alien's nub. Already, Kate was gently bobbing her head back and forth, tugging on the creature's breast and suckling its milk down happily, unable to get enough of the delightful flavour.

But soon enough, after a similar length of time, and no small amount of lewd affections from the both of them, the alien decided enough was enough, and gently pulled the reluctant Kate from its bosom, before pulling the girl's head into its cleavage in a delightful, dominant hug, gently running its hands down Kate's back, fingers arched so that its claw-like nails ever so lightly scraped against the skin of her back. The creature would use one hand to trace the girl's spine, sending odd tingles up her back and eliciting a shiver from her.

It then extricated itself from Kate's grasp, lifting up off her lap and standing tall over its captive. It looked down at her with a devious smirk, before turning around and walking over to a nearby chair, pushed out of the way to make room for their lecherous activities. It whipped the seat around to face towards Kate, and it promptly sat down on the edge of it, legs spread. From there, a lusty, animalistic hiss left its lips as it extended its penis from between its labia, thick and throbbing and glistening with the sticky secretions that always coated it.

The tip twitched, and the alien cocked its head at Kate with a dominant smile. Its tail snaked forth from where it was seated and found its way to the girl's ankles, where it carefully used the sharp tip to pry the resin from her limbs, freeing her entirely from physical captivity, if not the imprisonment of being enamoured with the exotic alien dominatrix.

Kate shivered, and almost collapsed to the floor, weak from being restrained, and feeling rather heavy in the gut. At the moment, all she could do was drop to all fours, panting softly, before looking up once more at the alien. Its tongue was slowly drawing from one corner of its mouth to the other, gently stroking its member with one hand, whilst reaching out with its other, and beckoning to Kate with a sensual curl of its finger.

The lusty alien swayed its cock back and forth before Kate's eyes, offering the meaty pillar enticingly to her, whilst bringing its free hand back to its groin and motioning to it... a command that Kate understood. Her eyes shone with desire, and slowly, with her belly jiggling beneath her, she crawled towards the relaxed alien, peering up at the creature with a lusty need.

She felt its tail graze across the top of her body, rubbing at the tops of her glutes whilst beckoning to Kate to come closer once again. Soon, Kate was before the alien, and she crouched down in front of it, the creature gently rubbing its sticky, slick and sweetly musky length to the human's face. Its aroma was odd but delightful, and made Kate release a shuddering, quiet sigh. She looked up at the alien's lecherous visage, dropping to her knees for better comfort.

With only a single lick of its lips, it nodded towards its cock, and Kate obliged, reaching up to wrap her fingers around the meaty girth, moist and slightly sticky beneath her touch, the tip already oozing precum and giving off an even more potent, enticing aroma. She sighed out again, and began stroking the creature's shaft with both hands, gently twisting them around the alien's penis in opposite directions. She wasn't entirely sure what she was doing, but she endeavoured to make the creature enjoy itself.

She looked at its face, her eyes wide and full of need. The creature only hissed seductively, gently resting a hand atop of Kate's head and affectionately raking its lanky fingers through her hair. Its other hand moved to trace shapes along the side of Kate's body, applying only the lightest pressure with the claw of its digit. The alien purred and hissed delightfully, its shaft throbbing in Kate's hands, oozing just a little bit more of that aromatic precum.

The human wasn't able to help herself for long, leaning in close to slowly run her tongue across the tip of the alien's slightly tapered cock, lapping up the thick dribbles of precum that gently pulsed from the alien's tip. It was a little salty, but not wholly unpleasant, though not as delectable as the creature's other fluids... but it didn't matter. Kate felt a buzz doing this, something that seemed to excite her senses. She continued to lap up and down the alien's glans, firmly stroking the cock up and down with twisting hands, eyes narrowing and her cheeks turning a deep red from lustful pleasure.

She did her best to trace the various veins and other contours with her thumbs, whilst her breath washed over the alien's glans. She peered upwards, and saw the thing returning the eyeless gaze, its lips twisted into enough of a grin to more than express its lecherous, devious desires. It hissed inhumanly, feeling pleasure and delight at her admittedly simple motions. But it didn't matter to Kate. She could please this alien well, and she would be rewarded for it.

Soon, she began running flat side of her tongue's tip along either side of its shaft, slipping her hand away to give her access to the alien's penis as she did so, purposely rubbing its flesh along her cheeks and the side of face, unable to get enough of that oddly sticky, musky sensation of its throbbing flesh.

The cock pulsed a little, dribbling pre against her face, whilst its fingers scraped back and forth through the girl's hair, gently scratching Kate's scalp whilst its tail gently squeezed her waist. She felt it lift a leg up and gently drape it over her rump, inciting a delighted murmur from the girl. It encouraged her actions, spurred her to apply more lecherous efforts to the cock that had so thoroughly enthralled her. She pressed her lips to it, somewhat enjoying its taste, a mixture of its fluids of arousal and the sticky, almost dry secretions that kept it glistening.

It grew wetter with her saliva, and soon, she was pressing her lips to the creature's root and suckling firmly, waggling her tongue against the base of the creature's shaft. She stroked the alien's cock with one hand, whilst reaching down with her other hand to start rubbing her vulva, pleasing herself and hoping it pleased the alien. It lolled its long tongue out until it hung between its cleavage, smirking around its open mouth, a clear sign that it more than delighted in Kate's efforts.

She slowly drew her lips up the textured penis until they could wrap around the glans, the tip of her tongue trailing just behind her lips before prodding and wriggling at the sloped 'topside' of the inhuman dick, prompting quiet hisses from the being. She began to bob her head back and forth along the slightly elongated glans, keeping her lips tightly sealed as both hands began stroking the creature's cock once more. She moaned around the alien's tip, her oral petals and tongue thrumming with vibrations against the alien's sensitive tip, earning an increase in precum that oozed from the length. This came as a delight to Kate, seeing it as a sign that she was doing quite well.

She lapped up the oozing pre, before moving to slowly take more and more of the alien's penis into her mouth, gulping slightly as her jaw stretched a little, her lips fluttering as she tried to maintain the seal whilst slipping forwards, feeling her oral petals slide up and over the ridges and nubs of the creature's cock, knowing how good they felt in her pussy... they might make this a most interesting fellatio.

She took more and more of the alien's length, stroking only around the root of the cock as she felt the glans press to the back of her mouth. She expected herself to retch... but she didn't. Her gag reflex did not trigger, much to her surprise. Still, she took it easy, slowly bobbing her head back and forth halfway along the alien's length, slurping and tightening her lips to the best of her abilities.

Kate continued to look up at the alien above her, and though the only thing remotely close to 'eyes' were the vague outlines of sockets beneath the translucent dome of its head where said ocular organs would be, she could tell it was admiring what it saw and felt, gently caressing Kate's head with its sharp fingers with a delicate touch.

It was enough to make her swoon around the member in her mouth, swirling her tongue from side to side against the underside of its length. It darted back and forth past her lower lip against the underbelly of the phallus as well, the creature's mast proving odd in taste and texture, but in her lecherous arousal, it was something that spurred the human onwards. It made her slowly take the alien's length a little deeper, starting to twist her head around in a reciprocating fashion as she picked up the pace, like she'd seen in a few pornos before.

12