Xenophilia - Kate - Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

However, the alien seemed to be getting a little impatient, Kate feeling its grip tighten to the back of her head, before it began to slowly force her further down the shaft. Despite the gradual pace, it did catch Kate off guard, the girl gurgling suddenly in response to the lewd act, feeling the textured, slimy length slide further over her tongue... until the alien had forced the girl's lips to her root, and its cock far down her throat. She was surprised that her gag reflex barely triggered, only slightly shuddering and choking... she was never like this before.

But once again, the gentle yet forceful dominance of the alien seemed to excite her, as a small spurt of feminine arousal seeped from her sex. The alien's cock bulged out Kate's throat, and her eyes rolled backwards slightly. And then, she felt the creature tug upon her head, pulling backwards. Kate complied, and slid her head in the same direction, murmuring as she felt her lips glide and ripple as they passed over the various ridges and nubs of the inhuman penis. And then, when her lips were tightly clasping to the glans of the length, it began pushing her head back down upon its length.

Kate was all too eager to oblige her 'mistress', pushing down with a eager desire, twisting her lips about in a reciprocating fashion, bringing both hands to the aliens hips, finding purchase so that she could have the leverage to do what her mistress wanted; to take 'her' cock deep, and give 'her' the pleasure she so demanded.

Kate obliged, beginning to force her head up and down the throbbing cock with an obedient earnestness, twisting her lips from side to side and letting her tongue waggle back and forth to the underside of the alien woman's shaft, pressing the tip of the muscle in between the various grooves and contours, bringing delight to the alien's lips. 'She' hissed again, unfurling her tongue and letting it curl slowly in the air before its face, whilst gently pushing and pulling on Kate's head with its gentle commands.

They crooned in an inhuman way, guttural but seductive, slowly sliding the leg it had draped over her waist up Kate's back, whilst 'her' tail coiled around the human's waist and gave her a gentle squeeze with it. Kate began to pick up the pace, twisting her lips from side to side continuously, once again letting her tongue lap rapidly past her lower lip against the underside of the alien's cock.

She then forced herself to throat the creature's dick, suckling vigorously and letting her tongue slip back and forth as far as she could extend it, swirling her tongue around the cock that stuffed her mouth, before pulling back and vigorously bobbing her head, feeling the member pulsing with need and threatening to blow... and soon, it did, as the alien suddenly growled loudly, and slipped its leg all the way up until it reached her head, tightening around Kate's skull and forcing her to take the entire length, and preventing her from pulling away. 'She' hissed loudly, and growled in lust as seed erupted from its cock, pouring down Kate's gullet with each short little buck of the alien's hips, gurgling gulps emanating from the human as she tried her best to drink it all down.

It was no easy feat; the alien had rather deep stores of cum, and 'her' ejaculation went for some time without respite. With its leg holding Kate's head to 'her' crotch, the human was unable to pull away. She began to deplete her supply of air, and started softly but frantically tapping on the hips of the alien to give her a moment to breathe, but her mistress was engrossed in 'her' own euphoria. Kate feared she was going to suffocate until the alien suddenly released the girl's head with an animalistic gasp, sliding its cock from her throat and allowing Kate to cough and breathe, sputtering up an amount of semen from her mouth as she was finally able to intake air once more.

The alien panted on its seat, and Kate was similarly heaving as she tried to compose herself. In time, Kate's breathing returned to normal, but not before the alien had recovered completely. Kate was honestly impressed by how fast the creature could recover from such acts. Though, she wasn't entirely surprised; the being wasn't inhuman, and she knew how strong they were... and had learned how much of a libido they had. Well, this one at least.

The alien stood up from her seat, moving away from Kate with a brush of its fingers over the girl's cheek, soft and delicate. She made her way over to the counter that Kate remembered being bent over and forcefully taken... the memories stirred tantalising thoughts in her mind. The creature bent down, giving Kate a rather nice view of its rear, before turning around and standing up, producing what appeared to be a packet of crackers. At first, Kate wondered what other debauched act the alien had in mind for her, as it once again approached the kneeling human.

The alien dominatrix coiled her tail around Kate's waist, tugging the girl gently towards her, and Kate complied obediently. But instead of utilising the crackers for some obscene technique, the creature opened them whilst simultaneously bringing Kate to her feet, and proceeded to give her the open packet, gesturing to them as if asking Kate to dig in.

Kate blinked in confusion, not entirely expecting such a mundane offer, but she felt her stomach grumble; even after filling it with delicious milk, she was still feeling somewhat hungry, for something solid at least. So, with only a small amount of reluctance, expecting this act of kindness to turn lewd at the drop of a hat, she began to eat away... and had soon consumed half the packet, and was on her way to eating every one of the salted crackers with gusto.

They weren't nearly as tasty as the alien's milk, but it made her feel much better, not realising just how tired and hungry she was. Sex with this exotic beauty, it seemed, took it out of the human, not to mention missing out on any chances to eat since the entire infestation began. In this moment of relative normalcy, she thought back to her colleagues, and hoped that they were being treated as well as this alien had her.

Once she had finished off the packet, she went to wipe the crumbs from her face, but the alien brought a hand to her lips, and gently grazed a thumb and index finger across her face to do so for her, slipping the two digits in between its lips to suckle the remaining crumbs that stuck to its fingers off, in a slow, debauched manner.

It made Kate blush, before she was suddenly and tightly embraced by the creature, forcing 'her' lips upon Kate's and engaging in a deep, aggressive kiss, forcing its tongue into her mouth and trapping Kate's muscle with its superior length and flexibility. She simply melted in her mistress's embrace, feeling the alien coil its tail further and tighter around her body, its hands gripping, groping and exploring the human's body slowly and sensuously.

However, the kiss soon ended with a wet pop, the creature gasping and Kate the same. She was glassy eyed, staring longingly at the alien's face, though she found herself being removed from the creature's embrace. She almost whined in disappointment, until the creature's uncoiled tail suddenly flicked clothes at her. Her clothes, kept intact and clean. Kate looked at them in some measure of confusion, before looking to the alien, who simply kissed in Kate's general direction.

"I, uh... sure..." she said, part of her hardly expecting the alien to request she put clothes on. Still, she wasn't about to argue with the alien, and began putting her clothes on one article at a time. Soon, she was once again fully dressed, though her shirt felt quite a bit tighter now that she was pregnant with the alien's eggs. It did warm heart though, and gave her some measure of relief; why would it tell her to put her clothes back on if it intended to murder her or keep her as a slave for breeding... though, part of her was not wholly resistant to the idea of being this alien's sexual servant.

It made her shiver, and that shiver turned to a shudder as she felt the alien embrace her from behind, slowly licking her neck with a long draw of its tongue. This embrace was brief, the alien giggling in an inhuman way as it pulled off Kate, turning around and coiling its tail around the girl's waist. It turned to look at Kate, and beckoned her to follow with a seductive lick of her lips.

Kate hardly needed to be told otherwise, following behind the alien and enjoying the view of its rump swaying from side to side with each step as it led her out of the room. She wasn't sure what it had in store for her, but its tail loosened up a little, feeling a little less possessive as it had been... though she admittedly enjoyed how it felt when it wrapped around her, holding her so nicely.

She had time to ponder where this submissiveness had come from, where this subservience and delight in being dominated originated. She wondered if she'd always been like that, just that she'd never had a chance to realise it before. These creatures, if they were all like her mistress, were far from horrific monsters; they were clever, intelligent, and knew the human body oh so well. And they possessed an exotic, inhuman allure that just ignited a curiosity in the human mind that demanded to be sated... and they seemed all too happy to do that for humans themselves.

As the alien led her through the various corridors, she peered into a small office, and to her surprise, she saw another human, the first in some time. But instead of being imprisoned in resin as she had been, in the midst of a carnal affair or worse, being mutilated... she was setting things right in the room, with the help of another one of those aliens. She thanked and smiled at the creature, her words silent from the walls and windows that stood between her and the outside halls, the creature in turn leaning down to kiss the woman upon the lips and embrace her softly. It made Kate feel rather fuzzy in her heart to see such a candid display of affection between the two races, but she didn't have time to linger as her own 'mistress' pressed on.

They entered a tunnel that led to an intersection, and as they approached, Kate heard the hound of rapid slapping, mixed with strained grunts and lusty hisses... telling Kate all she needed to know of what was happening around the corner. They passed by, and she saw the source of the noise; a human male, pants down by his knees thrusting away into the anus of an alien that had bent over for him, her tail wrapped tightly around the man's torso. A puddle of cum lay on the floor beneath them, and it was clear to Kate that it had not been the first time the man had filled the alien. Of course, this scene too was left behind as Kate's mistress led her further onwards, into one of the residential sectors of the colony. More than that, it was the sector she lived in. Did the alien somehow know she lived here? Perhaps it was tracking her scent...

Kate groaned, and she listed towards one of the walls, feeling a light cramp in her gut. She slumped against the metal, and slowly slid down into a seated position, breathing out to ease the discomfort. The alien turned around to face her, cocking its head.

"It's... fine... just need to wait a bit," Kate said.

The alien, as always, instead of getting angry or doing something to punish her, moved to her side and crouched by her, gently rubbing Kate's gravid belly with its hand, caressing and massaging her gently in an effort to ease her discomfort.

It worked a treat, Kate crooning out as she was soothed, the pain soon distant. The alien looked to her with a devious but affectionate smile, leaning in close to peck Kate upon the lips, the human returning the gesture.

"Thanks," she said with a kind tone. She was ready to get up again, and the alien helped her do so, the pair once more on the move.

Soon, they came to a door, locked by a simple card reader. Number 83. Kate's room. It was a rather nice thing that in this colony of about 300 people, almost everyone had their own rooms, courtesy of prefab, modular construction, and some extra funding. It didn't matter to Kate, she just enjoyed having privacy and some space, and being able to arrange things to her preferences. The rooms weren't massive, but they weren't small either... enough to have a certain alien join in.

She fished for her keycard, fortunately latched to the interior of her dress at the time of the assault. She produced the card on a lanyard, and swiped it through the reader. The reader beeped quietly, and the lock clacked open, and Kate swung the door inwards, the alien following closely behind, and shutting the door once they were inside. It was as Kate left it, her desk with the computer cluttered with paperwork and diagrams, an empty mug that once held coffee weighing down some of them.

But she had no interest in them, and nor did her alien mistress and mate, who promptly wrapped 'her' arms around Kate, and pulled her down onto the single bed, the sheets and blankets unmade and messy. But again, Kate didn't care as she was pulled into a tight embrace, feeling the creature coil its tail up around Kate's torso, before the being grasped the back of her skull, and gently guided her into a sensuous kiss, slithering its tongue into the girl's mouth yet again, finishing the kiss they started back in the break room.

She practically melted into the alien woman's embrace, feeling her swollen belly gently pressed against by the creature's stomach, the alien hooking its legs around hers as its hands began to explore Kate's form. She tried to fight its tongue with her own, but she was subdued effortlessly, yet rewarded for her efforts with erotic rubbing to her tongue with its own.

Kate wrapped her arms around the alien tightly, and held herself close, until the kiss was broken. From there, the alien dominatrix, now seemingly wanting nothing more than to cuddle its mate, guided Kate's face into its cleavage... and she was more than happy to nuzzle into the inhuman breasts, sighing out contentedly. The alien's efforts eased, and did not take a lecherous turn.

And that was all Kate needed to be convinced that these creatures were not malicious, not murderous. She had seen others with their own human companions, happy and content with one another. And now, whilst the two of them were gently snuggling, after all the dominance and sexual torture... Kate was happy too.

12