Xenophilia - Marcus - Pt. 03

Story Info
A planetary colony is overrun by horny xenomorphs.
7.5k words
4.84
6k
6

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/05/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Xenophilia -- Marcus -- Part 3

---

This is part of a project to touch up and publish an older series of works I had done in the past, placing them on Literotica. There are quite a few parts, so they will seem repetitive as more are updated, and since they are not being completely revised, they will show their age. There will also be some questionable content, and due to said age, may not be presented in the most palatable manner, as much as I may have believed I did those years ago. Please keep this in mind.

---

Marcus murmured groggily as he lifted his head from the soft pillowy flesh that surrounded his cranium, the memories of what happened flooding back to him. He craned his neck, and saw the Queen smiling down at him, though her lips were etched with a hint of amusement. He realised he'd fallen asleep in the Queen's bosom, and as loving as she was, and as much generosity as she possessed, Marcus may have overstayed his welcome just that little bit. It wasn't a veiled, disingenuous smile, trying to be polite, but one that showed he couldn't stay against her body forever, nestled in her bust and laying against her soft flesh.

Marcus was almost tempted to do just that, despite all the elation he had felt over the fact that he wouldn't be trapped forever in this place, doomed to live out the remainder of his days as a breeding stud or sex slave. Still, he was thoroughly enticed by these aliens now, despite all his previous hostility and aggression, which they seemed to harbour no resentment over.

"O-Oh... sorry..." he said, prompting the Queen to chuckle in her alien way and cup his cheek, rubbing her palm affectionately against it. He sighed out and pushed his head into her palm like a pet responding to rubs. He paused, feeling embarrassment over that, and stammered sheepishly. "I'll uh... just go... but... what about a kiss for the road?"

She smiled, and clasped both sides of his head in her hands now, bringing him to her lips, kissing him firmly. It was a little awkward, with how fat her lips seemed in comparison to his own, but it didn't matter. He returned the kiss happily, slipping his tongue into her mouth and effectively inviting her to do the same, her great, ropy muscle worming its way into his cavity, causing his eyes to roll backwards; the kisses these aliens could do were intense even when it was the normal drones, their slightly thicker muscles -- and the incredible length and dexterity in addition -- able to fill out the recipient's mouth with ease, but the Queen's greater stature made her tongue feel so much larger. It was quite disarming, and much to his embarrassment -- not that it was too great -- it enticed his manhood to erection.

It didn't take long for the kiss to devolve into something a little more debauched, one of her hands sliding along his belly until her palm grazed along the underside of his member, causing it to twitch, and inciting him to moan into her mouth. Her fingers would not wrap around his length this time, but she would rub the backside of their hand and her palm sensuously to his length, trailing her fingers along his width and teasing him with soft caresses, the pressure she applied like a feather brushing over his skin, ticklish and invigorating.

She pressed a fingertip to his root, and gently traced the thick cord of flesh that ran the underside of his length with a devious touch. A shivering sigh was released into her mouth, and his hands sought purchase on her head, gripping the strange, almost pipe-like formations of flesh and chitin that ran up from her neck. She didn't protest and deepened the kiss, playing her tongue down his throat and bulging it out from within, until she suddenly broke free from his lips and furled her tongue back into her own mouth, flicking her muscle across her lips before recoiling it completely, smiling.

Marcus coughed a little, taking in a deep breath that he'd admittedly been waiting to take since the kiss started; it was disarming and smothering, but in the best possible ways, though it still left him wanting for air.

"D-Damn... that's one for the road alright..." he said. The Queen made no response, only looking to the ceiling and bringing an index finger to her lips as though in thought.

She then cracked a hungry, devious smirk, and licked her lips for the nth time... they really liked doing that, it seemed, and in the most seductive ways possible. She then proceeded to open her mouth, that inner jaw nestled just behind her lips and shadowed by her maw... she salivated and wet her lips with her tongue, before tugging on his rump with a squeezing hand, and pointing to her mouth... a clear offer on her part.

Marcus wasn't going to say no this time.

With widened eyes, he placed his feet on her body; it was awkward, to say the least, and she had to lean back so he could stand on her body between her bust, feet planted just below her mounds and with the globes squeezing around his forelimbs.

But she supported him with groping hands to his rump and sharp fingers tantalisingly pricking his back, gently tracing circles against his spine as he shuffled forward, sliding one hand up until it was grasping one of the almost horn-like chitinous protrusions that flanked her head for leverage, his other hand leaving the Queen's skull and taking his throbbing cock in hand, angling it towards her open lips. Like a tentacle, her tongue would snake out and coil around his girth, the organ apparently thinning itself and growing more sinuous for flexibility's sake, though even then it was girthy and wrapped thickly around his manhood, causing him to shudder.

With his cock now aligned, the Queen taking care of that for him, his hand moved back up to her head and grasped onto the opposite side of her skull, using her decorative chitin as handholds, shuffling forward until his swollen glans grazed against her thick lips. Her mouth was opened only a little, his size hardly a problem for her great stature.

It almost made him self-conscious, feeling small and inadequate in comparison... but it didn't matter; he had a strong suspicion these aliens got off as much to the pleasure they inflicted on others as the pleasure they themselves felt. It made them wickedly debauched, and Marcus could begin to see how they would win people over, despite the rather... rocky introductions they seemed to prefer.

He was a little hesitant; he knew how damn good their fellatio was, with how the secondary maw contributed to the stimulation. The twin sources of stimulation were wholly irresistible, and this time, he was going to be all too willing and eager for it... though he did wonder if it would feel a little less tight, given how large she was. She certainly had no issue tightly sealing her lips around his girth, her sharp teeth far from his flesh and her tongue providing the stability and the guidance he needed.

And slowly, he would push in deeper, groaning and bowing his back the deeper he forced his length into her mouth, feeling his tip press against her open inner jaw, the soft lining of its interior orifice doing its best to clasp around his tip. The Queen would also extend the organ further, slowly slipping it along his shaft, the interior of her inner jaw's 'throat' incredibly slimy and slippery. He would also find it tight enough with her tongue slipped out from it, squeezing between the inner surfaces of the tubular organ and his shaft, the tip of her tongue slithering far enough to slip past her lips and wrap around his balls, fondling them gently.

"F-Fuck... you really know how to grab a man by the balls, don't you?" he joked, groaning as her tongue slipped around his orbs. It was rather creepy looking down at her from his angle, her 'dome' less translucent than her smaller subjects, and rougher in texture due to the numerous protrusions that flanked her head, almost like wings. It was also because he couldn't see those hollow dimples where her eyes would be, vague as they were, not from this angle; they were unsettling normally, but to not see them at all, seemed completely unnerving, and wholly alien; cold, monstrous and inhuman.

The luscious seal around his cock, and the slipping of her tongue around it, was anything but cold and monstrous, though inhuman was too accurate a description, feeling her inner jaw swallow more of his length, and grip down with its rigid 'lips' to add some extra tightness. Granted, it wouldn't be as snug of a fit compared to the Drones if it weren't for her tongue taking up a bit of the space, but he didn't mind... if anything, feeling that tongue so possessively wrapped around his junk made everything better. But he'd been delaying long enough, and he wasn't going to squander this opportunity.

So, without further hesitation, it tightened his grip on the Queen's head, and pulled his hips back, groaning as she clamped her lips, tongue and inner jaws down just that bit tighter, as though trying to prevent him from pulling free of her mouth. It served only to make the withdrawal all the more stimulating. Eventually, only his tip remained locked inside the inner jaw, the secondary mouth's mandibles hooking onto the underside of his corona and halting his motion. She crooned around his shaft, fat lips quivering ever so subtly and sending tantalising vibrations through his flesh, tugging on his length as though she were trying to keep him from pulling out.

He had no intention of doing anything of the sort, and without any further delay, he would push his hips back into her depths, bottoming out in her mouth, and pushing as deep as he could into her secondary maw. She clenched down tightly, proving even her larger stature did not prevent her from providing a tantalising fit, though the fleshy, slimy tunnel of her secondary mouth still required her tongue sandwiched between his cock and the inner surface of the organ to make it snug, though it also meant her tongue could wrap tightly around his sack, and he wasn't going to complain about that, not now.

It felt like every motion took effort, but soon enough, he fell into a smooth rhythm, pumping his hips back and forth with a rolling motion, clinging to her head and making sure his crotch pressed up against her lips each time, not yet moving with enough force to slap against her face, keeping things smooth for now. She would play her own part, gently tugging and stroking his penis with her tongue, whilst her inner mouth would move in the opposite direction to his dick, pulling back towards her throat whenever he withdrew his tip to her lips, and swallowing his length with a forward sliding motion whenever he pushed into her mouth.

It wasn't entirely dissimilar to the double-fellatio these Xenomorphs so delightedly gave, though still slightly different given that her head was not moving at all, but her inner jaw was in relation to his own thrusts, moving to meet him, and pulling back when he withdrew. It was wonderful all the same, especially with her ropy tongue slimily slipping across the skin of his scrotum and juggling the jewels within.

"Nnf... you don't like to sit idle all the time, do you?" he grunted, prompting her to smile around his shaft and cackle playfully, vibrations from her throat shooting up through her inner maw and her lips, and thrumming against his manhood. He grit his teeth, feeling like he was being teased; he wasn't going to sit idle either, not after that kind of -- admittedly perceived and not confirmed -- challenge. He picked up the pace, and his crotch began gently clapping against her head.

In turn, his quickened rhythm would see her squeezing his glutes tighter in her sharp fingertips, though the Queen remained ever careful not to prick him too hard. Her other two hands would explore his body, one sliding up from his thighs and across his side, the other gently rubbing up and down his spine. God, how he loved those arms, and the way she embraced him with them, rubbing his body sensuously. He was surprised by his own turnabout in attitude, just how quickly it had been... but he honestly couldn't hate them anymore.

She was pumping her inner maw rapidly now, sliding it vigorously up and down his length as he pulled back and thrust back into her lips. Even though the front of her skull did not protrude too much further from her neck compared to a human's, the extra length of her head probably allowed for this secondary organ to behave as it did, and coupled with her greater size, it also mean that his dick did not at all bend to curve down into her gullet... he wondered how her actual throat worked, given he'd not yet felt any of the xenomorphs that had fellated him take his dick into their throats. Such thoughts were washed away when her tongue tightened, as did her lips just a little, the muscular petals able to impart a surprising amount of pressure without her normal jaws squeezing down on his girth, lest her teeth sink in unpleasantly.

By now, he was roughly slamming his hips against her face, and her inner maw was working just as vigorously, even twisting from side to side without having to do the same with her head, and aggressively wiggling her tongue about his girth. The slaps were loud, and quite wet at this point. But she showed no signs of discomfort or distress, able to take his pounding with ease.

'Fuck me... feels like even a horse wouldn't be able to make her reconsider... damn!' he exclaimed in his mind in regards to her exceptional tolerance for roughness, despite the affectionate, gentle dominance she'd showered him with earlier. He wasn't totally surprised, however; he had seen a drone take a pipe wrench to the face -- before he had seen them close up and their humanoid, feminine features -- and shrug it off with an angry screech. The Queen was probably far tougher than her minions, and stronger too, despite her slight chubbiness.

The rough pounding was wearing down Marcus' limits, however, the human feeling the pressure in his loins beginning to rise once more, nearing the climax that would've been ever so intense. He would ride the high, holding out against orgasm for as long as he could, his pants growing more and more heated by the moment. He was ready to explode... and then, with a loud, strained groan, he would convulse atop her, the Queen's grasp tightening as she supported him, his legs near buckling and threatening to send him tumbling down against the great alien's body.

Her inner maw thrust all the way to her lips as he forced his length as deep into her mouth as possible, his crotch firmly pressed against her face, jerking forwards as he shot rope after rope into her inner jaw. He bowed over her, long, low, strained moans leaving him as he effectively humped her face sharply, feeling her inner mouth suckle him firmly, gulping down his seed, tongue squeezing his shaft and fondling his balls, enticing further spurts from his dick.

His mind went crazy, like wires had been crossed, until a fatigue fell over him when his climax finally subsided, that delightful afterglow falling over him as he held himself up with her head. She suckled a few final times, swirling her tongue around his shaft and releasing his balls as she uncoiled her muscle from around his length, cleaning him off in the process, before her inner mouth withdrew, slowly sliding off his cock with her trailing tongue providing a few parting laps to his glans.

Then, with a guiding tug to his hips from her hands, he would slowly and shakily slide his length out past her lips, shivering groans leaving his mouth as the final few tinges of pleasure prickled his dick, and his now softening length slipped free from her mouth, drooping a little but twitching all the same, those last pleasurable sensations enough to preserve some of his manhood's vigour.

Marcus panted softly, whilst the Queen would lap her lips clean, smiling warmly up at him. She would then peck the root of his shaft one last time, and proceeded to lift him away from her body, gingerly placing him on the ground by a waiting Drone, who grasped his body beneath his shoulders loosely, just enough to keep him stable, still a little shaky on his legs. A few groans would leave his mouth, and Marcus would wipe his brow, having worked up a sweat. He looked up to her, and a sheepish smile crossed his lips.

"So... I guess this is it for now?" he said. She would nod affirmingly, smiling warmly the entire time. "But not forever, right?"

She would nod again, but she gestured to the other humans around the cave, bound and unconscious in cocoons. She brought her four arms into her body as though she were embracing someone. He thought he divined her meaning; she was exclusive to no single individual.

"Yeah... yeah, I know, you like everyone, right?"

She nodded in confirmation, but reached down to stroke his chin gently in her fingertips, crooning softly.

He felt a pang of jealousy cross his mind, but he did his best to suppress it; if she'd told the truth, in her abstract way, then what she did with him wasn't special to him alone. That being said, if that was the kind of love and affection she showered on everyone, it didn't seem so bad; that was more passion and intimacy a lot of humans showed to their significant others. Besides, she wasn't entirely human either, and they clearly didn't have a thing for monogamous pairings.

Still, he'd have to get used to it, but feeling the drone's hands slowly slip around to his chest, and feeling her lips to his ear, gently nibbling on the top arc, he figured that he would definitely get experienced soon enough, a shivering sigh leaving his lips.

"Well... bye... I guess," he said, a small amount of regret in his tone. The Queen would cock her head and smile sympathetically, before gesturing with a wave of her hand that it was time for him to depart. He would nod and gulp nervously, before the drone that had embraced him gently picked him up, and turned around, making for one of the passages leading into the chamber.

Marcus would try and look over her shoulder to see 'his' Queen, and saw her waving in farewell, before one of those burly aliens brought another naked human to her. Her attention was brought to the squirming man, as hostile it seemed as Marcus had been. Immediately, she brought the man into that disarming embrace, and crooned softly. But, just before Marcus lost sight of her, the Queen would look up once more his way, and blow him a kiss with her lips. Then, a bend in the passage blocked his view, and he was alone with the drone that carried him carefully.

That jealousy bubbled up again, knowing she was about to make love to another man, but an odd smile crossed his lips, because Marcus knew that man was in for a fantastic time.

"Have fun, you lucky S.O.B.," he said to himself with a chuckle, prompting his keeper to shoot him a quizzical look. He took a moment to thank whatever divine entity or messed up evolutionary path gave these things emotive mouths, or he would've had a harder time gauging what they thought. She would shrug, and return to carrying him through the labyrinthine tunnels that made up the hive.

As they continued, Marcus would spot a most unusual sight... a human female, wearing casual clothes, looking longingly up at another xenomorph drone with desire etched onto her face. The creature slowly and sensuously embraced the woman, who effectively melted as the chitinous arms snaked around her body, until their lips messed in a deep kiss, the alien's tail wrapping around the human's hips and tugging her close to the xenomorph.

What struck Marcus as odd was the fact she was wearing clothes... he was certain most, if not all of the captured humans, were brought down here and stripped naked, so the presence of a woman willingly giving herself up to an alien in clothing perhaps suggested she'd either discovered this place, discovered what the aliens were up to, and decided she wanted to get in on the action for her own lecherous reasons... or she'd already been captured, enamoured, and returned... and came back for more.