Xenophilia - Marcus - Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He returned the affection, remaining together until he broke away, and pulled himself from her sex, his cock slimy with her fluids and his seed. He winced a little at the mess, though admittedly, he couldn't deny enjoying the sight of cum and pussy juices dripping from her sopping sex. She splayed her labia apart with her fingers as she had done before, making a show of her great cream pie.

It was enough to keep some life in his semi-flaccid cock, twitching a little as he watched the display. But he couldn't go for another round, still breathing heavier than usual, and as much as he liked the sex, he didn't want to do it his every waking minute. She seemed to understand that, moving her hands away after a little bit and clenching her muscles in her depths, cutting off the flow of cum and fluids. Marcus raised an eyebrow.

"Impressive," he said, looking to her smirking face. "You could choke a dick to death with that."

She chuckled in her alien way, and slipped off the crate, sauntering over to the door that led deeper into the colony. Marcus would shakily hobble over to the locker he'd been rummaging through before, his legs feeling like jelly after that little session. Using a random cloth -- probably meant for rubbing grease off hands -- to give his penis a quick clean, he would proceed to dress himself. The clothes were slightly loose, more stretched than he'd realised, but they would do. From there, he would make his way to the door, the xenomorph lady moving to one side as Marcus opened the door, sighing out with some trepidation as he prepared to return to his quarters.

He would take a few steps before pausing, turning around to see the alien smiling sympathetically at him, not venturing past the door.

"Ah, I see... time to part ways?" he said. She would nod, but proceed to rub his cheek with her hand, making similar gestures as the Queen had done. He smiled. "Yeah, I'll see you... or one of your sisters, I guess, soon."

Her smile widened and turned a little devious, before she grasped the sides of his face and brought him in for a deep kiss. He melted into the lip lock, feeling her tongue explore his mouth briefly before they had to part, leaving him feeling a pang of remorse. He loved those kisses.

"Seeya around," he said.

She would smile, and with a kissing motion as a final parting gesture, she would turn around, and disappear into a vent in the ceiling, the sounds of her scuttling through the ducting showing she was moving to another part of the colony. He nonetheless smiled, knowing she wasn't going far... and that there were probably a few of her siblings running about the colony still. He turned around, and began walking down the corridor, folding his arms behind his head and whistling to himself.

"If I find Darius, I'm gonna have to buy the son of a bitch a drink," he joked. This was the start of a wonderful thing, he thought to himself.