Xenophilia - Melissa Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"'Holy shit' what? What happened? Is he alright?" Carton asked.

"Damn, man... they just went all in for that guy," another unknown man spoke.

"They... saved his life," another woman would add. "Just... saved his life like nothing else mattered."

"I ain't ever seen anything like that," yet another woman would say.

"That was... almost beautiful," Tahlia remarked, her voice hitching ever so slightly.

Melissa said nothing. But internally, many doubts, and many fears and cynical expectations of death and murder were fading away. It would be entirely too illogical -- as far as Melissa could understand -- to go to such lengths to rescue one of their captives if they were just going to kill them once their use was finished.

It kindled a dimming emotion in Melissa, if for an entirely different reason; hope. Though now, it was a hope that things might turn out alright with these creatures, instead of with her rescue from them. It was a most perplexing thought to have, but Melissa was starting to see something in these aliens, despite their predatory flaws.

Her thoughts would be abruptly interrupted by a wave of stimulation that completely filled her body with a warm haze, as though a floodgate of hormones had been opened. Her face flushed, and her eyelids drooped a little, a groan leaving her lips as she felt her womanhood begin to wet itself, a mild arousal overcoming her.

'What the hell...?' she thought. Why was this happening, especially after such an intense spectacle?

And then she felt something in her womb contort her flesh, her belly rippling within, churning softly. She groaned again, and panted quietly.

Carton had noticed this, and looked to her with concern.

"Uh, are you okay? Melissa?" he asked.

He wasn't the only one that had noticed; a few of the aliens, now over their stress, eyed Melissa with increasing levels of excitement, until one in particular made its way over to her; the one whose eggs were now churning in her belly. It licked its lips and smiled, and pressed itself against Melissa's body, crooning softly. It nuzzled into the crook of her neck and kissed it softly, a hand reaching down to caress her swollen, churning belly. Melissa groaned again, and panted; there was a moderate amount of pain, but for the most part, it was just a warm, pleasant stimulation radiating from her uterus.

She could only think of one reason for it; she was ready to give birth. How, she didn't entirely know, humans weren't exactly evolved to be impregnated with eggs. All she knew was that it was happening, in a far shorter period of time than any human pregnancy, a matter of days, or maybe even hours, compared to a typical 9-month term. She wasn't sure what to expect, but the ever-intensifying roiling in her gut led her to conclude that the eggs that were laid inside of her were hatching. Now, all that she could do was wait to see if the critters within them would eat their way out, or take the less horrific route.

When she felt something worming against her cervix, pushing with single-minded determination, she knew she had her answer. All manner of emotions swirled around in her mind, her thoughts sent topsy turvy by the sudden intense surge of hormones. Melissa had never been pregnant before, never had a child... she had no idea what to expect, or if birthing these aliens would be even remotely similar to giving birth to a human child.

One thing she believed she was sure of was that human babies weren't as 'active' in trying to escape the womb as much as whatever was now squeezing through her cervix. She grit her teeth and groaned almost painfully. Contractions wracked her loins, aiding the spawn along as it slithered along her birth canal, undulating back and forth with very serpentine motions.

This was beyond any expectations she had, and she wasn't sure what to think now; giving birth was supposed to be an almost agonising experience, but she had yet to scream, the pain nowhere near as great as she had heard described. If anything, it felt very uncomfortable, and very unnerving, but at the same time, just a little bit euphoric, the hormones rushing through her system seemingly keeping her in a state like a pleasant high. She began to pant quietly, her face flushed, all whilst her alien mate caressed her belly, gazing at the rather unsettling bulging and contortions of her skin with a delighted expression.

Soon enough, the first creature was worming its way past her entrance... it was a strange sight, thick and admittedly phallic in appearance, but nowhere near as wide as a baby would be. It wriggled from side to side, trying to crawl free of her womanhood, until it popped free and fell on the floor with a wet slap. It wormed about, seemingly unharmed and unphased by the impact.

Melissa grimaced a little; it was an ugly thing, a vaguely humanoid face and head like a greatly downscaled version of the creature standing by her side, whilst its long, slimy body appeared to have only the vaguest of formations of limbs, fused against its sinuous body. It lacked any other humanoid features other than the small face, distinctly reminding Melissa of an insect larva.

Despite its appearance, it had no difficulty getting around, alternating between a worm-like method of locomotion, or slithering like a snake, slipping across the resin-coated floor with ease. The alien next to Melissa watched with a joyous smile, and hissed softly in delight. It would bend over to pick the thing up with ginger care, cradling the foot-and-a-half long organism. It wriggled about as if in protest, quiet hisses leaving its mouth, almost indignant. The alien only widened its smile, and brought it higher for Melissa to see.

She winced slightly at the ugly sight, but for all its unpleasant traits... she couldn't be disgusted with it; it was clearly the infant stage for these creatures, and they certainly grew up to be something far more dangerously alluring, Melissa had to admit. The alien chittered quietly to itself, before moving to place the creature back down on the ground. It leapt from the female creature's palm, and made its way without delay across the floor. Other aliens present would go about their lurid activities, but not without casting affectionate glances towards the larva, giving it the assistance or the wide berth it required, until it disappeared down a passageway, seemingly fully aware of where it wanted to go.

By that time, the second creature was already worming its way out of her entrance, the rest roiling about in her womb, hatching from their eggs and agitated by the activity of their first siblings. It felt like she was incredibly nauseous, her stomach unable to remain settled, but it was a tempered sensation, that mild, hazy warmth keeping things from being too unpleasant to experience.

"This... is fucking... ugh..." Melissa groaned, inhaling a deep breath through her upper jaw's teeth, biting her lower lip and tilting her head back. These larvae were certainly determined and driven, forcing their way through her cervix and along her canal with relatively little effort on their part, her vagina now thoroughly lubricated with a slimy, transparent discharge, most likely from the hatched eggs. It smelled odd, not repugnant, but not quite as aromatic as some of their other scents.

Throughout this entire experience, those that could see her watched on with a varying range of emotions and expressions, from horror, to disgust, to intrigue, curiosity, and awkwardness and embarrassment. For Melissa, she could only feel indignant and embarrassed upon remembering she was not alone with these creatures; it was not their eyeless stares that bothered her, she'd actually come to tolerate their lecherous fixations.

She let out a large grunt as the second larva plopped free from her womanhood, and soon, they would begin making their way out of her depths one by one, falling to the ground at numerous angles, and never showing any signs of injury, sturdy little things as they were.

After ten minutes of continuous bulging and stretching of her innards, during which her groans and pants had steadily grown louder and more frequent, and during which there was a constant clear, gooey ooze from her nether folds, the final larva began chattering indignantly away as it made its way out of the chamber, heading to wherever the rest of them had so single-mindedly made for, leaving Melissa exhausted and thoroughly confused, her mind all too chaotic with the different hormones and emotions that clashed with each other. She felt lightheaded, and light in body as well, her bloated gut now flat once more, if a little saggy.

She had no idea how they had developed so fast, but she didn't care at this stage. She just wanted to go to sleep. But the alien that had stayed by her side, caressing her stomach and encouraging its offspring, had other plans. It turned to Melissa with a lustful, loving smile on its lips, and began suckling gently at her neck, one hand moving up to the opposite side of her head and sliding the palm against her skull and the fingers through her hair along her scalp. It trailed its sensuous kisses and sloppy licks up her neck, along her lower jaw and up to her lips, forcing a deep, loving and erotic kiss.

Melissa groaned in her chagrin, in no mood and having no energy left for more debauchery. But she couldn't tell the alien that, and even if she could, she doubted she'd be able to change its mind; they lived for more than just sex, they lived for pleasure, lust and eroticism in all its forms. But her mind returned to the scene only moments earlier, the frantic efforts to save a man's life they should, by all rights, have no regard for. More than lust, it seemed they lived for some twisted sense of family or kinship.

The creature's kiss deepened, and she felt its inner jaw slide into her mouth, slimy and slick, thrusting just a little as its muscle played down her gullet, teasing her and causing her eyes to roll backwards, gagging a little. It pressed its body close to her own, breasts squashing to hers and slowly rubbed itself to her form in an erotic manner. This continued for an uncertain amount of time, its efforts slow and reserved, savouring the proximity and the intimacy.

When it broke the kiss, Melissa had to gasp for air; it had been the longest kiss she'd ever had in her life, but unlike the more assertive, energetic lip-locks they seemed to enjoy, this one was much more paced and slow, perhaps its way of expressing a different emotion. She wasn't sure how to respond to it, her opinion of them still far too fragmented to come to any conclusions.

Until, it ripped its sharp fingertips into her resin cocoon, and began to tear away the material in large chunks, slowly unbinding Melissa's limbs at first, her arms flopping loosely free from the contoured depression shaped just for her from the once-spongy base of the cocoon. Her body fell forward next when the alien removed the restraining braces that framed her bust and her belly, and soon, she fell weakly into the creature's embrace, pulling her face into its bosom and affectionately stroking the back of her head.

Melissa blinked slowly. Why had it freed her from her cocoon? Was her job done? Was she now going to be disposed of? Killed?

'What is it going to do?' she thought. The questions were many, the answers were few, though she gradually dismissed the expectations of death from the affections the alien was giving to her, using its tail to pull her waist in close to it. Its chest was so soft, so smooth, Melissa thought she could've almost fallen asleep on its mounds in her tired state.

She wouldn't be given the opportunity, as the creature suddenly slung her over its back, its tubular protrusions folding downwards to make it easier to carry Melissa. A surge of adrenalin pulled her from the sleepy stupor she'd found herself in, as uncertainty filled her mind once more. The creature then made for the end of the chamber, where a bend into a side passage was now visible.

The two of them would pass by other shocked and surprised colonists -- at least those not busy being stimulated by their alien keepers -- and presumably past the woman known as Tahlia, a young, red-haired woman with a petite frame and a belly as gravid as Melissa's own had been, happily kissing with an alien mate of her own, before she caught sight of Melissa and broke the kiss.

"Hey, why is she being let go?" she asked in confusion, and perhaps a bit of envy. The alien carrying Melissa would turn to Thalia and smirk, licking its lips and slightly jerking its head towards the still cocooned woman, the alien by Thalia's side chittering quietly and making a gesture with its hands, one Melissa could only describe as 'be patient'.

This seemed to please Thalia, the woman's lips breaking into a smile, before they were sealed against the other alien's own, the kiss restarted and deepened. With that short exchange over, the alien carrying Melissa brought her forth from the chamber, ducking and weaving to avoid banging Melissa's head against some of the unusual protrusions the resin formations created. She had no idea where it was taking her, but she didn't think it was to an untimely end, not with how carefully it carried her.

They passed by other chambers, where Melissa could see other groups of colonists imprisoned, some in the middle of copulation with their alien captors, others being subjected to the debased experiences of the large eggs the aliens carried around, and some others being imprisoned in fresh cocoons... yet there were also depressions in the walls, signs of cocoons that had been torn down, its occupant long disappeared. She wondered if her fate would be the same as theirs, for better or worse.

But what shocked Melissa was when she passed through a particular passage, her alien mate carrying her through without stopping... and inside this tunnel, humans and aliens laid with one another... and nobody seemed to be an unwilling participant, moans echoing through the air as they embraced each other closely; she would see the face of one woman, on her hands and knees and being mounted by a lustful alien bowed low over her body; Melissa realised with a start that she recognised the face, having seen the woman on posters and alerts some time ago, as a missing person.

There was only pleasure and delight etched on her face, but most importantly, she didn't seem at all broken or brainwashed.

"More... deeper... fuck yes..." the woman moaned, the alien atop her only hissing in devious compliance, thrusting with greater vigour and causing the woman to cry out.

Similar scenes were happening around the place, including a man thrusting his penis between the breasts of an alien, using its hands to squeeze its mounds tightly around his shaft, and giving the tip teasing licks. Some were restrained in resin, but they seemed entirely happy to be where they were, as though they had volunteered for it, like some sort of twisted BDSM.

There were only about a dozen or so humans in the chamber, but they seemed entirely happy, as did the aliens partnering with them, the orgy clearly not for reproductive purposes. But they did not stop there, the alien carrying Melissa had other ideas.

They left the chamber, and entered a confusing labyrinth of rather tight passage ways, reminiscent of an ant's nest. The alien seemed to have no issue navigating, making turns with assured confidence. Melissa then found herself in a narrow shaft, almost vertical, and its surfaces noticeably lacking the typical resin she'd come to expect from these aliens' domain, and far too smooth.

Then she realised that the shaft had not been made by the aliens, but drilled by humans, likely looking to expand subterranean structures to improve facilities... and giving the aliens a direct, easy way into Victor's Post. Sure enough, after some precarious, nerve-racking climbing, during which the alien had wrapped its tail around Melissa's body and its own to keep her secure, they emerged into a large shed of sorts, one of the construction domes they had erected to give workers a comfortable and relatively safe environment to build facilities. This one was likely going to be a geothermal plant housing, the shaft just barely started; completed, it would stretch several kilometres beneath the crust to draw energy from the Mantle's heat.

Right now, it was a front door to the aliens' hive. Melissa was then placed down on the floor, wobbly at first from spending so much time bound and restrained, but the alien kept her stable. She turned to it, noticing its warm, devious smile.

"U-Uh... thanks..." she muttered, not sure what else to say. It simply reached up and gently raked its fingers through her hair with an affectionate touch, gently patting her naked rump with its tail. It hissed and growled softly, and then motioned towards the door, leading to one of the temporary corridors that connected the main colony structures to this construction dome. Melissa complied, and sat down with her back against the cold metal, tucking her limbs up in order to keep herself warm, shivering in the cool air of the room.

The alien would then caress her cheek, and proceed to disappear down the drill shaft, the actual drill that made it noticeably absent. Alone in the room, Melissa had time to contemplate things; it had brought her back to this place, and for what? Why did it do this?

'What am I going to do now?' she thought to herself.

Suddenly, the door behind her began to open, and she stumbled forward with a startle, covering her bust and her nethers -- which she had never noticed until now, had been shaven clean -- panic coursing through her system once more.

A woman would enter, her hair speckled with grey streaks, and her face just starting to show the signs of wrinkling. Her brown eyes were full of wisdom, but even she would raise an eyebrow upon seeing a young, naked brunette standing before her. The middle-aged woman was wearing standard engineering coveralls, common amongst the residents of Victor's Post involved in maintenance.

"Oh?" she began. "Hello there... this is a surprise."

"Y-yeah... it's a long stor—" She stopped in her tracks upon seeing a black, chitinous face loom over the other woman's shoulder, another alien standing right behind her. Melissa's eyes widened and her body paled and chilled as fear gripped her once again, despite all that happened.

"B-B-Behind..." she stammered.

The woman raised an eyebrow in confusion, and then casually looked over her shoulder to see the tall alien rearing up over her. There was no change in her expression, and she turned back to Melissa with a smirk.

"Oh, her?" she said. "Judging by the state of you, I think you're well acquainted with these lovely ladies."

She smiled, turning back to the alien to caress the creature's cheek, prompting a pleased purr from the feminine entity, the alien resting its hands on the woman's shoulders.

"They don't know how to say please... but they don't mean us any harm, I can assure you," the woman said. "Now, let's find you some clothes, missy; they're usually kind enough not to tear them up when they capture you, but sometimes accidents happen or they get a bit excited... don't they?" she finished towards the alien, prompting an even wider smirk from the creature, growling gutturally in a manner Melissa could only describe as a sort of laugh.

"Uh... okay..." Melissa murmured, her panic subsiding as curiosity and confusion took its place.

The woman laughed quietly, and placed a hand on Melissa's shoulder. "Trust me... I know it's traumatic... but they'll never harm you, and they'll love you like they know nothing else... now, come with me, we have to get the colony ready for the rest of our friends; once they've come around, these ladies will return them to the colony... though some of them stick around up here to help out, and keep the skeleton crew company~" she said with a suggestive tone, beginning to walk down the corridor with her 'friend' in tow.