Xenophilia - Melissa Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Melissa wasn't sure what to think, and wasn't ready to make any decision to move from her spot, until a set of chitinous fingers grasped her shoulders from behind, causing her to almost jump out of her skin. With a start, she looked up and saw the alien that had brought her here, smiling warmly and lustfully, like they always did. Its grip was gentle, and in a way... reassuring.

She wasn't sure why, but she believed the woman's words; this thing wasn't going to hurt her. And she was quite certain the woman spoke the truth about the creatures' love; it didn't matter who it was, they showered their captives and mates with lust and affection... though perhaps those that impregnated, or were impregnated by, their captives stuck around those individuals just a little bit more.

And with that, something clicked in Melissa's mind; all her fears, all her doubts, and all her concerns faded away, as one simple consideration remained.

'Well... I guess we'll see how things go,' she thought.

And with that, and a newfound smile, she began to follow the middle-aged woman down the passageway... Melissa's mate snaking 'her' arm beneath her shoulder loosely, and lovingly.