Xenophilia - Phoebe - Pt. 01

Story Info
A planetary colony is overrun by horny xenomorphs.
6.3k words
4.74
9.4k
13
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/01/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is part of a project to touch up and publish an older series of works I had done in the past, placing them on Literotica. There are quite a few parts, so they will seem repetitive as more are updated, and since they are not being completely revised, they will show their age. There will also be some questionable content, and due to said age, may not be presented in the most palatable manner, as much as I may have believed I did those years ago. Please keep this in mind.

* * * * *

Once upon a time, Phoebe felt calm and comfort from monitoring the various security screens of her station, seeing through the eyes of hundreds of cameras scattered all throughout the colony, able to pick out faces with the recognition software, see all that was going on in her home, catch those breaking the rules and generally be able to help maintain the order of her colony.

She liked it peaceful, and quiet, when things were going smoothly and she could just get lost in the daily flow of people through the halls her screens overlooked, not paying any real attention to what they were doing, just that they were doing things smoothly, peacefully. It was oddly relaxing to her.

Now, her cameras, what of them that remained operational, brought her only fear and horror; seeing fellow members of the CPA screaming as sharp hands dragged them into vents or flung them into the shadows, civilians snatched away and pulled where she couldn't possibly track them with the cameras, and seeing screens blackout as malfunctions or sabotage knocked them out.

Worse, switching to thermal imaging did little to reveal the nature of these creatures; they barely emitted any heat, vague flashes and silhouettes appearing as they grappled with helpless, burning white figures of humans... before something happened to them, and the humans just went limp, easy prey for the creatures, effortlessly carting them off to god knows where before they left the field of view of whatever camera she was looking through.

She'd been trained on how to coordinate the Security Agents of the CPA in the event of an attack or major incident, but she'd grown complacent. She panicked when it happened, and worse, her superiors were not conveying orders. It had been a sudden ambush, catching everyone unawares, and when they were most vulnerable, during system checks and maintenance. That's how they had avoided the motion trackers... though when they did come back online, it did nothing to improve the situation.

By then, the colony had been plunged into quiet chaos; communications had ceased, everybody dropped what they were doing as panic ensued, and they were picked off one by one, two dots on the motion tracker screens merging into one, and being taken deep into the ground, below the colony. Now, there were few dots creeping around the abandoned halls that Phoebe could conclude were humans... many more were roaming about the colony in ways and in places humans couldn't.

And all she could do was watch as the few remaining human dots on the trackers, sometimes with the odd appearance of a colonist on the security monitors, slowly dwindled and were taken away. She wanted to pick up her phone, access the PA system, and guide them to safety, but... where? The one place she thought they would be safe was not accessible to her, that place being the Weyland-Yutani laboratory. She could've guided them there and... then what? They wouldn't have been able to get inside, and they would be easy pickings.

She jumped as she heard gunshots on one of her camera screens, turning around in her chair so she could bare witness to one of the few remaining CPA agents firing his pistol wildly, any semblance of training gone in the face of the monsters that now effectively owned the colony, and she watched as he was grabbed in a blurry, dark flash, too fast for even the cameras to get a good look, dragged down a hallway where the lights had gone off, one final flash from his gun as he screamed in terror, illuminating a dark shape for a brief moment before the gun was knocked from his hand, skittering across the floor and coming to a stop against a wall, before his cries were silenced.

Phoebe sunk her face into her hands, stifling a sob. She wanted to help, but... she couldn't. She was afraid. Scared that she would give herself away, and give away those trying to make their way through the colony, no longer a place familiar to them, no longer a place that was safe. And even if she could muster the courage to speak, the PA and intercom systems were unstable as well, so there was no way that would even work. Most of the speakers were offline, the creatures seemingly disabling them wherever they could, their intelligence disturbing to Phoebe.

They behaved like animals, ambushing from the shadows and from angles people least expected an attack to come from... but they seemed to have an understanding of technology and tools, just enough to counter them and disable them. It allowed them to pass through doors that were not locked, and smash out light sources and break the speakers so they could prevent their prey from being warned in any sort of manner, before they walked straight into an ambush. She couldn't do anything, but watch... and, selfish as it was, hope she would be overlooked by these things long enough that any rescue vessel that came would be able to find her... after she warned them, of course... if she could warn them.

She rose from her seat, choking down a strained groan of frustration and fear, clenching her fists. She looked about the room she was in; several other desks and security stations filled the long, rectangular room, the nerve centre of the colony's security monitoring system. There was a similar, smaller room at the barracks for the on-site Colonial Marine squad, though she suspected they had fared no better, spying their Sergeant -- Degtaryev, she thought it was -- stalking through the halls with pistol in hand, but Phoebe had long since lost any visual contact with the woman, same with this one other marine who had managed to get into full kit... both were probably gone, or dead.

The Security room was... quiet. It was just her, the rest out getting lunch or doing errands, and running when chaos ensued. Mugs still sat on the desks, half-drunk and filled with cold, stale coffee. Papers, notebooks and PDAs remained on the tables where they'd been abandoned. The only food and drink Phoebe had being a portable mini-bar on a small cart, meant to keep those in the centre hydrated with water along with some dehydrated fruit. How long it'd last with just her here, she didn't know... but she suspected she'd be needing it... not like she'd be sharing it with anyone.

Everyone had been twitchy for a few weeks, since people started disappearing and no one knew where they had gone or how they vanished, which put pressure on the CPA since none of the cameras saw anything... despite the extensive coverage, there were still a lot of places yet to see a camera installation. The CPA was under pressure, a lot of questions were being asked, and there were no answers to them... and now, it didn't matter.

Phoebe paced back and forth, her brown hair falling down in front of her face, letting her know the hair-tie she was using had come loose. She paused, looked for it on the ground, and then decided she didn't care enough to bother; she liked her order, but tying her hair up wasn't going to make things better. She was alone, and without any options other than to wait... and hope to whatever deity existed in the universe that those things couldn't get through the door.

She walked over it, checked its locking mechanism, double-checked it, and triple-checked it, feeling like she was developing OCD there and then. She paced back and forth, grumbling to herself and wiping away non-existent sweat on her forehead, a bad habit she had when she was stressed out... and she was most certainly stressed out right now.

The woman walked over to a wall, and slumped down against it, tucking her knees up against her chest and groaning in frustration. She could do nothing, absolutely nothing, and it was eating away at her. Hell, she didn't even have a gun, the CPA not requiring her to pass any firearms training for a position as a security monitor. What was she going to do, throw mugs if they got inside?

She thumped the back of her head against the wall quietly, whimpering softly.

"What are you going to do?" she muttered to herself. "It wasn't supposed to be like this..."

She'd been here only for a few weeks, just before the first disappearances started, but she'd made herself thoroughly comfortable. She'd hoped to make enough money at this job to return home to Earth and get involved in an investment venture, and retire early.

She was only 41 years old, and with how long-lived humans were compared to around the turn of the 21st century, she was looking pretty good, as some of her colleagues had remarked, possessing barely a wrinkle on her face. But now... she wasn't sure she'd be leaving this place alive... or at all.

She sunk her face into her knees a second time, before she heard an odd sound coming from one of the monitors. Phoebe looked up with a confused expression, blinking. It sounded like... moaning? Grunting?

Curious, she rose to her feet, and slowly approached the monitor making the noise... and promptly let out a shocked gasp once she saw what was happening on the screen.

It was one of the colonists, some man unfamiliar to her, and one of those... 'things'. But it wasn't trying to slaughter him, mutilate him or tear him limb from limb. It was atop of him.

And they were having sex.

She couldn't believe her eyes, covering her mouth in shock as she witnessed this obscene sight, the creature straddling the naked man's hips and bouncing up and down atop of him with an aggressive, dominant attitude, clearly in charge over him.

The high-definition imagery of the screen allowed Phoebe to see quite a bit of detail... and revealed to her just how human the creature was. She could see it forcefully kissing the man, pinning him down with its sharp, lanky hands gripping onto his shoulders, whilst a generous set of breasts pressed against his chest.

'She' rose and fell upon his member with a rather hypnotic rolling of her hips, grinding left to right and back and forth before bouncing up and down, always changing up 'her' motions. A long, chitinous tail whipped about in the air, the bladed tip carefully kept away from the pair of them, whilst the female alien's legs pressed against the man's, who Phoebe could see was shivering quite a bit from what the alien was doing to him.

However, there was something else. The creature had the man pinned beneath it, subject to its dominant desires. But the man in question was not a helpless victim. No, he was exploring 'her' body with his own hands, caressing the alien's body and taking quite a handful of 'her' glutes, kneading and groping the creature's rump with unashamed abandon, and the feminine monster did not seem to mind at all.

They were embroiled in a lustful affair, and their revelry seemed mutual, even if 'she' was the dominant member of their little coupling. He didn't seem to care, kissing the alien on the lips vigorously and excitedly, his shivering body a sign of his bliss. Phoebe looked closer, and noticed that his penis -- a part of his anatomy she was rather embarrassed to be looking at in such a way -- was covered in moisture. She suspected that he'd already ejaculated, and they were still going, still caught up in their lust and still able to continue.

She was so embarrassed to be spying on this, despite all that had happened, all the fear and terror she'd felt... but she found she couldn't look away, sucked in by the most frenetic scene on the monitor before her. There was such passion, such desire from the both of them, even though it was a creature, despite its humanoid traits, that until now, Phoebe had assumed was a vicious killer.

So engrossed in the obscene show up on the monitor screen, she failed to hear a ventilation grate be carefully and quietly removed and pulled up into the ducting... only for a slender, lithe figure, dark and chitinous to descend silently from it, flipping quietly like an acrobat so that its feet, once hanging from the ceiling, dropped down towards the ground, no momentum at all in its motion, pure muscle control. It set its feet down, and let its tail trail quietly out of the open hole in the ceiling, slowly approaching the oblivious Phoebe.

The earliest she realised something was amiss was the quietest click of something against the ground... and by then, it was too late, a pair of chitinous hands reaching around from behind and grasping at her body, pulling her away from the security desk, one soft palm covering her mouth as the other wrapped around her stomach. She began to scream into the creature's palm, kicking and scrabbling against the floor as she tried to resist her captor, but it was able to overpower her easily without even putting a scratch on her body.

Her hands went up to the chitinous arm that was holding the hand to her mouth, but even that was useless, getting her nowhere at all. The creature then came to a stop, pressing its back against a wall, wrapping its tail around one of Phoebe's ankles, keeping her restrained and making sure she couldn't escape.

And then... she felt its hand slide down her stomach, fingers slipping between her thighs, and moving to rub against her crotch through her pants, slowly sliding a pair of long, pressed together fingers up and down where her vulva was beneath her clothes, pressing firm enough to feel it, but not so much the fabric chaffed. A fearful, shocked groan left the woman's mouth, muffled by the palm to her mouth as the creature continued to rub her womanhood through her clothing.

'Wh-what is it doing!?' she exclaimed internally, completely unsure of what to think until she recalled the scene she was only moments prior privy to, having forgotten about it when she was suddenly attacked. Her eyes widened as she came to the realisation that this creature's intentions were no doubt similar to the one mating with that man on the video screen.

Another groan was released into the creature's palm as it rubbed a little more firmly to her womanhood, holding her close by further coiling its tail up her leg so that it could carefully snake the appendage around her waist, keeping the bladed tip away from Phoebe's body, seemingly taking care not to harm her. Once it had done so, the hand left the woman's mouth, sliding downwards with an almost sensuous caress. Phoebe gasped as her mouth was freed, whining and gritting her teeth.

"Please... stoooaaah..." she tried to plead, but her words were twisted into a groan as the creature groped one of her breasts, gently squeezing the woman's mound with careful clenches of its fingers, whilst teasing her nethers through her clothes. A shudder ran up her spine, her body beginning to respond to the stimulation.

Her nipples erected beneath her uniform, a blush spreading across her face. She'd stopped struggling for the most part, fearful of reprisal, though the creature did not seem interested in harming her as much as molesting her, especially when she felt its fingers slide up her crotch only to slip beneath her pants.

She felt those sharp fingertips carefully slide down her crotch and beneath her underpants, each of the long digits sliding across her labia, rubbing them carefully, lifting up and easing the pressure whenever it felt Phoebe shudder or jolt in reflex or in defiance, trying not to harm her, though Phoebe was not aware of that.

It began to push its fingers gently between her nether folds, and slowly rub them from side to side between her labia, against the pink flesh of her womanhood. Another gasp left Phoebe's lips, her blush burning on her face, whilst the alien continued to knead and grope her breasts. She didn't properly resist as she still didn't know what to think, and she couldn't fight back against this thing.

It was far stronger than her, but its grasp was controlled, its embrace tight but not painfully so. In fact, its paced, teasing touches gave her an opportunity to calm down, trying to stay quiet as she was molested, whilst having her eyes drawn between the fingers in her pants, and the scene still unfolding on the security camera monitor, the alien and the human still vigorously going at it whilst she was being subject to the devious whims of her own assailant.

The pair on the security monitor had switched positions now, the female alien having the man draped across her, suckling upon her own breasts whilst she gave him a handjob, milk clearly leaking past the human's lips as he 'chewed' voraciously upon the alien's mammary. It was a gentle yet dominant position, and one the man seemed entirely happy to be in.

It further confused Phoebe, wondering if she and others had been spared by these things for just this purpose... or if the goals of the aliens were always to snatch and rape humans for their own pleasure... she wasn't certain, though she couldn't stop her body growing warmer by the moment from the actions of the creature, curling its fingertips a little so its sharp digits ever so gently scraped against the pink flesh between her labia.

The hand that had been groping her breasts -- which she was still uselessly clinging to -- began to slide down her body, until it was able to slip beneath her shirt, allowing it to graze up her torso yet again, until it once more came to her breasts.

The hand tugged down her bra, letting both of her breasts bounce free from the confines of the undergarment, still held in by her shirt, though now it constantly bulged and shifted with the shape of a chitinous, alien hand moving about beneath the material, fondling her breasts in turn, one at a time, gently circling her areola with a sharp fingertip, applying only a ticklish amount of pressure. The sharp claws of its hands allowed it to apply rather striking sensation, much to her dismay, causing her body to shudder in reflex, not from pain, but pleasure. The alien was careful, it knew what to do to make her body heat up with arousal, and it seemingly knew how fragile it was.

Phoebe was slowly becoming aware of this, slowly coming to the realisation that it had no immediate intention of hurting her... it had other designs for her. She groaned, feeling the fingers in her pants slowly and gently curl inwards, threatening to push into her depths. She started struggling a little bit more now, but again, it was hopeless. If anything, it seemed to excite the alien, the creature letting out a pleased, devious hiss into her ear, before letting its tongue loll out of its mouth to tease the exterior of her ear.

She groaned in response, a whimper leaving her lips as the alien teased her ear with its slippery tongue, tracing the various contours of her ear whilst breathing out against the side of her head, an oddly sweet aroma filling Phoebe's nostrils as it did so. She could feel its breasts against her back, erect nipples poking her through her shirt, confirming to the woman that it was indeed female like the alien on the security screen, and like the alien on the security screen, it seemed most interested in carnal communion with her... but its current efforts were not instinctual. It wasn't being driven by baser thoughts to breed or mate... it was doing this because it wanted to.

Why else was it being so slow, so careful? Why else would it tease her like this? The creature wanted her to moan, to whimper and squirm for it, evidenced by the raspy chittering that sounded almost like it was trying to giggle, and deviously at that. It gently squeezed her midsection with its tail, not enough to hurt, but enough to cause a breath to hitch in Phoebe's throat, all as its efforts grew more and more aggressive, more and more lustful.

12