Xenophilia - Phoebe - Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It fondled her breasts with a greater vigour now, and finally began to push its digits into her depths, stretching open her walls and causing the girl to moan in pleasure, panting softly in response. She didn't want this to feel good, and she knew it was just her bodily reaction to the stimulation... but it was doing more than just attacking her genitals. It was teasing her, not just with its fingers, but with its mouth, its tongue, its tail, and the way it tugged her into the thing's bust.

She began to squirm again, simply out of reflex, and it only tugged her more firmly into the creature's embrace, chittering again in that devious way, all as she felt it gently clasp the top arc of her ear between its teeth, ever so gently nibbling upon the cartilage organ, whilst its lips suckled to the skin, tongue continuing to worm past its mouth to tease at the outer entrance of her ear. More groaning whimpers left Phoebe, feeling both violated and more and more genuinely aroused, simply because of how effectively it teased her. It could hold her in place and limit her struggling enough without hurting her, leaving it free to tease and torment the woman with pleasant, precise touches.

It knew how to tantalise the human body, evident in how it constantly switched up technique, going from kneading her breasts, to gently swirling a single fingertip around one of her areolae, gently flicking the nipple, whilst beginning to push its fingers in and out of her sex, the orientation of its hand allowing its thumb to similarly rub against her clitoris. A spike of pleasure shot up her spine in response, Phoebe as sensitive as any human down there. More whines left her lips, and this only seemed to encourage the alien further.

It began to pump its digits more vigorously now, pushing up and outwards against her walls, towards her stomach, putting pressure on a nerve that sent excitement throughout the female's body. More fluids began to seep from her depths as her arousal increased in potency, the alien more and more efficiently stimulating her sensitive folds. Phoebe continued to whimper, all she could hear being the lecherous, quiet slurping in her ear as the creature suckled upon it, though that changed soon when it released her ear and slowly slid its lips and tongue down the side of her head, until it had angled its own cranium to let it suckle and kiss at the girl's neck.

It gently bit down upon her skin, causing her to gasp out, before clenching her eyes shut and gritting her teeth, trying to stifle any sounds of pleasure, now that its fingers were working more vigorously inside her depths... but all was hopeless, Phoebe trying so hard to resist what was coming, but failing in the end as she began to shudder and spurt fluids, her entire body convulsing in orgasm, her body too sensitive for her to resist this for too long.

She cried out into the room, thrashing in the alien's embrace as it continued to pump its digits into her depths, prolonging her climax almost painfully, the alien wishing to instil as much pleasure into her as possible. Her convulsions continued, until, even with the alien's assistance to prolong it, she finally calmed down from her climax, her body's shivering similarly slowing until she was simply heaving with quickened breath, trying to regain the stamina lost from such an intense climax.

It seemed to be gracious enough to give her that sort of opportunity, letting her calm down and regain her breath, though the afterglow still left a buzz in her mind, hormones racing about her system, even as the alien continued to nuzzle and kiss into her neck almost affectionately. Again, she whined, feeling humiliated by this event, and feeling uncomfortable in her pants, now soaked through by the fluids she had released as she was being fingered by the creature.

"Please... let me go..." she pleaded, but once again, her pleas fell on deaf ears, the alien instead beginning to reposition itself. It released her midsection momentarily, before its arms slid up to grasp at her wrists, whereupon she found them being bound by its tail, and held up over her head carefully, the alien slipping out from behind Phoebe so that it could press the woman against the wall. It then proceeded to crouch beneath her, slipping somewhat awkwardly between the woman's thighs, having to angle itself oddly to compensate for its increased height over her.

But once it was in a position it found comfortable enough, it wrapped its hands around her knees, and slowly slid its palms and fingers up Phoebe's outer thighs, its touch sensuous and devious, until they came to rest upon her hips, moving to tug her pants downwards, shifting her legs about with its hands so it could pull the garments free from her legs, tossing them aside unceremoniously, leaving her shoes on but completely naked from the waist down, slowly bringing its hands back to her hips once more.

From there, it brought its face to her groin... and slowly unfurled its tongue out against the woman's sex, slowly sliding the muscle from one tip of Phoebe's gash to the other, gently flicking its muscle off of her clitoris, causing another spike of pleasure to shoot up her body.

Phoebe whined and cried out as the creature repeatedly lapped at her slit, pressing the broad face of its muscle between her folds, dragging its tongue up and down and letting the tip graze between the female's nether folds. It made Phoebe shudder potently, still sensitive from her climax, tugging at her bonds. The tail did not give, as expected, the chitinous, segmented appendage far stronger than its sinuous appearance implied. It kept her wrists bound tightly together, and ensured the woman was not able to escape.

At least the tail's hold on her was not so tight that it hurt... it was just too strong to make use of what leverage she had, and she didn't really know anything about escaping from such restraints. She was just supposed to monitor the security cameras, her self-defence training limited, and what she did know clearly failed her, unable to think with any clarity as she was grabbed. Now, she was this thing's plaything, and it wasn't going to stop any moment soon.

It was being slow at first, gently lapping its tongue to her gash, every now and then bringing its lips to the woman's crotch to kiss her slit, the alien's lips wet and slippery, much like its tongue. She continued to try and ignore the stimulation she was feeling, but the alien knew the human body, letting its tongue worm its way up to her clitoris and slowly circle the base of the nub and rubbing the tip of its tongue over the top of her button, sending powerful spikes of delight up her spine.

She clenched her fists tightly, whilst trying to resist in her mind, if unable to do so physically... though it felt as though she wasn't having any success, the precise actions of its tongue targeting her every sensitive spot, made even more so by her recent orgasm. She tugged against the tail, and it tightened just a little and tugged her arms back upwards before relaxing ever so slightly, only doing what was needed to keep her restrained, nothing more. The blush across her cheeks burned as hotly as ever, and her lower lip quavered as an added sign of the stimulation in her depths.

'It... ugh, I can't stop it... so hot...' she lamented, a pant leaving her lips as her willpower was slowly broken down by the alien female, curling its tongue up and down the girl's gash and pushing its muscle firmly to her vulva. Phoebe couldn't stop the shivers the alien's efforts brought, and that only made the feeling of its tongue to her vulva all the more intense, as though its tongue was thrumming to her flesh. More whines left her lips, and that only made the creature growl in appreciation, clearly enjoying the way Phoebe squirmed and resisted.

It began to more rapidly lap at her sex now, before bringing its mouth to her vulva and sealing its lips tightly to her crotch, able to do so despite the neatly trimmed bush of pubic hair she had. The creature began to suckle upon her crotch, working its jaw up and down as it practically drank down her fluids, all whilst its tongue repeatedly darted in and out past its lower lip, rubbing against the Phoebe's clitoris each time, accompanied by a small pang of pleasure that shocked the human's body.

She continued to squirm, though this time, her thrashing was quite involuntary, reflexive reactions to the wicked pleasure she was now receiving. Its darting tongue began to alternate between slipping past its lip to prod and rub against her clit, to pumping in and out of the human's entrance, pushing into her walls, before opting to plunge its tongue completely into her depths, pushing it a little deeper each time, whilst swirling the muscle around in a circular fashion, tracing Phoebe's contours with the inhuman dexterity its tongue seemingly possessed. She began to squeal and whimper, sweat starting to bead across her forehead.

Its tongue also proved longer than any human's, reaching deeper than Phoebe could've predicted, causing her eyes to shoot open upon feeling the muscle rubbing and grazing at her cervix, deep in her depths... and more of its tongue continued to unfurl into her depths, bunching up and stretching her out, forcing the alien to begin coiling its tongue up like a spring, and in doing so, further stretch her walls, whilst beginning to twist its muscle like a drill, the tip swirling at her cervix.

The alien expanded the helix and then contracted, pushing out her walls and letting them shrink, and it did this repeatedly, much to her dismay. She couldn't even stop the alien by trying to squeeze down on her walls, the tongue able to resist the contractions of her depths with minimal effort, the strength of its muscle more than a little impressive, to say the least... though, it did not come as any surprise now, given how strong the alien was everywhere else.

Feeling the coiled spring of its tongue twisting about in her depths, the slippery flesh gliding across Phoebe's walls and tugging on her contours as it continued to drill the tip at her cervix, eliciting numerous shudders to race up and down the girl's spine, tingling like electricity was being applied to her nervous system. She groaned and panted loudly now, unable to keep herself quiet.

It was just impossible, the alien's efforts making it too hard to keep her mouth shut. Her body was hot, burning with pleasure and arousal, and the profuse amounts of fluids that her sex began to produce was a testament to that. The alien greedily gulped these fluids down without any sort of care, drinking her liquid arousal like it was some fine concoction, its tongue helping to shovel the fluids down its gullet.

It began to twist its lips from side to side against the woman's vulva, teeth ever so gently grazing at her labia, causing Phoebe to twitch repeatedly, her eyes starting to roll backwards into her skull... especially when the alien's spring-shaped tongue suddenly discarded such a shape and began to writhe and spasm about in her depths chaotically, the tip tracing along her walls and contours in one area, the various curls and folds of its muscle pressing against her flesh in others, putting pressure on her nerves and stirring up her insides.

It did not take long before Phoebe was convulsing for a second time, an orgasm wracking her form with the same potency the first one had, sending electric shivers up and down her spine, something she could hardly resist. But that didn't stop the alien; it gave Phoebe a moment to rest, to pant and regain her thoughts, the human wondering when this was going to end.

But her train of thought was swiftly derailed when she felt something else push into her sex, stretching her a little bit more than its tongue did, something rigid and slimy. She couldn't be too certain, but Phoebe thought its tongue originated from whatever this new organ was, which pushed deeper and deeper into her depths, until it pressed against her cervix.

Whatever it was, it felt like a set of dull teeth were pricking against the entrance to her womb, gently twitching what felt like a pair of jaws. She could feel its tongue slowly retreating into whatever this organ was, until it was all that occupied her tunnel... before it began to piston, slowly pumping in and out of the girl's depths, tongue every now and then emerging from its tip to trace her walls whenever it retreated, and recoiling whenever it pushed back to her cervix.

Externally, the alien continued to twist its mouth against her vulva, and this caused the rigid length in her pussy to do the same, twisting, tugging and rubbing to her folds and walls, her flesh quivering as the sensitivity from her previous orgasm persisted. It made her cry out short and sharply, gasping loudly and starting to sweat everywhere, her shirt clinging to her body and droplets of her perspiration starting to trickle down the sides of her face.

She could hardly think, her body too hot with the flame of the alien's pleasure to be able to string any coherent thoughts together. What came from her mouth was a series of garbled gasps and groans of pleasure, though there was still some clarity to her mind, knowing that she was crashing towards a third orgasm, and at quite a pace to boot.

She wasn't going to be resisting this one, as it pumped its strange organ back and forth in her depths, vigorously teasing her until she could bear no more. It was picking up speed as well, gently bumping against her cervix with each upward thrust, until, after only a few moments, Phoebe began to orgasm once more, squealing in ecstasy and shuddering above the alien, her eyes rolling into the back of her head, the creature gulping down what fluids flowed from her depths.

Again, it stopped to give her a chance to calm down from her climax... though this time, it seemed to be satisfied with the amount of pleasure it had given her, and with a hiss that vibrated pleasantly to Phoebe's vulva, causing the girl to groan, it pulled its organ from her sex, and then its lips from her vulva altogether, smacking its lips together like it had finished a particularly pleasant meal.

Phoebe effectively collapsed at this point, her legs buckling and her body going limp, held up only by the alien's tail wrapped around her wrists, and its hands to her hips. But she was placed on the ground all the same, the creature slowly lowering her body to the ground and letting her rest against the wall. Whereupon the alien gently draped itself over Phoebe's body, pulling her into a gentle embrace and pushing its bust against her own, nuzzling into her neck, prompting the woman to groan in resistance. She didn't know what to think now, being given this affection after the thing raped her.

But she paused to consider something for a moment; everything it had done brought Phoebe pleasure, but if it was anything like a human, what it had done would not have been physically pleasurable for itself. It derived its pleasure from the stimulation it imparted to Phoebe, and from the acts themselves, rather than how they felt... at least, that's what Phoebe considered, too tired and too fearful to really consider it further.

She instead glanced to the security screen, where she saw the man and the alien, still together, though now no longer amidst the throes of sexual euphoria. Instead, they were in each other's embrace, seemingly sleeping and enjoying the intimacy, judging by the smiles on both their faces, the security camera having zoomed in on their faces automatically to provide information on the individuals being scanned... no results coming up for the alien. But that didn't matter to Phoebe. What mattered was they seemed... content. Happy in each other's embrace.

And she wondered if the alien currently pressed up against her was doing this out of some twisted sense of desire and affection. And if they were really dangerous at all...

12