Xenophilia - Simon - Pt. 01

Story Info
A planetary colony is overrun by horny xenomorphs.
6.6k words
4.68
10.7k
11
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/19/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Xenophilia -- Simon -- Part 1

---

This is part of a project to touch up and publish an older series of works I had done in the past, placing them on Literotica. There are quite a few parts, so they will seem repetitive as more are updated, and since they are not being completely revised, they will show their age. There will also be some questionable content, and due to said age, may not be presented in the most palatable manner, as much as I may have believed I did those years ago. Please keep this in mind.

---

It had all gone to shit.

First disappearances, then reports of damaged equipment, and now... aliens flooding the colony and snatching people left and right. And here was Simon, stuck in the showers, hoping he wouldn't be caught and murdered by them. He slumped against a wall, sitting upon a bench, groaning and running his hands down his face, lamenting his situation. He'd only just turned nineteen, after proving himself a bright little light when it came to software management and encoding. He'd managed to score a position at Victor's Post to help run the automated systems and the colony's intranet, as well as provide a small amount of assistance to those maintaining the 'dumb' Androids. All in hopes of earning a nice fat lump of cash, and most of all, impress the ladies back home, and finally get laid.

The way things were going right now, he was probably going to die a virgin. He'd barricaded himself inside the showers, tipping over several lockers in front of the two doors that allowed access to the block, hoping that if he kept a low profile, the creatures wouldn't find him. He also chose the showers because, as far as he knew, there were no large vents that connected the shower block to the rest of the colony, not large enough for those things to use at least. He'd learned quickly that the creatures ambushed often from the vents, dragging their victims up into the ducts and silencing them with unsettling quietness. No screams of pain, no cracking of breaking bones, no sounds of flesh being torn or pierced. Just cries of terror and then... nothing, save for the quiet thumping and scraping as they dragged their quarry away to god knows where.

Simon slumped forward, holding his face in his hands and running his fingers through his messy, sweaty short black hair. He gripped his scalp and shuddered.

"What the fuck do I do?" he said to himself. "Can I hold out here long enough? Will they find me? Is rescue even coming? What if they just level the place from orbit?"

Numerous questions issued from his mouth, and many more bounced around inside his mind. None of them could he provide immediate answers to. He considered trying to rig a connection to the intranet from within the shower block, hoping to gain access to the comms tower relay and send out an SOS.

But the relays, though they had access to the intranet, were encrypted so that unnecessary messages couldn't be beamed into space. Even though he had some low-level access to the relays, trying to break into the relay network from a shower block would trip so many defence algorithms, it'd be next to impossible; specific access was required, and the electronic locks and the intranet intercom system present in the shower block was barely on the same level.

On the other hand, any rescue ships might assume there were no survivors, and call upon the Colonial Marines to drop a nuke from orbit. It's what he'd do. Simon was also worried any tinkering would attract attention from the aliens no doubt prowling around, looking for survivors. Simon didn't know what they were doing with the people they captured, but he had no desire to find out first hand.

He would smack his hands down onto the edge of the bench and grip it tight.

"Alright, Simon. You gotta calm down. Calm the fuck down... you're in the showers. Yeah, take a nice warm shower. They can't get to you in here. Yeah, a shower sounds nice," he said, trying to compose his racing nerves. He felt somewhat safe in taking a shower; the block was designed to keep in noise whilst regulating heat build-up from steam. He was confident that the aliens wouldn't hear the running water, nor would they see the steam; it would be pumped out too far from the actual shower block to be traceable. They're smart, but he didn't think them that smart. They seemed more like animals than sentient entities... at least he believed so.

Confident in his decision, he made his way over to one of the shower stalls, each cubicle aligned to either side of a concrete and steel pathway that separated the two rows of showers, a thin metal grate running the length of the path, the concrete angled slightly inwards to drain water into this grate so that it could be recycled elsewhere. He chose a random stall and opened the door, beginning to strip down and placing his clothes on the ground in a manner that would allow him to don them quickly if he needed to.

Once naked, he shut the stall door behind him, not for privacy but to keep the steam trapped in for a little bit longer and make it nice and toasty. He would turn the taps and calibrate the flow until the stream and the heat was just right for him. And then, he just stood there, rubbing himself down lazily to get the warm water all over his body. He didn't care about wasting water, he doubted anyone was going to yell at him for it.

As he stood there, soaking up the pleasant warmth, he'd think back on the first time he began to suspect something was thoroughly amiss at the colony. The first person to go missing was some random nobody -- not that you really could be a 'nobody' in a place with only 300-so inhabitants -- but that anyone went missing at all was unusual in of itself. And then, several more people went missing over the course of a few weeks, and then more people began to vanish at a faster rate... until the culprits decided to launch a mass raid, snatching people as fast as they could.

He knew something was wrong for a while, especially when he noticed that the WeyYu scientists had placed unusual commands into the androids, though what they were, he didn't know; they were encrypted, so their exact instructions were unclear. Whatever they were, it didn't seem like the androids were able to enact them, rounded up and likely destroyed, Simon remembered seeing through a battered camera feed of a dark shape throwing one of the dumb androids into a vault.

He sighed out, wishing things hadn't turned out like this; one of the early missing persons was this girl, Haydee, a cute inventory manager he confessed to having something of a crush on. He'd been meaning to approach her, hoping to impress her with both his technical knowledge and his paycheck, but none of that mattered now. She was probably dead, alien food no doubt. Still... he remembered the sweet smell of cinnamon that always followed her, and that shapely ass tightly contained by her coveralls...

He winced as he realised he'd inadvertently given himself a half-rigid erection, and sighed out in frustration.

"Really? Now? Of all times?" he muttered to himself. It stung him a little, partly because of how such a simple thought had aroused him, but most of all, the knowledge that he may never get out of the colony alive, and thus would never have a chance to lose his virginity.

Still, if he was going to die, he may as well take this opportunity to rub one last one out. He took his cock in hand, and began to stroke, thinking on that cute girl that gave him the hard-on in the first place. He knew it was creepy, but again, he doubted it would matter now. Simon sighed out as the arousal took him, helped by the flow of the warm water around his body.

A loud clang made him almost slip in his stall, whipping about with his erection bobbing from his crotch uncomfortably.

"The fuck?!" he spat, his fear beginning to rise. Surely, they couldn't have found a way in, the vents were too small, and the doors were barricaded. He approached the door of the stall, and slowly cracked it open, immediately spying a steel panel from the roof lying on the floor. He glanced upwards, and noticed a square hole in the ceiling... and his blood chilled despite the hot water and steam that surrounded him, when he saw chitinous fingers wrap around the edge of the new opening. A second set did the same to the opposite edge... and then, Simon saw the top of the creature's domelike skull peek out from the hole, the rest of its head obscured by the edge of the remaining panels, slowly scanning for any signs of life.

Simon suppressed a gasp, and held his breath, cursing his stupidity; the vents were too small for even a child to fit, but that didn't mean there wasn't a goddamn void space large enough in the roof. They didn't need the ventilation to get in.

'I'm a goddamn idiot... please, please don't spot me...' he prayed, just barely peeking around the edge of the door, keeping an eye on it but worried it would spy the barest sliver of him through the tiny gap. It had no eyes, but it definitely seemed to be 'looking' for someone. With bated breath, Simon waited... until it slowly pulled its head back up into the space, quietly and with somewhat creepy smoothness. He did his best to quietly release his pent up breath... until he heard banging above him, the roof panel directly above his cubicle beginning to bow under some sort of force or weight. He panicked, and opened the door, hoping to make a break for it.

His attempt to make the sharp turn into the main changing room area would see him slip on the wet concrete, tumbling to the ground as his feet flew out from underneath him. He landed on his side, fortunate not to crack the back of his skull on the ground due to sheer luck. Pain nonetheless shot up his spine, groaning as he rolled onto his back and invariably spun himself until he was parallel to the shower stalls. For a moment, he was out of it, until he saw a glimpse of the chitinous hands grasp at the edges of the hole in the ceiling, this time two thumbs wrapping around them... all as the creature lowered itself down into the shower block, looking all around... her?

For a moment, Simon forgot all about the panic as he finally got a decent look at the creature in the well lit environment, immediately spying the set of shapely breasts that hung from its chest. 'She' also possessed numerous other feminine traits; a smooth belly with a depression in the middle reminiscent of a navel, silky inner thighs leading up to a clean-shaven crotch revealing a thin slit.

Furthermore, upon looking up at 'her' 'face', he realised the creature possessed a set of supple lips, and cheeks as smooth as the rest of its skin, where it wasn't covered in chitin or textured like odd tubing. It had no other facial features above the small pit just above the lips, its nose and the upper half of its face -- or at least where they would be -- covered by a semi-translucent, smooth dome-like carapace that swept along the topside length of its elongated skull.

It lowered itself from the hole in the ceiling with rather sensuous grace, exerting seemingly no effort in holding herself up and hanging from the edges of the panelling above. Despite the lack of eyes, she would turn to 'face' him, causing him to pale, and press his hands to the ground, shuffling back ever so slightly as fear filled him... and yet, despite all this, his erection bobbed and twitched, some small amount of excitement breathed into the lecherous limb after seeing a full few of this alien's surprisingly sensuous form. He saw its tail snake down from the ceiling, tipped with a vicious blade that looked like it could've punctured steel plates, moving past her thighs and angling at him.

He closed his eyes and gulped.

'This is it... I'm going to die. I'm going to die with a fucking boner.'

He didn't even get a chance to rub one last one out either. All he had left now was to wait for the end.

He felt no blade pierce his body, or his existence suddenly cease... instead, he felt a chitinous but oddly soft touch press to his erection, and slowly begin to rub him up and down.

He shot his eyes open in surprise, and they widened further upon him seeing the alien slowly and rather sensuously stroking his cock with the sole of her foot, soft and supple compared to the chitinous surfaces that topped her foot and digits.

He looked up to her with a confused expression, and was only met with a lecherous smile, the alien licking her lips slowly. It slipped his glans between her big toe and small toe, and gently pinched his girth between the two digits, stroking him up and down, ensuring she was pressing the ball of her foot to his length as she rubbed.

His face was flushed red now, and not simply from the heat of the still running shower. His excited cock was a far more accurate sign of his newfound and highly perplexing arousal, pre dribbling from the tip and lubricating his cock as she smeared the small discharge along his skin, allowing her clenching toes to slide more luxuriously up and down his shaft. Simon began to pant, his dick twitching with each small pulse of pre that seeped from his tip. A strange, guttural chittering sound emanated from her, inhuman and yet feminine all the same... a sound he couldn't describe as anything but a devious chuckle. She was teasing him, rubbing his cock up and down with her foot.

She released his shaft from between her toes, but proceeded to grip his glans between them, grasping his tip as well as she could before rocking her clenched toes back and forth and from side to side, as well as twisting against his glans in a circular, reciprocating fashion. At the same time, she manoeuvred her other foot in close and pressed the knuckles of its toes up against his sack, gently massaging the jewels within, his scrotum feeling spongy and wrinkly from his time in the shower.

She carefully traced his shaft with her big toe, the claw-like nail that tipped it applying a tantalising, acute, almost tickling pressure, grazing the skin of his sack teasingly. He let out a pant in response, and gritted his teeth, watching the lecherous creature torment him with such erotic, expert efforts from her footwork alone. The foot that had grasped his glans left his tip, sliding the toes down the slope of his cockhead so that they could graze down along the front side of his manhood, each toe gently pressing in a little further so that they could graze the flanks as well.

Her tail had slithered back up into the roof cavity, perhaps to provide her with some stability. It didn't matter, except that it meant she wasn't murdering him, not just yet. He'd take whatever delay was granted to him... especially if something this admittedly hot was giving it to him, even if it was just a teasing footjob.

The creature hissed in amusement, tugging against his cock a little more firmly now, pinching his skin gently between her toes whenever she wasn't stroking his shaft with the ball of her foot or her sole, grazing her surprisingly silky skin upon his own throbbing member, whilst her other foot toyed and fondled his testicles, grasping them in her toes and playing with the orbs within. She licked her lips once more, grinning wickedly and lasciviously, clearly enjoying the twitches and shifts of his body. He propped himself up slightly on his elbows, his torso slightly angled now and giving him a better view of her titillating footjob.

She knew what she was doing, every touch, every gaze, every light pinch of her toes and every gentle scratch and scrape of her claws eliciting a response from the human. She dropped both feet low, letting her toes press against his sack, twisting her feet so they faced sideways, and so began to knead his scrotum with her toes and the balls of her feet, massaging and groping his testicles within with a debauched touch.

Free from the touch of her feet, his cock bobbed and twitched in the air, slick both from the warm water of the shower, and the precum that she had smeared all over his shaft and his glans, ensuring it was thoroughly lubricated by her efforts, only prompting more to seep from his urethra thanks to the massaging of his balls.

'Fuck... she's good... god damn...' he thought, thoroughly impressed by her skills, if still afraid she was going to kill him once this was over, some sick torment before she ran him through, or whatever she decided to do to him.

But his penis seemed hardly mindful of such perils, the virgin length all too happy to finally have a woman touching it... even if said woman wasn't even human. More precum seeped from his tip, and this prompted her to raise the foot that had first started massaging his balls and begin stroking his dick with a lecherous touch, gently rubbing him up and down and grazing his skin acutely with the tips of her claws, leaving tingling welts that faded almost immediately, the sensation upon his sensitive cock intense and almost overwhelming.

She growled lustfully, licking her lips once more in a seductive display clearly teasing him now. She rubbed his length with the knuckles of her toes, sliding the chitinous topside of her foot down his rod before pulling back enough to let the knuckles graze over his flesh for a second time, until she was sliding down with the pads of her toes gently caressing his shaft.

He was throbbing quite powerfully now, grunting and panting as the pressure began to build in his loins. She was not giving him any chance to rest, no reprieve to let the sensation last. And it certainly didn't get easier to hold out when she lifted both feet to clasp the sides of his length with the soles of both feet, beginning to stroke his shaft up and down between them. She hissed erotically, practically eyeing him with a teasing dominance, despite the fact she possessed no eyes to speak off, just some vague, hollow depressions, like eye sockets, just barely visible beneath the translucent dome of her skull.

She switched up her stimuli, rubbing up and down in separate directions, twisting his cock about as a result, and sometimes sliding her feet until she was grazing him with both sets of toes at once. She hissed low and long, letting her long tongue unfurl in the air before him, perhaps a lewd display of what she was capable of. She made a kissing motion at him, and began stroking him even faster now, tugging up and down his cock insistently.

Simon began to pant hard now, the pressure building in his loins as the orgasm she was so clearly intent on wringing out nearing each passing moment... and then, it happened. With a low cry, Simon bucked into the pressed-together soles of the alien's feet, spurting semen like a fountain into the air, her efforts having earned quite a jet, the white ropes cascading down onto his stomach, some even managing to reach his chest.

As he came, she would pull one foot away and begin rubbing his tip with the crooks of her toes with the other, cutting off the spray of the ejaculation and causing him to blast the inside joints of her digits with each spurt of cum. Loud groans left him, as she prolonged his climax to a point it began to be too much, but he was not able to keep up the spurting, even with her efforts. Eventually, his ropes of seed stopped pumping, leaving her toes and parts of her sole, and his cock, thoroughly stained with his semen, alongside ropes of cum draped over his stomach and chest.

She cocked her head and smiled, apparently liking the view she was given. Simon himself laid on the ground panting softly, his mind buzzing with the afterglow, even if it was only a footjob... though calling it 'only' a footjob seemed to detract from how amazing it actually felt. As he lay there, she would slip down from the hole, placing both feet on the ground either side of his hips, whilst her tail trailed down after her until it was resting on the floor, the tip gently swaying almost like a cat. She looked down at him with a lustful dominance, before lifting the foot that wasn't stained with his semen, and gently trailing the claws up his chest, making striations in the lines of seed that had fallen onto his body at angles.

12