Xenophilia - Simon - Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It made his body twitch with nervous and aroused excitement. She continued to drag her toes up his torso until they came to rest upon his chin, and then, after wiping what little residue of his cum she'd collected on her claws to his neck, she would tease his lips with her toes, chuckling in her alien way. He only let out a shuddering sigh, nervously eyeing the alien woman, worried she was going to kill him, but excited over what she had planned to do next.

After teasing his lips with her toes for a few moments, the alien pulled her feet away from his mouth, and then moved to bend over, snaking an arm around beneath his shoulder and lifting him to his feet. She stood taller than him, and so even when he was standing straight, she still looked down at him. He confessed to finding that rather desirable, but he didn't have any chance to voice any of his desires to this erotic being before she was pushing him back into the still running shower, using her long, prehensile tail to keep him from slipping until she had pinned him to the back wall of the shower, grinning lewdly as she used her tail to shut the stall door and lock them both inside the cubicle.

She was so close, pressing her pliant, spongy breasts against his chest, her erect nipples poking his skin. She began to grind against him, leaning in close as her tongue lolled out to graze against his neck and lap at his ear. He could feel her belly smearing the cum that had fallen on his stomach all over both their skin, whilst her hands began to probe and wander, exploring his body and groping his buttocks with one hand, and clasping his cheek and rubbing his lips with the thumb of the other. She grinned seductively in front of his face after lapping at his ear, before running her searing tongue up his face.

His cock throbbed with need and desire, now sandwiched between her inner thighs and bobbing up against her wet slit. She closed her legs together, sensuously crushing his cock between the supple flesh of her thighs, before beginning to grind back and forth against his rod, shifting her thighs up and down in opposite directions, and gently rolling her hips so the folds of her moist sex gently 'kissed' his tip, sliding back and forth along his rod erotically. She nipped at his lower lip, and at his nose, giving him toothy grins, teasing and tantalising.

He wanted to explore her body, as she was doing with his, but her dextrous tail had snaked its way around his limbs, weaving around his wrists before binding them together and gently pinning them to the wall above his head. With him quite firmly at her mercy, she chuckled in her alien way yet again, before moving in close to kiss him firmly, gently meshing her lips to his, all as her tongue wormed its way into his mouth.

He'd kissed a girl before, but... never had it been like this. Her tongue was like a snake, writhing about in his oral cavity and wrapping tightly around his own muscle, stroking his tongue up and down with a sensuous dominance that he couldn't possibly compete with, though he would try all the same, much to her purring delight. His tongue slipped and grazed around hers, met with the writhing, roiling her muscle made in his mouth. It was so very erotic, and feeling his shaft rubbed between her thighs only made the experience all the more wondrous and pleasurable.

Still, he wished he could explore her body, let his hands roam across the soft parts of her flesh, but with her tail binding his wrists together above his head, he was left wanting. She continued to grind and rub her thighs to his sensitive member, still burning with stimulation from the orgasm he had experienced not long before from the efforts of her feet. He bucked gently between her legs, and she did not stop him, only rolling her hips forwards to meet his short thrusts and provide further lubrication.

The fluids that seeped from her pussy were not entirely similar to what he thought would've come from a human, feeling just a little bit oilier to his throbbing member, keeping his shaft slick enough to slide against her flesh without much effort. It made him groan, his eyes rolling backwards as her kiss deepened, to the point he could feel her tongue worming down his throat now, just slightly. He squirmed in her grasp, a little hesitant to experience such, but ultimately he submitted to her deep kiss, knowing there was nothing he could do to stop her... and finding something about her tongue delving so deeply into his gullet incredibly arousing.

She started rolling her hips a bit more firmly now, grinding her sex along with her thighs to his throbbing erection, a familiar pressure beginning to build within his loins, threatening to blow at any moment. He knew he could not last much longer, and lamented the fact that she might wring him dry before he had a chance to stick it in... if he ever had the opportunity.

Eventually, he could hold out no longer, and with a gurgling moan -- thanks to the tongue that had carefully slipped deep to avoid triggering his gag reflex -- he would begin to thrust, choking just a little bit around the alien's muscle, spurts of seed shooting out behind her rump and landing on the floor below, his body shuddering intensely from the stimulation. And just like before, she would draw it out for all its worth, grinding her thighs and labia to his pulsing member with increased intensity, until his orgasm came to an end, and his spurts ceased.

Her grinding slowed to a sensual rubbing, and then to a gradual stop once the final dribbles of his ejaculation subsided. He could feel her tongue begin to withdraw now, sliding out of his throat as she broke the kiss, pulling her head back so that her muscle could trail out his loosely pursed lips, sliding between them as the impressively long muscle was removed from his mouth, and slowly recoiled into her own, smacking her lips and licking them with her tongue, now at a much more 'ordinary' length.

Not that there was much 'ordinary' about this girl.

He panted, feeling exhausted after two orgasms, but he knew well enough that he wanted more. He wanted to stick it inside of her, he wanted to fuck. At least then, he could die by even her hands and at least not be a virgin.

"H-Holy shit..." he stammered, trying to regain control of his breathing, before she slipped a hand up to his face to press a finger to his lips, silencing him with a smile on her own. She growled playfully, nipping at his lips and grinning. She began grinding to his cock once more, ensuring the overly-sensitive length did not have a chance to soften... before she reached out and took it in her lanky, sharp fingers.

He twitched and winced as she did this, the alien giving him a few teasing pumps before she stood up on her toes to give herself some extra height... not that she really needed to, having already been crouching just a little so that she could kiss him and grind her thighs and sex to his manhood. But she gave herself space, and angled his cock to her loins, and slowly lowered herself until her labia 'kissed' his glans, causing his eyes to light up and a shivering gasp to leave his mouth.

His heart began to race even faster than it had before, pounding in his chest as the excitement and the anticipation began to grow by the second; this was his time, this was the moment he'd been hoping for, even if it meant she was going to slaughter him the minute it was over. Even if she was the one in control, he could feel her nethers soaking his tip in her fluids of arousal, the alien beginning to gyrate her hips in a circular fashion so that she could rub and caress his tip teasingly, causing precum to seep from his cock almost immediately, despite his last ejaculation only being moments before.

A shuddering sigh left his lips, and a strained, delighted groan followed when she began to drop down, feeling his tip pierce her insides, and her hand leave his cock with deliberate, fleeting grazes of her fingertips as they pulled away, no longer needing to hold his cock in place. She let her hand drift up to his cheek once more, grazing his skin and 'looking' into his eyes with a lustful intensity. That she had none of her own, or any facial features above the lower half of her face hardly diminished the lust she exuded.

Further down his mast, the alien would slip, her walls immediately gripping down around him with a wonderful tightness, causing the virgin Simon to ball his hands into firsts and grimace in pleasure; her contours, the folds of her walls, they didn't feel like he expected; they yielded with enough pressure, but the fleshy ridges seemed firmer than he anticipated, ever so gently scouring his cock, and his sensitive glans in particular, with their stimulating touch.

She was being slow, but the delighted hisses that left her lips, and the slow, erotic curling of her tongue in the air was not indicative of difficulty for her... she was savouring the penetration, and savouring his reactions to it. And then, he felt her crotch come to rest upon the root of his member, as far down on his mast as she could possibly go without really forcing herself.

Warm feelings radiated from his loins, spreading throughout his body. A gleeful smile spread across his face; he'd finally lost his virginity, even if it was to the alien that would eventually kill him. It felt wondrous and intense, Simon happy nonetheless that he'd got laid. She would gyrate her hips like she had before, rubbing her walls to his cock and getting comfortable on his mast, planting her feet to the ground and pressing more firmly to his body, those supple breasts of hers crushing delightfully against his chest.

Simon released a long, slow moan, weak and vulnerable to the lecherous alien's devious stimulation. She increased the radius of her gyrations, forcing his cock to twist from side to side, pressing against the rubbing, grinding contours of her sex, the folds resisting him in the most pleasant ways.

He began to pant and gasp meekly, feeling short of breath after two orgasms already, and the intensity of his first time with a creature that seemed far more intense than even a skilled human, especially when she began to rise and fall upon his shaft, clamping her walls down tightly and letting them ripple up and down, further adding to the pleasure. Her entrance and her labia gripped his girth tightly, ensuring a snug, stimulating fit at all times, all whilst she continued to gyrate her hips, swinging from side to side in a circular manner as she rode his cock.

It reminded him of an old rotary piston mechanism, albeit this felt... so, so much better than any lewd thoughts his oversexed mind could've come up with on seeing such a mechanism again. He went to moan loudly, but the alien silenced him with yet another invasive kiss, her tongue carefully plunging down his throat, teasing the walls of his gullet, and even pushing outwards against them, bulging out the skin of his neck ever so slightly as she meshed and suckled her lips to his own.

He choked on her tongue, even if it did not fill his throat as much as the impressive length filled his mouth itself, funnelling more of its length and bunching up the worming muscle to fill the cavity, but she seemed careful to push only a small length of her impressive muscle into his throat. She began to rise and fall faster now, her crotch slapping to his own, the wet smacks loud enough that the shower that still cascaded around them did not drown the sound of their intercourse out. He felt the pressure in his loins begin to build once more, but suddenly, he felt her tail release his wrists, and his arms fell down loosely, a little sore from being held up.

But once the blood flow returned to them, he wasted no time in exploring her body. She made no attempts to stop him, even when his hands immediately went for her ass, gripping the smooth, taut glutes and beginning to knead them with her fingertips, feeling them rolling beneath his hands due to the motions of her hips. He sank his digits into her smooth flesh, drawing erotic, inhuman purrs from the creature, before he began to explore other parts of her exotic form.

Not all of her was smooth flesh and skin; much of her back was chitinous, only semi-flexible to provide her with the lithe, gymnastic range of motion she seemed to possess as second nature, tracing his fingers up the fluidly undulating vertebrae of her spine, rigid and coarse. Still, the chitin itself was smooth to the touch, the roughness coming from the shapes they formed, and he could still slide his hands up her back until they were stopped by the odd, tubular protrusions that flanked her spine just below her shoulders. They seemed to quiver and flex, as though on muscular hinges.

His fingertips explored further, all as her own latched onto the sides of his face and ensured he could not pull away from her disarming kiss. He traced the unusual texture that lined the side of her elongated skull behind her neck, until his fingers grazed against one of her smooth, rubbery cheeks, the alien twisting her head slightly into the digits. He then let his hand slide over the top of her dome-like skull, feeling its smoothness beneath his palm, as his other hand slid down her side, feeling the boundary where the chitin of her back melded and shifted to the silky smooth, rubbery skin of her front.

That hand would slide around to feel the relatively smooth small of her back, tracing down the ridge of her spine, protruding further as he felt the base of her tail. The hand to her head would slide down until it rested to her body just below her shoulder, before moving to gently squeeze one of her squashed breasts, feeling quite firm and taut, more so than they would due to them being compressed against his chest, though he was certain they would be perky and bouncy without anything pressing against him.

Her body was unusual, and not all smooth, but she was exotic and beautiful all the same. And the way she bounced upon his cock, so fluid, so graceful... the erotic side of her was irresistible to the virgin Simon. It wouldn't be long before his beleaguered cock could hold out no more... and eventually, with a tight embrace, he would let out an almost pained groan into her mouth, bucking his hips upwards into her roiling depths and releasing directly into her womb, his thick, burning ropes the most powerful yet.

She would continue to ride him, milking his climaxing cock for all it was worth, even after his ejaculation had subsided. He would not be lasting much longer, tapping her shoulders and even crying out into her mouth, begging for relief.

After a few more moments of intolerable, lustful fervour, she would break the kiss with a growling gasp, screeching almost painfully as she shuddered, juices splashing out against his crotch, a pungent, sweet aroma filling the air, her body jerking and twitching atop his mast. He almost didn't believe it at first, but she had just had an orgasm.

In the next moment, she went limp, and the two of them slumped down to the floor of the shower, the warm water still falling onto their bodies. Both panted, though her recovery was frighteningly quick, and soon enough, she was grinning and baring her teeth in a lecherous smile. He was worried that she was going to kill him now, or fuck him to death with an insatiable libido that no man could sate.

But that didn't come. Instead, her smile softened ever so little, and turned that little bit warmer, before nuzzling into the crook of his neck. He felt her arms and legs wrap around his body, and her tail coil around his legs and his waist, trapping him in a warm, sensuous embrace. And then, she began to gently kiss him, slipping her tongue into his mouth to tease his own, but not to the same assertiveness as she was before. Her hands roamed up and down his back, one hand clutching and groping one of his glutes, the other playing through his hair. She giggled in her inhuman way, licking his lips.

All Simon could do was tiredly smile in return, now thoroughly exhausted. Weariness was beginning to catch up to him, and the warm water of the shower was only making him more comfortable in this erotic yet loving embrace. He kissed back a few times before slumping against the palm of her hand, fortunately between him and the floor.

"That was... great..." he muttered, before dozing off in her embrace.

The alien smiled at Simon, before nuzzling her head near his, and going quiet, resting with him in the shower, carefully angling him so the water would not enter his mouth or nose whilst he slept. For her plans were far from simple murder. The truth was far more... tantalising.



12