Xenophilia - The Alien - Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It made her hiss. Yes, she liked this. She could feel him shuddering beneath her, helpless prey, writhing like they were having the life constricted out of them, but the truth was so much more delightful. So much more invigorating. In a way, she was stealing life from him, preying on him for the precious fluids he had to give. It made a shiver ripple up her spine, the thought only sending her deeper into a lustful frenzy, rising and falling with much greater speed now, slamming her hips down upon his own. His face was so loose now, his eyes half lidded, his mouth unable to close as his breathing increased in pace.

She watched him, between rolling her head backwards and letting her tongue curl in the air in front of her face with a lustful hiss. She then returned her attention to him, watching his sweaty body shiver as his climax fast approached. Oh, how she just loved it when they were on the cusp... she wondered if she should've 'tortured' her next human, teasing them to the edge, and then pulling them away from it.

But all she could think of right now was riding this man, mating with him and letting his seed fill her barren womb... she wished the Queenmother would grant her a chance to bear offspring, but the Queenmother's will was absolute, and she would not argue. The Queenmother was sympathetic, she knew the yearning of her brood to have their own... but their numbers could not bloat too much. The Queenmother knew that, and so, her brood obeyed. But that didn't mean they wouldn't enjoy the act of procreation without the outcome... they did it mostly without the desire to reproduce anyways, simply revelling in the lust they felt, and the pleasure.

The man beneath her was close, no doubt similarly losing himself to the desire. She had gone from a terrible shadow monster, to something that was making him writhe in pleasure. She knew he saw a foreign, exotic allure in her form. Most of the humans did once they saw them in the light, and those that did not... they would learn. She was teaching this man right now, teaching him the pleasures of her kind. He would soon be lost in it. But that would take more convincing. For now, she was content to dominate him, to make him moan before she took him away... only after he released what was so precious to her.

And he did, the man bucking sharply into her loins, a strained moan leaving his mouth as his semen filled her depths, spilling into her womb as her rippling innards milked his cock for every drop, prolonging his climax and ensuring few drops trickled past her entrance. The feeling of his seed pouring into her was too much for her as well, her body shuddering in ecstasy. She let out an alien shriek, one that made the man grimace in mild pain beneath her, fluids flooding from her sex and drowning his still ejaculating cock and groin in the juices of her lust.

Her entire body was rippling in ecstasy, shuddering from tip to toe with unbelievable intensity, until both of them finally calmed down from their orgasm. At that moment, she dropped limply atop of his body, hands supporting her, still sitting over him with his cock buried in her depths. Her breathing was heavier and more rapid than normal, but he was far more exhausted.

Of course, she wasn't human. Her breathing normalised rapidly, and she recovered in a matter of moments, causing the defeated man to look at her in fear, a silent pleading on his face, begging her not to continue. She cocked her head and smiled deviously; there was no way she was satisfied, and no way he was properly spent... but, perhaps she should've toyed with him first. Played with his body, used other parts of her own, her mouth, her hands... of course, she knew just where she could take him for that sort of fun.

She lifted herself off of him, the man shuddering as his cock slid free of her pussy, drenched and filled with a cocktail of his semen and her own feminine ejaculate. It released a heady aroma that made her hiss out like a sigh, before looking at his still erect cock. It twitched, a final dribble of semen a show that he was not fully spent. But she had made her decision, untying his wrists and bringing her long tail back to her body, hovering her sharp bladed tip over her shoulder.

She then looked him in the eyes with a devious expression, momentarily forgetting that all she had externally to eyes were hollow sockets in her skull, beneath the semi-translucent dome that covered the top of her head. But she could see his expression turn despairing, a look of pleading and horror twisting his face as he realised what she was planning, his eyes snapping between her tail, and her face, seeing the sharp appendage slither its way closer.

"Please, no!" he cried. She licked her lips, and then plunged the tip of her blade into his shoulder. There was a brief look of terrible horror on his face... before confusion, and then his muscles went slack as a powerful weariness overcame him. Such a potent sedative, it worked in moments. She grinned, and pulled her tail from his body, the tip barely covered in even a drop of blood from the truly shallow penetration. There was only a small mark on his shoulder where she'd injected him, and no other signs of injury.

Now unconscious, she was free to pick the man up and sling him over her shoulder, using her tail to prop him carefully and keep him from shifting much; he was precious, after all. She then leapt up into the vents, carefully undraping him from her shoulder so she could drag his now floppy and loose body through the vent, and use her tail to carefully tow him through the ventilation ducts, until she was able to enter an area of the human colony she knew was either abandoned or roamed only by her sisters.

That made it easier to carry her catch, cradling him in her arms before marching towards one of the several locations they had penetrated the human colony from, routes that lead back to their Hive. She could follow the sweet smells of her sisters, leading her back home. She entered a room, and from there, made her way down a hole in the ground, which they had dug into from their own tunnels. There were others of course, tunnels outside that they used. But they weren't the best for bringing humans to the hive.

Dropping down the hole, the environment changed, from manmade structure, to natural stone... to the dark resin that formed the hive of her kind. It made her feel comfortable. Home. She was home, yes, with a new catch. Dropping down vertical shafts and making sharp turns, she eventually found herself in the hive proper, many of her sisters crawling about, eying her catch with envy, licking their lips hungrily. She returned the gestures, blowing them affectionate kisses, before feeling one of her sisters gently slap her across the rump, prompting a delighted hiss from her.

She travelled deeper into her home, until she found a chamber with space for another human, many already bound in their cocoons, some awake, some not, some of the human females possessing bloated bellies. It reminded her of when she laid eggs in that one woman... it sent a shiver down her spine. And it reminded her when one of her bigger sisters pinned her down and pumped many eggs into her womb... another shiver.

Yes, she did love it when she got to experience being the prey, being so helpless as her body was used for reproduction. She squirmed so much for her big sister, and they came together so hard... perhaps, after one last foray into the human colony, she could seek out another to chase her down and dominate her... or perhaps the Queenmother would shower her with love.

Either thought delighted her, but for now, she focused on the man she had in her grasp, licking her lips as she found a space. There was already a layer of gel-like resin, ready and waiting. It just needed the human set into it, and proper resin to completely set it in place. They could produce different types of resin, for different purposes... this was to make sure they could better bind their prey in cocoons, without making it too uncomfortable for the human in question... she hissed in delight, and proceeded to place him against the squishy bed of gel-like resin.

From there, she began to cocoon him... she, like everything carnal, loved this part, letting her lips drape over his body, oozing thick, goopy and translucent fluids from her mouth like she was a slathering beast, drooling the unset resin all over his body. Her lips sensuously glided against his skin, gently kissing him as her tongue lapped and swirled over his form, spreading the thick goop and layering it evenly. She had to make it a tight fit, so it was both comfortable and sturdy... it didn't do to have their catches in pain, or breaking free from their cocoon. No, no it didn't. It was better when they stayed still, until they were ready.

She only wished he was awake for this part... how their faces contorted from feeling the lips of their captors tease them so luxuriously, all as they were slowly imprisoned. It sent a shiver up her spine at the thought of it. She was getting rowdy again, hungering for his lust. Her own was... insatiable, intense. She took her time, however, making sure she set the cocoon just right. It was important that she did it right, yes it was. She slipped down to his legs, using her hands, her lips and her tongue to spread the gooey substance, slowly turning black as it hardened, the surface wavy and rippled from the odd way it was layered on... only the bottom layers needed to be perfect, the rest was simply to add strength. Her tongue weaved between his toes, across the soles of his feet, ensuring no part of him was left uncovered. Soon, she was gliding back up his body, but she steered clear of his crotch, as much as she wished to taste that meat... that would come.

Her task now was to restrain him. She slid up his body, covering his chest, teasing his nipples with her tongue, despite his unconsciousness... he did flinch a few times, subconscious reactions to her touch. She grinned, and proceeded to one of his arms, placing it down near his sides, weaving her tongue around his wrist and slithering it through his fingers like she had down with his toes, making sure there was space for him to move his fingers... that helped them not go too insane, having at least something to flex.

She did the same to his other arm, coating it in a thick layer of her resin, before adding the finishing touches to his cocoon, the translucent liquid hardening and turning black. She stepped back, spitting the last of her secreted resin onto the ground, before licking her lips and ingesting the residue; it would not harden inside of her. She smiled, her prey so helplessly caught in his new cocoon... so delightful.

She shivered a little, before moving up close to him, gently running a finger up his forehead, waiting for him to awaken. In the meantime, she affectionately explored his unconscious body, what was left exposed after her efforts; his head, and his groin, the rest was sealed away within his new cocoon. His home until he came to know of the delights of her kind.

It was not long before he began to stir, groaning groggily, his slumber deep and his rest no doubt quite fulfilling. He seemed disorientated at first, looking around with half-lidded eyes... before they widened in shock, realisation setting in. His head snapped about, taking everything in until he suddenly realised she was hanging off the side of his cocoon. Horror flashed across his face, instinctively trying to pull away from her, his cocoon keeping him rooted firmly in place. The alien smiled, licking her lips and sliding her hand slowly across his resin-covered chest, twisting her hand and sliding her palm up his face until it was clutching his cheek.

He shivered fearfully, unable to muster any words as the alien drew close, licking her lips before running her tongue slowly up his face, from his jawline, all the way up to his hairline. He flinched and groaned, a shiver running through his body at the touch of her inky black tongue. She let the tip of her muscle linger to his body before pulling back, hissing in delight, following up with a devious, amused chuckle. She gently stroked the man's cheek, before repeating the gesture, this time over the front of his face, causing him to groan in protest, meek and timid, her licks gradually closing in on his lips.

He tried to inch away, but ultimately, she stole a kiss from him, sealing her lips to his own and plunging her tongue into his mouth, the tentacle-like muscle slithering about his cavity, tasting and exploring every nook and crevice, coiling about his tongue, teasing above and below it, and filling his mouth with its length, curling about itself, the numerous folds and curves almost bulging out his cheeks and causing his eyes to roll back into his head when her tongue started slithering down his throat.

Discomfort wasn't the main concern here, as much as the simple intensity of the kiss; humans could get used to such kisses, to an extent... which only made them more vulnerable to the full intimacy they posed. She eventually recoiled her tongue, breaking the kiss and letting him catch his breath, the man sputtering for a moment, before looking at her with a fearful expression.

"Please..." he pleaded. "Don't... don't do this to me, I don't deserve this."

She cocked her head. Of course he deserved this. He deserved all her love and lust.

She smirked, and slowly slid down his cocoon, draping her bust and body over the resin that coated him, a sensuous show of her descent until she had adopted a crouching posture, legs spread just slightly as she stood before his groin, his member on display for everyone to see... not that anyone else in the cave was able to do anything about it. They would likely see their own attendance soon enough... perhaps she would partake of them once she was done with this one. He was tugging against his bonds, but it was a hopeless effort. She liked watching them squirm in their cocoons, it was so adorable, so exciting. They were trapped, helpless, and so very vulnerable to her touch. She could've done anything she wanted... and she was very hungry.

The alien lapped her lips, and proceeded to give his penis a long, slow lick from tip to root. A shivering groan left him, and a small twitch coursed through his flaccid length. Heat started to pool in his cock along with the blood that had started to pump into his manhood. Each lick saw it erect a little bit faster, a little bit harder, slowly rising to meet her hungry laps. The man groaned and gasped softly with each stroke she made to his shaft.

If she had eyes, she would've been peering up into his own, but she could only meet him with the cold, featureless visage of the smooth dome that covered her skull, save for the vague features beneath the semi-translucent carapace. She was cold to the touch, but her efforts... that was where the liveliness was expressed. Each lick was slightly different, wiggling her tongue in a vaguely different manner, applying more pressure with the tip, and curling up into the sensitive underside of his glans, watching him grimace from trying to suppress the stimulation.

Again, he failed, his body far more receptive than his mind, and he did not have the willpower to wrest control of his body. She moved to press her lips to his length, gently suckling and kissing just below his glans, tongue wiggling to the veins that encircled his cock, gently tracing the raised, pulsing contours, before sliding her lips down to his root, gently kissing at random places, pulling back to simply let her tongue glide down his flesh at others, before she clasped her wet oral folds around his root, encircling it with her tongue, squeezing tightly with the muscle and causing him to grunt.

His expressions, she drank them in like a delight, enjoying each grimace, each gasp, each twitch of his muscles as she subjected him to her oral affection, gently pumping the root of his cock with her muscle... before her tongue slipped down further to rub around his jewels, the alien fondling the balls with her muscle whilst she continued to suckle on his root. He watched on, surprised, confused and thoroughly worried.

"W-Why are you doing this..." he asked. He'd know soon enough. He was not ready yet, though. He needed more treatment, he needed to feel her love more before he would be able to figure it out. She tightened the grip her tongue had on his balls, before she slid her own lips down to suckle the orbs into her mouth, juggling them about in her cavity with her tongue. She pressed her face to the side of his cock, gently rubbing the soft part of her cheek before reaching up with one hand to grasp his manhood, beginning to stroke it slowly.

A sigh left his mouth, his face now flushed deeply red, judging from the heat that had accumulated in his face. She smiled around his testicles, always delighting when humans found pleasure in what she did, unable to maintain the defiance or the ignorance, their resistance slowly crumbling. She suckled loudly upon his testicles, slurping loudly around his scrotum, whilst her hand gently twisted around his girth as she pumped it up and down.

She crooned in an inhuman way, sending vibrations thrumming directly into his sensitive flesh. He shivered and grimaced, looking at the alien with a pleading expression. But she wouldn't stop, not any time soon... she was still enjoying herself, and she wouldn't stop until she was satisfied, and he was spent... it went both ways, her own pleasure as important as his. She had to make him feel good, in more ways than one... that was the truest delight.

She watched his face twitch in pleasure, gritting his teeth as his cock throbbed from every lecherous suckle she made to his genitals, coiling her tongue tightly around his manhood. It was more than enough for him to start shuddering, precum already oozing from his tip. He wasn't so close, but he was completely aroused now, ready to be 'devoured'. She teased him for a little longer, slathering his balls in her saliva, watching his expressions to see how much pleasure he was feeling. The stimulation was etched across his face, his eyes half-lidded as her lips and tongue worked at his cock and balls, the throbbing in his genitals a sure sign that she was working him thoroughly.

So, she eventually popped free of his root, letting his balls slip out of her mouth with a bounce, before moving to glide her lips up his length once more, pecking him affectionately at intervals, watching how he reacted to her gentle touch until she was at his tip, her lips gently clasped around the first half of his glans. And in the next moment, her tongue began to slither past her lips, coiling around his length, from tip to root, the end of her tongue even wrapping around his testicles.

The man's eyes widened, and he began to tug and pull against his cocoon.

"H-Hey, what're you doing!" he exclaimed, a hot flush across his countenance. She only 'looked' at him, before moving to gently swirl her tongue around his tip, twisting it about as best she could, whilst beginning to gently tug and stroke his cock up and down with a lewd pumping sensation. The man began to shudder, looking away from this sight, panting as she tormented him with her tongue. But that was only the beginning, for she proceeded to drop her lips further down his length now, slowly swallowing his cock.

He yelped at the feeling of her inner mouth, something he had not encountered before, pressing to his glans -- and slowly swallowing it too -- just behind her lips, taking him deeper into her secondary throat, until both the rigid, slimy mandibles of her inner mouth and her soft outer lips were squeezing tightly around his root... all whilst her tongue continued to swirl and twist about his length, the muscle originating deep within her neck and head. She had great length to unfurl from the depths of her body, and it only squeezed his length more tightly between the inner walls of her secondary jaw.