Xenophilia - The Alien - Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

From there, she began to bob her head, pulling her inner mouth back, followed by her lips, suckling loudly and sloppily the entire time, one hand grasping to what part of his left thigh was exposed, whilst the other moved to grasp at his testicles, assisting her tongue in fondling his balls, gently tugging, stroking and squeezing the now slick length, all as she subjected him to an intense oral. This technique was known by all her sisters, and used among her sisters too... it was incredibly stimulating, to feel two sets of jaws stimulating someone at once. She'd felt it before, from one of her sisters, so she knew how nicely he was feeling right about now.

She began to pick up the pace, feeling his cock throb powerfully in her mouth, a sign of his approaching orgasm. He was starting to pant, his face loose in one moment and tensing in the next as the spikes of pleasure coursed through his body. He was shifting from side to side in his cocoon, sometimes trying to grit his teeth again.

"F-Fuck!" he shouted. It was a curse word they used. Usually, when she heard it uttered like that, it meant a human was unable to resist the pleasure... it was better when she heard it like that, instead of it being uttered in insult.

He was leaking so much more precum now, her dual-mouths working him thoroughly. She gulped down every drop of his precum, murmuring in delight at the lovely taste, sending vibrations through his cock that only intensified the stimulation and made him moan... before he suddenly cried out towards the ceiling, moaning loudly and bucking sharply in his cocoon, the resin restraints keeping his body in place. His cock pulsed so powerfully, filling her gullet with delicious seed.

She slammed her lips and her inner mouth all the way to his root, tightening both around him and suckling intensely, slurping upon his rood whilst her hand vigorously massaged his testicles, milking him of every drop until his orgasm finally ended. With the last dribble of cum seeping onto her tongue inside her secondary throat, she pulled back with a slow, sloppy touch, murmuring softly until she popped free, opening her mouth and swirling her tongue around her open lips to show how free of semen it was, before smacking her lips together and smirking.

The human simply muttered timidly, before she grinned deviously, standing up before him and clutching his chin in her fingertips, licking her lips hungrily whilst fear flashed across his face.

She wasn't done with him yet. And the moans that followed didn't end until she was satisfied.