Xenophilia - The Alien - Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I...I... stop, I didn't ask for this... oh god..." she moaned, her defiance all but gone, lost to the ecstasy the alien could bring. The creature, she was happy to hear such things. Happy to hear the moans and the pants of pleasure, growling playfully into the woman's depths, which only forced more stimulating vibrations into the human's already sensitive flesh. She suckled down the fluids the woman had to give, using her tongue to shovel it into her mouth.

More and more, the human was oozing thick fluids of arousal, the flesh quivering more intensely until, without any further warning, there was a sudden torrent of lustful feminine ejaculate, which the alien gulped down greedily. An intense cry of bliss left the human's mouth, her mouth agape and her eyes widened from the intense ecstasy of orgasm, brought about by a merciless tongue that continued to assail her deepest through her climax, the alien teasing her most sensitive spots, pushing against the flesh between her womanhood and her belly, where the 'spot' was for many humans. Her body undulated and her hips shuddered against the alien's lips, until the orgasm came to an end, whereupon the human seemed to go limp beneath the alien.

The alien smiled against the woman's vulva, and she slowly pulled away, letting her tongue untwist itself from the thick braid it created and withdraw from the soaking pussy it had tormented so viciously. The human groaned and twitched from the sensation of the alien's muscle sliding free of her confines, whilst the creature happily lapped at the human's clitoris, causing the woman to jolt and bounce just a little. The alien licked her lips. She had fed upon quite a bit, but she was not sated just yet. Oh no, not sated just yet. She had more to show this woman, more pleasure to give to her.

The alien rose on all fours, looming over the woman who was still recovering from the intense climax. Her breathing was accelerated, her exposed chest rising and falling rather hypnotically. Oh, how delightful it would've been to feast on the milk they could've given... in time. In time. She instead focused on doing what she really wanted to do, crawling over the woman, keeping a good foot of space between their bodies as she looked at the human with a lecherous expression.

The human could only return a tired, bewildered gaze.

"Wh-what... are you doing to me..." she asked. The answer was obvious to the alien, but she didn't care, licking her lips before moaning herself in a guttural sort of way, dipping downwards and rolling her hips when she extended her sensitive member from her depths, the numerous nubs and ridges that lined it catching against the edges of her labia. It made sheathing and unsheathing her penis delightful and pleasurable.

She then looked at the woman, who by now had noticed the new 'addition', her eyes wide and full of shock.

She then began to shake her head.

"Oh no... oh no oh no oh no, no you don't, no you fucking don't!" she protested, trying to tug once more on the alien's tail. She was clearly not wanting to have the alien's penis forced into her depths... no matter. She would come to crave it in time.

The alien licked her lips, aligning her length with the woman's depths, already stretched and lubricated for what was to come. Even as the human tried to escape her clutches, the alien was closing in on her goal, lowering herself closer towards the human, cock throbbing with need... she envisioned what the human would look like once filled with her eggs. They would not hatch, a great shame, but most certainly, she would look ever so lovely with a bloated stomach... and should the Queenmother ever allow her daughters to multiply once more, this human would be ever so willing to feel the pleasure of it. She licked her lips, pressing the tapered glans of the cock to the woman's vulva, causing the human to twitch in response.

"You stick that thing in me, and I'm going to fucking--"

Her sentence would twist to a shrill hitch when the alien suddenly forced her cock halfway into the woman's depths.

"--kill you!" she finished, her voice shrill and the words quavering, a shocked expression on her face, going even redder than it had before. It wasn't long before the face twisted into one of pleasure, as the human felt all the many nubs and ridges tug at her walls. It made her grimace and flinch, and gasp, the textured length of the alien's penis designed to utterly overwhelm a human with ecstasy... or any other entity capable of feeling pleasure, for that matter. A smile crept across the alien's lips; she was happy to shower this human with her lust, and to let her experience the ecstasy their bodies could bring.

Slowly, she pushed her length deeper into the human's pussy, the thick organ stretching her out quite nicely, whilst the tapered glans allowed an easier time in pushing deeper, each nub and ridge tugging on the female's folds. The alien could feel all of this as well, each groove and fold of flesh sliding and grind over her sensitive protrusions, her cock incredibly sensitive. It was ecstasy to use it, and she was as stimulated as her prey, if not more so, her difference being a greater endurance in regards to pleasure... and more control over how she felt it, and whether it really got her going or not, a unique trait of her kind. It was handy in dominating humans, who couldn't possibly match their hunger and their vigour.

This woman was no different. Some of her fire had returned, but she was panting and moaning just as much as she was before.

"Holy shit... this... this... oh fuck..." she panted. The alien could sense that she was giving into the pleasure, no doubt assisted by the woman's apparent promiscuity, given the scents the alien detected before. But now, all she could smell were the thick pheromones of lust, and the delightful musk of the sex, growing stronger the longer this continued. The alien lowered herself until she was laying upon the woman's body, breasts squashing to the human's, nipples scraping around one another.

A low, drawn out sigh left the alien's mouth, cold but sweet breath washing over the female's face. The woman winced, and then grimaced when the alien ran her slimy tongue slowly up the female's face, grunting in disgust, and yet in arousal as well. By now, the alien had pushed the full length of her cock into the woman's depths, and simply paused at that position, just to feel the gentle rippling of the human's flesh around her own member, the quivering of the human a result of her own pleasure.

Then, she began to rock her hips, slowly pumping her length back and forth with a lusty growling, continuously licking the human's face with long, slow draws of her tongue. The woman grunted, moaned, panted, gasped and whimpered, her wrists still bound together above her head. The alien was free to let her hands wander, one hand groping the side of one of the human's breasts, whilst the other gently slipped beneath the woman's head, keeping her from turning away from the alien's lusty attentions, which migrated down to the human's neck, causing the woman to gasp softly, as the alien suckled her lips to the human's skin.

A pleasured sigh left the female's mouth, and she shivered, the sigh turning to a moan when the alien began to rock her hips a bit faster, pumping her cock in and out of the human's depths. The human still wore some of her clothes, but they were all mostly undone at this point, almost entirely discarded. Her shirt was splayed out on the ground to either side, unzipped and opened up, her pants and underwear were hanging onto a single ankle, and her brassier was loosely wrapped around her body just below her bust. She still wore her shoes, but she was in no way modest.

Especially not with the alien pumping its length in and out of her depths. The creature decided to pick up speed, thrusting more vigorously, causing quiet slapping to start emanating from the woman's crotch, wet and sticky. She oozed precum into the human's depths, and hissed against the woman's neck, and then into her ear. The human groaned and gasped, her eyes half-lidded from the stimulation. It was such an intense sensation for the alien, however, it would've been impossible for the human to understand.

So much ecstasy was coursing through the creature's mind... but she was better able to tolerate it and experience it all at once. Which made her, and her sisters, such dangerous predators; no human could hope to match them in a battle of lust. But she and her sisters certainly welcomed any attempt... they liked a bit of a struggle, and pinning someone down was almost intoxicating. She shivered, and slowly worked her lips and tongue closer to the human's lips... until she sealed her mouth the woman's, engaging in a deep kiss that seemed to catch the human off-guard, her eyes widening and a muffled cry of protest emanating into the alien's mouth.

She let her tongue slither deep into the human's cavity, the slippery muscle playing at the entrance of her gullet. The woman's saliva tasted sweet to the alien, and wanted to taste even deeper. She slowly slipped her tongue a little deeper into the woman's mouth, worming its way down the human's throat. The woman began to buck and struggle now, her eyes widening and beginning to water slightly. Muffled gags left her throat, but they died down soon enough, once she got used to the sensation of the alien's tongue deep in her throat.

Garbled grunts left the human, as the alien swirled her tongue around the woman's throat. She pushed out against the human's neck from within, bulging it slightly as the kiss pacified the fiery woman. Her body twitched, and her eyes rolled back into her skull, a sure sign that she was losing much of her willpower and control.

That was the beauty of the alien's kiss... once the discomfort passed, the simple unusualness of the incredibly erotic kiss was surprisingly overwhelming... not to mention how fun it was. The alien, she did so love silencing a human with her tongue. Her lips suckled to the human's, and she twisted them from side to side, better meshing their mouths together. Soft, almost bestial moans left the alien's mouth, her lips thrumming against the human's.

All whilst her hips continued to rock back and forth into the woman's depths, causing her to moan and gulp from the pleasure in her depths, and the tongue invading her throat. Above her, the creature rubbed her body to the woman's, slow and sensual, letting the flesh of their forms caress one another, the sweat beading across the human's skin an extra delight to the both of them, particularly the alien. She picked up the pace, thrusting a little bit quicker now, whilst twisting her lips to the human's.

The slaps of her crotch impacting the human's consequently grew louder as well, whilst the female's body began to jolt underneath her. And yet, throughout it all, she maintained an erotic 'smoothness' to her motions, her body undulating like a wave, her hips rolling fluidly. Yes, yes, that was how she and her sisters did things. Smooth, sensual, and yet bestial. She growled into the woman's mouth, the pleasure intense for her. Intense for the human too, the woman shivering beneath the alien, fluids seeping profusely from her depths around the alien's cock.

Her walls quivered and rippled erratically too, stimulating the alien's thrusting length. She was close. So was the alien, her cock throbbing intensely... but she held on, as intoxicating as the euphoria was. She wanted to enjoy this, and to see how much longer the human could last... not much longer, but the woman proved resilient, holding out with what willpower she had left. However, shrill, pleasured moans, sharp gasps and repeated 'ohs', and 'oh fucks' or 'oh gods' continuously left her mouth, muffled and garbled by the invasive, deep kiss of the alien, the woman in the throes of ecstasy now. She didn't seem capable of stringing together coherent sentences, and to the alien... that was good; when one's partner could hardly speak from the pleasure, one was doing something very right.

The alien hissed, breaking the kiss momentarily, withdrawing her tongue slickly from the woman's mouth, the slimy muscle trailing past the human's lips, which were quivering from the stimulation the female was enduring.

"Oh fuck... oh... this is... way too good... holy shit, I'm close," she said, straining to string the words together. The alien could certainly feel it, how hard the human was clenching around her cock. She smiled, licking her lips, gently caressing the sides of the human's face. She didn't flinch nearly as much, and only a little when the alien moved in close to run her tongue slowly up the woman's face, causing a shivering gasp to leave the human's lips.

The slapping of their hips colliding together was quite loud now, a certain sign of how intense the mating was at this point; even if she couldn't breed with this human, the alien was certainly going to act like she could, growling with animalistic lust. The human had stopped struggling now, the only motions of her body those brought about by the reflex reactions from the ecstasy. She was drawing close to her climax, and so too was the alien, holding out until she was ready to time it with the human's orgasm. Just a little bit more, and...

The alien felt it, the sudden, violent shudder racing up the woman's spine, a loud moan leaving her mouth, a cry even, as ecstasy pushed her over the precipice, and she began to release another torrent of her arousal, flooding the alien's crotch. Only now... the alien was experiencing her own climax, screeching with such volume, it stung the woman's ears a little, a grimace flashing across her face, the discomfort twisting with the bliss.

The alien's cock began to throb, she could feel the seed coursing through the passage of her length, pulsing potently as she began to shoot thick ropes into the human's depths, her fluid thrusts turning into jagged, short, sharp humps, synchronised with each burst of semen she poured into the human's womb. There was much of it... so much to give, yes, so much to fill with. Sadly, none of it was fertile, but the sensation was wondrous all the same.

Their combined orgasms lasted a while, the alien's somewhat longer as she poured more semen into her human mate, until she had expended every last drop of her stuff into the woman. Now, now she had to rest, for just a brief moment, slumping atop of the human, the grip on the woman's wrists loosening just a little as her tail went slack. It didn't matter, the human seemed far too dazed from ecstasy to consider fighting back now... not that there was anything to be done. She panted near the human's face, though her breathing was rapidly normalising. The human, on the other hand, her breaths were deep and loud.

"Holy... shit..." she muttered between breaths, her chest heaving against the alien's. "That was... something..."

There didn't seem to be any hatred or shame in the woman's voice... she still seemed quite taken by the intensity of the mating she'd just endured, a good sign to the creature. The alien smiled, and slowly propped herself up over the human, licking her lips; there was one last thing she could've done to this human, but here was not the place to do it.

She smiled, licking her lips again, before suddenly standing over the human, uncoiling her tail from around the human's wrists, releasing them. The woman tried to prop herself up, looking at the alien quizzically.

"What... are you going to kill me now?" she said. The alien cocked her head at the human, before grinning deviously. Her tail reared up, ready to deal its disarming sting.

The woman saw the tail, and shook her head, anger flaring across her face. "Oh no, you do not get to fuck and kill!" she shouted, lunging for the alien, perhaps hoping to tackle the creature and stagger it before it could strike properly.

She didn't succeed in that endeavour, the alien curling her tail around as it struck forward, sticking her in the back with a dull thud. The woman impacted the alien with considerable force, but she held her ground, grasping the woman and catching her before she fell to the ground. A groggy murmur left the woman's lips, groaning as the powerful sedative took hold, slumping against the alien in slumber before long. She smiled, and noted the pool of semen forming on the ground where it seeped from the woman's sex. She could smell it, and it made her want to violate the woman again, even in her sleep... but she had other plans.

She hauled the human over her shoulders, before cradling the woman in her arms, tail swishing happily behind her as she once more carted off her prey. She didn't use the ventilations ducts this time, spying one of her sisters sauntering down a passageway, a naked human following nervously behind; it seemed this place had come under the control of her kind. It would make taking this human back easier. She exchanged a 'glance' with her sister, both smiling. She even let her tail teasingly glide across her sister's breasts, before giving the male a gentle tap on the rump, causing him to gasp quietly. Both she and her sister chuckled, before going their separate ways.

The alien eventually found a passage back to the hive, carrying her unconscious prey down the shafts until she was once more strutting about the hive, the smell of sex lingering heavily in the air. She found another cavern this time, once again almost full with humans. And once again, there was a single space left, the spongey, gel-like resin serving as a waiting bed. She laid the woman against this gel, squishing her in for a nice, comfy fit, before proceeding to cocoon her, like all the alien's other prey.

She began to slather like a beast, liquid resin drooling from her mouth as she pressed her lips to the female's body. Like the man from before, she applied the resin with erotic lust, sliding her lips over the human's skin slowly, letting her tongue slip from side to side, laying on the resin smoothly for comfort, tasting the woman at the same time, lingering on every patch of skin she had. It was a sensuous thing she was doing, the alien finding eroticism in almost anything she did.

Unexpectedly, however, the woman she had half-encased in resin began to stir. Was the dosage too low? Or was she unusually resilient? It didn't take long for her to notice her surroundings... and what was happening to her. Her eyes opened wide once clarity returned to her, and she began to struggle.

"Let, me, fucking... go!" she cursed, trying to pry herself free. But the alien's tail pinned her one free arm to the gel-bed, ensuring that she would not break free.

Seeing the situation, one of the alien's sisters slithered over, licking her lips and beginning to slather resin herself... a helping hand to ensure the cocooning went smoothly. And with the both of their lips now luxuriously and erotically gliding over the woman's body, she began to gasp from stimulation.

"Nnf... no... stop... not again..." she muttered, feeling the pair of lips to her body glide everywhere, caressing her so nicely, so tenderly, the pair of tongues slithering and waggling slowly and precisely across her form, weaving between her toes and fingers, crafting and shaping her cocoon to best fit her form, until the woman was bound in her temporary prison, to be freed once she learned... the alien had a suspicion that, once the human realised their intentions... they'd be a quick learner.

She turned to her sister, who was happily admiring the struggling woman and her handiwork in cocooning her. The alien could only thank her sister for the assistance, leaning over towards the other alien and pulling her into an embrace. There, the two of them exchanged a deep, erotic kiss, their tongues delving into one another's mouths, swirling and coiling their muscles around each other, until the deep kiss came to an end. The two smiled, and her sister departed, leaving to prey upon a human male, who saw her approach and began to struggle, a moan leaving him once he felt the alien's lips clasp around his cock.