Xenophilia - The Alien - Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But back to her human... she had one more thing to grant this lovely woman. It was a shame that it was only a token, instead of the real thing... the alien's eggs were sterile, good only for the pleasure of laying them in another... and the pleasure of feeling them being laid in oneself. She licked her lips, a hissing moan leaving her lips as she felt her penis once more unsheathe from her womanhood, slick and sticky. It throbbed eagerly, but now, the glans seemingly expanded ever so slightly along the three grooves that were arrayed around the penis' tip... where the cockhead would expand to allow eggs to be pushed through.

She felt like she was burning with a pleasurable fire, the alien twitching a little as she sauntered closer to the woman, who was now struggling in her cocoon with greater vigour.

"Wasn't raping me once enough, you fuck!?" she shouted, though unlike some of the other humans, she didn't seem particularly dismayed over what had occurred as far as shame and depression was concerned... mostly, she was angry and belligerent. That was good, yes. It meant the pleasure didn't upset her so much.

The alien moved closer now, pressing her breasts to the exposed bust of the woman, squashing her and the human's mounds together as she grasped the sides of the human's head, so that she could force the woman into a deep kiss... and promptly rolled her hips into the woman's, penetrating her with an inexorable thrust. She moaned, feeling the length stretch her open once more... only, it did not stop once she felt the glans press to her cervix. Now, it seemed to grow longer than before, the alien's semen having done the other job and altering her physiology ever so slightly... making her stretchier without making her looser.

Just enough for what was to come, as the alien's cock began to push further. The human's eyes widened as she realised what was happening, and began to thrash. A muffled cry left her mouth, sounding like she had said, "that's too deep!" or something similar. It didn't matter... the woman was starting to moan already, shivering from the pleasure. The alien grinned into the kiss, before her own face flashed with ecstasy; this was so intoxicating for her kind. Soon, she breached the woman's womb, feeling a small amount of space around her glans.

From there, she was free to truly fill this woman... and when she felt her eggs slowly make their way from the reserve in her body, and into her penis... she moaned loudly into the woman's mouth, her cock contracting and pulsing as it pushed the eggs along through the stretchy appendage. She felt the woman's labia provide the first obstacle, along with the female's entrance... but with a bit more force, the bulge in her cock, from the egg, popped inside, causing the woman to suddenly gasp in pleasure.

Already, another egg was trying to force its way into the woman's passage, whilst the first was pressing to her cervix... and with a few more forceful contractions, that obstacle too was surpassed, the tight passage between the woman's canal and her uterus providing the alien the most intense pleasure.

Not only did the increased pressure from where the bulge of the eggs pushed against the woman's flesh cause intense pleasure for the alien, but feeling them course through her cock was euphoric in of itself. It felt like she was experiencing miniature orgasms whenever one of her eggs forced its way past an obstacle, even if her body did not show. She could then feel her glans beginning to expand around those grooves, thick slime oozing from the opened tip as she expelled an egg into the woman's womb.

This was the best part... feeling her eggs squeeze free of her ovipositor cock and plop into the womb of her mate... each one was an intense experience, slowly building the alien up to a most explosive climax, the alien shivering intensely as she neared her orgasm. More fluids seeped from the tip of her cock, thick goop expelled with each egg. She was panting lustfully now, kissing the woman deeply and breaking the lip-lock repeatedly, growling intensely.

The woman was simply panting and groaning, in pleasure and discomfort.

"Fuck... stop... I don't... want your eggs..." she pleaded, her fire extinguished from the sensations she was experiencing. She was afraid, no doubt... but soon enough, she would accept what had occurred... and perhaps crave the feeling of eggs being implanted in her womb. The alien could feel her stomach starting to bloat, as more and more eggs passed into the human's uterus.

The alien consequently pulled her stomach back just a little, so as to not squash the woman's slowly bloating belly and cause her discomfort... it wouldn't expand much more anyways, the alien running out of her supply of eggs. But it was so blissful to her, she believed any more eggs would've broken her mind somehow... she was so close to one of the most pleasurable orgasms her kind could experience, so very close.

Her mind was racing, she wanted to breed this woman, she wanted to fill this human with her eggs, no matter their fertility. She just wanted to stuff her womb... and make her feel the ecstasy of an alien's love. And soon enough, the alien felt the last egg travelling up her cock, such pressure behind it as a load of nutrient fluid further forced it along, until, after passing the woman's entrance, cervix, and finally, the opening to the human's womb... the last egg was forced inside.

In that moment, the alien howled in ecstasy, slamming her hips forwards in a short, sharp thrust, spurting a thick load of nutrient fluids into the woman's womb. The human herself was wracked with orgasm, the intense experience somehow bringing one about... but it ended, the alien's cock going flaccid, the function of ovipositor taking quite a bit out of it and its owner, slowly retracting back into the alien's body.

From there, the alien simply leaned against the human's body, the afterglow she felt simply... delightful. Simply wonderful. She didn't want to move just yet... and thus contented herself with gently rubbing the swollen, gravid belly of her human mate, who was panting softly, the experience no doubt an utterly unique one.

However, once the alien had recovered... she would certainly busy herself with attending to these humans... in more ways than one.