Xenophilia - The Couple - Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He watched as its eyeless visage hovered above his still erect, twitching member. It 'glanced' at him briefly, its lack of eyes not taking away from the feeling it was staring directly into his soul, smirking and licking its lips hungrily... before dragging its dark tongue up his length, from root to tip, twitching in response and causing a pang of pleasure to race up his spine, his body entirely too sensitive from his previous orgasm. He grunted angrily, and glared at the creature.

"You got what you wanted, let me go or fight me fair!" he shouted. Internally, he knew he was being a fool; these things were anything but fair, and they didn't seem intent on letting anyone go... though, until now, he had no idea they looked like... alien bimbos. He also didn't think they were out to kidnap and fuck people either, but here he was, at the mercy of one of these creatures, its aggressive intentions causing him to shiver and groan with each slow but firm lick to his cock, letting its dextrous tongue press down against the top of his dick, ever so slightly folding over the curved surface of his girth with each draw of its tongue, letting the tip curl off his mast.

He continued to glare at the creature, but his expression was repeatedly broken by the tingles of pleasure that wracked his body, as his shaft was coated in the saliva of this creature, the warmth from his own body providing all the heat this encounter needed. Its saliva was trapping quite a bit of his heat, which, despite its lukewarm touch, made every caress feel hot and sensuous.

He shuddered against the alien's touch, tugging on the bondage its tail formed on his wrists, but even its tail was too much for him to fight against... it was lithe, slender, but its strength was beyond any human despite its appearance. Its size matched, but its overall appearance did not speak of such inhuman strength... flexibility, however, was its strongest suit, arching its back and thrusting its rump towards the ceiling, whilst slowly slipping its lips against his flesh as well as undulating its tongue to the length of his member.

The creature was entirely too good at this, and its inhuman traits only served to its advantage... its tongue slithering further than any human's and coiling around his cock like a snake around a branch.

"Whoa, the fuck!?" he exclaimed, his eyes widening as he watched -- and most pointedly felt -- his penis wrapped by the alien's slippery muscle, his head tilting backwards upon feeling the tip of its tongue squeeze around his glans and rub the tip to his helm. He groaned and panted, his glans still incredibly sensitive from his prior orgasm.

"Fuck..." he muttered, feeling his body weakening with every lecherous squeeze and constriction its tongue made to his cock, wiggling and worming against his sensitive skin and applying particular attention to his throbbing tip. The female creature was smirking around the base of his cock, clearly enjoying his reactions. He tensed the muscles in his face, trying to deny the creature the satisfaction... but they loosened the moment he felt the alien slurp both of his testicles into its mouth, wiggling the base of its tongue to his scrotum and fondling his balls whilst it suckled and tugged on his orbs, prompting more moans from the man.

"Fuck..." he repeated. "You... why..."

He wasn't sure he'd ever know why, and he was certainly starting to chastise himself for thinking, even for a moment, that this was some of the best sexual activities he's ever been involved in, and the creature wasn't even fucking him... yet. He tried to banish the thoughts, though he found some solace that, despite all of this creature's skill, he was still hoping Jess was alright, and still wanted to get back to her. If nothing else... then at least he could die with her in his heart. Though, whether this thing had killing him on its agenda was something he couldn't see just yet... he did admit to seeing no bodies whilst he was running through the colony, not even blood or any signs of death or injury throughout the corridors he and his wife ran through. They might've been 'disposing' of their victims elsewhere, however... after they've done whatever they wanted with them.

But why this? Why go to such lengths to snatch humans to perform these kinds of acts on them? This seemed rather personal, instead of any instinctual need to reproduce. Especially with the way it was moaning and murmuring, sending vibrations into his sensitive genitals in the process... it was enjoying this thoroughly, revelling in the pleasure it was forcing upon him, and also delighting in the acts themselves, as though erotic things brought them pleasure on a psychological level. Of course, he could be completely wrong. He was no scientist... though he certainly wanted to know what those two bitches would've thought about this... he knew that Kanel and Genos had information on these things... they were playing down the disappearances, and now... now the entire colony was lost to these things, and they were probably holed up in their lab, completely safe whilst everyone else was slowly picked off.

The thought angered him, enough that he was briefly able to forget about the alien beauty busily suckling on his family jewels... until the creature released his sack, and dragged its lips up to his tip without releasing the grasp its tongue had on his manhood, until it started suckling on his glans, slurping and gently bobbing its head up and down the throbbing tip of his penis. He grunted, and glared at the creature, and was only met with the faceless visage of a cold, heartless alien, its angle mostly hiding its lower face from view... until it tilted its head back and his cock along with it, revealing the smirk its lips formed around his glans, tightly sealed to his cock... before it started to fellate him deeper.

Its lips slid tightly over his skin, across the gaps between the coils of its tongue, which stroked him slowly, up and down and repeatedly squeezed his girth with tight contractions. It didn't seem to even flinch the deeper it took his cock, and it was apparently nothing to scoff at if his wife was any indication... yet this creature, this creature took it like it was nothing... and followed up with the sensation of something latching onto his glans, like a set of jaws squeezing down upon his tip, dull teeth ever so gently digging into his flesh, whilst an orifice lined with softer flesh sat between the two jaws... and promptly started to 'swallow' his cock in the process, the slimy, fleshy, rigid tunnel squeezing tightly around his manhood, following the alien's slowly dropping lips until they both squeezed tightly around his root, the alien's tongue seemingly originating from the depths of this secondary mouth.

The tongue was squeezing tightly, and formed an even tighter fit within the already tight confines of its 'throat', which thrummed around his sensitive mast with each pleasured murmur it made, clearly enjoying this act even if it wasn't physically stimulating for it... or perhaps it was. He didn't know how they worked.

All he did know was this was intolerable stimulation, something he'd never felt before, and the alien wasn't giving him any chance to get used to it, starting to bob its head and pump its secondary mouth in the process. It had a pattern, retracting its inner mouth and pulling its lips back up once the secondary maw was halfway up his cock, and doing the reverse once both were clinging tightly to his beleaguered glans, pushing its lips down and forcing its inner mouth down when its lips were halfway down his rod, giving him the sensation of two blowjobs all at once.

He couldn't stand this, beginning to writhe beneath the alien's impossible attention, especially with the sensitivity form his prior orgasm and the tongue that coiled and stroked his cock like a tentacle, causing his hips to roll from side to side... but it grasped his body with one hand, pinning his hips down, whilst manoeuvring its other hand in between his thighs, proceeding to fondle and caress his balls in its lanky fingertips.

This was too much... if this was what they were doing to every man in the colony, then there was no way anyone could've fought back once the aliens had their claws on them... and what were they doing to the women? Were they receiving the same treatment... was his wife being raped by one of these things at the very moment? He tried to ignore such thoughts, paining him to think about it, though he hoped she had come to the same conclusion he had; though their bodies were at the mercy of these things, their hearts remained for each other, and each other alone. But his body... well, he had no control over that.

He had no way to defy this impossible, irresistible pleasure, like this creature had evolved specifically for this purpose... and he knew that fully, when he began to buck harshly into the alien's mouth, the creature pushing both its jaws down to his root and suckling voraciously as he pumped thick, hot ropes of cum into its throat, the fleshy walls of the internal mouth rippling with each swallow it made, draining his dick of every drop he had to give. The female beast was feasting on his semen like it was key to its very survival... using its still coiled tongue to make short, firm strokes to his girth to eke more of his seed out until his climax finally came to an end, leaving him panting and exhausted from the intense orgasm.

He went limp against the floor, trying to regain his breathing, groaning when he felt the alien slowly slip both its lips and inner mouth off his shaft, whilst dragging its tongue along behind them, trailing after its two jaws and letting him see the muscle slowly unwinding from around his shaft, tugging on his member in the process as though one final act of oral torture before it lapped at his tip and licked its lips like it'd just finished a five-star meal, murmuring contentedly. Will glared weakly at the alien, but it only gave him a happy smirk in response.

The creature then started crawling its way back up his body, licking its lips as it moved to straddle his waist, nestling its soaked womanhood against his exposed stomach as it pressed its hands to his chest, effectively 'kneading' his torso almost like a cat, pricking his skin and teasing him with soft touches, whilst it crooned like a purring cat too. It smirked, and slipped its slick crotch back down until he felt its folds glide over his stained tip, grinding along his rod as it had done before... only now, it moved to raise its hips into the air, letting his member rise to attention for the creature. It slid its folds up his mast until he felt the slick gash place pressure upon his glans, the alien gyrating its hips against his tip and teasing him.

"Guh... haven't you had enough..." he groaned, feeling exhausted and weakened, though his body certainly had more to give. But a third orgasm would've taken its toll, and he knew it was coming... and he knew how. This alien was going to mate with him properly this time. He dreaded it, and felt a bit ashamed that a part of him was perhaps a little excited about the prospect; as much as he despised what this creature was doing to him, he couldn't deny that its efforts were particularly targeted at inflicting pleasure on him, not just itself... it knew what it was doing better than any human ever could. He wondered... could he get this thing pregnant?

The thought of siring offspring with one of these beasts... it didn't make him feel good by any margin to think about. He was hoping to start a family with Jess, not contribute to the numbers of these freaks... he just had to keep calm, keep himself under control, and perhaps he'd find an opening. In the meantime, he was forced to deal with this creature's desires... and soon, found the lusty alien sliding its way down his mast, slipping his cock into its tightly contracting womanhood, the rippling walls tugging and practically suckling to his shaft as it dropped further down, its labia clenching tightly around him. Its depths were... different to a human's.

Granted, he only had a few former girlfriends and his wife to form an opinion off, but this creature's pussy was... it had far more intense 'texture' than he was used to. Ridges and little bumps lined the inside of its canal, whilst the muscles around the flesh helped squeeze and undulate it against his manhood, creating a stimulating suction alongside a potent tightness, exacerbated by the creature gyrating its hips slowly to better 'nestle' atop of his crotch, the alien's thighs pressing to either side of his hips as it settled down.

It hissed out softly, licking its lips in pleasure, gently rocking its hips back and forth, until it began to roll forwards and back and caress his dick with the tightly clenching flesh. He rolled his head backwards, this stimulation more than he's ever felt having vaginal sex.

"Fuck..." he croaked, his voice strained by the sudden intensity of the alien forcing him to penetrate its depths. He was in deep, and it didn't seem like it was bothered at all... but it seemed to moan in an inhuman way as it rocked and rolled its hips every which way, particularly to the front and back with erotic undulations of its hips and spine, grinding its flesh to his manhood.

After these debauched movements, it decided to begin rising and falling upon his length slowly, rising from root to tip repeatedly, and back down whilst continuously rolling its hips, twisting his cock. He began to moan against his will, unable to stop the alien taking what it wanted. The pleasure was... slow, the alien mostly relying on the tightness of its pussy and the gentle grinding sensations its slow movements made in contribution to the inherent, constant stimulation of its depths, which continued to contract and ripple against his manhood.

He shifted beneath the alien, but its hands were planted firmly to his chest, keeping him pinned down beneath the being. It was hissing softly, curling its tongue in the air before its lips, tilting its head back in the process, clearly enjoying itself. Its tail was wiggling, still keeping his wrists bound above his head but clearly wanting to wave about in ecstasy. Will felt somewhat flattered; much as he wanted to deny this thing, it seemed oddly pleasing that his cock was pleasuring this alien as much as it was. Sure, he would've preferred his wife, instead of this monstrosity... but perhaps there was that hint of male masculinity that took pride in the idea some extra-terrestrial monster slut was enjoying his cock to a particularly nice degree.

Of course, he was the one who was 'suffering' more under this carnal barrage... the alien's innards seemed, like everything else about their biology, designed expressly to pleasure a man, and to bring him to orgasm as swiftly as possible... after the other part of its expressly designed biology, its physique, had effortlessly caught them and dragged them into the shadows... it made him question just what these things were doing, and why they had assaulted the colony in such force in the first place? If it was just for reproduction, or hell, even pleasure, then there would've been no need for the infestation; unless they were always intent on murdering every human they saw for whatever reason, once they were done, few men would've passed up an opportunity to fuck some alien babe... fewer would've settled for just once after experiencing this kind of pleasure. Humans were perverse like that...

But then he reminded himself that he didn't know if they weren't killing people or not... they could've just been fucking them and then disposing of them once they were done. But he had to hold onto hope that they would've kept him alive long enough for him to perhaps think of some way out of this. However, such thoughts were becoming harder and harder to focus on, the harder and harder the alien started to ride him, rolling its hips with more speed and vigour than before, starting to pant lustfully and let its soft, supple rump gently slap to his thighs. The female was... an intense 'lover', and it was only going to get more so, the alien now beginning to bounce upon his cock with a bit more speed, its hips slapping gently to his crotch and causing his body to jolt ever so slightly with each impact.

It continued to gyrate its hips, its ability to provide multiple sources of stimulation at once another thing in its favour when it came to stimulating men... a multitasker. He wondered if one of these things could take on multiple humans at once, provided they were restrained; even it wouldn't be able to stop a group of several humans from tearing it apart, though it might take out one or two...

He felt the creature shift its feet, moving its legs so that it could plant its feet to either side of his hips, sliding its hands down his body to gently rest on his stomach, panting growls leaving its mouth, its tail almost whipping his arms from side to side. Will was doing his best, and despite his sensitivity from his previous two orgasms making this more and more torturous, having cum twice already was making it take longer for that pressure to build up. However, that also meant he was at the mercy of this lecherous alien for longer too, and the sensitivity and intensity of the pleasure was in no way reduced.

He was feeling exhausted, panting and gasping for breath as this alien rode him, increasing speed and slamming down upon his crotch, continuing to roll and gyrate its hips and twist his cock about in the process, forcing his member to grind against its walls at different angles. Its hands were starting to creep back up to his chest, and started to dig in, the alien causing a few small pinpricks of blood to form on his chest through his shirt. He winced in response to the mild pain, which served to give him a moment of clarity that only made the pleasure that much more intense.

He rolled from side to side, and the alien responded, countering his motions and forcing him back down. He was involuntarily tugging on its tail, his hands clenching and opening into and out of fists repeatedly, his digits twitching from the pleasure. The female was intolerable, and when it suddenly threw its weight back, leaning backwards and placing its hands on his knees, he knew it was starting to get serious, riding him aggressively now, stopping every now and then to simply gyrate its hips and twist his cock around in circular motions before continuing with its lustful bouncing.

Its tongue continuously curled in the air in front of it, a sure sign that it was enjoying itself, alongside the intense ripples of its repeatedly clenching sex, the female sometimes letting go of one of his knees to grope its own breasts, pinching one of its nipples between its fingers, fondling itself and massaging its breast, hissing in pleasure. Will was just... completely in disbelief at how utterly 'slutty' this thing was... he was hardly certain if reproduction was even the 'goal' here, or if this thing was just having its fill of lust and pleasure by raping the nearest man it could find... that so happened to be him.

It was pounding its hips down upon his cock now, its rearward leaning posture causing its soft, almost rubbery rump to soften the impact, but it wasn't going to keep this up for long, suddenly leaning back forward until it was sitting over him once more, pressing its hands to his chest and slamming its hips down upon his rod, before once more shifting its legs so it was on its knees, its back constantly undulating as it squeezed its legs to either side of his hips, leaning over until it was practically laying atop of him, breasts squashing down on his chest.

He was getting ever so close now, feeling that pressure begin to rise in his loins as its hands grasped the sides of his skull, forcing him to look at its face, the upper half as impassive as ever. Its lower half, however... twisted in carnal lust, drooling onto his face before it let its tongue slip across its lips to clean itself up, panting sweet breath into his face as it continued to ride him with relentless pleasure, the shivering of its loins and its actual body a sign that perhaps it too was nearing a climax. He wasn't even sure if these things could orgasm, but it had been enjoying itself since it started fucking him, so it wasn't entirely unreasonable...