Xenophilia - The Couple - Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But he didn't want to cum in this thing, no matter how good it felt. He wanted to be with his wife... he wanted this to be over now, but this thing... this thing wasn't going to give him that opportunity. It had its own plans for him, and they involved suddenly forcing its lips to his own, stealing a kiss from him and shoving its slippery tongue down his throat. He grunted in reaction, trying to pull away from the lip lock, but the alien was unyielding. He did, however, feel the alien's tail loosen from around his wrists before uncoiling completely, moving to whip about above it as it slammed its hips down upon his cock. With his arms now free, he tried to force the alien off of him, grasping at its face and trying to push it away... but he was having no luck, the alien keeping its lips firmly planted to his own, its tongue bulging out his neck with how deep its tongue had been delving. Plus, he was weakened from two orgasms and the intense pleasure he was receiving from this thing... he couldn't stop it violating his mouth with its invasive kiss.

The alien's movements were starting to change; growing shorter, sharper, more aggressive as it neared its climax... just in time for Will's. He could feel his loins ready to burst, unable to hold out any longer against the assault by the alien's pussy. It only took a few more thrusts until he was moaning louder than he's ever done before, muffled by the alien's mouth and drowned out when the thing practically screeched into his, rattling his skull as it shuddered atop of him, juices splashing all over his crotch as he pumped it full of his semen, his third and final climax the most powerful. It was too intense for him to hold on, his arms falling away from the alien's head as his eyes rolled up into his skull, shivering and spasming oddly beneath it until his lengthy orgasm came to the close.

The alien rested atop him, limp from its own climax, breaking the kiss so it could catch its breath. So too was Will panting, his mind an utter haze of emotions and feelings in the wake of such a powerful finale... what part of him still had some ability to think straight pleaded mentally with the alien to just finish it here, that he couldn't take anymore. He was thus terrified to see how quickly it recovered, 'looking' down at him with a lecherous, hungry expression, sitting back up atop of his hips.

"Please... I can't..." he uttered. The alien then gave him a sympathetic look, one that would've confused him if he had enough of his faculties to notice... but he didn't have a chance, the alien's bladed tail driving itself into his chest.

At first, he thought it was all over, that the alien was done with him and that death was all he was good for... but there was only a painful prick. The blade did not go nearly deep enough to cause any damage... though, he passed out before he could really think of anything else, a powerful weariness overcoming him, his last conscious thought of his wife.