Xenophilia - Xander - Pt. 02

Story Info
A planetary colony is overrun by horny xenomorphs.
6.4k words
4.92
7.9k
12
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/24/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Xenophilia -- Xander -- Part 2

---

This is part of a project to touch up and publish an older series of works I had done in the past, placing them on Literotica. There are quite a few parts, so they will seem repetitive as more are updated, and since they are not being completely revised, they will show their age. There will also be some questionable content, and due to said age, may not be presented in the most palatable manner, as much as I may have believed I did those years ago. Please keep this in mind.

---

When Xander awoke, feeling surprisingly refreshed -- though partly because he wasn't so exhausted he fell asleep like a stone sinking in water -- it didn't take long for him to be reminded of previous events and assured that what occurred was certainly not a lurid dream. He was firmly trapped in the embrace of the feminine alien creature that cornered him prior, and proceeded to forcefully copulate with him... more so out of her own desire for pleasure than any instinct to mate, given what she did. He could still feel her nipples against his chest, still erect with arousal despite the fact the creature slumbered against him. He groaned, looking about and seeing that there was nothing in reach for him to do... well, anything really.

And what would he do? Try and pry her off him? Try to stab her in the back? Try to convince her to let him go? She had most thoroughly shown what she had in mind when she cornered him, and quite frankly, he wasn't sure whether she was a legitimate threat anymore, though part of him wondered if that was just his dick talking. He hovered his hands above her rear, contemplating where he was going to put them so he could try and wake her up. He decided that, if she was willing to be fair, then there was nothing wrong with him having a little fondle himself... he hoped.

With some hesitance, he reached down, and began to knead her supple, smooth rear, giving it firm squeezes between light ones, as well as cocking his head to the opposite side she had nuzzled into.

"Uh, hey..." he began, feeling stupid talking to something that had, for all intents and purposes, raped him and likely could not speak a single shred of English.

But the creature stirred, and tightened her grip on him as she pulled her face out of his neck, and proceeded to grin at the human... pointedly wiggling her hips against his hands, clearly not insulted by his exploratory efforts. She leaned in close, and slowly ran her tongue up his neck, pressing firmly with the muscle in the process. It made him twitch in response, a shudder running up his spine and a shivering gasp leave his mouth. The human began to erect inside her, reminding Xander that he'd never pulled out of her, and had in fact slept with his penis still buried in her anus.

He groaned, especially when her tight walls began to close in around his cock the moment he grew stiff, the alien adopting a most lecherous grin as it realised this. It made Xander whine, the janitor also realising that she was likely to take advantage of this situation.

"H-Hey... at least say how areeeaaahhhh," he tried to say, cut off when she began to roll her hips into his crotch.

She let out a strange, inhuman sound, though it was highly reminiscent of a playful giggle, the alien creature clearly amused by this development. It pushed its hips firmly into Xander's groin, and squeezed tightly around his cock, strangling his manhood with the walls of her anus. He glanced down between her breasts, and spied the tip of her slit growing moist with desire. In hindsight, given how quick she was to recover last time, he was no longer surprised that she would've been raring to go again if the opportunity was presented to her. She began to roll even more against his crotch, stirring his shaft about in her anus as she clutched the sides of his face, 'looking' down at him with a lusty smile.

In turn, Xander gripped her glutes more tightly himself, groaning through gritted teeth before his jaws parted to gasp his pleasure. He shifted against the admittedly cold door of the container, beginning to leak precum into her anus already.

"Fuck... you really are a proper nympho..." he uttered, realising just how lustful this creature was.

Yet, there was an element of affection to her efforts. She stroked the back of his head with her fingers, one hand sliding down to his neck with a possessive, domineering but sensuous touch, the girl leaning in to lick and kiss at his cheeks slowly yet playfully. It made him twitch most firmly inside of her rear, his precum and her odd secretions lubricating her tight, bumpy flesh and allowing her to begin rising and falling upon his member, pulling her hips back up until only his tip remained behind her clenching sphincter, unwilling to let go of his cock, her ass a prison that could not be escaped, and his ejaculation the key to his release.

But she wanted to have fun, sliding down to his root, and back up to his glans and gently twisting it about with a pleasant but intense stimulation. He was already nearing an orgasm, and the efficiency in which she was able to bring him to the edge and over it was almost frightening to him.

But she had another idea in mind. Hissing deviously, she slid all the way up his length, and then off his shaft, letting it bounce and throb, finally free of the confines of her intensely tight anus. She released his head, and shuffled backwards until she was sliding herself on her belly across the floor, her breasts grazing down his torso until they eventually grazed along his throbbing member... before she reached for her breasts and grasped them, firmly wrapping their supple, malleable and spongy mass around his cock.

She 'looked' at him with a grin, licking her lips before letting that long tongue loll out and dribble profuse amounts of her saliva onto his glans, the tip of his cock just peeking out past the top of her breasts, his member already quite slick with the secretions of her anal passage and the precum he'd oozed from his tip. And even more would trickle from his tip, highly sensitive from his short spell in her rear, causing his member to throb in response to the luxurious feel of her breasts around his shaft.

They were soft on the outside, but springy enough to keep shape, whilst their cores proved much firmer, exerting a slight pressure around his manhood. It ensured a nice, tight fit whilst simultaneously forming to the contours of his dick. She shot him another 'glance', grinning around her unfurled tongue, before moving to slowly pump her breasts up and down his girth, sliding up until his tip was completely swallowed by her mounds, before pulling them back down so his tip could peek out from the top of her cleavage.

She could wrap around him fully, and she seemed to be in no sort of discomfort... if anything, she seemed to be enjoying herself, as if the very act was physically stimulating for her... or psychologically, either enjoying the method or delighting in how he reacted from her efforts.

"D-Damn... they don't make 'em like where you're from," he remarked, his only response an inhuman chortle from the creature, though more and more, he suspected that, in one way or another, she understood him quite well.

She began to pump her breasts faster, alternating her technique between several styles much like she had done when she was fucking him prior, ensuring it never got boring. First, she adopted an odd circular effort, squeezing up against his base, and loosening the pressure as she drew towards the tip, and then cycling back down to his root to repeat... sometimes reversing so that his glans received a most luscious hug of her breast flesh.

Her next technique was to simply grind her breasts up and down in opposite directions, but doing so far enough that his glans would still be swamped by whichever mound rose to the top. Precum dribbled from his tip throughout this gauntlet of titjob techniques, further slickening the sensation, her already smooth breasts gliding much more fluidly than before, though she still managed to exert a pleasant amount of friction.

She switched to rapidly jiggling her breasts around his girth, the rippling flesh stimulating him up and down as she bounced her globes to his cock. Sometimes, she paused to squeeze firmly around his length and twist his cock about, grinning at him before resuming her efforts, such as sliding her breasts to his tip and grinding them firmly to his sensitive glans, before shifting to a more traditional technique, like she started with. Only, this time, she unfurled her tongue a little further, and leaned down to lap at his tip, at his frenulum, and in a side-to-side motion at the underside tip of his cock.

"Fuck me, that tongue..." he exclaimed, knowing how viciously flexible it was. Her kisses were disarming enough without her utilising her inhuman oral mastery to his most sensitive organs. And she was certainly utilising them. She swirled her tongue around the tip, and leaned her head forward, so that she could gently kiss and suckle to his tip. He almost came there and then, thanks to the assault he had just endured and the invigorating wakeup anal just before.

But she eased back just enough to prevent him from erupting before she wanted him to. The female alien then began to coil her tongue slowly around his cock, like a serpent or tentacle, slithering down and around his manhood until the tip came to encircle his testicles, feeling an added pressure from her tongue against his shaft from how they were sandwiched between it and her tightly wrapped breasts. She fondled his jewels, and grinned around her tongue, beginning to stroke him with her breasts again.

He couldn't resist such an exotic, inhuman display of sexual prowess, almost torturous in how good it felt. And it only got harder when he saw something slip from her mouth; a strange, rigid organ, almost bony with some amount of flesh covering it, slimy and with two toothy mandibles at the end... the creature's dextrous tongue emerging from it. His eyes widened and his face paled as he laid eyes on the most unusual organ, before realising that it was, in fact, the same secondary maw that he felt when she was giving him oral in the first encounter.

He remembered how nicely it suckled and squeezed to his tip. And he would feel that sensation again, the organ sliding further past her lips until its soft 'lips' -- the semi-membranous flesh just behind the blunt teeth -- sealed around his glans. She then imparted a potent suction to his tip that tugged upon his cock, all whilst her tongue continued to wriggle and squirm around his shaft, and her breasts continued to stroke him up and down without relent.

It was the final blow that sent Xander over the edge with a shattered moan, bucking his hips erratically into the alien's breasts and her odd secondary jaw, spurting thick ropes of seed directly into the 'throat' of this unique organ, which suckled it down with a lecherous greed, the alien gulping more traditionally with each load she swallowed. Her ministrations didn't cease either, the alien ensuring to thoroughly pump his cock with her tongue and stroke his length with her breasts, tugging against him and ensuring his climax was a lengthy one, pouring semen with each pulse and throb of his penis.

Of course, he was only human, and he soon ceased so vigorously spurting cum from his tip, prompting the alien to slowly retract her rigid inner mouth and gently unwind her tongue from around his cock, purposely slowing the pace and keeping the grip tight as she did so he could feel some final stimulation from the way it uncoiled from his shaft, until it was once more lapping across the alien's lips with lecherous desire.

She slowly released his cock from her breasts then, leaning her head down so she could clean his shaft of any residue left upon it, causing one final dribble of late cum to crawl down his member. She lapped this discharge up with equal gusto, causing his cock to throb from this debauched cleaning, until his cock glistened only from her saliva. She giggled in her inhuman way, sitting up now and once more licking her lips. She liked to do that quite a bit it seemed.

"Ah, ha... are you done?" he muttered, watching her grin widely, seeming quite pleased with herself. He couldn't quite blame her; there was absolutely nothing that she just did that he could consider 'bad performance'. His appraisal of her skills was interrupted by a grumble from his stomach, and he blushed in embarrassment... not that being hungry was anything to be embarrassed about after all the shit she'd just done to him. Still, making such a noise in front of an admittedly sexy woman didn't make him feel too much of a player.

She cocked her head and gave him an almost quizzical expression, before it shifted to one of amusement. She reached up to caress his cheek affectionately, before turning around and dropping to all fours, rummaging around for the pack he'd brought with him. Eventually, she began raiding it once it was found, and fished about inside it until she produced one of the packets of salted crackers he'd brought.

Whilst she was doing this, Xander moved himself into a more comfortable position, crossing his legs and straightening out his back. She approached him once more, pressing her ever sensuous body to his, slipping one of his upper arms between her breasts... and proceeded to bring a cracker to his lips, the alien smiling as she offered the cracker to him.

Xander blinked at first, honestly not expecting such a display of care and compassion from the alien... but he didn't complain. The longer she was playing 'Fuck and Love the Janitor', the longer Xander went without becoming dead. He opened his mouth, and the alien slowly pushed the cracker between his lips so he could start eating it. Once he'd finished with the first, she fed him a second, and then another, and slowly, she fed him a cracker one by one, her free hand gently reaching up to caress the back of his head and rake her fingers through his hair, her claws gently scraping across his scalp in a tantalising manner.

As for Xander... he'd grown rather comfortable around this female. He wanted to feel just how soft and pliant she was, and after some hesitance... he reached around with the arm stuck between her breasts, his forearm snaking around behind her waist until he could take a handful of one of her glutes, gently squeezing it. She giggled at him, and promptly fed him another cracker. His other hand slowly traipsed over to her thighs, and he proceeded to caress them gently, sliding his hand up and down her leg affectionately. She seemed to enjoy this, letting out an alien purr.

She was unusual to touch, smoother and almost rubbery to the touch compared to a human, almost glassy in places, but still soft and pliable like flesh, and it still felt like skin, as odd as it was. She wasn't warm, but she wasn't cold either, seemingly lukewarm except in the midst of the most frenetic of sex, when the energy she exerted warmed up her body with the heat of her lust. It was also odd to look at her face, given he had no eyes to fixate on, just a set of barely visible sockets beneath the semi-translucent dome that capped the top of her skull... but the lower half of her face, the half that could emote, was lively, intelligent, playful.

She could express her intelligence and her moods through her smiles, more than enough to show what she really thought. To show that she wasn't some cold, mindless animal acting on instinct... and even if she was... it was some very extensive instinct. She also seemed to understand his words, though to what level, Xander wasn't entirely certain.

It was also a bit of a surreal chain of events and an unusual series of escalations and de-escalations; first, he had been creeping through the halls of Victor's Post on alert for any signs of danger, then running for his life from these 'monsters', to being raped by one, and now being affectionately fed and cared for by the very same individual. Understandably, his human mind wasn't quite able to process such a sudden change in situation, though his body did not once protest to the things she was doing to him. He knew that, logically, bodily reactions did not equate to enjoyment. That wasn't how it worked.

Except, in this case, it was how it worked. He had enjoyed the encounter, and he was definitely enjoying the attention he was receiving right now. Admittedly, he conceded that, even if this end with his murder... he was going to enjoy every second of it if he could.

'May as well, right?' he justified to himself. Soon enough though, the alien had fed him the last cracker from the packet she'd opened, discarding the wrapper and facing him with a smile.

It left him feeling parched, however, the crumbs and dust from the cracker starting to dry out his lips and mouth.

"I... don't suppose you could get me some of the water I brought?" he suggested.

The alien cocked her head, before 'glancing' behind her at the bag he'd brought, before turning back to him and grinning mischievously. He wondered what she was up to, before she shifted around in front of him, kneeling between his legs, dropping to her knees. She smirked, before bringing her hands to her breasts, and cupping the mounds softly, giving them both firm, erotic squeezes in slow, circular motions, massaging her globes and rubbing the nipples... until, much to Xander's amazement, beads of strange-coloured fluid began to dribble from her teats.

She 'glanced' at him, and licked her lips seductively, before sliding back into a lying position with a most fluid motion of her legs, using her tail to support her body as she did so, unfolding her legs and pushing back across the floor of the container, before looking to Xander and beckoning him to join her, slowly drawing a fingertip across one of her nipples and gathering up a bead of milk, smirking and bringing the digit to her lips, slipping it into her mouth and slowly suckling in a careful, devious manner. She chuckled in her alien way, and rubbed her back enticingly to the floor of the container, despite the awkwardness from her now folded down back pipes.

Xander had already gathered that everything she did was a sexual act, something she did to arouse and to please, and she seemed to enjoy every moment of it. How could he possibly say no?

Eagerly, the human forgot any previous prejudice and concern, crawling forward with renewed strength to hover himself over the alien's body, grinning lecherously at her as his cock throbbed to life once more.

He slid his hands up her side, and gently grazed over her belly, until he was level with her bust. She giggled in a shrill, chittering manner, her tail swaying about beneath him. She seemed eager, and Xander wasn't about to let her go without. He lowered himself to her body until he was laying against it, cupping one of her leaky breasts in one hand... and proceeded to run his tongue up the nub and lap up some of the milk that trickled from it. It had a rather delectable taste, reminiscent of caramel, only encouraging Xander to suckle more of the substance down.

He hungrily gulped the fluid once he lapped enough into his mouth to do so, before slowly circling the tip of his muscle around her areola in an attempt to please her. The stimulated growls that left her lips were enough encouragement for him that he increased the pace, flicking her tongue back and forth across her nipple to gauge her reactions. She rubbed herself into the floor, tail gently thumping against the ground as a result. Clearly, she was enjoying this, and her smiles were all the encouragement he needed to keep going.

12