Xenophilia - Xander - Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He ran the broad, flat side of his tongue slowly across the girl's teat, applying enough pressure to push the peak of the creature's breast upwards slightly, before leaning in close to gently seal his lips around the disc and envelop the cap of her mound in his mouth. She was... rather delightful to say the least, especially once he began to suckle upon her breast. He tugged gently on her mound, whilst his other hand crept up to her unattended globe to give it a gentle squeeze, fondling it slowly and gently rubbing his fingertips to her leaky nipple.

Of course, this was partly a ruse, it seemed, as he suddenly found his cock, which had been hanging down between her legs, sandwiched between her smooth thighs, causing him to blink in surprise, before glancing at the alien who had adopted a most cheeky expression.

It had all been a trap, it seemed... well, partly a trap. She wasn't stopping him from having his fill of her delicious milk. If anything, the feeling of one of her hands gliding up to gently grasp the back of his head to push his face a bit more firmly into her teat was all he needed to know that she wanted him to go further.

So Xander suckled away, hungrily and greedily, whilst she began to grind her thighs back and forth against his throbbing cock, pulling her hand away from his head to give him free reign to do as he pleased with them, one hand groping and kneading the breast he had yet to drink from, whilst Xander's other hand slid down from the mound he'd latched his lips to so that he could glide his palm and fingers up to her head, until his fingertips gently grazed over her lips.

Immediately, she suckled them into her mouth, sealing her lips tightly around his digits, and weaving her tongue about them in a slow, erotic manner, causing him to shiver and blush even madder than he had been. Everything was a sexual delight with this creature, and Xander couldn't get enough of how fun she was. He began gently rocking his hips back and forth between her thighs, whilst she rubbed her legs up and down, and back and forth against his cock in opposite directions, teasing him and trying to milk his member.

He briefly released her teat to look at her, eyes glossy with lust and desire, her eyeless face grinning around his fingers without even breaking the seal she had around them. Her skill was impressive, to say the least, how much control she had over her body. He wanted to say something to her, but now that he was looking at her strange visage, he wasn't sure what to say. He'd never been particularly versed in dirty talk, though part of him wondered what she'd have to say if she could speak any English at all... whether she was a calm, reserved kind of woman who spoke with a seductive tenor, each word measured and contemplated to bring the most luxurious effect, or if she was a happy-go-lucky kind of girl, that liked to say whatever came to her mind and let it be known how much she was enjoying herself.

He was thinking she sat somewhere in the middle, and he was quite okay with that. He smiled, and returned to her teat and suckled away hungrily, drinking down the now profusely flowing stream of milk with a greedy desire, feeling like he could get addicted to the taste of her delectable nectar.

The slightly caramel taste of her odd milk also meant it glided down his throat with relative slickness, smooth and silky to his gullet. He crooned against her teat until its flow began to falter. So he released her mound with a wet pop, before moving his head over to suckle upon her other breast, circling her nipple first with the tip of his tongue, before sealing his lips around the areola and suckling the flesh into his mouth, tugging gently as he began to drink once more.

All the while, the alien continued to stroke his cock between her thighs, squeezing and tugging on his manhood, precum trickling from his tip and lubricating her thighs, ensuring an even slicker sensation than before. She crooned softly, her fingers once more raking through his hair, lifting up her hips and thus his own in turn, grinding his cock between her thighs in opposite directions, much like rolling dough into a tube between one's palm.

The smooth, sensuous friction was deceptively pleasurable, and with the sensitivity his cock still possessed from his earlier ejaculation, it was enough to slowly build him up to a second climax. He wouldn't be unleashing the floodgates too soon, but it would get there if this kept up. She was increasing her efforts too, as her milk ran dry. So he suckled harder, gulping down greater amounts of her nectar to completely enjoy everything she had to offer.

Soon, however, he wasn't able to hold out anymore, as the girl shifted to an up and down motion of rubbing her thighs to his length, and as her flow of milk began to falter on her other breast, he shuddered and bucked into her slick thighs, shooting his semen onto the floor of the container with each sharp load. He moaned into her breast, pushing his face into the supple globe to muffle his sounds of delight. Once his ejaculation finished, only then did he release her nipple, letting go with a pleasured pant, slowly looking up at her face, her lips twisted into a devious smirk. She reached up and cupped his cheek, before leaning her flexible body upwards so she could kiss him, her tongue slipping out past both their lips to lap up the residue of milk left on his face.

He could only kiss back, thoroughly enamoured with this most erotic female. His tongue tried to mingle with hers, but it was immediately dominated by the overpowering strength and flexibility of her muscle, coiling around his tongue and pinning it down, and practically stroking it with the tip of her own oral tool, some perverse form of affection. She broke the kiss, however, and smiled at him.

"Damn... how many times are you going to blow my mind?" he remarked, prompting her to chitter in mirth. She slowly extricated herself from his embrace, stretching rather erotically above him before wandering over to one of the container's walls, pressing herself up against it, and 'looking' over her shoulder at him with a devious expression, licking her lips as she slapped her rear with one of her hands, swaying her rump from side to side enticingly.

It was an invitation if Xander had ever seen one, and one he wasn't going to decline. He got to his fee with renewed vigour, his cock throbbing with anticipation. He knew he'd already ejaculated twice, and his shaft was still quite sensitive. But that didn't matter to him. She'd already given him a chance to take the initiative, and now she was letting him take it further. Perhaps it was another trap like before, though if that's what 'trap' entailed for her, Xander was all too happy to spring it.

He manoeuvred behind her, the odd pipe-like protrusions on her back folding downwards to give him some space as she pushed her rump outwards. Her tail met his body, coiling around him and tugging him forward towards her, his hands moving to grasp her hips; she reached around to tug aside one of her own glutes, revealing a sopping pussy, labia quivering in eager desire for his manhood. That she could get so aroused just in anticipation for his human anatomy encouraged Xander, who released one side of her hips so that he could take a hold of his cock and align it with her pussy folds... and without further preamble, he began to push inside.

Once his tip was practically sucked into her nethers, he let go of his shaft to once more grab her hip, moaning softly as her tight, textured sex snatched at his cock, drawing him in like some strange predator engulfing a prey animal. She too hissed in pleasure, pushing herself up even more firmly against the wall of the container. She wiggled her hips about as he pushed deeper, twisting his cock about and further stimulating him. Xander grunted in response, and smirked, gently slapping one of her glutes. It jiggled tautly in response, and she growled playfully. Her tail tightened around his body and tugged him closer, clearly wanting to get the party started.

And once Xander felt his cock slide in as far as it could go, he wasn't going to wait any longer. He pulled his hips back, and thrust harshly into her sex, his hips slapping wetly to her rump, her entire body jolting forward against the wall of the container. She hissed in pleasure, growling with erotic desire. She tugged him against her body with that tail of hers, the sharp tip angled safely away from his body. She pressed both her hands to the metal, her breasts similarly squashed to the compartment's interior wall, enjoying herself as Xander shifted into a rapid pace of vigorous thrusting.

The slaps of their bodies colliding together echoed throughout the old container, and so did their sounds of pleasure, his grunts and gasps mixing with her hisses and growls. She had her face pushed up sideways against the wall so her elongated skull didn't accidentally smack into his face, though Xander was too preoccupied with the hypnotic jiggling of her taut rear to notice. One hand slid up from her hip to grasp at the root of her tail, the base of the appendage pressed against his slight beer gut. He used this to apply a bit more leverage to his efforts, thrusting even harder into her depths.

Of course, she wasn't one to simply sit by, even when she was offering herself up to him for his own pleasure. She tightened her sex, making sure each piston-like motion of his cock felt the intense, slicked friction of her walls tugging around his manhood, some of her contours even grinding up beneath his corona. The flesh of her walls caressed and stimulated every sensitive nerve on his shaft, whilst she alternated the pressure to enhance the experience, loosening up whenever he was forcing himself to the hilt in her deep sex, and tightening up intensely whenever he was drawing back, as if trying to trap him inside her.

He leaned his body forward, just above the base of her folded down back pipes, his head bumping up against the rear of her elongated skull, causing her to 'look around' at him, and cast him a sideways smirk, before Xander leaned in to attempt to kiss her. The folded pipes on her back made it hard to get close, so she would loll out her tongue to let it swirl around his own. This contact was erotic in its own way, the both of them waggling their tongues together, the alien sliding hers just a little further to tease past Xander's lips, the tip curling to explore just behind his lips and in front of his teeth.

It was odd, but he wasn't going to stop her, not when his loins burned with the pleasure of her tight womanhood. His balls throbbed, especially when she repositioned her tail, so that a length could loop between his legs and rub gently to his scrotum, causing him to shiver and groan. She couldn't possibly remain entirely idle, she always had to be doing something to stimulate him. Xander was delighted by that, it made the experience so much more intense when she reacted and did her best to return the favour without taking too much control.

Of course, he had his own tricks, or so he hoped, as he began to thrust into her depths at differing angles, his cock grinding along the flesh of her walls. His glans was rubbed vigorously by her textured innards, so it was just as intense for him as it seemed to be for her, the alien shuddering and growling in bliss, her tongue leaving his so she could moan against the wall. Not quite a human moan, but a moan all the same. He loved the sound, and he wanted to hear it again.

He began to thrust faster, though adopting a different technique; faster, but shorter thrusts, only pulling back to the halfway mark. He wasn't sure if it'd do anything, he was merely experimenting. But she seemed to enjoy the feeling, licking her lips and squeezing tightly, yet another sweet, inhuman moan leaving her lips. More fluids oozed past her sex, completely soaking his crotch, and forming a puddle on the floor. She was a wet one, he had to give her that. It wasn't entirely human, but that only made it sexier to Xander.

His hands slowly slid up her body, until one was wrapped around her stomach, and the other gently around her neck and gripping her shoulder, all for the leverage he needed for one last vigorous pounding. He was drawing close, and the way the rhythmic squeezing and rippling of her walls turned erratic and unpredictable seemed to indicate that she was too. He picked up speed now, beginning to slam away at her rear with a final burst of gusto. He was going to cum inside her again, though that'd been the case for every other ejaculation thus far. Much to his delight.

And then, with a mighty groan, his delight turned to ecstasy as Xander came inside the female creature, his thrusts turning incredibly short and sharp, effectively humping the girl with each throb and jolt of his body a rope of seed pumped directly into her depths. It was enough to make her screech inside the confined space, spasming in orgasm and hurting Xander's ears in the process, if only briefly. She almost washed away his semen with the amount of juices that gushed from her depths, her walls quivering and clenching chaotically around his manhood. It made him gasp and prolong his orgasm most delightfully, until he was completely spent.

When she too calmed down from her orgasm, the two of them panted in bliss, ready to collapse together. However, as ever, she recovered far quicker than Xander ever could. She used her tail to slide him out of her depths, binding him tightly before placing him against the wall, in a seated position, legs spread apart as his cock softened. She straddled his hips and pushed herself against him, cupping his cheeks and bringing her lips in close to kiss him fondly, tongue worming into his mouth to impart that affectionate dominance he'd come to know her for.

They smacked and suckled at each other's lips and tongues, her oral affection all too genuine and romantic to be mere instinct. His hands roamed up and down the sides of her body, where she was smooth, enjoying how she felt. After a while, however, a wave of drowsiness overcame Xander, as the exhaustion of their passionate lovemaking began to take its toll on him. She sensed this, and broke the kiss, smiling at him before pulling his face into her soft cleavage.

"Mmph... you make a man... really feel appreciated..." he murmured as she stroked the back of his head, before slowly drifting off to sleep.

His sleep was short, however, as his exhaustion only warranted little more than a nap... however, when he awoke, he felt odd sensations to his wrist, like a set of supple lips and a lurid tongue gently grazing against his skin in an erotic fashion whilst sopping thick liquid to his flesh. When he looked up, he saw that his alien mate was oozing this clear, gooey substance from her mouth all over his wrist... and realised after that she'd done something similar to his other wrist and both his ankles, now all bound to the metal interior panels of the container in a thick, black resin. The rest of his body was untouched, but as the substance on his final wrist began to harden, he started to squirm, worry filling him. Was this it? Was this the end, or was she going to torture him, slowly?

She saw his panic and giggled in her alien way, and pressed a finger to his lips, smirking and licking her own, using her other hand to hold his arm in place until the resin set, turning from clear to black. Once that happened, the alien chuckled again, and made her way over to the door of the container... proceeding to unlock it slowly, and then swing it open... whereupon another one of her kind entered, crawling first and then standing up and approaching him with a sensual sway to her hips.

They 'glanced' at each other with devious smirks, before turning to Xander... the first alien slowly and pointedly locking the door once more, the two of their tails entwining around each other as they advanced on him, holding onto each other's rumps, licking their lips hungrily.

Once the realisation of what was about to occur set in, Xander gulped a little fearfully... though his cock throbbed slightly in anticipation. This was going to be a long 'interrogation'...

12