Xenophilia - Xander - Pt. 03

Story Info
A planetary colony is overrun by horny xenomorphs.
7.5k words
4.86
6.6k
10
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/24/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Xenophilia -- Xander -- Part 3

---

This is part of a project to touch up and publish an older series of works I had done in the past, placing them on Literotica. There are quite a few parts, so they will seem repetitive as more are updated, and since they are not being completely revised, they will show their age. There will also be some questionable content, and due to said age, may not be presented in the most palatable manner, as much as I may have believed I did those years ago. Please keep this in mind.

---

Xander gulped again as the pair of aliens approached him, grinning and licking their lips hungrily. They dropped to all fours, crawling with a predatory air towards him, tails flicking about and their faces fixated on him, and though they lacked any sort of eyes, it felt like they were staring into his very soul, searching for any hint of arousal they could latch onto and exploit. The possibility of two so very lewd creatures attending to him excited his member, however, as it throbbed and bounced to attention before his very eyes, all too eager to receive attention from them.

They were soon upon him, their lecherous 'gazes' heating his body and banishing the cold that permeated the container as his arousal and his nervousness grew. These creatures had clear designs for him, and he wondered if he could even last the two of them.

They each cupped one of his cheeks, smirking at him and licking their lips before leaning in close for a cooperative kiss, suckling at his lips and darting their tongues into his mouth, lapping their muscles against each other and his own, smacking and slurping as they seemed to vie for the centre, albeit playfully.

He suspected there would be some measure of competition between the two inhuman females, though a competition they themselves enjoyed for the fun of it. They pulled away from his lips now, and began running their tongues up his cheeks, slowly and firmly, their licks feeling somehow hotter than the first girl's had before. He glanced between them with his eyes, unable to move his head with how they held it in their hands.

They were working their licks lower and lower slowly, until he felt them lapping slowly and lusciously at his neck, leaving warm saliva trails along either side of his neck. They growled softly, their other hands slowly traipsing down his body with teasing fingertips drumming to his skin, gently scraping over his belly until they reached his crotch, whereupon the aliens sensuously shifted their hands over his flesh until they were able to grasp at his cock, the two of them gently stroking his erect member in a cooperative effort.

He bucked upwards gently in response, though he continued to tug at his restraints; if nothing else, he wanted to be able to feel the pair of beauties before him, slurping and suckling to his neck. He made odd sounds, high pitched, quiet gasps and whines as they applied so much oral attention to his throat.

It made him feel weak, like a prey animal subdued and hunted by a pack, as though they were going for his jugular... but each tantalising lick they applied to his neck made his member throb in their slowly stroking hands. Whatever they had in store for him, he knew it was going to strain him to his limits... and he was excited for that prospect. He'd not enjoyed himself like this in... many, many years. If ever; it was hardly like this was an experience he was intimately familiar with, and now he was being subjected to the whims of the most erotic women he's ever been with in his entire life.

They were slowly working their way down, however, dragging their tongues across his body and waggling the tips of their muscles to his skin, stopping at his nipples to tease them, circling his areola and licking the nubs as they suckled to his chest. He jerked forward and panted, biting his lower lip. It wasn't the first time he'd felt something like this; the nymphomaniac he dated once was fond of doing the same, but these two gals were doing an even better job than she had. Precum oozed from his tip, a sign that their efforts were having quite the effect on him.

Eventually, they released his nipples and slid their lips further down his body, stroking his cock slowly and at a pace intended to tantalise without forcing him too close to the edge too quickly, the pressure they exerted intended to be similarly reigned in. Though one grinded her palm to his glans, whilst the other sometimes slipped down to fondle his balls in her hand, juggling his jewels in her fingers and tugging gently on his scrotum. It excited him, being at the mercy of these two wondrous, exotic ladies, and he was more than eager and nervous to see what they had in store for him next. They were drifting lower and lower towards his crotch as well, nearing his member, sliding their bodies back between his parted legs to do so.

Eventually, he felt their tongues worming their way to his groin, after leaving slick trails over his belly that even crossed over, their tongues briefly mingling and rubbing to one another purposely, until their heads were now between his legs, and their faces just inches from his throbbing mast. They examined his length with curious, delighted sniffs and deep inhalations, smirking and grinning deviously, as though pleased with what they saw. They had since pulled their hands away from his member, placing them on his thighs, and on each other's buttocks, letting him see them knead each other's rump most erotically.

One of them leaned close and just barely ran her tongue across the backside tip of his cock, curling her tongue inwards to tease across his frenulum. The other did the same, though she slipped her tongue down his root and used the flat side to do so.

It made a small surge of precum dribble from his cock and down the back, all as they went in again for more slow licks, curling the tips of their tongues around the head of his shaft, around the corona and letting the tip of their muscle tease at his most sensitive spots at his glans; underneath the corona, and against the frenulum. Xander couldn't suppress the sighs of pleasure that left his lips in response to their most erotic efforts, drawing in closer so they could gently kiss his glans with their lips and glide their oral petals together, slurping quietly and crowding his cock with their hungry, needy desire.

With his wrists and ankles bound to the interior panels of the container, he was in absolutely no condition to fight back, completely at their mercy, which made his involuntary bucks and jerks all the more invigorating. They cast 'glances' up at him every now and then, smirking deviously and licking their lips hungrily. They seemed to enjoy his reactions, especially when he felt one of them slide her hand back to his balls to give them a nice, gentle squeeze, before retreating to his thigh once more.

"Uhhh... this is... intense... I've never been in a threesome before..." he admitted. Whether they understood him or not, they both nevertheless giggled and smirked, before returning to his cock, pressing soft, supple kisses to the back of his tip and sliding in closer towards one another so their lips pressed together. They kissed and suckled to the back of his glans with slow, sensuous motions, doing so whilst their own lips grazed upon each other, twisting their heads slightly so they kissed each other and his glans at the same time, a debauched sight that would be forever imprinted in his mind.

More precum oozed from his tip, dribbling onto their suckling lips, whereupon they 'fought' over who got to lap it up, like it was a delicious nectar in its own right, jealously coveted by their kind... for all he knew, it was a precious substance to them, for more than just mating purposes. But there was no true hostility between them, the smiles and fleeting kisses between the two showing how much they were enjoying this entire encounter.

The lusty females returned attention to his tip, though one slid further down his shaft, gently twisting her head on its side so she could slowly bring her lips together in luscious kisses. She prodded his length with her tongue, whilst her compatriot clasped her lips tightly around his glans, swirling her own tongue around the head of his manhood, a seething moan loosing from Xander's mouth as a result of their efforts. They weren't going fast enough to bring him to climax too soon, but it was still an intense enough experience.

They both started licking his shaft now, running their tongues up inches of his cock at a time, pressing the flats of their muscles to his flesh one moment, and wiggling their tips to his skin the next, all intent on bringing him great pleasure. They kept 'glancing' up at him, though he admitted he wished they had actual eyes, just to see the lust that would be in them, and how much more depraved their expressions would be. Still, their smiles were enough, as were the tongues lapping to his mast.

He then felt their tails slither beneath his body, entwining around each other as they did so, snaking under him from either side, all so they could lift his hips up, carefully positioning him so that they didn't strain his limbs, given they were bound. Once they had him in the desired posture, one of the aliens slid down until she could press his balls into her face, rubbing her countenance gently to his scrotum, before leaning in close once more to run her tongue slowly and firmly up the sack, taking one of his balls with it until he felt her muscle slide off his orb.

The two of them seemed to settle on teasing two different parts of his cock now, the newcomer 'feasting' on his balls whilst the one that had 'introduced' him to their wonderful 'hospitality' suckling to his tip and sometimes sliding her lips down sideways along the top few inches of his penis. They murmured in their inhuman way, pleased for whatever reason and causing their sounds of delight to thrum against his sensitive shaft, the vibrations gently coursing through his flesh adding an extra level of stimulation and pleasure.

The girls gently caressed his thighs with their lanky fingertips as they attended to his mast, Xander biting his lower lip and tipping his head backwards and groaning. It was enough feeling his balls being lapped and juggled with the girl's tongue, but when she began to suckle his balls into her mouth, there was just another spike of pleasure that excited his human body, his skin prickling with goose-bumps. He wanted to say something, but he kept his mouth shut, just enjoying this helpless ecstasy and letting them do as they pleased, the only feedback they really needed being the contortions of his face.

The one with his jewels constantly shifting about in her mouth slurped around his balls, treating them like hard sweets and suckling them one at a time or simultaneously, using her tongue to keep them constantly juggled about in her maw, tantalising Xander with her oral skills. She even managed to use her teeth without causing him any discomfort, ever so gently grazing her sharp ivories over his scrotum and giving his orbs the lightest of squeezes between her teeth, applying only the barest of pressures to ensure it was a pleasant experience.

She let her saliva ooze profusely from her mouth, practically slobbering around his testicles and drowning them in her tingly fluids. Yet her lips sealed tightly around his sack, ensuring only what she wanted to trickle down his balls would escape, siphoning much of it back into her mouth with powerful sucking. It was a sensuous massage that ensured he would have a nice big load for them when he finally came, that much he was certain of.

His other partner gently nibbled on his glans as well, grazing her sharp teeth lightly over the sensitive, swollen tip of his penis, sending electric tingles of pleasure down his shaft and subsequently up his spine. She similarly slurped hard around his glans, her lips gently sliding up and down the tip of his cock whilst her tongue writhed and waggled to his head, easing back every now and then to give him some time to calm down. They didn't want him to cum too soon... it seemed they wanted to torment him first, work him up to an excruciatingly pleasurable orgasm through such simple efforts.

He felt the second girl release his balls with a wet pop, the first doing the same with a slurping gasp, before they returned to the slow, erotic licking they had been doing before, treating his penis like a lollipop, slowly running their tongues along his mast. They applied light pressure and firm, licked vertically and across his girth, gave his balls fleeting, teasing laps and rubbed their tongues to his frenulum, and both softly kissed and briefly suckled on various parts of his cock. It throbbed with slowly building pressure, whilst he felt their tongues explore his manhood in all manner of ways, never using a single technique for too long.

They slowed down though, gently running the tips of their tongues to his skin just below his glans, before curling upwards so they ran their muscles along the sensitive underside of his corona, sending electric shivers up his spine and causing a spurt of precum to ooze from his tip. Xander tugged firmly on his restraints, but they were adhered quite firmly to the panels, so he was not going to escape that way. No, he would have to endure what these females had in store for him until they were finished and satisfied... it was quite exciting.

They brought their lapping tongues a little higher up his member, gently wiggling their muscles to his glans once more, teasing him with slow, circular licks to the sides of his cock. He groaned as pleasure, intense and gentle all at once, tantalised his manhood. One suckled to his tip, running her lips up and down the top half of his glans only, whilst her compatriot slid her lips down his side, head twisted to one side so that his mast fit between her oral folds with ease, her tongue tracing the contours of his veins, bulging from how rigid his cock felt.

He bit his lower lip and bucked involuntarily, whilst the hungry aliens continued to torment him with their teasing tongues. It was impossibly delightful, and better than he could've ever dreamed. How could he have possibly hated them for invading the colony after all of this? If there was any way to win a population over... well, this was probably the best.

They both proceeded to pull their lips away, all so they could run their long tongues along his veins, using their tips to trace the bulging vessels and tantalise him with the precise sensations they imparted. He rocked his hips back and forth, and bucked upwards several times in intense stimulation.

"F-Fuck... you're going to... ruin me at this rate..." he muttered, though he suspected his first partner 'ruined' him immediately after she ambushed him. His eyes clenched as a pang of stimulation ran up his body, and he squirmed in place, seeing them return to the flat-edged laps with their muscles, slick and smooth. They both ran their tongues up from his root all the way to his tip, and back down once more.

Clearly they had designs for him to lose his mind before he was ready to blow... not that a little temporary insanity from pleasure of this calibre bothered him now. They both giggled and grinned with their lips around his shaft, suckling firmly to two different sections of his cock, heads twisted to their sides to mesh their lips better to his mast. They let their lips part against his member, and then draw back together until they were closed, slowly and sensuously, before pulling away to once more torment him with their slow, careful licking, circling their tongues to his glans and caressing the sloped side of his cockhead with the undersides of their wicked organs.

He shifted and squirmed, but Xander gasped in shock and pleasure when he felt and saw their tongues slowly begin to coil around his manhood like a double helix, pressed tight together so they effectively formed a cocoon of squirming, roiling flesh, going far enough down to ensnare his balls in the tips of their tongues, and once his shaft was completely enveloped, they rubbed and grinded their tongues against his flesh in whatever way they could without exposing parts of his skin, their motion restricted by one another, but still able to squirm tantalisingly.

Xander could really feel the pressure building in his loins now. He was close, terribly close to a most powerful climax. And they sensed this, feeling his cock throbbing powerfully in their fleshy prison of their entwined tongues. So they uncoiled their muscles from around his member and return to lapping at his glans and his shaft just beneath his tip, leaving Xander almost disappointed that he was no longer experiencing such a delight... but it didn't matter, for soon he was releasing strained groans and bucking with short, sharp jerks, his ejaculation coming on strong.

It didn't spurt into the air, however, as one moved to wrap her fingers around his root, stifling the ejaculation just enough to prevent him from raining semen down upon them and himself, but still allowing the full volume to vigorously pulse from his tip, their constant licking ensuring his climax was prolonged.

His body convulsed from the powerful pleasure that wracked his form, and even more so when they once again coiled their tongues around his length, cocooning his shaft in their dark muscles for a second time, and with their tips juggling and lapping at his testicles, and the rest of their tongues' lengths squirming and rubbing to his shaft, his orgasm was further prolonged, feeling constant, powerful dribbles of semen burst from his tip, smeared and lapped away by the tongues that wormed to his penis. He saw white fluid trickle past the edges of their tongues, drool trickling out the corner of his own mouth, a clear display of how potent their technique was.

Finally, his semen stopped spurting from his beleaguered cock, and the two uncoiled their tongues from around his member, slowly and sensuously to ensure he shuddered from the slithering sensation of their muscles unwinding from around his mast, intensely pleasurable with the lingering sensitivity so soon after an orgasm. He was subjected to further tantalising post-climax teasing as they lapped at his cock to clean it of any residual semen, encouraging a final amount of his white stuff to dribble from the tip, which they promptly lapped up with luscious, teasing growls. Eventually, after a torturous amount of time at the mercy of their cleaning tongues, they finally retreated from his cock, smacking their lips together as though they'd just finished a particularly pleasant meal. Xander groaned in exhaustion, though his manhood refused to go down.

They 'eyed' it hungrily, licking their lips in desire. But to give him some respite, they ignored his shaft for now, crawling to him and pressing up to his sides, their bosoms pressing against his torso, leaning in close so they could teasingly but affectionately lap at his neck, nibbling on his skin and kissing him tenderly. Such erotic but gentle displays ensured he remained erect and regained some stamina, though it was more than a little difficult to rest when he was under constant assault.

He knew that they weren't done, not nearly finished with him. Why would they be? The newcomer hadn't even had sex with him yet. He knew that had to change, he doubted they'd just accept luxurious oral as sufficient. He felt them slide their lips and tongues up his neck, over his jawline, until they were both kissing at his lips, vying to be the one pressing their lips more directly to his own, trying to push the other away in some lecherous game of theirs, both their tongues worming into his mouth and coiling about his own muscle and constricting it helplessly. He let out a garbled moan, a shuddering sigh following after it as he was subjected to their whims.