Xenophilia - Xander - Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was unable to resist them, not like this, not with how skilled they were. They did, however, retreat from his mouth, letting their waggling tongues traipse down his body until they came to his nipples... which they promptly suckled against and teased for a second time. Afterwards, however, when Xander oozed precum as his arousal started to rebuild, they pulled away from him, looking down at him as they stood up, licking their lips and smirking deviously. Clearly they had some design for him, and he wasn't going to get out of it now matter how much he pleaded. At this point, he just hoped they would be satisfied long enough to let him go.

But for now, he was still at their mercy, wondering what they were going to do next... and that was to remove their tails from beneath his body, once more setting his rump down on the cold floor of the container, causing him to jolt in reflex. They then moved to drop into a squat on either side of his shaft, coiling their tails around one another like a helix, the bladed tips scraping along the roof... before they pressed their smooth rumps to his mast, sandwiching his manhood between their glutes. Xander groaned as they immediately started to grind their buttocks to his cock.

Once again, they were vying for dominance, and that caused his dick to constantly change which set of cheeks it was nestled between, whilst simultaneously pressing hard enough that he was forced between all four glutes, as they began to grind and rub his penis up and down, the friction limited and his cock lubricated by their residual saliva and the precum that they'd managed to draw from him with their erotic efforts. Their asses were so smooth, so taut, much firmer than their breasts, but still malleable enough that one could've sunk their fingers into their glutes with a bit more effort... which meant there was quite a lot of pressure being exerted upon his penis from the spongy flesh of their rears.

It made him groan intensely, his sensitive mast no longer able to put up any resistance... and nor was Xander, his willpower completely drained. All he had the resolve left for was enjoying the erotic torture they were subjecting him too. It was wonderful, blissful, addictive, and already bringing him closer and closer to another intense climax. They knew how to milk a man dry, and they weren't going to stop until they had done so.

They changed how they grinded their rumps to his cock, one going up whilst the other dropped down, and vice versa. They twisted their rears in a circular fashion by gyrating their hips, and they clenched their glutes tightly around his cock, their musculature lacking in no place on their body. It was intense as it was, and the more precum he oozed from his tip, the faster they grinded, thanks to the added lubrication they provided.

They groped their own breasts, whilst turning their heads to face him, wicked, almost sadistic grins on their faces as they watched Xander pant and moan in stupefying pleasure. He tensed his body, the only thing he could do without willpower and with a highly sensitive shaft to hold back his impending climax... but it was hopeless.

With a loud groan, he bucked upwards between their smooth, taut glutes, his spurts of semen hitting the underside bases of their tails, deflecting the spray and causing it to splatter across their glutes and his crotch. Upon feeling his orgasm, they slowed down, but pressed their asses more firmly to his pulsing member, milking his shaft for every drop, until he had nothing more to give them. They pulled away, a sticky sound of skin peeling away from skin welcoming his ears as he watched strings of smeared precum sag between his cock and their rears until they were more than an inch away, breaking these sticky bridges and leaving his cock to glisten from the light that managed to come through the window, Xander idly realising that his torch had turned off long ago.

They shifted around, and pressed their bodies to him, gently stroking his hair and caressing his skin with their clawed hands, purring gently, clearly enjoying themselves whilst looking at him longingly. Xander was exhausted, to an extent; whilst he certainly didn't feel like he'd run a marathon, the way they stimulated him was so intense that it drained him considerably. Still, they were kind enough to give him a moment to catch his breath... and he would need it.

Once they had decided he'd rested enough, the two exotic, inhuman beauties proceeded to grab at the resin restraints that bound his wrists to the back wall of the container, tearing away the material. It stung his skin a little, feeling his hairs pulled free of his skin, but he didn't care much, the minute pain actually a little invigorating. They did the same to his ankles, tearing the resin bonds apart and making sure none clung to his flesh.

Whilst he was thankful to be freed from his bondage, it became clear not too long after that these alien beauties weren't giving him liberty just yet. With a yelp, he felt himself dragged over the fortunately smooth metal floor by the ankles, wondering just what they were up to... until he saw his first partner stand over his face, her glistening, sopping sex visible to him... whilst the second alien girl straddled his hips with her knees to the ground on either side of his body, his shaft pressing up against her belly.

She reached around to take his glans in the sharp fingertips of her claw-like digits, applying a delicate pressure as she scraped and stroked his cock with the sharp tips of her fingers, up and down. It was an electric, sharp pleasure that made him groan and whine... but he truly enjoyed it all the same.

The alien above his face was looking towards her compatriot, and they 'glanced' between one another and smirked... before his first lover descended towards his face. Without even thinking, he stuck his tongue out, his arms reaching upwards to grasp at her thighs. His tongue's insertion between her folds was simple and easy, causing her to sigh out as she dropped to her knees atop his face, grinding her crotch to his countenance as she nestled herself into a more comfortable position, his arms reaching up to grab onto her thighs for leverage.

As he began to slowly lap away at her pussy, he felt the other rise up from her position, taking her hand away from his cock... though he could feel her legs pressing against his hips, and not long after, he felt something drip onto his glans, followed by a gentle 'kiss' from the female creature's labia. She let her weight rest upon his cock, and so caused her folds to splay apart against his cockhead and wrap around his glans gently. She was soaking, much like the female sitting atop his face. A groan emanated into her depths, Xander feeling pleasure from even the simple act of having a vulva pressed to his cock. He focused what willpower he had left, however, upon the vulva currently pressed to his face.

His tongue moved back and forth between her walls, wiggling about before he pulled it back so he could lap it up and down her gash, his lips and jaws beginning to move so he could suckle against her vulva, drinking down her fluids, which seemed coppery to him, not quite as sweet as either their saliva or their milk, though he couldn't care less about that. His efforts were clumsy, Xander not exactly experienced in this sort of thing, but the pleasured coos that left the alien girl's lips were all the encouragement he needed, especially when she began to rock her hips back and forth upon his face, grinding her pussy to his lips and squeezing his head between her legs.

As for the other alien, she began grinding and rocking her hips against his tip, sliding his glans up between her folds from one end of her slit to the other, and from side to side, pushing his tip against the soft flesh just outside her entrance but between her fleshy nether folds. However, her patience was wearing thin, and she wanted to take his length deep within her... and soon, she was, dropping down upon his mast and swallowing it in one fell swoop, gyrating her hips all the way down as she did so, forcing his member to push up against her textured walls, the folds of her sex scraping along his mast as she clenched down tightly.

Xander groaned into the pussy he was busily eating out, the vibrations that coursed through his tongue clearly tantalising the alien atop him, a low, inhuman growl of pleasure leaving her lips. He noted how much more intense everything felt; without his eyes -- which were currently filled with the inky darkness of the girl's rear -- he could rely only on the sense of touch, and he could not prepare for anything they were going to do, unable to see where their hands or their many other organs would go next, such as when he felt the alien atop his cock reach around behind her to fondle his testicles.

It was a sudden surprise, one that made him jolt in reflex, but it was hardly unwelcome. At this point, there was little he wouldn't let them do to him, not that he'd have any chance of resisting... but so far, they seemed to prefer overwhelming him with pleasure than humiliating him or subjecting him to things he would be repulsed by for their own amusement... if anything, his enjoyment was their pleasure, how much they could make him moan and orgasm from their efforts. That's what they wanted from him, what they wanted to subject him to.

And he wasn't going to interfere at this point, plunging his tongue as deep as possible into the depths of the girl riding his face, waggling it about with a hungry need, moaning as he felt the other alien female continuously twisting his cock about in her depths, clenching down tightly, beginning to rise and fall upon his mast at a quicker pace, though without slamming down upon his crotch. She was twisting her hips from side to side to force his cock against her walls, whilst her fingers continued to massage his balls, gently curling her digits inwards to give his scrotum a nice pointed squeeze, though as always, she never applied more pressure than what was pleasant for him.

The girl atop his head squeezed her legs around his cranium, and hissed out in pleasure the more he stirred his tongue about in her innards, hungry to see how much pleasure he could give to her for a change. Still, his vision was blocked by her shapely rear, and she didn't seem like she was going to rectify that any time soon. Xander's hands began to crawl up her sides now, gently caressing the border where the smooth skin of her front met the rougher, more chitinous carapace along her back.

It was odd to his fingers, but even where she had a shell over flesh, it still felt smooth, sensuous. That was the very nature of these beings; surreal, inhuman, occupying some area between the recognisable and something totally foreign. But it blended so well, and the way they could move, the way they acted... they weren't monsters, save for their monstrous libidos.

The girl on his cock began to rise and fall faster now, slapping her crotch to his, whilst gyrating her hips in a circular fashion to twist his cock about inside her depths, altering the pressure she exerted around his mast from firm to a little less so, a sensuous, stimulating massage intended to bring him increased pleasure.

It was succeeding, the feeling of pressure in his loins once more building. Sensing this, the alien riding his member dropped down to his root, and began grinding her hips to his crotch, rolling back and forth and from side to side without bouncing for a few moments, keeping him intensely stimulated, whilst giving him a short moment to calm down so that he would not end up climaxing so soon.

He didn't mind, he wanted to experience this for as long as he could enjoy it. He thrust upwards into the alien's sex, but her motions kept him mostly pinned to the ground, and he did not have many opportunities to thrust into her... though she was kind enough to let him do so when he could; she wasn't actively pinning him to the ground, just her rolling and grinding made it difficult.

His tongue had less trouble, despite how hard the walls of the girl above him squeezed, her flesh trying to grasp down around his muscle as though it were a cock in its own right. He was surprised and impressed by how tightly she could squeeze, but he wasn't going to stop any time soon, shovelling her metallic fluids into his mouth and gulping them down, enjoying himself far too much to care for the taste. He slipped his tongue out and angled his head and waited for her to slide back along his face until he was able to suckle against her clitoris, prodding it with his tongue and wiggling his muscle to the button.

A loud hiss left her lips, and she shivered atop of him. He couldn't get enough of how nicely they reacted; even if their libido was almost insatiable, and their recovery after orgasm was impressive to say the least, and with how they could endure pleasure so effectively and for such periods of time, they did not seem like they felt a 'stunted' sort of pleasure. They felt stimulation acutely, as strong as any human, if not stronger, which complemented their endurance, stamina and willpower immensely well, allowing them to far more thoroughly enjoy the pleasure they felt through such activities.

It only served to encourage Xander, waggling his tongue to the nub and swirling the tip of his muscle around the base to impart more pleasure unto the exotic woman, whose rolling motions against his face grew sharper, trying to put more focus onto his lips around where he was suckling, her shivers erratic and her fluids coating his face quite nicely.

As he licked and kissed the female's clit, he felt both of them lean forward slightly... before he heard the sound of lips smacking together, the two creatures wetly kissing one another and swirling their muscles about in their mouth, clearly enjoying themselves. He could not see them, however, and he truly wished he could bear witness to the sight of the two of them enjoying one another's company, their rivalry before as he'd expected, a form of play to them. They delighted in each other as much as he did them, and it only seemed to weaken his resolve.

He'd be close to a climax soon enough, especially when the woman atop his cock began bouncing once more, rolling her hips forwards on the upwards stroke, and then backwards when she was descending upon his mast, her circular motion ensuring his length was forced against her textured walls, his sensitive glans given no chance to desensitise from his prior orgasms.

He was drawing close, close to a most explosive climax, and to ejaculating into the second of these wondrous creatures since his first partner ambushed him in the container. Knowing he was close, he returned his tongue to her depths, plunging it deep into her womanhood and hungrily lapping away, his jaws working overtime now to stimulate the woman and bring her pleasure too. This only prompted her to more vigorously grind her vulva to his face, whilst the alien riding his shaft returned to bouncing upon his manhood, her rump and groin slapping loudly upon his crotch, echoing throughout the container.

They were all building to a finale, the tension in all of them just rising as their communion blurred into a haze of pleasure, until, like a snapped cable, their orgasms crashed over them. Xander cried out into the alien's sex, and bucked hard into the one that had been so vigorously slamming down upon his mast, loosing one final salvo of potent spurts of cum, her walls clenching down hard as she dropped to his root, shuddering atop of him and unleashing a torrent of her own feminine ejaculate all over his crotch, a similar thing happening as the woman atop him flooded his face with her fluids, both of them screeching into one another's mouth as they too were wracked by blissful climax.

They were all shuddering together, locked in euphoria until all three of their orgasms came to an end, the tension in their bodies dissipating, going limp together. Xander's hands had fallen from the hips of the girl atop of him, whilst his tongue slowly retreated from her sopping pussy. They sat there, simply enjoying the afterglow, until they were ready to get off him, standing up and pulling away from his exhausted body, Xander groaning as he felt the tight, slimy walls of the one he'd just filled with his seed tug at his softening member, causing it to twitch in response, a final surge of rigidity as the fleeting stimulation gave his member some fading excitement.

They laid down to either side of him, and with gentle but devious efforts, began to lap at him, turning around so they could clean his cock of residue, eliciting groans from Xander, his penis almost sore now from how much he'd worked it in such a short period of time, though their touches were gentle enough that it didn't spur him to full mast this time, though his cock threatened as much when they let their tongues glide over his glans.

However, after a few cruel suckles to his balls to clean them as well, they left it be, finally giving him a chance to rest after all he'd been through, as they moved to embrace him, pressing their soft bodies and busts to his sides, wrapping their arms around him and gently licking and kissing at his neck, prompting shivering gasps from the man before they propped themselves up on their elbows, looking down at him with playful but affectionate expressions. Xander meekly looked between the two of them, smirking.

"Well... ladies... it's been fun... but I don't think I've got any more in me," he admitted. They chuckled, and gently caressed him with their sharp fingertips, teasingly tracing his skin with their claws, applying only a ticklish pressure. But they seemed to know that he was a bit too exhausted for any more carnal lovemaking. So they let him rest for a while, Xander losing track of time as he drifted in and out of consciousness, napping tiredly until he felt a little more energetic. He looked to either side of him, and the two exotic females were still there, smiling and nuzzling into him. He'd smirk and cheekily caress their breasts.

However, he was robbed of such an opportunity for further exploration of their bodies as they both suddenly sat up, stretching most alluringly, before they used their tails to fetch his clothes, and dump them on his body. They rose to their feet, and 'looked' down at him with their devious expressions, arms crossed beneath their breasts. He looked at them in confusion, before slowly figuring they wanted him to get dressed.

"Uh... sure..." he said, and proceeded to don his janitorial uniform once more, the material sticking to his still sticky body. Nevertheless, once his shoes were on, he felt a little more comfortable, now that he couldn't rely on the heat from their carnal encounter to keep him warm. At that point, they chittered in their strange, inhuman manner, before one turned to the door of the container, and unlocked it. The other picked up his bag and his torch, handing his effects to him, which he tentatively took. Cold wind whipped at his body as the container's door swung open, the alien that opened it stepping outside. The one that remained with him, his second partner, smiled and beckoned him to follow.

Having no reason to distrust them at this point, he complied, and stepped outside. He almost tripped when his feet settled on uneven ground, his legs feeling like jelly; they'd really taken it out of him. But again, their kindness showed when they grabbed him, keeping him from falling over, and smiling at him with that ever-present hint of teasing mirth twisting their lips. From there, they led him back to the colony.

Xander looked around, and saw a few other of the creatures scurrying about outside, some stopping to 'glance' at him and his companions... a few even waving and blowing kisses at him, which caused him to blush... something he was surprised about, considering he would've been blushing the entire time since his first partner pinned him down.