Xenophilia - Yelena - Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They'd returned to the colony and come back, and seemed intent on going back to Victor's Post when they were finished with whatever they were doing down here. It made Yelena ponder, consider the thoughts and theories she'd formulated from before, and remember when she was swarmed by that horde, and how they had so thoroughly pleased her, in a way that shouldn't have been physically pleasurable for them... she'd long suspected they got off on the pleasure they inflicted as much as they received, and now, it was all but confirmed.

Yelena thought about speaking, revealing herself to Kurt and the others, but held her tongue; she didn't want them to see her like this, if nothing other than the Sergeant in her refused to let her image be destroyed, rather than any shame about it. She then looked back behind her, to the large alien that brought her to this place, smirking and hovering over her back knowingly.

"Is this what you wanted to show me?" she said, a confused expression on her face. "You wanted to show me my men were alright? That you're not terrible creatures?"

In a surprise response, the creature nodded slowly, licking its lips. Yelena looked down, completely shocked. Never once had she found herself in a situation like this, and she was utterly unsure of herself, for the first time in a long while. Every instinct in her marine mind told her this was a trap, a ruse, but every time she questioned the reasoning, flaws in the logic were found, and she just couldn't convince herself that what she had heard was fundamentally wrong. She then turned her gaze back down to the group below, the xenomorph that was obscenely yet affectionately cuddling Corporal Mensk having moved to lay its oblong head sideways against the unknown woman's lap.

"But what was the point of invaaaaahhh..." Yelena trailed off into a shocked gasp, feeling the glutes of her rump splayed apart by the xenomorph behind her, thumbs gently toying with the taut flesh as it leaned in close and licked at her anus gently, the tip of its domelike skull gently rubbing against her cheeks.

Yelena immediately went lip on the resin-coated ground, burying her face into the crook of her arm, so that the others below would not hear her; she didn't attempt to stop the alien from molesting her, knowing it was pointless to fight against that particular specimen, and because she was conflicted as to whether she should; everything she had heard seemed to suggest the aliens weren't entirely violent, and only lived for pleasure and intimacy... besides, despite the thoughts of disgust over the alien licking such a place, she was also rather excited by it; Yelena had always been secretly fond of her ass, though she rarely thought much on it because her thoughts were preoccupied elsewhere, and with other things.

Feeling this creature begin to lick and swirl its tongue around the ring of muscle that formed the entrance made her body twitch and shiver, gritting her teeth and pushing her face more firmly into the pit of her elbow. All the while, she watched as Kurt and the woman below laughed and chatted amicably, whilst the alien with them hissed in amusement and constantly changed positions around them, hugging and embracing them gently.

This was perhaps her most important mission of her career; make not even a peep, and keep Corporal Mensk and Private Yuji from seeing her like this, lest her authority be compromised forever... as ridiculous as it seemed to Yelena that that was the bigger issue here. Her face was flushed red now, and her face was twisted into a strained grimace as she tried to keep herself quiet.

The alien's tongue began to more fervently and aggressively worm against her sphincter, its lips taking great 'mouthfuls' of her rump flesh as it suckled, slurping quietly and even nibbling at her pucker hole with its inner jaw, just slightly pinching the ring of muscle between the dull set of teeth on its secondary mandibles. The xenomorph, all the while, massaged and groped her glutes with lecherous hands, squeezing and stretching the taut flesh to its own whims. Yelena could feel it twisting its face about in a slight reciprocating fashion, every now and then wiggling its head between her buttocks vigorously, before returning to hungrily 'feasting' on her ass.

Hot, firm breaths blasted out of Yelena's nose, the marine breathing hard despite her best efforts to keep quiet. Trying to take her mind off of the alien's delighted efforts to her rear, she kept her eyes on the people down below. But she found no respite there, for soon enough, the xenomorph that had been so suggestively rubbing itself up against Kurt decided it was going to be a bit more 'insistent', wrapping its tail around his body so he couldn't flee -- even if he wanted to -- and leaving him vulnerable to the sensual alien's provocative rubbing to his crotch, using its palm to coax an erection from him. He didn't resist, merely giving the alien a slightly annoyed glance as it slipped its sharp, lanky fingers into his pants, squeezing and massaging his junk through the fabric teasingly, eliciting a pant from the man, whilst the other woman looked on with a giggle.

"I think I'll leave you two to it, then," she teased, but before she had a chance to get up, the xenomorph reached out with its other hand and grasp her wrist, pulling her close and briefly uncoiling its tail from around Kurt so it could wrap it around them both, pulling them together, and reaching into her own pants to begin teasing her womanhood. She panted and blushed, but managed a smile. "Or I can join in, it seems~" She giggled, though Kurt shot her an uncertain glance.

"But... I barely know you," he said, before he was silenced by a quick kiss from the woman, who pulled back with a grin.

"You told me you don't have anyone waiting for you elsewhere, so what better way to get to know each other," she said with a lecherous smile she had to have learned from the aliens. Before Kurt had a chance to protest, she snared him in another kiss, and before long, he reciprocated, embracing the woman as she embraced him, the alien rubbing their genitals smiling rather warmly in response.

Yelena was shocked, utterly surprised by their openness towards carnal intimacy despite knowing little about one another... and in a way, Yelena internally confessed to harbouring a little jealousy. She was never good at the dating side of things, and nor did she particularly care; she had the corps, and she had her squad. Still, that they could be so receptive and happy in such a debauched setting made Yelena a little envious, beginning to yearn for that kind of freedom, or so she considered it.

At any rate, she wasn't going to escape from the beastly specimen of a xenomorph currently trying to stretch her anus open with its tongue, the slimy muscle beginning to make some headway as it started twisting centimetre by centimetre into her rear passage. The muscle's length and power allowed it to keep forging deeper, twisting about like a braided rope and tugging against her smooth, clenching walls. She squeezed down around the invader involuntarily, and this only made the xenomorph waggle and undulate its tongue to resist her contractions.

She groaned and panted quietly, all whilst she observed Kurt, the unknown woman and the xenomorph grow ever more lecherous in their intimacy. They had begun stripping themselves now, their hands roaming across each other's bodies like lovers, whilst their alien counterpart stroked off Kurt's penis, and slowly finger the woman's vagina, licking its lips and seemingly enjoying watching the two humans be intimate with one another.

Yelena wondered if that was what the woman had meant before when she mentioned they liked it when humans were with each other; the xenomorph with them certainly seemed to encourage them to be intimate. Her train of thought was shaken for a brief moment when she felt the xenomorph's tongue drive deeper into her anus with a sudden sharp thrust, tensing up and grunting into her elbow as she kept herself silent.

She felt like voyeur, watching the scene below, but she couldn't help herself now; between the arousal she was feeling as the alien's tongue pushed deeper, like a slimy, slippery tentacle, into her anus, and her own newfound curiosity, Yelena just couldn't keep her eyes off Kurt and his two partners as they began to entangle one another within their own bodies, now completely nude with their clothes dumped unceremoniously to the side.

The alien's tongue thrust suddenly once again, causing her to uncharacteristically squeak into her elbow, turning around to face the muscular alien with an aroused glare.

"You're doing this... nnf... on purpose... you bitch," she cursed. The alien only chuckled and suddenly smacked one of her glutes with a gentle slap, causing her taut, toned cheek to jiggle, and Yelena to almost yelp, a strange pang of pleasure coming over her.

It was only a light smack, one more of appreciation than domination, but it seemed to excite Yelena even more than she had already been. She gritted her teeth into the pit of her elbow, moisture seeping onto the resin below from the alien's probing muscle. It curled its tip every which way, pushing against the twitching walls of her anus, seeking out the spots that would bring the most pleasure, much as the other aliens had done when they first captured her.

Her hands gripped what parts of the resin that coated the ground she could, finding hand-holds in the unusual contours of the smooth substance, enough that her nails would've been digging in and potentially breaking off if she didn't keep them trimmed for grooming standards. She began to shift her hips from side to side out of reaction to the stimulation, almost like she was wiggling her rump. The xenomorph found this rather enticing, and buried its face deeper between the cleft of her cheeks, now aggressively writhing its tongue about inside Yelena's ass.

She began to pant now, doing her best to keep the sound quiet, but she wasn't sure Kurt and his current partners would hear, not when he was busy thrusting his cock into the woman's pussy, all whilst she had her hands gripping the waist of the alien that sat upon her face, grinding and rolling its hips to her lips, whilst it held Kurt's face with one hand -- and he was doing the same -- so they could kiss deeply. Yelena could see the woman's hands sliding up and around the alien's hips and rump, exploring its strange body and rolling her head to better push her tongue into its depths, happily eating the xenomorph out with eager vigour.

Such a display seemed so... obscene to Yelena. The sergeant part of her wanted to chew Kurt out for being an idiot and getting frisky with one of the locals... but she couldn't say much in that regard herself, currently trying to stop herself from moaning and alerting them to the fact she was currently having an alien rather lecherously perform anilingus on her, and if nothing else, Yelena didn't want Kurt to see her like that... least of all because Sangello might find out, and she'd never hear the end of it unless she wrote him up and got his ass kicked by regs... if there was any semblance of 'regulation' and 'normalcy' after this.

Her whole body tensed, and her back arched off the ground, feeling the alien press its tongue against a nerve in her rear that shot a powerful lance of stimulation up her spine. A shuddering pant left her lips, as she felt the alien's efforts slow, feeling a chill run up her spine after the spike of pleasure, knowing the alien had suddenly worked out a weakness. In the next moment, her mind exploded in ecstasy as she felt its tongue go crazy, waggling and prodding at the spot deep in her anus, far deeper than any tongue could reach, relentless and adamant. Yelena bit her lower lip now, keeping herself silent and almost crying from this newfound sensation.

Down below, it seemed Kurt and his 'lovers' were reaching the finale of their erotic tryst, after shifting positions, the woman now sandwiched between him and the alien, herself and Kurt locked in an intimate embrace and kissing each other deeply as he rolled his hips into her loins rapidly, whilst the alien laid beneath the woman against her back, busy thrusting its own cock into her ass and holding them all together with its limbs and tail, hissing loudly in delight.

Unfortunately for Yelena, they found their climax before she did, Kurt, the unknown woman and the xenomorph releasing a mixture of masculine groans, feminine cries and inhuman shrieks of pleasure, respectively. They fell into a limp heap, gently caressing and kissing one another as they enjoyed the afterglow, the woman seeming especially exhausted.

Yelena was close to breaking, close to crying out and alerting everyone below to her voyeuristic perch, but she held strong... even when the crash of orgasm washed over her, the alien's tongue practically punching into her anus upon detecting her climax. She shuddered and groaned quietly into her arm, juices splashing and staining the ground, her eyes rolling into the back of her head briefly as the ecstasy overwhelmed her.

Finally, the alien relented on its efforts, its tongue retreating slowly from her rear and leaving her sphincter to close quaveringly. Once the orgasm fully subsided, Yelena was able to regain control over her breathing, composing herself and catching her breath... a cloud of guilt falling onto her, as conflicted emotions clouded her mind.

They were all washed away when she found herself being pulled into the creature's embrace, long, lanky fingers gently wrapping around her head and carefully bringing Yelena's face into its bosom, its other arm wrapping around her back. It held her close, and held her loose, gentle and affectionate as it nuzzled the top of her head.

For reasons she could not explain - and never would - in this moment, Yelena finally knew. She finally understood, finally realised what these aliens truly meant for the colony.

And in that moment, she managed a soft smile, pushing her face more comfortably against the alien's chest, soft and malleable, cushioning her skull wonderfully, as the alien gently stroked the back of her head with a gentle touch, the dominance from before now gone, only affection remaining. She felt... safe, and assured in the alien's grasp, and above all, loved.

The embrace did not last, for the alien suddenly unravelled itself from around Yelena, and began to carry her back down the slope that led to the perch, bringing her back to the main network of cave passages. From there, the alien held her close and made its way with expedience through the passages.

Yelena wasn't sure where it was taking her, only that it was going up, judging by how gravity shifted around her, climbing up slopes and sheer walls, all whilst making sure Yelena was comfortable and safe. Eventually, they came upon a shaft, man-made with the bottom of it melted away -- likely one of their numerous access points into the colony -- and the alien climbed up until it emerged into a maintenance tunnel, the lights within dimly flickering.

Yelena shivered, feeling the cold kiss her skin harshly, tapping the alien in request to be let down. It did so without hesitance, setting Yelena's feet down onto the grated floor whilst keeping its hands gently pressed to her back until the marine found her footing. After a few wobbles to and fro, she found her centre of gravity, and her strength, and stood tall and firm with the discipline that had been drilled into her over years.

"Well... good to be back on metal, at least," she muttered, before glancing at the large alien, which seemed a little large for the cramped space, bending over and craning its neck slightly. Yelena raised an elbow, before suddenly punching the thing in its muscled gut firmly. It gave her a quizzical look as Yelena glared at it angrily. "That's for you and your 'friends' not asking me out for dinner first."

It was a joke, but Yelena was still a little miffed over the whole affair, the aloof personality of Sergeant Degtaryev returning once more. She still rubbed her knuckles though, the punch doing more harm to her than the alien. The alien only responded with a wry smirk, prompting Yelena to crack a grin herself before rolling her eyes and scoffing.

"I need some fucking clothes," she said.

As if on cue, like a 2-bit comedy, a chitinous hand reached out of the shaft behind them, grasping a bundle of clothes and dumping them onto the ground where Yelena could reach, the head of a xenomorph squeezing out past the edge of the hole and smiling at both her and the larger specimen. Apparently, they had been tailed... literally, in their case.

Yelena cast the second alien a dry glance before bending over to pick up the clothes. With a start, she realised they were another set of her fatigues, taken straight from her locker. She grumbled, wondering what else they might have pilfered from her things, but nonetheless grateful for clothes... even if they destroyed her first set. This time though, it seemed they brought her dogs, Yelena grateful to have them back more so than to have fresh clothes.

"Well, thank you... you still owe me a set of fatigues," she remarked. The two aliens only smirked and hissed in amusement, before the smaller one disappeared down the hole.

Yelena faced the larger alien, and shrugged.

"Well, I guess it's time we parted ways... or not, I have no idea what you have planned," she said. "You can tag along if you want, but don't blame me if you get shot at."

She knew what was next on her own to-do list, however; find out if the other colonists were indeed safe and well -- even if she'd been rather convinced of the alien's 'friendliness' already -- and re-establish colony security... and to have the communications relay ready to send an 'all's well' signal... or one to bring in some heavy ordnance, depending on if these aliens were genuine, but she had a feeling she wouldn't need to call in nukes on this place.

With her objectives in mind, she turned around, and made her way towards the end of the maintenance passage, her alien companion in tow, scraping 'her' chitinous body along the sides of the passage. They came to a door, which Yelena opened, walking into some sort of maintenance shed. She strode across the room, making for a large door that led to a wide corridor on the other side... and to her surprise, when she opened it, she came face to face with the last person she expected to see.

"Corporal Birch?!" Yelena said with shock, surprised to come across the one person not present in the bundle of dog tags the aliens brought her.

Corporal Grant Birch seemed similarly surprised, his body looking rather sweaty, his hair dishevelled... a familiar scent clung to him; he reeked of alien sex. She probably did too.

"Sergeant?! Holy shit, you're alive! I didn't, well, I know you couldn't now, but I... ah, where to begin, ma'am," he stammered, apparently not sure which words to use.

"Why don't you start with where the hell were you in all this?" she demanded, once more Sergeant Degtaryev.

Grant scratched the back of his head, murmuring as he tried to find the words.

"Well, sergeant, you see..." he began, but he wouldn't have the opportunity to continue before Yelena's eyes were drawn towards the visage of a xenomorph stepping into the main corridor from a side egress, clutching an M4A1 in its hand, likely Grant's. He noticed her shift in gaze, looked around, saw the other xenomorph, and turned white as he shot back to Yelena.

"W-Wait, hold up, don't panic, she's a friend, she's a—"

He stopped talking when Yelena's larger companion stooped below the doorframe, emerging into the corridor with a smirk on its lips, casting a 'glance' at its fellow holding Grant's rifle. Yelena simply gave him a dry, stern expression, curling up the one corner of her mouth.