Xenophilia - Yelena - Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh," was all he managed.

"Getting 'friendly' with the locals, I see," she said, crossing her arms.

"W-Well, it's a bit more complicated than that," he began.

"I'm sure," she said, maintaining a stern expression just to see him squirm a little, glad to know that, despite her experiences, she was still able to exert authority. Eventually, she cracked a wry smile, and pat Grant on the shoulder.

"Believe me, I'm sure," she confided. "But we've got work to do. Fall in, Corporal Birch... and take your goddamn gun back from your girlfriend." With that, she brushed past Grant, making her way down the corridor with renewed confidence; she doubted she'd be accosted now.

"Uh, yes sir," he answered, whipping around and jogging over to the xenomorph holding his gun. "I need this, please."

The alien chittered in amusement, giving up the weapon without protest. He checked it over and set the safety on, before joining Yelena and walking by her side, peering up periodically at the larger alien who flanked Yelena, the muscular specimen glancing down at Grant and making kissing gestures at him. He gulped and turned his attention back to his direction of travel, hearing his own xenomorph 'friend' 'giggle' behind him as 'she' trailed after him.

"So, uh... what now?"

"Simple; we re-establish the comms network... and get this place ready for when the rest of the colonists come back," she said with a knowing smirk.